Be True

By BookishBanana13

This Fanfic is based on RosyClozy's gacha series, The Music Freaks. All characters belong to Rosy. I will st... More

BE TRUE
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Questions?
Chapter 9
Special chapter : Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Thank You!!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Q&A with the Characters!
Epilogue
Author's Long Note

Chapter 18

300 13 62
By BookishBanana13

Lia POV

With the strongest smile I could try to put on, I said, "Hey guys, I gotta go. See you tomorrow?" I stood up holding my raspberry milkshake.

They nodded. "Yup! See you tomorrow!" Milly answered. 

Grace and Daisy gave a wave. I waved back then walked far enough to make a distance where they couldn't see me anymore. I then picked someone from my contact list. As the phone made ringing noises and such, I put it to my ear waiting patiently. I got a response pretty quickly.

"Hey Jack!" 

"Hey Lia! I was wondering where you wanted to hangout."

"Me too. That's why I called. Heh...." I told him.

"Oh...um...do you want to eat somewhere?" I heard him ask through the small speaker. 

"Actually, I'm already drinking a yummy milkshake. It fills me up pretty fast. How about arcade? Or movies?"

"Let's do something shorter. Arcade was not a bad idea," he responded. "I bet I could win," he joked. I swear I could see his smirk without actually seeing him.

"Try me." A smirk crawled onto my face this time.

"Hm...getting competitive here, huh?"

"Your pride will be the death of you."

"Arcade it is."

"Oh, it's on."

I then hung up. I realized that I was strolling while having that short, but fun chat. I think my eyebrows were probably in a V shape. Interesting how people can change moods that quickly because of a small joke. 

I checked where I was near. I was near a coffee cafe, which meant just walking a few more feet would lead me to The Alabama Arcade (For A+ Students). It partnered up with our school last year which was really cool. It used to be 'The A+ Arcade' but now it's this because of our school name.

After a few more minutes, I arrived at the arcade. Hopefully this gaming competition versus Jackson would lighten up my mood. Hopefully.

I went in and saw a goofy grinned boy with black hair. Ahah. The boy I was going to compete against. 

I took a strong sip from my milkshake straw. "You're on."

"Let's go," he said with intimidating eyes.

I put on a big smirk.

There was a bit of an awkward silence after that for a minute.

"Um...what game will we do first?" he asked.

I softly giggled at our mistake. 

"How about that old pinball machine?" I suggested pointing to the pretty rusty looking pinball machine.

"Sure!" 

We rushed to the machine. Jackson and I were pretty slow even though we 'rushed' to the aged machine.

"Did you finish your homework though...?" he asked before we started.

"Yea. All candidates don't have homework as a fun break for all our time, dedication, and work," I explained.

"Ah. I finished," he plainly said.

We then stared into each others' eyes with our best pupils of pride. This competition was on for sure. 

Milly POV

After Lia left, Grace, Daisy, and I conversed a bit more.

I drank from my slightly delicious blueberry milkshake. I wouldn't really recommend mixing blueberries and milk together. But that's just my preference.

"Do you think Lia will do fine with this VP info?" I asked the others.

Grace gave a slight nod and a shrug.

"I really hope so. I feel bad for partnering with her opposed 'enemy'," Daisy answered, putting air quotes when she said enemy.

The brunette patted her back. "It's alright. It's the voters' choice. There should be no bad feelings in the end anyway. You're both a better candidate than I would ever be. I used to think organized elections were popularity contests! You'll both do fine!"

Daisy's head was down, quietly taking occasional sips from her banana milkshake. After Grace's words she looked up. "Those were some reassuring words. I think you're right. I think everything will be fine!"

I nodded my head in agreement. 

"That's true. I'm such a douche for doubting you at first!" I exclaimed.

"Nah. It's fine. You were partially right anyway. But we're on a good note now," Grace said with a smile. She then took a happy sip from her chocolate malted shake. 

We all smiled.

<~-~>

Since the picking of candidates was on a Friday, that meant today was finally the weekend! It would be nice!

When I woke up, I got a "ding!" from my phone. I thought it was some advertising text or maybe one from Zander.  I wasn't really expecting it to be a text from Elliot. I don't remember giving him my number. But maybe he just found it the stalker way. He was a yandere after all. I would give him my affection anytime!

Elliot and I chatted for a bit, then my mom called me. "Milly! You awake already?" she shouted.

I did my best to pretend I just woke up. "Yea...." I responded in a fake groggy voice.

My mom must've had amazing hearing skills as I said that a bit softly as she responded back with, "Come down for breakfast then!"

"Mk...." 

I got up from my bed with a little pain in my right knee. I did my best to at least look clean before I went downstairs to the kitchen. When I entered the kitchen, I ate mom's new blueberry pancakes. I gave her a thumbs-up, then told her about how I would meet with Elliot later.

"Isn't he your crush?" she asked in a teasing way.

"Well, the feeling was mutual. It's a bit of a lengthy story," I told her.

"I would love to hear it, but I don't want to delay you two. I'll just hear the story another time," she said with a smile.

I loved my mom. She was pretty cool and chill, but she could be a prison guard at the same time. Pretty rare species? I bet. 

I decided to wear just some nice purple clothes. We planned to just sit and talk at the fountain near the deep part of the park. It was a sleek fountain anyway. We could make wishes if we brought pennies and dimes! I would wish a good wish. A valid wish. I then walked out with a tiny shoulder bag which held my phone and wallet. It also held some candy just in case.

When it was about 11am, I walked to where Elliot said to go, which was his house address. 

I think I arrived at the address pretty early because the pink-haired gardener wasn't out yet. 

I waited for a couple of minutes, and then saw someone frantically pushing Elliot out the house door. I giggled. It was a cute and funny sight. 

"Hey Milly!" he addressed me.

"Hai Elliot!" I greeted with a genuine grin. 

He gave me a tulip and smiled back.

My eyes turned down to the sidewalk and I felt the right corner of my mouth stretch. 

My head went back up, and Elliot put his hand around my shoulder. We walked to the fountain together. We sat at the edge of the elegant structure.

Daisy POV

It was a new day, but I was still worrying about what Lia was thinking about me being the vice president. I took a few deep breaths in the morning. The family breakfast we had calmed me down a bit, but I didn't feel satisfied. (A/N: a toast to the groom) I decided to meet up with her. Just the two of us. I didn't want to seem vulnerable, yet I didn't want Grace or Milly to be there.

I decided to text her.

> You: hey can we talk?

It took a while before she texted back a response.

> Lia 🎀: yea sure! whats it about

> You: do u have time to meet later today?

> Lia 🎀: im sorry im feeling pretty lazy today....how about a facetime? :D

She seemed fine with me, but I doubted. I balanced out my options and decided a facetime would be a tiny bit safer.

> You: yea, a facetime is fine

I immediately got a call from her. I accepted and we saw each others' faces.

"So, what did you wanna talk about?" she asked first.

"Uh...I...I wanted to talk about if you were really fine with me partnering with Drew..."

Her face seemed uneasy for a few seconds. She must've been thinking hard as well as she looked pretty zoned out. 

"Well, I'm not mad. Just pretty tired with myself waiting. Lol. But I'm actually pretty fine with it! I'll just work hard! No biggie," she said with a genuine smile.

My body loosened. "Oh, that's good. I really was scared you would be sad or something."

She looked at me like I was a crazy person. Then let out a light chuckle. "Haha! I was disappointed at first, but I learned to be fine with challenges life gives you. You just have to finish those life tasks."

I went into a slight shock. I think my eyes lit up. "Those were really meaningful words Lia!"

An airy chuckle went out of her mouth again. On my screen, she rubbed the back of her head. "I think you're rubbing off of me."

"And that's a bad thing?" I joked.

Her eyes widened, then softened after realizing it was a joke. Her face went into that laughing but not crying emoji. "Not at all. I think that's a good thing! It shows how good of a therapist we both are!" Her face then went into an 'UwU'.

We then chatted for a few more minutes. It was nice. She told me more about Jackson. I straight up told her that they would be a cute couple. She quickly shook that away, and I thought she was just being an oblivious dandere. This was interesting. I was friends with two girls who went oblivious when talking about love. It was fun to watch to be honest.

She then turned the attention to me. She said that Sean and I should get together soon. I joked, but I had to agree with her. But how..?

<~-~>

Milly POV

Ah, yes. Another day of school. It was a new Monday. I was internally crying in my brain. But today would also be a fun day. I already helped Daisy take down her president posters. She really didn't seem to care about not winning. That was really humble of her. 

Anyway, Sean and the band made a plan for him to confess to my best friend. He actually liked Daisy in a crush way, which meant they liked each other! Jake the simp seemed annoyed at first, but I bet he had a plan in his mind about singing beautifully and sweeping Daisy off her feet and win her heart! 

Pssh.

That was a funny thought to be honest.

~ I would lure bring Daisy in the music room.

~ The band would perform the song.

~ Sean would ask her out.

~ She says yes.

~ They're official.

Man, both of them have the guts and confidence when it comes to romance like this. Elliot and I were literally so shy and scared to become official. We haven't even planned the proper first date yet! Daisy also told me about Lia and Jackson and what they were up too. Lia was just like me, being oblivious and all such. It was funny seeing her tease me about being oblivious, then her following my exact footsteps. The only thing was that she didn't even notice the signs, which made it even more funny!

<~-~>

It was lunchtime. All of you know what this means! Your ship Sean X Daisy Plan A was coming to operation! All you readers will be super happy! Ugh! I'm already squealing at the thought seeing you guys squeal!

(A/N: ...wait what?)

Shush! They will be happy!!

(A/N: Wait you can see this?)

Of course! I'm not that stupid and oblivious. Anyway back to MY story.

I waited in the music room first because we didn't want it to be the WHOLE time. After all, songs are like 3 minutes or something. 

Luke had something in his hand which was interesting. His face was filled with question. 

"Hey guys...I found this purple card confessing their love for me in my locker...should I be concerned or...?" he addressed the thing in his hand.

I made eye contact with Zander. We communicated with our eyes. It went something like this.

"You?"

"Yes. Shush. I will tell him after school."

"Oh, okay. I'll encourage him to go then."

"Thank you Milly. You're my best sister."

"Pfft-. Don't tell Hailey then."

"Of course."

I'm also blessing you readers with this ship called Lander. Very whipped and cute. 

"Well, I think you should go with whoever this person is Luke. I think it'll be worth it."

Hailey, Sean, and Jake nodded in sync. "I concur with Milly's statement," Hailey said.

Jake nodded in an encouraging way. "Okay..." Luke finalized.

"Milly, bring Daisy in now," Sean said.

"Okay!"

I hopped out of the room and told Daisy to follow me. She agreed. She left Grace and Lia. I led her to the music room and she just smiled innocently like the 'angel' or 'saint' she is. 

Sean greeted her with a wave, then we started the song. It was a love song. A cover of Chivalry is Dead by Trevor Wesley. It was a nice song, though it was a bit hard to play slow and light with all of us. We did it though! 

When we finished the song, Daisy clapped happily and complimented all of our talents. But Hailey interrupted her. 

"We're not done yet," our leader said.

"Oh?"

Sean went in. "Daisy, you are a magnificent girl. You have a huge heart, have the look of an angel, and have the positivity of a princess. I don't have enough words to describe the beautiful you. But I do have the words to say that I have had a crush on you for a while. Would you like to be called my girlfriend?" 

Daisy's hands were over her mouth. "OH MY GOSH YES!!"

They then hugged, and Sean spun her around. Luckily, no one cried. It was so fluffy for our eyes. We all clapped with smiles on our faces. My eyes went to Jake, and I saw that he was holding hands with....Hailey?!

"Hailey and Jake are dating?!" I exclaimed. Everyone looked shocked, then turned to that pair.

"Woah!" Luke said in a shock.

Zander just clapped more.

Sean and Daisy also congratulated them.

Gosh everyone was acting like they just proposed or something.

"Yea, it's a bit of a long story," Jake said with an embarrassed face.

"Can you tell us?" Zander said with a smirk.

"That story is forgotten now," Hailey said. "Let's continue to the new dating couple, shall we?"

So that explains why Jake wasn't mad.

Man, today was an interesting day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 110 23
Hailey's always liked boys with blonde hair, but there's one she can't shake her mind out of... Jake. Even though she's met him 1 TIME, she's been pi...
3.8K 70 6
The past, something that can illuminate over you like a shadow in the dawn of daylight. That's something Alexzander Wickham knew all too well for mos...
2.8K 120 7
Yay! This is about Drew now! Another short fanfic made by yours truly- even though i have other things to do... :3 Synopsis: Drew did not like Christ...
6.3K 198 14
[This story takes place before episode 9!!!] [The characters belong to RosyClozy, while the pictures I'm using for the cover were made by ✰𝐌𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐀...