Miraculous Ladybug One-shots

By Mistressdemalchance

Book of random one-shots. I do take requests ~~~~~~~ Characters belong to Astruc Cover art - moi More

Blue Beauty
Confidence
Complimentary
Pink Petunias
Red Roses
I love you 🔞
It was an accident
Update on It was an Accident
Loneliness Can Lead to Wreckless Behavior

Wandering eyes 🔞

3.3K 33 70
By Mistressdemalchance

Warning: Adrienette sin chapter, characters aged up to 18

I've seen a few one-shots following this storyline so I wanted to give it a shot, but make it fully sin (;

~~~~~~~~~~

It was 8 am Saturday morning. Ms. Bustier had assigned a group project and Adrien had gotten assigned to be with Marinette. He was excited. The project was going to be done at her place, her house was one of the few places Adrien was allowed to go (since Nino was considered a bad influence).

He had known Marinette for a few years and he was really hyped to spend time with her. Their friendship had improved and they were really close. Her cute stuttering had calmed down but it would make an appearance every now and then. He didn't mind, it was cute.

He was in the car, his bodyguard and Nathalie sitting in the front like usual.

"How long do I have?" Adrien asked. Nathalie hummed and tapped away at her tablet. She scrolled through his weekly schedule until she found what she was looking for.

"Well, since this project is rather important, your father has allotted you some extra time. Your photoshoot has been moved to 5 pm," she replied in her robotic voice, "You will be picked up at 3 pm. that gives you plenty of time to work on your project with your classmate. Afterward, you will go home to eat and wait until it is time for your photoshoot."

Adrien frowned. "Can't I eat at Marinette's?" he asked.

"No you may not, your friend is a baker's daughter, surely they do not have the foods required for your diet."

Adrien frowned even more, "They sell bread, that doesn't mean that's all they eat. Marinette's a very healthy and athletic person, I'm sure she eats healthy."

Nathalie simply glanced back at him, a brow slightly raised.

"Besides, you're picking me up so late, Nathalie it's 8 am, waiting until 3 pm is too much," he continued.

Nathalie sighed, "Alright, but I will specify your dietary requirements to your friend's parents when we arrived."

Adrien smiled, "Thank you."

When they arrived at the Dupain-Cheng bakery, Nathalie did as she said. She got out of the car to speak with Marinette's parents.

Sabine and Tom simply told Adrien to go on upstairs and so he did so.

Already knowing where Marinette's room is, he walked upstairs.

As he was about to knock on her trap door, he heard a crash and immediately opened the door.

"Marinette are you ok?!" he asked, peeking into her room.

Marinette turned to look at him, wide-eyed. She was on all fours on the floor, having have tripped over her chaise. "Adrien!"

She was wearing a light pink, long-sleeved blouse. It was flowy and it gave a view.

Adrien quickly looked away, flustered at having had seen his pretty friend's chest. Although he looked away quickly, he had seen long enough to see she was wearing a pink lacy bra.

Marinette quickly scrambled to her feet, not having realized the view she had given her crush.

Seeing her stand up from his peripheral vision, Adrien finally turned to look at her once more.

"S-sorry, I fell. I woke up late like usual and was rushing to get ready," she chuckled nervously.

"I-It's fine, um, are you ok?" he asked, stepping into her room. Marinette nodded.

He got a good look at her and she had paired her pink blouse with a black, high-waisted skirt. Her blouse was tucked into the flowy skirt. It reached mid-thigh and it showed off her nice legs.

Adrien felt himself blush and he tore his eyes away. He was embarrassed to have been checking Marinette out. He hoped she hadn't noticed.

Well, she did and Marinette felt herself blush. Mustering up all the courage she could she asked, "Wh-what do you think? I made the skirt myself!"

He turned to look at her, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"You're pretty... wait no! The skirt is pretty! N-not that you're not pretty! You are! You're gorgeous," he rambled.

Marinette turned bright red. Adrien thought she was pretty? She was over the moon.

"I-I mean... uh I..."

Marinette giggled, covering her lips with her hand.

"Let's just get started on this project!" she spoke.

"R-right, the project," he chuckled awkwardly.

They sat down at Marinette's desk and began to work on the project. Thankfully the project was enough distraction to calm Adrien's hormones.

About halfway through Marinette realized they were missing something.

She flipped through the pages, not finding what she was looking for.

"Is something wrong?"

Marinette hummed in annoyance, "I can't find the sheet where I have my final outline. It may be up by my bed. I was working on it last night."

She got up and, completely forgetting she had a skirt on and her crush was right there, climbed the stairs.

Adrien was greeted with a very nice view of her black panties. His jaw dropped and he quickly averted his eyes. Now he had seen both her bra and panties. He felt like an absolute pervert. Even more so when he started to feel his jeans grow a little tight in a certain area.

The way she was bent over the edge of her bed made thoughts of bending her over the couch and-

"Found it!" Marinette cheered, breaking his train of thought.

She climbed back down the stairs and sat back down on her chair, a happy smile on her face.

She turned to look at him and she could see he looked uncomfortable.

"Are you ok?" she asked.

Adrien nodded, turning his body away from her slightly, hoping she wouldn't notice his boner.

His face was bright red and Marinette leaned forward.

She reached her hand up and placed the back of it against his forehead.

"Are you sure? Your face is hot," she spoke.

Adrien turned to look at her and her blouse was once more giving him a nice view of her chest.

He took in a sharp breath, this time having a hard time looking away.

Marinette seemed to notice he was staring and followed his gaze.

Her eyes widened and her face grew bright red when she realized what he was staring at.

She squeaked and leaned back, covering her chest with her hands.

"I-I'm sorry!" he cried out. "I'm so so sorry! I-I didn't mean to stare! I swear!"

Marinette just stared at him with wide eyes, trying to process the fact that her crush had just seen her chest!

Her chest heaved against her hands. She didn't know what to say or do.

Her eyes trailed down to his jeans and she saw his boner. Her eyes widened even further and a hand flew up to cover her mouth.

Not only did her crush see her chest, but she also gave him a boner!

Something about that made Marinette feel a shiver run down her spine and straight in between her legs.

"D-did I do th-that?" she asked timidly.

Adrien nodded slowly, completely embarrassed.

Did that mean he found her attractive?

"I'm really sorry, Marinette. I shouldn't have stared at you like... that..." he trailed off when he noticed Marinette lean forward.

He caught another glimpse of her chest, but this time he turned to look at her face. To his surprise, Marinette was leaning in forward to kiss him.

Her eyes were closed and her glossed lips were puckered.

Adrien tensed up and sat still as she leaned closer.

Her soft lips pressed against his. Marinette wasn't sure what she was doing. She began to panic when he didn't kiss back.

She was about to pull back when Adrien relaxed and kissed back. His hands cupped her cheeks as he tilted his head to deepen the kiss.

The kiss grew a bit more intense as it was now fueled by teenage hormones.

They both pulled away breathless.

"W-wow," Adrien breathed out.

Marinette giggled nervously, a deep blush coating her cheeks.

"A-Adrien?"

"Yes, Mari?"

She stood up, taking his hand and pulling him up. He stood up, confused.

Marinette stood up on her toes and leaned forward. "Let's go to my bed," she whispered nervously in his ear.

Adrien's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. He quickly nodded and followed her as she led him up the stairs to her bed.

Marinette lied down on her back and Adrien climbed over her.

Both of them were beyond nervous, this was the first time either of them was doing anything like this.

Adrien slowly leaned down and started kissing her. Marinette eagerly kissed back. She ran her hands through his hair as she tilted her head to deepen the kiss.

They pulled away moments later, panting and staring at each other with lustful looks.

Knowing that Adrien had been staring at her chest earlier, Marinette reached for her blouse and began to take it off. Adrien's jaw dropped as she took it off fully, placing it to the side. Now she laid there in her bra. Her pink bra with a black bow in the middle.

"W-wow, you look beautiful..." he breathed out, his eyes tracing her cleavage.

"C-can I?" he asked nervously, raising his hand just above one of her breasts.

Marinette swallowed nervously before nodding.

His hand softly gripped one of her breasts. Marinette let out a soft gasp. The noise went straight to Adrien's crotch.

He slipped his hand under her bra, feeling her hardened nipple. He played with it, earning a moan from Marinette.

He was starting to feel very uncomfortable in his jeans.

"Fuck, Mari..." he breathed out.

Marinette reached for the back of her bra and unclipped it. She nervously pulled it off. Adrien took in a sharp breath. The sight of her bare breasts now made his dick throb painfully.

Prior to this, the most he had seen was a little cleavage, but bare breasts? This was new and very welcomed.

Adrien leaned down, taking one of her breasts into his mouth.

Marinette moaned, the pleasure going straight in between her legs.

She could feel the damp spot forming in her panties.

Her hands ran up into his locks, desperately pressing him into her chest.

"B-both," she breathed out, pulling his head towards her other breast. Adrien happily complied.

Marinette moved her hands away from his hair and desperately pulled against his shirt. Getting the hint, Adrien moved back, taking off his shirt before moving back down to kiss her.

He snaked his hand down and up her skirt. Marinette squeaked into the kiss when she felt his touch. He grinned, happy at the reactions he was getting from her.

He slipped his hand into her panties, playing with her folds. She moaned out, moving her hips slightly against his fingers. She positioned herself to align her entrance with his fingers. Adrien complied, slipping in one finger.

Marinette tensed up slightly before relaxing. She was hot, wet, and tight around his finger.

He slowly moving his finger in and out. Marinette felt her face heat up as she moaned out.

Adrien slipped a second finger in, earning a gasp from Marinette.

"F-faster," she moaned. He was going too slow for her liking.

Adrien buried his face into the crook of her neck, placing soft kisses on her neck and speeding up enough to satisfy Marinette.

Marinette covered her mouth as she came, muffling her moans.

Adrien pulled out his fingers, licking them clean while Marinette watched slightly embarrassed. She still couldn't process all the things she was doing with her crush.

Adrien took off his pants, now only in his boxers. He looked down at Marinette. Her skirt was bunched up by her waist, showing off her black panties.

For a brief moment, he wondered if he should fuck her with her skirt still on.

Marinette didn't seem to give him that option as she took off her skirt herself. She looked away shyly, pulling down her panties, giving Adrien a perfect view of her wet core.

Adrien leaned down, capturing her lips in a passionate kiss. Marinette kissed back eagerly.

He pulled away breathless. "D-do you um... I um... I don't have protection," he nervously mumbled.

He was willing to stop if they had no protection. Adrien didn't want to get her pregnant.

"I-I have condoms..." she replied, not looking at him.

She leaned up and Adrien moved back to give her space. She reached behind her bed. She pulled out a small box of condoms.

Taking one out, she handed it to Adrien.

He took it as Marinette lied back down. Adrien took off his underwear and opened the condom wrapper.

He slid it on as Marinette watched nervously. Was it going to hurt? It looked like it was going to hurt.

Adrien climbed over her, giving her a soft smile and she relaxed, smiling back.

"Let me know if you're feeling any pain, ok?" he spoke, placing one hand on her cheek.

She nodded, leaning towards his touch, a permanent blush on her face.

Adrien lined up at her entrance. He gave her one quick peck on the lips before slowly sliding in.

He let out a soft groan. Marinette held her breath and let it go once he was fully in.

"W-wow," Adrien breathed out.

Marinette felt uncomfortable. She wasn't used to such a big stretch. Adrien buried his face in the crook of her neck, placing soft kisses wherever he could.

This helped Marinette relax.

After a few more moments, Adrien began to move. For Marinette, it felt a mix of slight pain and mostly uncomfortable.

For Adrien, it felt like heaven. She was so soft, warm, and tight.

Adrien resisted the urge to go faster, not wanting to hurt Marinette. Marinette wrapped her arms around his neck, moaning softly in his ear. He enjoyed this. It made Adrien want to fuck her harder, to see what other sweet noises he could get out of her. 

He slowly began to increase his speed and it wasn't long before he went from slow thrusts to fucking her. 

Marinette held him tightly, her eyes shut tight. 

"Adrien," she moaned in his ear. It wasn't exactly the best feeling for her, but she wasn't in any pain and she felt a sense of pride knowing she was making Adrien come undone. 

She could feel his hot breath against her neck. She couldn't believe Adrien was doing this with her. Did this mean he liked her? Part of her wanted to say "duh! He's sleeping with you!" But the more cynical part of her wondered if he just wanted sex and he'd pretend as none of this happened afterward. Her heart ached at the thought, but she knew Adrien was too sweet and kind to do that to her. 

Her train of thought was broken as she could feel Adrien's movements become more desperate. They had both managed to keep quiet enough as to not alarm her parents, but now his pants were loud and heavy. 

"Ma-Marinette," he moaned, nearing his climax. 

He pulled back, almost pulling out completely, before pushing himself back in deep inside her. Marinette gasped, her body moving with his thrust. He pressed his hips as close as he could to hers.

With a quiet, "fuck," Adrien emptied himself into the condom. 

He pulled out carefully, taking the condom off. He tied a knot and threw it away in the trash can near her bed. 

He crashed next to her on the bed, both trying to catch their breaths.

Marinette's thighs ached while Adrien's abs ached. Both were exhausted. 

"That was..." Marinette started.

"Amazing," Adrien finished with a shy smile on his face. 

She turned to look at him with wide eyes.

"Did you... did you enjoy it?" she asked. Stop being so dumb, part of her thought, of course, he did!

He turned to look at her and nodded with a grin. 

He leaned over and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. 

"I loved it."

Marinette felt her heart soar. 

She looked away, looking down and seeing they were both still naked.

Her face went bright red. 

"Um, w-we should put our on clothe- I mean, clothes on! B-before my parents c-come check on us," Marinette squeaked out, trying to avoid looking down at Adrien. 

"Oh shoot, you're right!" Adrien quickly got up, grabbing his clothes. 

They both cleaned up quickly and got dressed. 

Adrien turned to look at her as she fixed her skirt. There was no way he could deny having feelings for her after what happened. 

.

A few hours later they were called down to lunch. 

Sabine knew of Adrien's diet but didn't care. "A healthy young boy needs his food!" she grinned. 

Sitting to eat with her parents wasn't as awkward as Adrien imagined it would be, but he couldn't say the same thing for Marinette. She was acting extremely shy, like how she used to when they were younger. That's probably why her parents didn't seem to bat an eye at her behavior. 

After finishing their food and cleaning up, Adrien stopped Marinette before she could go back upstairs to her room.

"Wait," he grabbed her wrist, stopping her.

Marinette blushed. Her parents found it adorable. 

Adrien smiled, letting go of her wrist and taking her small hand into his. 

"I want to ask your parents something," he spoke.

"A-ask them what?"

Adrien turned to Tom and Sabine, a soft blush on his face and a shy smile.

"Mr. and Mrs. Dupain-Cheng, I was wondering if it was ok for me to take Marinette out on a date?" he asked, nervously rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand. 

Marinette's face turned bright red. Tome and Sabine both internally squealed, knowing Marinette had a huge crush on Adrien. 

"Of course it is!" Sabine replied excitedly. "Oh Tom, our little girl is growing up!"

"Mom!" Marinette blushed in embarrassment. 

"Really?" Adrien asked, happy.

"Of course son! We've been rooting for you two for forever now!" Tom laughed.

Adrien stared at him confused. 

"Ok! Enough! Adrien and I have to finish our project before he leaves!" Marinette squeaked, dragging Adrien up the stairs to her room.

Once they reached her room, Marinette closed the door behind them.

"So?" Adrien asked.

"Hm?" Marinette turned to him.

"What do you say? Marinette, will you go on a date with me?" he asked, placing a soft kiss on the back of her hand.

"Yes!" Marinette giggled, jumping into his arms and giving him a big hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 8.8K 72
REQUESTS CLOSED As the title describes LadyNoir, AdrieNette, MariChat and LadRien are the main 4. Any x readers are allowed to be requested. Also...
87.4K 1.4K 31
Edit: So basically I wrote this YEARS ago and my writing was absolute crud but you know what, it has a lot of views so I'm leaving it up but I'm sorr...
595K 9.3K 82
One shots based of our two favourite ships LadyNoir and Adrinette I do take requests. Some chapters may contain major fluff/sin
4.2K 60 18
Hey dudes and dudettes, Miraculers old and young, big and small! Welcome to my wonderful book of Oneshots!!! And probably add other stuff too. You c...