Reborn

sonnydaye által

"You're even more badass than before," Caleb said, his blue eyes twinkling in amusement. - Bianca moved on, s... Több

REBORN
Chapter 01|Awkward
Chapter 02|Safe
Chapter 03|King
Chapter 04|Address
Chapter 05| Butt Warm
Chapter 06| Dates
Chapter 07|Toast
Chapter 08|Ferrari
Chapter 09| Mafia Blood
Chapter 10|Adrenaline
Chapter 11|Plan
Chapter 12|Blame
Chapter 13| Empty
Chapter 14|Feelings
Chapter 15|Popcorn
Chapter 16| Secret
Chapter 17|Basketball
Chapter 18|Denial
Chapter 19|Bothered
Chapter 20|Taken
Chapter 21|Psycho
Chapter 22|Fingers
Chapter 23|Club
Chapter 24|Relax
Chapter 25|Daddy
Chapter 26|Ruined
Chapter 27|Ice
Chapter 28|Scream
Chapter 29| Brave
Chapter 31|Frustration
Chapter 32|Pain
Chapter 33|Help
Chapter 34|Siblings
Chapter 35|Cuts
Chapter 36|Bittersweet
Chapter 37|Rope
Chapter 38|Sink
Chapter 39|Inhuman
Chapter 40|Monkeys
Chapter 41| Crawl
Chapter 42|Nostalgia
Chapter 43|Mine
Chapter 44|Dimple
Epilogue

Chapter 30|Tuff

213 20 2
sonnydaye által

I hope this pretty long chapter makes up for the late update. I'm sorry💛

-

Song: Revenge and a little bit more - Unlike Pluto.

-

Asher's POV

"Bianca is taking a concerning amount of time in the bathroom," I tell Clara who is sitting beside Bianca's empty seat.

Bianca went to the bathroom exactly fifteen minutes ago - not that I'm counting...

I'm just a bit paranoid, this gala is a perfect kidnapping opportunity for Hades and also myself. It's risky having her here, even though it's needed.

"Relax," Clara reassured. "She's a girl remember, she's probably fine."

I let out another nervous breath and briefly glanced towards the exit, hopeful to see her walk in, but she doesn't.

"The last time I checked, it didn't take a lady fifteen minutes to use the bathroom," I say as I stand up. "I'll go and check on her."

"Honey, where are you going?" Linda asks from the table. My mom insisted on coming to the gala with us, I didn't mind.

"I'll be back," I tell her.

Without wasting another second I leave the room and rush to the bathrooms. What I see nearly makes my heart burst out of my chest.

On the floor laid the bodyguard I had follow her on the ground with a bullet in his chest. Blood puddled largely below his limp form, and from his frozen chest I could tell he's far from alive.

He's been dead for a while.

Fuck.

"Bianca!" I call with shaky hands, I pull my gun out of my blazer pocket quickly, walk over the man's dead body and push the door open.

The door opens with a loud creak, revealing what had to be my worst nightmare.

There was blood everywhere.

On the mirror, sink, ground and wall. The strong metallic scent made me cringe.

I don't want to believe what my gut is telling me, but it looks too obvious.

My eyes swept round the room cautiously with my gun still in my hand. I carefully hecked all the stalls but they were empty.

My brain insisted on calling for backup but I want to get a good look of this scene first.

I saw something from the corner of my eye, and when I turned towards it, I find a gun on the ground.

I advance to it and realize it's Bianca's gun. When I pick it up I notice that it has with no bullets.

Bianca couldn't have used it, because if she did we would all hear the sound, which means this was rigged.

Turning around I froze as I came face to face with a finger. An actual FINGER on the ground.

I don't intend on going near it and I don't even know who's it is, but I strongly hope it's not Bianca's.

"Boss," I hear Shawn say from my ear piece. "There's some suspicious action behind the building," he tells me.

"What?" I ask him as I try to swallow down what I think has happened in this bathroom. Not my Bianca... Not when I finally get her.

"My men say they think they say someone get thrown in a van."

As soon as he says that I know who it could be, "stop that van. Stop it right now!"

"On it, but boss-"

"Shawn, Bianca's in that van! Stop it right now!"

Shawn goes silent for a second, "we'll try our best."

At this point my breathing had become heavy. I'm terrified. Who knows the kind of terrible things Hades could do to her.

"Shawn. Send me some back up. Female bathroom, ground floor."

A minute later I'm surrounded by men who looked just as surprised as I did.

"Boss," one of them call. It was Steve, the dumbass. "Who's is this," he asks as he wiggles the finger.

I clenched my jaw. "Could you not do that! That's disgusting!" I yell. He grabs a tissue to hold it and places it in a bag. The rest of them where investigating the room and taking samples. I ended up leaving the bathroom because of the smell and noticed them take away the dead body of the bodyguard.

"What happened?" A new voice asks. I turn towards Jasmine with a scowl on my face. My hands shook with rage as I approached her.

I then grabbed her by the neck and slam her onto a wall. She screeches in shock.

"Asher!" Hazel and Clara yell from beside me.

"You did this!" I tell her. "You're the mole aren't you!"

Jasmine struggles out of my strong hold pathetically, looking terrified. "What are you talking about?! I'm not."

"Yes you are!" I yell, slamming her on the wall again. "You let them take her!"

At this point I want to break every single bone on her face because felt hurt and betrayed, but I knew I couldn't hurt her.

"Asher! I didn't do anything!" She cries.

"Oh really?!" I laugh coldly, "you gave her that gun didn't you! You removed the bullets because you knew this was going to happen!"

"I didn't do anything!" She yells back, tears brimming in her eyes. "What happened to her?!"

I felt someone grab my shoulder and pull me back. I let go of Jasmine seconds later because I knew she was saying the truth, I could see it.

"Calm down bro," Blake tells me but his words sound absurd to me. I'm not calming down till I completely understand what the fuck happened.

"A-actually," a timid voice calls. We all turn towards Clara who looked worried. "I gave her the gun, but I had no idea there were no bullets!" She defends.

My eyes narrow to slits as I look at her and I try to control my breathing. Jasmine's hands were around her neck, but not from pain, mostly from shock.

I've never exploded like this before, and I'm honestly disappointed at myself for doing so.

I'll have to apologise later.

"Blake. Have you taken her?" I ask, he knew darn well I was talking about Rhea Rodriguez.

"Yes."

"Good. I'll need some answers."

-

We lost her.

We were too late so they took Bianca. I'm sure it was Hades, I know I have a lot of enemies but he's our biggest threat so far.

We took Rhea also, of course we couldn't leave empty handed.

It's been a day and we've been desperately trying to track her down. It's going painfully slow but it's going, and I'm trying my best to keep my shit together.

I got a call from my receptionist and answered.

"What is it, Sharon?"

"Someone is here to see you, he goes by the name Tobi Pena."

The name instantly rung a bell and I asked her to let him in. Seconds later Tobi was in my office and seated.

"What's up?"

"What do you want Tobi?" I ask, irritated. Tobi is a cool guy, but he's Bianca's ex. Of course I'll try my best to keep things cool between us but I'm still not fond of him, especially the way he was getting annoyingly close to her at the gala.

"I'm here to help," he replies. "I heard about Bianca-"

"No thanks," I interrupt.

"C'mon man-"

"You can leave."

"Why wouldn't you let me help?" He asks.

I don't reply immediately and lean back in my seat before crossing my arms stubbornly. I know he can help us alot, but I don't want him around. Is that being selfish towards Bianca?

"We don't need your help."

Tobi's mouth opened in shock, "that is the largest piece of bullshit I've ever heard leave your mouth."

I frowned, "that's not very nice."

"Listen Ash, I-"

"It's Asher."

"Asher," he says, "I understand you probably don't like me very much because you see me as a threat-"

"Yeah right."

"But I really want to help find Bianca. She means alot to me too, who knows what Hades is doing to her. I know some people who could really help find her, the shorter time she spends there, the better. And we both know that finger was hers," he says

His last words made me swallow. I know Bianca would like me to get all the help I can to find her. I can't be selfish when her life is on the line.

"Fine," I say. I have to be careful with him though, he could be an enemy.

Tobi grins, but it's more mischievous - in a playful way. "Great. Let's get started right away," he says.

"I'm having a short meeting with some of the people searching, in a few minutes. You can attend or wait if you want," I tell him. After the meeting I'm supposed to join the search too. Yesterday I barely had time to rest or sleep because of how long I spent looking for her.

Tobi snorts, "if you actually want to find her, I advice you come with me," he says with amusement written all over his face.

I frown, "fine then."

-

Shawn's P.O.V

I did not see this coming. Not even a little bit.

I should have.

The was alot of fear and tears when Bianca was taken, most of the guys were furious. Everyone still doesn't know who this mole is and it's getting out of hand.

Rhea was taken and she's in a small cell with four walls and a metal door that the gang has underneath it's main mansion, not the mansion the others reside in; that's the fake main mansion. The original mansion is less known and in an isolated but secured area.

I was watching her through the hidden camera we had installed in the room. I could see her but she couldn't see me.

Rhea was seated in a corner on the ground with her arms around her legs and her head in her knees.

She looks too peaceful for my comfort and it makes me think like she expected to be kidnapped.

I'm supposed to bring her out and question her, hard.

I honestly can't wait to get the opportunity to bash her head on a table. Why would she do this to her own sister - unless she knows she's getting something good in reward.

What could Bianca have that she wants?

"Take her to the room," I tell the men beside me.

Without wasting a second they silently went into her cell. The men hoisted her up and out in a firm grip.

Her brown eyes locked with mine as she was moved and I could clearly see the confusion in them. She probably doesn't know who I am, good.

Minutes later Rhea was transferred to another room. She was blindfolded and her hands were tied to a rope on the ceiling, of not for the chair underneath her feet she would be painfully dangling on her hands. Her feet where also tied together and onto the chair.

She's wearing only a dirty white tank top and some loose sport shorts that were handed to her.

As I neared her figure my footsteps became more and more audible, until I noticed her visibly tense.

"Who's that?" She asked sharply, though the fear in her voice was as clear as day. When I don't reply she turns her face around frantically as it trying to know what direction I'm coming from, but the echo in the square room is too loud for that.

"You shake like chicken," I laugh as I observed her scared form. "Calm down will you, I'm not going to kill you, not yet at least," I say.

"Who are you?" She asks.

"You'll find out," I say as I take of her blindfolds.

The room we're staying in is pretty old. It has dirty grey walls and poor lighting. It's more of a torture chamber but during Asher's reign no one has actually died in here.

"You," she says. "Who are you?"

"You can call me Shawn," I reply as I worked towards a table filled with tools.

She visibly swallowed when she noticed it, I could tell she's trying her best to keep a stong face but it won't last for long.

"What do you want? Why did you take me?" She nearly yells as she lightly struggled against the ropes which only made them tighter. "Does Asher Dane know about this? Kidnapping one of his guests."

I nearly laugh at her words. So she doesn't even know Asher took her? How hard did they hit her head. I guess I could use this to my advantage.

"I have a few questions for you," I tell her.

"I'm not answering anything!" She argues.

"Let's get something straight," I say, picking up a thick needle. "Everytime I ask a question, you answer. If you don't answer, you get to find out what any instrument on the table does to human flesh, if you lie I will pierce a needle into your skin. It's simple, a needle for every lie an instrument for silence. Incase you're still thinking of lying I advice you not to, because believe me, I will know when you lie," I tell her.

I noticed her breathing quicken. "Y-you-" she stammers, her hard exterior quivering ever slightly.

I chuckle, "wanna bet?"

She doesn't reply for a few seconds and stares at the chosen torture equipments with a terrified expression on her face.

All types of blades, knives, guns, daggers needles and machines where on the table, close enough for her eyes to see.

I briefly turned to the glass wall, I couldn't see anyone because of the kind of glass it was but I'm very sure people were watching from the other side.

"First question, are you or are you not Bianca's sister," I ask. Rhea didn't seem surprised by my question, her lips quivered slightly as she stared at the table and back at me. "Well are you?" I ask irritated by her time wasting.

"I don't have a sister," she snaps.

I shake my head at her, "wrong answer," I say and grab a needle.

DISCLAIMER: It gets a bit graphic from here.

I raise her tank top high enough to reveal her stomach and slowly injected the needle into it, she struggled in response but that wasn't able to stop me.

Rhea didn't scream tho, she held in her cries remarkably well, but then again, it's just a 2.9mm needle.

Blood didn't trickle from the cut as I left the needle in her skin with most of it still out.

"Do you work for Hades?" I ask.

Her jaw clenches and she glared at me, when I noticed she wasn't going to reply I picked up a blade to teach her stubborn ass a lesson.

Then I use the blade to make a long cut down her thigh. She winced at the stinging sensation and I watch blood trickle from the wound.

Asher told me not to give her too much damage or this whole interrogation process would have gone much faster. I'm trying not to cause too much damage but enough pain.

"Where is Bianca," I ask her, staring straight in her eyes.

She stared back at me, the pain was there but she held it well, it was no surprise since I haven't used any extreme method.

"I don't know," she says.

My eyes narrow at her words, "I asked you a question Rhea. Don't push me."

"I said, I don't know," she snapped.

My hands clenched to fists in anger and I felt the need to carve shapes into her skin with a fork. She's lucky Asher told me not to do much for some reason.

Suddenly we hear a slam from the large glass window and the entrance door opened loudly.

A furious Clara stomped towards us, her eyes red from crying. Among all the girls Clara and Jasmine were the ones who seemed to take it the hardest.

"C-clara?" Rhea said in shock.

"Where is she?!" Clara yells. "What did you do to her?!"

Rhea looked shocked by Clara's outburst. I'm just surprised she knows who Clara is.

Interesting.

"I-I..." Rhea stammers.

"You what?!" Clara asks loudly and I place a hand on her mid back to calm her down. "This was your doing right? You made them take her! You made them do this to your own sister, you selfish freak!" Rhea doesn't reply. "Answer me!" Clara yells pushing back her hands and slaming it against the needle that was barely deeply injected in Rhea's stomach, forcefully making it go all the way in, almost out of sight.

I smirked at the sight of Rhea's loud shriek. It sounded like music to my ears, almost like a small taste of revenge, but it wasn't enough.

All I know is that I wasn't the one who slammed the needle completely into her skin so I'm good.

"What the fuck Clara!" Rhea screams. Blood dripping out of the wound with the needle still in it, hopefully it didn't go too deep and cause some damage.

"I trusted you!" Clara yelled, "I can't believe you're working for Hades! Against your own sister," she says.

The only thing that could make this moment better is some popcorn.

Rhea only glares at her, "I don't know what the fuck you're talking about," Rhea mumbles, still in obvious pain.

These words earn her a slap from Clara, a loud and hard one.

"Don't play with my patience. Where. is. she," Clara snaps.

"I. Don't. Know!"

They glare at each other for what feels like forever before I decide to speak. "You do realize, we can do anything to you, right?" I tell Rhea, nodding towards the table.

Rhea had the audacity to smirk, "as if you would do shit. Let me guess, you're either too chicken to hurt me? Or your boss told you not too? You weaklings!" She laughs, "a needle and a cut?! A NEEDLE AND A CUT?" she exclaims maniacally, "and you want me to speak?! Good luck."

This bitch is underestimating me, it's not wise to do that.

At this point Clara was shaking with rage and I've now decided I'm going to help her express it.

I grab a white cotton cloth from the table and give it to Clara, my eyes occasionally going to Rhea. Clara looked confused but seemed to catch on when I handed her the matches.

I grabbed the bottle of gasoline from the ground and poured some of it on the cloth that Clara placed on the chair Rhea's legs rested on.

It didn't take Rhea much time to realize once the smell reached her nose. Clara went to get the fire extinguisher just incase anything gets out of hand.

"You're lighting it," I tell Clara with my eyes locked on a not so sly looking Rhea.

"With pleasure," Clara replies. We both took steps back.

It was like it all happened within a second as Clara lit the match and threw it on the cloth. The fire ignited almost immediately and I could hear Rhea's panicked breaths. She tried raising her legs but they were tied to the heavy chair that was now being eaten by the fire.

She didn't want to admit it, but she was scared. Sweat rose on the surface of her skin, soaking her in it as she struggled against the ropes.

"Burn you selfish bitch!" Clara yells and I tell her to calm down.

Rhea grunted, "stop!" She yelled but I wouldn't listen. I never listen.

The entrance door opened and closed again and Jasmine rushed into the room.

"What are you two doing?!" She exclaims.

"She deserves it," Clara says.

I turn to Jasmine, "she'll speak this time. Trust me," I tell her and she keeps shut.

When I noticed the fire finally reach Rhea's toes she stared screaming in fear. The sight was pretty amusing and I couldn't help but smile.

"Having fun?" I ask and she glared hardly, the glare soon turns into a grimance and the fire got unbearable as it burnt her toes all at once.

She is going to loose at least one toe today for the finger she let them take away from Bianca.

"Where is she?" Clara asks.

Rhea screams in agony and she struggles against the fire that was obvious inescapable.

"Stop it!" Rhea cried. "Stop it now!"

"Where is she, Rhea?" I ask calmy.

Rhea let out heavy sobs, "please!" She screamed.

I looked down at her toes and noticed they have been burnt pretty badly. We should probably put off the fire before it gets out of hand.

"Put it off Clara," I say.

Clara gives me a bewildered look, "no!" She yells and turns to a crying Rhea. "You want this?! Tell us!" Clara taunts, referring to the extinguisher.

"P-please!" Rhea begs. Her begs didn't bother me, I just don't want trouble from our boss.

"Just answer you stubborn bitch," Jasmine says, not seeming bothered. She wants revenge too.

"Fine!" Rhea yells, "she's at a warehouse! I'll tell you! I don't want to die! Please!"

"Where is it?" Clara asks and I roll my eyes.

I grab the fire extinguisher from her and put out the chair. The only sounds that echoed in the room where Rhea's cries.

Pathetic bitch. She challenged us, she asked for it.

I pushed the burnt chair from underneath her, leaving her to dangle by her arms.

She screamed in agony.

"Now that the fire is gone, what's the address. If you lie and we find out, I'll burn your fingers next, all the way this time," I tell her quietly.

She swallowed with tears still pouring down her cheeks and told us the address she knew. I called for the doctors and they took her to get treated, only because she's still valuable to us.

Immediately when she left, I let Asher know.

---

AN

*Cringes*

Dayumm.

I'm sorry for updating late! I hope you enjoyed it!

Leave a vote and comment if you did, it's very much appreciated!

Stay safe💛

Elizi❤️

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

100K 3.1K 46
"I've never seen a broken girl be so badass," Caleb said with a smirk. _*_*_*_ Bianca is broken, all of her hope destroyed, her happiness shattered a...
1.6M 38.1K 71
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐄𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲...
967K 36.2K 39
At twenty, I died as I watched my country burned to ashes. When I opened my eyes, I am sixteen again. The first thing I plan to do is breaking off m...
14.2K 654 11
Whenever I read books or watch some movies or tv shows, I always say that the MC should have done it differently then whatever they faced would've en...