The Temptress

By fetishbycrai

What do you do when all you want to do....is what you shouldn't? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
UPDATE!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Update
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
My Thanks
PSA

Chapter 16

1.2K 47 3
By fetishbycrai

I could barely breathe.

My mind felt like a bundle of words all jumbled together.

"When your boss gets back on Monday, there is laptop that he normally takes with him every where he goes. I want you to get that laptop from him. You have until next week Wednesday. I will contact you with further instructions on Tuesday. For your sake I hope that you have it." The distorted voice said.

The call was disconnected.

My body was shaking and I felt like I couldn't breathe.

The whole room was spinning, I felt my heart beginning to pick up pace, everything felt intense then I felt nothing.

From a distance I heard a thud, I am not sure what it was but that was all I remembered before everything went black.

There was a beeping noise nearby that was annoying me to no ends. I opened my eyes to try to find out what it was then quickly closed it back due to the brightness of the room.

Where was I?

"Lleana, Lleana baby open your eyes."

My eyes instinctively reacted to the voice and I opened my eyes. There I saw the man, the man that I would soon have to betray. His face brought back all the memories about what happened on- wait what day is?

"What happened?" I asked my voice coming out sounding groggy.

Rashid passed me a glass of water.

"I came back to the office on Friday, I couldn't stand another minute with those insufferable men. Then when I came to your desk as I couldn't find Melonie plus I wanted to see. When I got there I was told that you were rushed to the hospital because they found you at your desk unconscious." His voice was laced with worry and that made me feel even worst.

"What day is it?"

"It's Sunday. You have been unconscious for two days."

"Oh."

"Oh! What do you mean by oh Lleana! I was worried sick! We are definitely speaking to the doctor about your panic attacks." Rashid said with his voice going up a level at every word he said.

"What do you mean we? I can take care of myself." The annoyance could be heard in voice because we both know I am just a side fling that will end as soon as he is married. I will be damned if I remain a mistress for the rest of my life!

"Well clearly not! If I should go by the doctor's words."

As I was about to drag him for filth I heard a throat being cleared and looked up and saw the doctor.

"Excuse me Mr. Gonzalez, seeing as your wife has regained consciousness it is best not to cause unnecessary stress to her. I would advise you take a breather and allow me some time to check on my patient." The doctor said sternly.

He nodded and left.

The doctor introduced herself to me but I barely heard anything that she said as my mind was busy playing with the word wife. The doctor called me Rashid's wife. I liked the sound of that.

"Are you hearing me Mrs. Gonzalez?"

"Oh I am sorry, could you repeat please." I said sheepishly.

"I was saying that we will observe you for the next 3 hours then base on our assessment we will advice you when you can be discharged."

"Thank you."

She nodded and left.

I laid in the hospital bed trying not to thing about what I will have to do. Today was Sunday so that means that I have three days to get the laptop from Rashid. I don't know what was so important about the laptop but it must be very important if someone is willing to blackmail me for it. Rashid will never forgive me. I am betraying the one I love the most.

Wait.

What!

I loved him! When the hell did this started happening! It was only suppose to be lust, nothing more.

I felt the tears running down my face and I could do nothing to stop them. He will hate me. The one I love will hate me. At some point in my crying I fell asleep.

I woke up to Rashid speaking to the doctor. After she left he turned to me realizing that I was awake.

"They said that you are free to leave so I signed your discharge papers."

"How are you able to do that? Shouldn't it be me or a member of my family that should be able to sign my discharge?"

"I told them I was your husband when I got here Friday night."

"Oh."

He smirked at that.

A nurse came in and helped me to get dress while Rashid went to pay my hospital bills after a brief argument of me telling him not to. He left and went to pay it anyways. Mel would have had my ass if she knew that a man was paying my bill and I tried to decline. I wonder where she was. She probably came to see me when I was unconscious and must be at the office now since Rashid is here.

Rashid came back and pushed me in a wheelchair much to my annoyance. I saw the looks that was being thrown his way by the female nurses and some of the doctors, even some of the male ones as well. He however paid them no mind and continued pushing me in the wheelchair. I smugly smiled at that. We got to his car and he helped me in then drove off.

"The doctors said that you cannot be alone for the next few days as such I am taking you back to my place."

"What about Natalia? Won't she be unhappy about this arrangement?" I really do not give a rats ass about that shapeless twig but I wanted to know what was happening.

"There is no Natalia." There was a finality to his voice that made me not want to delve any further into the topic.

I smiled and looked through the window. Even though I knew that I will have to disappear after Wednesday I am glad that he will not be with her. He deserved better than her....than me.

For some reason I though that he would be living in a penthouse but we kept driving out the city and into a community filled with big houses. The further we drove the bigger the houses got and then we reached a big gate that had a security at the front that buzzed us in. The drive way was long and filled with oak trees on either side, it was simple beautiful. The house, or I should say mansion that came in sight when we got to the end of the driveway knocked the breathe out of me.

It seemed to be painted beige, there were lots of windows and balconies. My favorite part was the huge balcony on the second floor that seemed to go half way around the house. I loved it!

Rashid showed me his room after advising me that I could use his bathroom. I was perfectly fine using one of the many guest rooms but I am happy he made me use his room. I can at least enjoy this before I have to leave. His scent....his domain. The décor of his room was dark with a splash of red here or there. It suited him. I will miss him so much. I felt the tears coming .

"Do not think about it Lleana." I said to my reflection. Rashid had a floor to ceiling mirror on one of his bathroom walls facing the jacuzzi which looked like a mini pool. His shower had numerous shower heads that seemed to aim at all parts of your body. I got to cleaning myself since I haven't showered since Friday morning. I have changed my mind my favorite part of his house is his bathroom. I reluctantly left his bathroom that looked more like a spa if you asked me.

I took one of his shirts from his closet that just reminded me how poor I am and put it on. I was going full commando. Not that I had any choice.

I surprisingly found Rashid in the kitchen with a joggers on and nothing else. Whatever he was cooking smelt heavenly. He looked up when he saw me and smiled.

"You look good in my clothes mia tentatrice."

"What can I say. I make everything looks good." I said while swaying my hips.

He laughed and I added that to something else about him I loved. His laugh.

We talked about all sorts of nonsensical things while we ate. It was pretty late by the time we went to bed. Laying in Rashid's arms felt natural. I felt protected and like I finally belong.

I am going to lose this. Another thing I will lose because of my mother. Even in her death she is causing trauma.

It finally occurred to me that if my mother is dead.....who is doing this to me? Knowing your enemy is a lot better than not knowing who it is.

I felt the tears pricking my eyes and I sighed heavily.

"Go to bed baby." Rashid sleepily said.

I smiled and closed my eyes and pushed everything out my mind and did just that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 425 18
When you've never been given anything but a hard ride, it can be hard to see why living is worth it. But sometimes it takes something special to wak...
134 1 5
When you don't know the world anymore, it feels as if the world doesn't know you.
241 4 22
When you reach a certain age, you expect milestones to pile on top of each other. It's suppose to be extraordinary but that's fantasy. Real life, peo...
6K 383 53
Have you ever found yourself trapped in a situation, where you disregards the what ifs and just allow yourself to get lost in the moment? To risk it...