Companion...❤

By iamcrystal96

He is Charismatic, Affectionate, Ambitious and an epitome of Intelligence. He is a successful entrepreneur an... More

Character Sketch
Glimpse
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Thank you

Chapter 22

7.1K 773 62
By iamcrystal96

Sidharth pulled the chair for Shehnaaz and made her sit and asked, "Is your leg fine?? Is it still paining?"

"Much better now, " replied Shehnaaz with a smile.

"What happened to your leg Angel?" asked a worried Ronak.

"I twisted my leg while walking baby, " answered Shehnaaz.

"Does it pain?" asked Ronak with concern.

"Little bit, " answered Shehnaaz.

"Don't worry mai apko medicine laga dunga, then it won't pain, " replied Ronak with smile.

"Sachii, you will apply medicine?" questioned Shehnaaz pulling his cheeks.

"Yes, " answered Ronak in confidence.

"My baby, " said Shehnaaz putting a kiss on his cheeks.

They had their dinner, the whole family tried their best to divert Shehnaaz mind and they were very much successful also as the old Shehnaaz seemed to be back and Sidharth couldn't be more relieved.

Shehnaaz phone rang and it was her Dad, she was in a dilemma whether to inform them or not about the incident. Sidharth sat beside Shehnaaz while dining and he had seen she had received the call from her Dad. He placed his hand on her under the table while she looked at him and he assured her mumbling that everything will be fine. She had finished her dinner, Shehnaaz excused herself and went to the balcony to have a word with her parents.

Shehnaaz informed her mom and dad about the whole incident and how Sidharth came to her rescue and the arrest of Harsh. Shehnaaz's family now knew Sidharth's family as she uses to keep talking about Ronak and his family and they were happy about Shehnaaz had someone in an unknown city. Shehnaaz's Dad was furious with all the events and was persistent in making Harsh repent while Shehnaaz tried to calm him. Shehnaaz's parents informed her that they are reaching tomorrow as they can't wait to see her. Shehnaaz tried to assure them about her well being but they insisted on coming while Shehnaaz was left with no other option than to agree.

Shehnaaz entered the living room where others were seated after dinner. She announced her parent's arrival, while Sidharth looked at her to see if she is fine. They all chatted for a while which bored Ronak to no end and he was waiting to spend time with his Angel.

"Angel chalo na I am sleepy, " said Ronak trying to gain her attention.

"Lair, " said Neel pinching his nose.

"I am not a lair, " said Ronak in retaliation.

"Acha beta, roj to apko jabardasti sulana padta hai aur aj nind aa rahi hai, " questioned Neel.

"Ha, chalo na Angel, " said Ronak and got up trying to take Shehnaaz along with him before he is caught again.

"Yes baby, rukho sabko good night to bolne do, " said Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz greeted everyone good night and moved with Ronak or rather Ronak dragged her with him to be precise. Sidharth didn't want her to go soon as he missed seeing her in front of him. But it was his son who was not ready to leave her so who can complain thought Sidharth.

Shehnaaz entered with Ronak, made him change into his night ware and got herself change too. Both brushed their teeth and got into the bed.

"Chalo baby mai apko sula deti hou, you were sleepy right, " asked Shehnaaz.

"No Angel, we will talk and you were going to tell me stories too, " replied Ronak.

"And what about your sleep?" said Shehnaaz.

"I am not sleepy, " answered Ronak.

"Naughty boy, " said Shehnaaz tickling him while Ronak kept laughing.

Ronak moved closer and hugged her, "you know Angel, I was sad mujhe laga aap mujhe chod kar ja rahi hou."

"I am not going anywhere baby, even if I get married I will come to meet you, " said Shehnaaz trying to assure his fear.

"Aap rukh jau na mere aur dad ke sath Angel, " requested Ronak.

Shehnaaz had said above thing not realising she is again putting thoughts into Ronak's mind. She thought of changing the topic and diverting his mind.

"Tell me which story you want to listen, " asked Shehnaaz giving him his storybook.

"This one, " pointed Ronak and moved his head into Shehnaaz lap.

Shehnaaz started reading a story to Ronak while caressing his hair. He loved it when she did that, Shehnaaz finished reading the story and looked at Ronak he seemed to be half asleep. She moved his head from her lap and kept in unto a pillow and adjusted his quilt and started patting in head to make him sleep.

"I love u, Angel, " spoke Ronak in sleep.

"I love u 2 bachaa, " said Shehnaaz with a smile.

She saw Ronak had slept she placed a kiss on his cheeks and moved unto her side and tried to sleep. But, sleep seemed to be far away from her, whenever she closed the eyes events from today would appear in front of her which made her eyes moist but that also made her remember Sidharth who had handled her so well at her weakest moment.

"Will he be awake, " thought Shehnaaz while still trying to sleep.

She tried to sleep for half an hour but no success,  Shehnaaz thought may be due to a new place she is not able to sleep. She thought of going to the common balcony attached to the living room, Shehnaaz reached the balcony and to her surprise, Sidharth already stood there looking at the sky.

Shehnaaz went near him and kept her hand on Sidharth's shoulder making him scared.

"You scared me, " said Sidharth turning back.

"You didn't sleep, " said Shehnaaz laughing looking at his scared expression.

"You also didn't sleep, " replied Sidharth.

"Ha yar pata nahi kyu nind hi nahi aa rahi, " said Shehnaaz.

"Don't think much Naaz, " replied Sidharth.

"I am not but those images come in front of eyes when I try to sleep, " said Shehnaaz with a sadness in her voice.

"Come here, " said Sidharth pulling her into a hug.

"Thanks, Sidharth for handling me at my weakest moment, " said Shehnaaz while hugging him.

"Anything for you Naaz, and please don't thank me and make it sound formal, " said Sidharth getting slightly irritated.

"Achaa sorry na, " said Shehnaaz hugging him tightly.

"Wanna sit for some time?" asked Sidharth.

Shehnaaz nodded into a yes.

"I will be back, " said Sidharth and moved towards his room while Shehnaaz settled into the seating area in the balcony.

Sidharth returned with a blanket and said.."It's cold outside, we might catch cold," and settled near Shehnaaz.

"Coffee piyegi? I make really good coffee," asked Sidharth.

"Ohh is that so? then I would love to taste," said Shehnaaz with a smirk.

"I will be back," said Sidharth and left to make coffee while Shehnaaz made herself comfortable in the blanket.

Sidharth returned with two cups of coffee and sat beside Shehnaaz and said..."Here you go," and handed her the cup.

Shehnaaz sipped her coffee and it was indeed really good...."Tujhe to sach mai coffee banai ati hai yar, ajse tu hi mujhe coffee banake pilayega," said Shehnaaz patting his shoulder.

"Are ye to maine galat kar diya phir tujhe batake ki mujhe coffee banani aati hai," replied Sidharth.

"You should have thought earlier," said Shehnaaz with a victory smile.

"Tere liye kuch bhi," replied Sidharth.

"Why didn't you sleep?" asked Shehnaaz.

"It's my everyday routine, mujhe jaldi nind nahi aati....so sometimes I read books or then come here in the balcony," answered Sidharth.

"Kyu nahi ati nind?" asked Shehnaaz curiously.

"I don't know, Its been years now and every day has been same," answered Sidharth.

"You should let go Sidharth," said Shehnaaz holding his hand.

"I have tried Naaz, It's not that I am still holding unto Neharika but after her life has always been like this, I don't complain though but its how it is and I have accepted it," replied Sidharth looking into her eyes.

"You need someone in your life who could bring the calmness and happiness back in your life," said Shehnaaz.

"I feel that with you," said Sidharth's inner voice.

Sidharth laughed at her statement and asked, "Achaa...or kaha milegi aaisi someone."

"When time would come, she will be in your life and you will feel it," answered Shehnaaz.

"Are you feeling that already?" asked Sidharth's heart.

"Don't be silly," said his practical mind.

"Have you ever been in love?" asked Sidharth suddenly.

"Hmmm...yes," answered Shehnaaz hesitantly.

"Who was it?" asked Sidharth somehow not liking her answer.

"Chodo na Sidharth let's talk something else, " said Shehnaaz trying to avoid the topic.

"Don't you trust me, " asked Sidharth getting a bit offended.

"Khud se bhi jyada, " said Shehnaaz.

"Then why are you avoiding the topic?" questioned Sidharth.

"We were in the same college, we had been best friends for years, he was the closest to me, he knew everything about me and the same was with me. I didn't realise when I fell for him, I thought he must be feeling the same for me but it was just friendship from his side and he had developed feelings for some other girl. I couldn't take it at that time, you know right how naïve do we become in love I was the same, I hoped or rather wished he could come back and I will wait for him, but it never happened...time passed by and I feared that maybe I am losing myself to hold unto him....then I realised that love is not when the other person loves you back its when you know the person you love is happy then whether it is with you or someone else it doesn't matter. That's was it and I decided to move on, we still talk sometimes and he is happy with her and I am happy for him, " said Shehnaaz with a smile.

Sidharth held her hand and asked, "you didn't love anyone else?"

"No, uske bad kami himmat hi nahi hoyi," said Shehnaaz with a laugh.

Sidharth didn't understand whether he should be sad for her or happy for himself and smiled back at her keeping the confusion to himself only.

"Did Ronak trouble you while making him sleep?" asked Sidharth.

"Not at all, he is such a good boy. I read him a story then patted his head and he was off to sleep," replied Shehnaaz.

"Lucky him, " said Sidharth confusing Shehnaaz.

"Matlab, " asked Shehnaaz.

"Kuch nahi, " replied Sidharth trying to cover up what he said inflow.

"Bata na Sidharth, " requested Shehnaaz.

"I mean he is lucky if he not sleepy he has you or me who puts him to sleep, abh mujhe hi dekh lo....no one is there to put me to sleep, nind na aaye to khud hi kuch na kuch karna padta hai sone ke liye," said Sidharth trying his level best to fix his blunder.

"I can put you to sleep, " offered Shehnaaz.

"Matlab, " asked Sidharth sounding shocked.

"I could pat your head and let's see if that can make you sleep, " answered Shehnaaz.

"It's ok Naaz, it's almost 2:30 am go to sleep, I am habitual to it, " said Sidharth.

"I don't mind Sidharth, abh tujhe nahi chahiye to thik hai, I will go and sleep, " said Shehnaaz getting up from her place.

"No wait, " said Sidharth grabbing her hand.

"Kya hova, " said Shehnaaz turning around trying to hide her smile.

"Aaise mat kar yar, sula de, " said Sidharth getting up and took her along with him.

They reached Sidharth room,  he switched on the lights. Shehnaaz went towards the bed and sat down indicating Sidharth to come and lye down on her lap. Sidharth hesitantly moved towards her and kept his head on her lap and she moved her hand along his hair.

"Close your eyes and try to sleep, " said Shehnaaz.

Sidharth did as asked and closed his eyes, Shehnaaz kept moving her hand in his hair for some time and then later started to pat him. In no time Sidharth realised he is drifting into slumber and he wondered whether it was magic of her hands or the peace he felt in her laps, whatever it was it worked wonders for him and he slept without an effort.

Shehnaaz after sometime looked down he was asleep, she smiled looking at his face which looked so pure while he slept. She slowly raised his face and put it down on the pillow and pulled over the quilt for him. She was about to get up and go but stopped feeling and urge to look at him again. She bends down and kissed his forehead lingering her lips a bit longer on his head. Maybe it was her way of showing her affection towards him and trust she had on him. She thought he is in sleep and must have not realized her actions but little did she know he had a smile on his face after she left.

Hope you all enjoyed the update..

Did you like Shehnaaz and Sidharth  opening up a bit in front of each other..?

Stay tuned..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479K 31.5K 57
(Highest Rank #1 in ROMANCE) *Completed* "A TALE OF & FOR PASSIONATE HEARTS❤" Casting Parth Samthaan as Ashiq And Niti Taylor as Maashooqa!
445K 43.6K 65
Sid's pov..... Just a one night with her...n I am feeling like have her everyday.....I don't know where she suddenly gone.... I am finding her from l...
227K 12.4K 50
[BOOK 1 IN PREERAN SERIES] ***** The Karan Luthra, the ruthless Mafia King. He gives no mercy to his traitors, only one word, Hell. He doesn't believ...
220K 19.1K 105
His love for her And ought for family! Her past and insecurities . . . Still they are meant to be each other. Peep inside the story for know more.