Band Mate Lovers

By Pure-BloodPrincess12

Short BTS Omegaverse Story. BTS debuted not too long ago and they are all developing crushes on each other as... More

Chapter 1 - Toothbrushes and Crushes
Chapter 2 - Vlive
Chapter 3 - Secret
Chapter 4 - Near Heat
Chapter 5 - Heated
Chapter 6: Just Friend's Night Out
Chapter 7 - 2016; The Beginning
Chapter 8 - 2018; Scandal
Chapter 9 - Plan of Action
Chapter 11 - Reactions
Chapter 12 - Late Practice
Chapter 13 - Getting Into Fanfictions
Chapter 14 - JM & JK Relationship Tips
Chapter 15 - Telling the World
Chapter 16 - Surprises
Chapter 17 - No More Doubts
Chapter 18 - Bold Moves
Chapter 19 - Mysterious Tae Tae
Chapter 20 - Epilogue

Chapter 10 - Jikook Vlive

1.2K 28 21
By Pure-BloodPrincess12

"Are you two ready?" Namjoon asked as we all took a seat in front of the iPad we used for Vlives.

Jimin looked at Jungkook and they both nodded and took a seat at the front next to Taehyung.

"Right I will start the live then," Namjoon said and began the live and sat in the back next to Jin.

(A/N: Like this but Tae and Joon swap places. Jin and Kook's eyes.)

When they saw that the live had finally began and people were being to come on, the froze like they always did at the beginning of a live to try and lighten the mood for what they knew was going to happen.

"Relax," Seokjin whispered when he noticed how tense Jimin and Jungkook were.

"Hello everybody!" Namjoon shouted after a few seconds because he noticed at how Jimin and Jungkook were just staring into each other's eyes through the camera. "We originally weren't planning on having a group live as nothing so... major was happening but as you all - or most of you would have heard, there has been something quite... unexpected that happened and we wanted to clear it up."

The other members nodded as Namjoon spoke apart from Jungkook and Jimin who were just looking down at the floor and not at the camera.

Teahyung looked at the other iPad on his lap showing the live stream and checked the comments.

'Is this about Jikook?'

'Jikook or are they going to ignore that picture?'

'Namjin.'

'I hope Jimin and Jungkook will be kicked out.'

'Jikook look sad.'

'Saranghae'

'Please speak english.'

'Jikook?'

'Saranghae Hobi.'

"So, I will let Jungkook and Jimin speak about it." Namjoon continued. "But for those who do not know, yesterday, a picture was posted on Twitter of Jimin and Jungkook supposedly kissing two years ago. And we are doing a live just to confirm if the rumour is true or not. We will leave Jimin and Jungkook to say... what they have to say and explain what happened."

Seokjin hugged Jimin and Jungkook from behind whilst the others pattered their shoulders and left the two in the shot of the camera to encourage them to explain what happened.

"Well, I... I don't know where to begin," Jungkook said still not looking at the camera. "But I guess the first thing is to confirm or dismiss the rumour and as most of you can probably tell by now..."

Jungkook paused and looked at Jimin who nodded to encourage him on. "That yes, Jimin and I have been dating for two years now. It happened after an argument we had and I hope that you will accept that. We don't want to say anything personal but we love each other." Jungkook turned to look at Jimin in the eyes. "Very much."

Jungkook reached out and Jimin intertwine their hands together and showed it to the camera. Jimin looked down and attempted to discretely wipe his tears with his free hand. He hoped everyone accepted them. They were BTS the biggest Kpop group out there currently and world famous and they just came out with their greatest song yet and here he is crying. People's opinions mattered so much because without their fans ARMY, what is BTS?

What if this is what brings them crashing down? Just because he fell in love with someone he knew he shouldn't but was his mate and they should show their love for each other. They were made for each other.

"Jimin, would you like to say anything?" Jungkook asked.

"Sorry I blanked out for a bit," Jimin said and smiled when Jungkook began to laugh.

"It's fine," Jungkook said.

The other members then began to gather around the screen again.

"I'm so proud of you," Seokjin whispered into Jungkook's ear as he sat down. "You did well. Namjoon wanted you to kiss Jimin-ah if that's fine with you and him."

Jungkook nodded and whispered it to Jimin without missing an opportunity to bite his ear whilst doing so. But Jimin agreed so Namjoon finished off the Vlive.

"I hope you understand and support Jimin and Jungkook ARMY. They will carry on working hard and giving you the best they can. Please do not let this stop you from supporting us all as a group. Please understand. We love you all very much."

All the members said their goodbyes  and Namjoon came up to the screen then Jimin and Jungkook kissed. Namjoon presses the 'End Live Stream Button' but it didn't  work and Jimin and Jungkook just carried on kissing and it got more and more heated. Namjoon began spamming the button but it still wasn't ending the live.

"Ahhh! You two! Stop swallowing each other!" Namjoon shouted as he desperately tried to end the live.

But the couple continued kissing each other until Jungkook pushed Jimin to the floor and still continued to kiss him.

Namjoon stopped trying to end the live and apologised before trying again and it finally worked.

"Honestly! You two!" Namjoon said annoyed. "Take it to the bedroom!"

"Gladly!" Jungkook said as he picked Jimin up and walked towards the stairs.

"Well this is going to be difficult," Namjoon said massaging his temples.

"It will be over sooner or later," Seokjin said and kissed Namjoon on the cheek. "They will get to a point like you and me and need to be at it all the time."

"Well, me and Seokie are going to the studio," Yoongi said excusing himself and Hoseok.

"Don't worry Tae Tae, you can come with me and Joon. We are going to practice." Seokjin reassured when he noticed that Taehyung will be by himself.

(A/N: You know when you watch Jikook live streams and you just feel like you are third-wheeling and it's hard to watch... but you are not even there! So trusfrating but cute. They have probably been officially banned from doing lives together. 😂😂 But I still love them all.

Does anyone like Taegi cause I think it's a really great ship.

Thank you so much for reading!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 16.1K 50
★Complete★ ★A Revenge-Love Story★ ★ABO★ -Description- __________________________________ ❝A revenge Love Story started when Omega Park Jimin reject...
1.5M 59.2K 55
Jungkook and Taehyung are mates and Jimin and Taehyung are best friends. But there's only one problem. Jungkook doesn't know that his mate is Taehyun...
17.2K 1.3K 46
Is it love or a bond Mr Kim namjoon? Isn't both same Jinie? If it's from bond then I Kim seokjin reject Kim Namjoon, Will namjoon get rejected by his...
11.3K 569 3
Where everyone in the Lunar pack adored and drooled over the head alpha's elder son Jeon Jaehyun, who was the definition of a perfect alpha and didn'...