End Game

By kirvania_

Sequel to 'Change' More

Introduction
I
II
III
IV
V
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII

VI

508 38 38
By kirvania_

Lyric-

"I don't know what's going on. My mom made me stay home today." I mumbled through the phone to my best friend. This morning when we all got up to start getting ready for school my mom came in my room and told me I wasn't going to school today...Amir and Jessika went went but not me.

"Why?" Serenity asked as she drove to Starbucks, when we both went to school together we would always stop and get Starbucks or just bring each other something.

"I don't know, last night I went downstairs to the kitchen and got a water and Kelvin was sleep on the couch."

She laughed and held the phone up so I could see her face as she fixed her hair in the drive-thru. "Not mama Cooks put him on the couch."

"Either that or he just fell asleep out there, but I probably just have a dentist appointment or something." I said laying comfortably in bed, scrolling through shows on tv.

"Can I please have a Carmel Frappe with extra caramel and no whip cream? That'll be all." Serenity said to the person in the little speaker. After she got her total she pulled forward and waited in line. "Yeah maybe she just know you hate that school and let you have a day off."

A knock on my door made us booth look at each other through the phone. "Put yourself on mute." I rushed. I watched as she clicked the button to mute herself before putting my phone facedown on my bed.

"Come in."

I was annoyed when I saw Kelvin, what could he possibly want? I sat up quick when I saw the look on his face.

"Give me your phone." He slurred as he held his hand out. I frowned as the smell of liquor hit my nose and tried to piece together why would him and my mom take my phone away? I haven't done anything.

"No. You didn't buy it or pay my bill." I bluntly said cause it was true, my dad bought mine and Amir's phone and pays the bill.

"I'm not gonna tell you again, Give me your phone." He said a little louder. I picked my phone up and saw Serenity was still on the phone with the same facial expression as me. Who is he talking to?

"If mom comes and here and tells me to give her my phone, then i'll give her my phone." I saw him looking for something else around my room that he could take, but luckily my MacBook and my Ipad was in my bed under my blankets only cause I stayed up late doing homework.

My eyes followed his and saw he was looking at camera that I took everywhere with me sat up on my dresser. Literally everything was on it, My mom and dad got it for me on my twelfth birthday and I've captured everything from then until now. Even pictures and videos from my sweet 16 were on it.

With a quickness I jumped out my bed and went to grab my camera but Kelvin beat me to it. I tried to grab it out of his hands but he had a good grip on it. "Give it!" I yelled.

He shoved me making me fall on the floor and hit my back on the corner of my nightstand resulting in a loud bang. My back was hurt and it stung a little, but I wasn't stopping till I got my camera back.

I went to reach for my camera again but he yanked his arms away making my camera slip and fall out from his hands before breaking on the floor. My heart sank into my stomach as my eyes watered. Everybody knew how much my camera meant to me, sure I have the sim card but the camera itself was special. Let alone it cost my parents a couple thousand.

"Look what you did!" I said as the lump in my throat formed. I was trying my best not to cry in front of him but I couldn't hold it. The sound of my moms heels clicking against the floor made me cry even harder cause I knew another fight would be happening in just a matter of seconds.

"What the hell is all that noise?" She asked coming in my room. She looked down on the floor seeing my camera broken into pieces and Kelvin leaning on my dresser to hold himself up.

"Mama he's drunk! He broke my camera."

"I'm tired of her being disrespectf-" He started to say but got cut off by mom slapping him across the face. "Have you lost your mind?" She questioned as she raised her eyebrow.

Kelvin walked out of my room and my mom looked over at me. "I'll be back in a minute." She said to me but I wasn't listening. Making sure they were both downstairs, I grabbed my phone and hung up on Serenity and scrolled through my contacts so I could FaceTime my dad.

I heard my mom and kelvin yelling at each other while waiting for my dad to answer. The call said connecting and soon I was met with his face.

"Hey tuts" He happily said. By the looks of it he was driving but I couldn't tell where to.

"Daddy"

He quickly looked down at the phone and frowned when he saw that I was crying. "What happened."

"Kelvin! He's drunk! He came in my room and tried to take my phone, then when he grabbed my camera I tried to get it from him but he pushed me and I fell and hurt my back. My camera is broken now!" I said all in one breath while venting to my dad about what had happened just seconds before.

"Wipe yo face, I'm on my way."

I nodded my head and wiped my tears before taking a deep breath. "Him and mom are downstairs yelling..." I started to say but my dad stopped me.

"I'll be there in five minutes, stay in yo room." He said before hanging the phone up. One thing for sure and two things for certain, I know my dad didn't like Kelvin. So now all I wanted was for him to come get me so I don't have to spend another minutes of my time in the house with this mofo.

~
3rd person.

Lucious answered his ringing phone and sighed. He didn't even bother looking at the Caller ID, he already knew who it was. "Yo"

"Where you at?" Meek asked.

"Sum came up, handle that for me aight?" Lucious said as he made a left at the light, turning into Cookies Subdivision. His daughter calling him crying had him heated, all he could think about was shooting something up. He's been trying to work on his anger and it's gotten better but all that went out the window when it came to his kids.

"Fasho. You straight?" Meek asked hearing the tone in his brothers voice.

"Yea. Call me when you done." And with that Lucious hung the phone up as he pulled into the driveway of Cookies home. Wasting no time he cut his car off and headed towards the door. The door was locked and he didn't know the passcode so he took a wild guess and typed in 0696 and smiled when he heard the locks click.

Walking inside he heard yelling and knew it couldn't be anyone else then Kelvin and Cookie. The inside of their house was big and decorated nicely, but he didn't care about that right now. Finding the Stairs he wasted no time hiking up them two at a time and began to look for his daughter's room.

"Lyric!" He called out.

Hearing her name made her jump off her bed and out to the hallway where she saw Lucious standing. She ran to him and by instinct he opened his arms so he could hug her. Lyrics sniffles let Lucious know she was crying, it takes a lot for her to cry so he knew she was upset.

"He broke my camera and look at my back." Lyric said releasing from the hug. She turned around so that her back was facing him, and lifted up her shirt to expose the bruise forming from when Kelvin pushed her.

"He did this?"

Lyric nodded and began to say something but stopped when she saw her dad begin to walk back towards the stairs. Lucious didn't need to hear anything else, cracking Kelvin's skull open was all he wanted to do. "Stay in your room tuts." He said before pointing back to Lyric.

Doing what her father told her, Lyric went in her room and closed the door. She didn't know what her dad was about to do but he obviously didn't want her to hear or see it.

"Is this about last night? What we argued about before bed?" Cookie questioned her boyfriend as they stood on opposite sides of the bedroom. Pissed wasn't the word to describe how Cookie was feeling, there weren't any words.

"I-I told you Cookie. I'm tired of her disrespecting you and me." Kelvin slurred raising his voice. Cookie wasn't understanding his point of view and it was making him mad.

"It doesn't matter! I know how to control and discipline my kids! You know how much that-" Their bedroom door opened making her stop mid sentence. Both Cookie and Kelvin were shocked to see Lu walking through.

"Lucious what are you doing here?" Cookie asked, but Lucious never took his eyes off Kel.

"You good Cooks?" He asked his ex wife ignoring her question.

"Yes."

"Why are you here? How you get in our house?" Kelvin questioned as he stood up straight.

"Stop talking." Lucious said as he pulled his pistol out from him jeans and cocked it back, pointing straight at Kelvin.

To be continued.....

———————-

I like leaving y'all little cliffhangers like this lol it's funny cause i know y'all get excited.

What do y'all thinks gonna happen next?

Vote, Comment, Share!

Peace and blessings
-K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 550 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
21.7K 1.8K 39
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
32.6K 1.8K 42
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
59.6K 3.3K 73
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...