Quiet gamer

Oleh dead-gaylover

A gamer who only talks to his best friend Forest but will that change when three people come around. Read to... Lebih Banyak

-01
-02
-03
-04
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8*TW*
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
-17
-18
-19
Part 20
Part 21*TW*
Part 22*TW*
Part 23
Part 24*M*
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34*TW*
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38*TW*
Part 39
Part 40
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
-46
-47
-48
-49
-50
-51
-52
-53
-54
-55
-56
-57
-58
-59
-60
-61

Part 41

766 41 1
Oleh dead-gaylover

"Deziah!" Forest cries tugging at his arm. Izaiah continues to play his game and Forest stomps his feet crossing his arms.

"Deziah! Listen to me! I didn't mean to!"

Forest stares at him, a big pout on his face as he watches him play his game. He lifts his head.

"Deziah!"

Izaiah stares at him.

"Look! I didn't mean to! He said so himself!"

"False" Kian coughs from behind Izaiah. He was laying down.

"Yes he did! L-look he-he didn't even care"

"Yes he did"

"No he didn't Kiki!"

Forest had burned some dudes room and sat in the middle of it watching.

Izaiah looks back down and Forest grabs his hair lifting his head. Izaiah grabs his wrist. He pulls him over his lap and Forest eyes widen as does Kian's. Izaiah takes the headphones he placed on London off.

"If you wake London up Forest" Izaiah let's his threat hang. Forest whimpers quietly.

"Deziah please don't I won't do it ever again"

'You said the exact words last time' Izaiah thinks to himself rolling his eyes.

"You did this before?"

"Yes. He give me pankies for no reason" Forest whines yelping when Izaiah lands the first swat.

"Dat hurts" Forest sniffle.

"Ow De-deziah dat really hurts. I won't do it again. Please stop" Forest starts to cry kicking his feet some.

Forest reaches back when Izaiah goes to lift his skirt. Izaiah raises an eye brow and moves his hand.

"No Deziah!" Forest cries out his blue eyes flooded with tears.

Izaiah starts again and Forest cries harder.

"Please! I won't do gain Ziah!"

London opens her eyes them slowly drifting shut. She forces them open and looks at the noise. She grunts and turns over going back to sleep.

Izaiah noticed the change in Forest. He ends it with five hard swats then stands him up. Forest stands in front of him, one arm wiping his eyes his other attempting to rub the sting out of his bum.

Izaiah moves his arm from his face and Forest barrels into his chest sobbing.

"Just tell me next time okay" Izaiah rubs his back.

Forest nods sucking on his thumb.

Izaiah glances down at him and moves his thumb gaining a whine.

"Go bring me your box" he orders softly. Forest sniffles and goes over to the closet.

"It not hewe!" He cries. Izaiah stands up walking over. He looks around the big ass closet.

"Kian. Did you touch a box with stickers on it?" Izaiah leaves the closet seeing the boy had ran out. He sighs out.

"Come one we'll go to the store"

Forest stares up at him. Izaiah grabs two pairs of shoes. One boots.

"Pick one" he puts them in front of him. Forest puts his thumb in his mouth pointing at the pink and glittery Converses. Izaiah sits in front of him and puts them on him. He ties them then takes his thumb out of his mouth helping him up.

"Stand by the door" he orders softly. Forest walks over to the door. Izaiah goes to the bed and leans over London to see if she was still asleep.

She feels him staring and opens an eye flinching some at the closeness. She couldn't help but breath in his scent, blushing.

He smiles at her.

"We're going to the store if you wanna come" he stands up straight. She rolls over.

"What store?"

"Little Bugs" Forest giggles his thumb back in his mouth. Izaiah sighs at that.

"I don't know what that is. But sure I'll come."

"I got it!" Omari comes in a big bag in his hand. He skips over and holds it out to Izaiah. Izaiah takes it looking in.

"Did you get you anything?"

"Uh no. I didn't know I was allowed to"

"We'll go back so you could get something. And you could have whatever Kian got" Omari grins and grabs the candy, Kian wanted.

"Thank you" Izaiah said. Omari nods. Izaiah bends some and gives him a kiss to which he blush.

"Do you want to come with us to the store?"

"Sure"

"Ziah he be meanie" Forest says looking over at Omari but still holding Izaiah's arm.

"No I'm not" Omari huffs. Izaiah rolls his eyes continuing to look through the aisles.

"I get in dere?" Forest asked.

"Are you gonna actually sit"

"Mhm!"

Izaiah eyes him before nodding. He takes the pole off and lifts Forest putting him in. He straps him up and Forest giggles kicking his feet.

Izaiah pushes the seat back a bit and puts the pole back on. It's kinda like a regular cart except bigger and the seats bigger for littles and you're able to move it back so you could put the pole back on and continue to push the cart.

Izaiah stops the cart making the two stop walking. He turns to London whose eyes widen confused on why hes looking at her.

"Grab it"

"Grab what?" She was confused.

He sighs and walks over grabbing the tea set. He puts it in the cart and goes back to grab the Fort thing. He then continues walking as she blushes immensely.

"I have no problem getting yall anything" he says to them.

They were now in the store for about an hour. In the back was a playpen for littles so that's where they are playing around with the other littles. Him and Forest were a bit known they came once or twice a month.

'Hey where are you? In both the game and real life?' Izaiah was playing his game and also watching them.

'Hey! Hurry this is like the only. The only time Damian needed my game for something'

"Little bugs" he answers.

'Damian hes at Little Bugs. Okay now where are you in the game? Damian! Give me my game back I'm helping you!' it disconnects and Izaiah rolls his eyes putting the game away.

"Look! Look! She gave me ticker!" London runs over and shows him her hand. He smiles.

"Its looks pretty"

"Mhm! It's a-a buttfwy!" She beams then runs back over.

He chuckles softly.

"Why do you insists on not telling people your whereabouts?"

"Oh toys!"

Izaiah knew by the voices it was Angelo and Luciano.

Angelo skips in and sits next to Forest who gasps and hugs him tightly.

"What is this place?" Luciano asks looking around.

"Did you bring Kian?" Izaiah ignores his question since its was written on the door for new people or people who doesn't know.

"Ah. Yes the annoying one. Hes actually sleep"

"Why?"

Luciano thinks back to what had happen.

Ten minutes before

Luciano and Angelo gets in the car, not seeing the boy in the back.

'What's Little Bugs is their bugs?' Angelo asked looking at himself through his knife.

'Probably.' Luciano shrugs not knowing himself.

Kian slowly leans up.

'Boo' Luciano doesn't hesitate to elbow him.

They both look back then curse.

'You killed him!' Angelo cries shaking Kian.

'No-no I didn't. Hes just..sleeping'

'Hes dead!' Angelo cries when he doesn't wake up.

'Shut up Angelo! Check his pulse'

'I don't know how to do that'

Luciano growls and reaches back grabbing his arm. He puts two fingers to his wrist and waits.

'...I don't think I'm doing this correctly' he says when not feeling anything.

'Hes dead! Uncles gonna kill us!'

'Angel calm down okay' Luciano says calmly in hopes to calm him. Angelo starts to actually cry and Luciano starts to panic.

'Angel! Calm the hell down! Hes-hes not dead okay. Hes taking a nap, okay'

'A-a nap?' Angelo sniffles looking back.

Luciano nods.

'Y-yeah a nap. Its gonna be a long nap though because hes very tired. I heard he had to..sleep in a cage that's tough'

'R-right yeah. Hes not dead. Hes just taking a long nap' Angelo says nodding. He grins.

'Hopefully he feels better when he wakes up'

Present

"So you killed my boyfriend" Izaiah got from that.

"..uhm I don't think so"

Izaiah stands up and Luciano backs up a bit.

"You killed my boyfriend"

"No. Hes not dead. Hes taking a nap"

"Luciano-"

"Oh god. Back to first names" Luciano sighs.

"Mark watch my three please" Izaiah says to a Daddydom who nods.

"Sure thing Dexter"

Izaiah grabs Luciano's wrist and pulls him out the store. He scans the parking lot for his car and go towards it.

"Izaiah get off of me. This looks weird" Luciano sighs out cursing him Izaiah squeezes.

"H-hey I-I just got the brace off last week."

Izaiah opens the back door after unlocking it. He shakes Kian when nothing happens he squeezes harder.

Izaiah leans in the car checking his pulse he waits. The sighs out.

He twist Luciano's wrist until it breaks and Luciano almost cries.

"Hes not dead"

"They why did you break my wrist!" Luciano cries holding his wrist close to himself.

"He has a big bruise on his face and Prom is saturday"

Luciano huffs, 'it's not that big a deal' he internally whines.

"Kian get up"  Kian turns over and whines.

"But m comfortable"

"I'll pick you up you just have to get out baby"

"Mkay" slowly Kian gets out the car and Izaiah picks him up. He wraps his legs around him and puts his face in his neck.

"M face hurts"

"It'll be fine" Izaiah walks back in the store as Luciano calls his doctor.

"You got four?" Mark asked before chuckling.

"You have your work cut out for ya"

Izaiah chuckles and sits down.

"Yep"

Kian shifts to get comfortable then hums drifting back off to sleep.

Angelo gets a call from his second in command and he whines wanting to play more.

"I'll be there in a little bit. Don't do anything" he says.

"I have to go" he says to Forest who sits up on his knees quickly.

"Wan pway wif you"

Angelo stares at him.

"We play later! Promise!" He holds his pinky out. Forest links his pinky with his and they both giggle.

Angelo kisses his cheek and skips over to Izaiah.

"Dexy I have to leave. Is he awake?" Angelo tilts his head leaning in.

"No"

"Oh..well bye love you" he bends down and Izaiah kisses his cheek muttering an I love you.

"I love you Nature!"

"Bye bye love you Angel!"

Angelo runs out spotting a few things he wanted but is gonna have to come back later for.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

103K 2.2K 33
little dream & caregivers george & sapnap age regression one-shots :)
Cared For Oleh

Fiksi Umum

4.1K 75 22
This is a completely SFW book. These are all my own characters as well. I come up with these Ideas Myself unless I gain inspiration from my friends...
18.7K 594 20
Brandy Jefferson isn't you're every day average college girl like most may think. She holds a secret dear and close to her heart...she's a little. Sh...