Shiv In The Night [Billie Eil...

By uhhidontknowwhoiam

After years of being the leader of an illegal gang, Billie finally meets her match, will she let herself fall... More

Welcome to Shiv In The Night
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
please read
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34

25

3.2K 123 210
By uhhidontknowwhoiam

*Last Chapter*

Selena grabbed Matteo by the back of his shirt turning him around harshly gutting him with the knife. Matteo gasped, his hands immediately going for his abdomen, "This is for Isabella." She whispered in his ear.

She dug the knife deeper in him before removing it and he fell to the ground. "You won't be able to get out of the front door, you need my thumbprint." Matteo said before groaning out loud.

Selena shrugged and said, "I could just cut your thumb off."

"You wouldn't." Matteo panted. Selena walked over to him grabbing his hand but before she did anything, she heard, "Okay! Okay, I'll do it. Just-"

Selena lifted Matteo by his arm lifting him up off of the ground. She pushed him towards the door lifting his hand hearing the lock click and she opened the door. "I am your father Selena, you can't do this to me! It's immoral!" He shouted, making Selena scoff.

"You're definitely one to talk about morality." Selena nodded. Selena stepped out when suddenly she heard sirens and a shining bright light.

"What did you do!?" Matteo grabbed Selena by her hair. Selena pushed herself off of him, "I didn't call them you idiot."

Matteo pulled out a gun and pointed it at Selena. "I will shoot you." He told her. "Okay, so do it."

"Selena, I do not care if you're my daughter."

"You never cared." Selena shrugged. "I did! Why do you think you're still alive? I love you, Selena! And- and I'm sorry for everything!"

"You're a joke, honestly." Selena crossed her arms over her chest. "Selena, I just want my little girl back." He panted still in pain from his wound.

"I stopped being a little girl when you ripped me away from my mother." Selena pushed him. The sirens got louder and she heard, "Hands up!" Selena turned around and rolled her eyes.

Before she could say anything, she heard a crackling sound and everything went dark and gunshots rang in the air.

Billie POV

"You shut the power off?" Ariana asks me. "Yeah, I hear sirens." I stand up and next thing I know, the front door flies open. "Was that necessary Mario?" Andrea asked.

"Nope, but I was bored." Mario smiled.

"Kicking the door open was necessary, were you trying to scare the living shit out of us?" Ariana asked. Mario nodded quickly with a bright smile on his face, "I just came to tell you that cops are at Matteo's house."

"Okay, where's Selena?" I ask. "Uh unfortunately, there was an explosion."

"Billie, you said you'd shut the power off, not start an explosion!"

"I didn't! I shut everything off, but left the self destruct coding untouched. Matteo did that himself."

"Why in the world would he do that?" Ariana asks me and I let out a sigh. "He has this philosophy that dying was better than ever paying for his crimes, he's basically a martyr." I tell them.

"He'd kill himself before turning himself." I nodded at Andrea's words. "Okay, right now, I'm worried about my daughter, have you heard from her?"

"No, there's a problem." Mario shaked his head. "There's no pulse." Dala's voice was heard.

"What?" Ariana asked. "She has no pulse. She's- she's dead."

"No she isn't." Andrea shakes her head. "I'm so-"

"She's not dead, maybe the necklace is off. We have to go."

"Aunt Drea, it's dangerous."

"I need to go." Andrea said walking out of the house and we didn't stop her.

Omniscient

Andrea rushed over to the location to where Matteo was to be residing and she was led right into pure destruction of the house and smoke in the air. "Hey Andrea." The director of the FBI, Christopher approached Andrea.

"Where's Selena?" She asked immediately. "She was here one second, then she disappeared."

"So she's alive, great I have to look for her." Andrea said ignoring what the guy said, she didn't want to think for a second that the worst happened, it just wasn't processing in her head. Andrea walked around and called out her daughter's name.

As she was walking, Andrea stepped on something and she looked down seeing it was the necklace that never left Selena's neck, which made Andrea's breath hitch. Now she was starting to think the worst.

She picked up the necklace, clutching it in her hand, muttering, "Gesù, per favore lascia che il mio bambino stia bene, per favore (Jesus, please let my baby okay, please.)"

Andrea saw a glimpse of her same bright brown hair and she rushed to the figure, "Selena?" She said. The figure turned around and Andrea let out a sigh of relief when the figure happened to be Selena.

"I thought something bad happened to you- whose blood is on you?" Andrea asked. "N-" Selena asked looking down at her clothes.

"Selena, are you hurt?" Andrea asked her daughter who was looking around aimlessly.

"M- the n- I lost it."

"The necklace? No, I have it." Andrea showed it to her. "I think I killed Matteo."

"You what?" Andrea asked. "It's his blood that's on me. He's not breathing." Selena grabbed her mother's hand bringing her to the unconscious man.

The paramedics were now approaching him and they kneeled down besides the man. "Okay, there's a pulse, he's lost a lot of blood, stab wound in the right abdomen. He's gonna make it." The paramedic smiled.

"I don't want him to make it." Selena said.

"Oh we know, trust me, none of us do. He's going to make it for prison." The paramedic responded. Andrea took the time to clasp the necklace around Selena's neck. Selena shook her head, sighing when her mother hugged her.

"It's finally over." Andrea mumbled. Selena held no emotion as she hugged her mother, her father's word couldn't stop playing in her hand.

"I'm your father whether you like it or not."

She was his daughter whether she hated that fact or not, and something telling her that this saying was going to be playing in her head for a while. "We're leaving this place right when we get home, okay Selena?"

All she did was nod still processing everything she just went through.

2 Weeks Later.

"Matteo Messina Denaro, you are sentenced to life in prison without parole," Selena sat in the courtroom, her eyes never leaving her father. She had been sitting in the courtroom for 5 hours now, her mom rubbing her eyes occasionally.

"Do you have any last words before you begin your sentence sir?" The judge asked the man, who had a smirk on his face that wouldn't leave. "You can't keep me forever," Matteo said before turning around and making eye contact with Selena.

"And as for my daughter? I am her father, she has instincts, she will follow in my footsteps."

"Bastard." Andrea mumbled.

After the sentencing, everyone was happy on the way home, but Selena once again couldn't make out an emotion. For some reason, although he was gone and away, she still felt he had a current presence around her.

"Hey, you ready?" Andrea asked her. "Uh yeah, we can go." Selena said looking away from her home. Her mother walked up the stairs to the private plane and Billie saw this was her last chance. If Selena got on that plane, she'd lose her forever.

"Selena?" Billie called out her name, making Selena stop in her footsteps. "Yes Billie?" Selena asked.

"I- I have to tell you something before you leave." Billie mumbled, fiddling with her fingers. "Okay, I'm listening." Selena nodded.

"I don't- I really don't know how to say it."

"Just say it, it can't be that hard." Selena shrugged. "It is that hard." Billie laughed at Selena's statement. Billie could barely stare in Selena's eyes without being consumed with butterflies.

"Okay, do you want to show me or?" Selena asked. "I can show you." Billie huffed. Selena waited for Billie to continue what she was planning on showing.

"I- ah, fuck it." Billie said, grabbing Selena's face and locking their lips. This time, Selena didn't back out.

Y'all happy now? 

I will be posting the sequel in twenty minutes, keep your eye out for an update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.9K 47
If you fuck with mafia shit and billie, u can read this ig
3.9K 142 13
Imani had gotten her life back together after the incident and was now living the life of a fast rising new model. She could finally say she had gott...
412K 16.2K 36
•ice-cold /ˌʌɪsˈkəʊld/ 2. unemotional or dispassionate; unfeeling. "she is the epitome of ice-cold judgement" "𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫...
11.5K 110 35
Nerd... Innocent... Killer... Womanizer... Love? Or war? She has a mysterious life that no one knows... ✌️✌️