Blood (Alec Volturi Love Stor...

By HysteriaKiss

Thalia Cullen is the adopted daughter of Bella and Edward. She is close to all her family members, and they a... More

Intro
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N: I'm so Sorry!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Epilogue
Survey
A/N: Problems
Contest

Chapter 1

16.3K 284 0
By HysteriaKiss

I am out hunting with my grandparents, and uncle Emmett. I had just token down a mountain lion, when grandpa's phone rang. "Bella is labor, we need to get back to the house." he said, after hanging up the phone. Finally! I raced back to the house, when I got there wolfs were already attacking. I saw the baby as a danger. Before anyone could get hurt I yelled, "Stop Fighting." Everyone stopped what they were doing. Before I could say anything else Jacob came running out of the house. "It's over! You kill her, you kill me!" He yelled at the pack. He imprinted on my baby sister? They backed down after hearing that, and left. "Where is mom?" I asked, noticing she was not around. "We my have lost her. I'm not sure she got the venom in time." said dad, I could see the misery in his eyes. I dropped to my knees, and dry sobbed, because vampires can't cry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.4K 11
"...and so the lion fell in love with the lamb."
28.4K 714 19
Kenzi-Grace Uley, a sixteen year old girl who is shape-shifter, and just happens to be the alpha's sister. Alec Volturi, a member of one of the most...
118K 2.9K 32
This is the second book of "Edward Cullen... Soulmate" If you have not read the first one don't read the second one cause there are spoilers. This is...
569K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...