My Delusion 《Completed ✔)

By TanishaPayal

***NOT EDITED*** I was walking down the stairs hurriedly, suddenly my legs slip and I fell through the stairs... More

Chapter 1 《WHO AM I ?》
Chapter 2 《AMNESIA !!!😳😧》
Chapter 3 《WHY SEPARATE ROOMS?》
Chapter 4《CHILDHOOD MEMORY 》
Chapter 5 《PLAYFUL FINN😊》
Chapter 6《AM I A WHORE?》
Chapter 7《I CAN'T TELL HER TRUTH 》
Chapter 8 《IN HIS ARMS》
Chapter 9《AWFUL DREAM 》
Chapter 10 《SLUTTY FRIENDS 》
Chapter 11 《 NEVER LET HER GO》
Chapter 12《JEALOUS 》
Chapter 14 《KISSED WHILE SLEEPING 》
Chapter 15《BETRAYAL 😓》
Chapter 16《 HELPLESS AROUND HER》
Chapter 17《Best husband in universe》
Chapter 18 《Cooking for him》
Chapter 19《SHE LOVES ME❤》
Chapter 20《Stay with me always 🥰》
Chapter 21《DIVORCE😳》
Chapter 22《 He can't betray me 》
Chapter 23 《Asshole Jack》
Chapter 24《SHATTERED 😔》
Chapter 25《Author's POV》
Chapter 26《I miss her💔》
Chapter 27《I can't cheat on her》
Chapter 28《Jackass》
Chapter 29《Called him》
Chapter 30《Rossie kidnapped 》
Chapter 31《Refused to come back》
Chapter 32《 Lost control 》
Chapter 33《Escape》
Chapter 34《I lost》
Chapter 35《Is he my Finn?》
Chapter 36 《HE BROKE ME 》
Chapter 37《ROSSIE'S PAST》
Chapter 38
Chapter 39《Is he fake?》
Chapter 40《I lost myself in him》
Chapter 41《Can't resist him...》
Chapter 42《I am the sinner》
Chapter 43《New life together 》
Chapter 44《Meeting went wrong》
Chapter 45 《New feeling》
Chapter 46《Luckiest woman》
Chapter 47《Vacation》
Chapter 48《Together Forever (epilogue)》
Chapter 49《love conquered》

Chapter 13《My best moment 》

236 70 10
By TanishaPayal

Finn
-----------------------------------------------------------
When I saw her entering my office I got panicked.

Why is she here ? Has something happened?

When I went towards her and asked her ,she suddenly hugged me . I was bewildered by this. I haven't expected her to hug me , I smiled and when I was about to cope up with her this affection she suddnely kissed on my cheek.
I got stunned by this. She had never shown such affection towards me ever. But this feels so alluring.
I smiled like a child . I was feeling at the top of the world .

Then she told me that she brought lunch for me as she wanted to have today's lunch with me .
Then she asked Natalie to excuse us but the way she was talking to her I sensed some uneasiness.
And then when we were having or food she asked me to stay away from Natalie ,then my doubt got confirmed.

She is jealous if Natalie.

Oh God!!! I felt so ecstatic.
She is getting jealous for me.
Oh God!!! I can't control more happiness than this . Now I feel like most happy perosn on the earth.
This is everything I have wished earlier.

At this point of time I want to kiss her her soft lips . And kiss her till she forget about every other thing , till she would be sure that she is the only one for me.

But I chose to control my emotions. Although controlling my emotions in front of her ,even when she herself wants it ,is very difficult for me.
But I just held her hands and assured her that she was the only one for me. I would never cheat her .

After completing our food I got a call and i got busy with some client .
After 5 minutes when the call was over I saw she is not here . She had left .
I also headed my way towards elevator when I saw her talking to Natalie.

And to my surprise I saw her threatening Natalie to stop hitting chance on me . And a real threat like smacking her head and rip down her hairs.
I smiled to myself.  She is so damn cute. Then she left .

Natalie saw me standing there and smiling.
I went towards her and said ,"Don't mind her please. She just got up from illness . And moreover she is pregnant so might have mood swings. "

Natalie stared at me shocked.

"Pregnant!!! She is pregnant. And whose child is this?"

"Mine of course."

"Don't lie Finley.  Everyone knows it that she doesn't liked you nor she wanted to live with you . And everywhere is news about her having a boyfriend and giving you divorce so please stop making me a fool."

"Yes it is true that she was going to divorce me but then she got to an accident and at that time she told me that it was my child. And I know that it is my child ."

"How can you be sure that she wasn't lying?"

"It is my personal matter. I don't want someone else's interruption. " I replied frustratingly.

"Okay, as you wish ." Then she left.

I know that this is my child. She said that . She herself said when she got with the accident . I don't care what other people think , I know the truth.
I remembered that night when we had sex two months ago , and she is also one and half months pregnant. And I know she was virgin at that time. I know that.

I remembered that night it was 11.30 at night when my phone rung . I checked the caller ID , It was Rossie calling me . When I picked up the phone I heard her panicked an drunk voice ," H-hello." She said terrified.

"Helo Rosaline ,what happened " I asked.

"It is very late now a-and I am here i-in middle of the r-road and I d-dont know h-how to get back home. T-that bastard l-left me here alone ." She replied shivering ,she sounded drunk and scared.
Oh fuck! She alone in road and drunk in middle of a night . Where is that driver whom I ordered to always stay around her whenever she go to any party.

I replied," Don't worry Rosaline. Tell me where are you . I'll come to get you."

Then she told me the place.

When I reached there i saw she was standing sacred and some boys were trying to touch her. This enraged me and I went towards them.

I yelled ," You bastards, take your hands of her or I'll cut your hands in pieces and feed them to dogs ."
They ran off by hearing my voice .
When she heard me she came towards me running and wrapped her hands around me and started bawling. She didn't leave me and kept crying for 10 minutes and I was just stroking my hands on her hairs.
I have never seen her like this after that incident. I have always seen her shouting and angry but not crying .

Then she said," I was so scared. I thought they would rape me and then murder me . " then she started weeping again .

I cupped her face and said," No one can touch you without your permission till I am alive ."
She again buried herself in my embrace . It's been more than  1 year to our marriage but she had never asked for my help . She don't even liked to talk to me . I don't know why . I never understood the reason behind her such behaviour . I loved her but she never.

Today seeing her in such a pathetic condition , is so melancholic.
I hold her arm and lead her towards the car ,she leaned onto me. She was so drunk that she wasn't able to walk properly. I picked her up in bridal style and put her inside the car.

When I started the car she started blabbering, " I was ssssso ssssssad ....at th.... time. You shouldn't..... haaaa... doneeee tha.... . This..aaaa.. happen. because....u.... I was... angry.... I w-was not .....wwwwhore .... I ... nnnnnever did tttat. Everyoneeee.... Bbbb... blamed..me "

Then she started crying bitterly .
I stopped the car and asked her , " who blamed you ?"

"Everyone.... mmmm...my f-father..... Mmy friends.... nnnno one l-love me ...
U did tthat... u .. rrrruined mmmy life...
U kknew I-I-I I loved u..ww... why......why u d-did that... " then she slept.

I started driving again. I was not able to understand what she was talking about. She is drunk so she so she must be just blabbering.

When we reached home she was fast asleep.  I held her in my arms in bridal style and took her towards her room.
I put her on her bed and was about to leave when she hold my hand.

She was staring me with her drunk eyes. Her emerald eyes have lots of secrets.

She said in a drunk voice ," Don't leave me alone please, I want you Finn. "

I was bewildered.
She had never called me Finn after the school not after we married.

She continued, " I want to be with you. I don't want this shit life . I want my life with you since when I first saw you in the school playground. Since we first kissed in classroom. "

She remembered this. She remembered that we have met in our childhood. I thought she had forgotten about it. I thought she didn't remembered anything.

But if she liked me then why did she behave so rude to me when we married.

I was jumbled in my thought when she came towards me ,put her hands on my neck and started bringing her face close to me. I was standing there stunned.

Then within a blink of an eye, her lips landed on mine. She started kissing me lustfully but I didn't reciprocated. She tried to deepen the kiss but I didn't opened my mouth.
I was out of breath when I finally open my mouth and she quickly stroked her tongue inside me mouth. She was so lost in me.
Then I lost control on myself . I put my hands on her ass and wrapped her legs around my waist and started deepening the kiss . We both kissed until we went out of breath . Her soft lips were so tender on my lips. It was the best kiss of my life. Then I stared kissing her neck. I laid her on the bed and undressed her and then kissed every part of her body . She was continuously moaning my name. Then that happened , what I always dreamt about. The thing which I thought could never happen in real.

I came inside her gently.  She was at the height of pleasure. She was moaning my name. We both orgasmed together. I thrusted in and out of her gently.  And with every thrust she called my name. Then I kissed her and we slept in each other's arms. It was the best moment of my life.
Next day when I woke up she was not there. She was not even home. We never talked about that night again. But I know that she was virgin, she had never been intimate with anyone else that is why I was damn sure that it was my child.

I was lost in my sweet memory when I was disturbed by a knock on the door.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hello everyone...

Do you liked this chapter???

Do vote and comment guys...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Stay safe

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 637 37
⚠️ Warning for foul language usage ⚠️ Warning for triggers {PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "DON'T BELONG"} [Started- May, 25th, 2022] [Ended- July, 20th, 2022] ...
2.1K 163 25
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 I write about a girl. Y/n L/n. Everyone thinks they know her, they think that she is a simple girl, nothing special about her but in...
753 209 19
I've lived a life of fear, depression, sorrow, bondage and feeling caged by my childhood. Now I am stepping into adulthood and I thought all that wou...
397K 9.5K 39
Your Not Welcomed Summary ~ 3 years before I layed on the cold marble floor. Lifeless. Well... I want to be. My right hand was holding my bare stomac...