Hp one shots

By unamedherofhardzello

OH MY GOD DON'T READ THIS ITS SO CRINGEY I WROTE IT WHEN I WAS 12-13 PLS ITS SO BAD THERE ARE SO MANY MISTAK... More

Welcome!
𝙳.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑠"
𝙿.𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑡"
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢/𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 -"𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑢𝑑𝑎𝑐𝑖𝑡𝑦"
𝙷.𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝐷𝑢𝑟𝑚𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔"
𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐! 𝚂.𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑟"
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝𝟷 - "𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑢𝑒"
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝𝟸 - "𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑢𝑒"
1 𝚃.𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚜 𝚡 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢/𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑓𝑜𝑦"
𝙹𝚎𝚏𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚡 𝚅𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚝
1 𝙶𝚒𝚗.𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
1 𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝𝟷
1 𝚁.𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
2 𝙷.𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙪𝙨, 𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙖, 𝙏𝙤𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮/𝙣 - 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚
2 𝙳.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
2 𝚂.𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙲.𝙳𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
my prefrences book
𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝𝟸
3 𝙳.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝙼𝚈 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙺
𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝𝟹
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝚀.𝙶𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚒𝚗 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚙𝚝𝟺 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝙷.𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝙷.𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
4 𝙳.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙷.𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ~ 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ~ 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝙷.𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ~ 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
Harry x Slughorn 🤪🤪

5 𝙳.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ~ 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥

1.2K 19 3
By unamedherofhardzello

House: Gryffindor
Year: 6
blood status: Muggleborn

This is a bit off story btw (but it's fan fiction so who cares)

Request by: JulzLovDraco4Eva

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
First-year...

3rd person POV:

A young Y/n stepped onto the children-filled train along with a family of gingers (rangas oops-). The young h/c girl walked towards the end of the carriage, hoping to find an empty cabin. Once she'd looked through the whole carriage, she settled for one with another muggle-born called Hermione Granger.

"H-Hey, have you guys s-seen a toad?" A boy stuttered. The two girls shook their heads 'no'. "We'll help though." Y/n offered. Hermione agreed, getting up from her seat. The boy introduced himself as Neville Longbottom. Unusual last name. Y/n giggled to herself.

The two girls and Neville made their ways down the train, peeking through every cabin. They stopped at a cabin with a blonde-haired boy and two larger boys next to him. Y/n opened the door and coughed to get their attention. The blonde boy noticed that three people had entered the cabin and sat up formally.

"Hello, How may I help you?" the boy asked, winking at y/n. Hermione cleared her throat, catching his attention. He scowled at Hermione before turning back to y/n. "We're looking for a boy named Neville's toad. Have you seen it?" the puffy-haired girl huffed. "No. Would you like to join us?" The blonde asked y/n.
Y/n looked at Hermione, who was looking expectantly and frowning at the boy. "um. maybe later. I should help Neville first. Thanks though." y/n thanked. The boy's smile faltered slightly before turning it into a smirk. "Well, if you ever want to hang out with me, come find Draco Malfoy," Draco said, turning back to the other boys. Y/n nodded and led an annoyed Hermione away from the scene.

The two girls kept scanning each cabin, asking around and looking through windows. After about an hour of searching, Hermione and y/n reached the last cabin of the carriage, where two boys were sitting opposite each other. a ginger boy and a boy with glasses. Hermione, getting very frustrated now, opened the cabin door forcefully and stepped inside.

"Have either of you seen a toad? A boy named Neville has lost one." both boys shook their heads. The ginger boy had his wand out in front of him, which must have caught Hermione's attention since her eyes lit up in excitedly. "Oh! are you doing magic? let's see then." She pressed. the boy cleared his throat and waved the wand around, chanting a funny-sounding 'spell'. Not believing it was a real spell, y/n stepped into the cabin with the others and fixed the black-haired boy's glasses. Soon the girls realised he was 'HarRY pOTtaH' and introduced themselves. the ginger boy was Ron Weasley, and was the younger brother of the group of gingers that y/n got on the train with.

The friendship between the four of them only got stronger as they were at Hogwarts together.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Second-year...

"Where's Harry and Ron?" Hermione asked, searching the carriages once again. "I'm sure they just went to get changed early or something. They'll turn up." Y/n said, grinning at the amount of food on the trolley in front of them.

"Hey y/n." A voice said from behind the girls. Y/n turned around to see Draco Malfoy smirking at her. "Mudblood." He 'greeted' Hermione. Granger rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Wanna join us y/n?" Malfoy asked, paying the trolley lady for his lollies. "Um. No. Sorry, Draco I have to look for Harry and Ron." Y/n said, smiling at him and taking her lollies. "Sorry." Y/n walked away.

"So you and Malfoy seem close..." Ginny smirked. Hermione grumbled, stuffing a chocolate frog into her mouth. Y/n cleared her throat, shaking her head in disagreement. "No. We're just...friends...I guess." She said. What are we? We hang out sometimes and we're friendly to each other...are we friends?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Third-year...

"It's killed me! It's killed me!" Draco moaned, rolling on the ground, clutching his arm. "Don't be so dramatic Draco."
Y/n scolded. "Hagrid! You have to take him to the hospital wing!" Hermione told the giant man. Hagrid bridal-carried Malfoy to the hospital wing, y/n being asked to help him get Madame Pomfrey.

"Ah! A broken wrist. You'll be fine within a week." Madame Pomfrey said, examining Draco's wrist. She went away for a few minutes before coming back with a cup of liquid. "Drink this." She told the blonde boy. Y/n handed him the cup, only for him to push it away.

"I'm not drinking that." He complained. "You have to, it'll make your wrist better." Y/n explained, passing it to him again. "No. I'm not drinking it." Draco huffed. Y/n sighed and pinched Draco's broken wrist, making the boy yelp in pain, giving y/n time to pour the liquid down his throat. He choked before swallowing it reluctantly.

"What the hell y/n?" He said, wiping the spillage from his top. "You had to drink it." The girl said simply. "Whatever." He scoffed.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Hey y/n!" Draco yelled, running towards her. "Hey, Malfoy. You okay?" Y/n asked the puffing boy. "What? Oh, yeah I'm fine." He smirked, blushing lightly. "Hey so listen," Draco scratched his head. "I was wondering, I've found this hidden room in the castle and I was thinking that we could hang out in there sometime, y' know, without anyone else, just us?" He blushed a shade darker. "Yeah, sure sounds fun." Y/n giggled. "What would we do?" She asked, stuffing her hands in her pockets. "I was thinking of dinner, movie, lollies...just us?" He chuckled. Then it clicked, he's asking me on a date. Y/n grinned. "Are you asking me on a date Malfoy?" Y/n smirked, crossing her arms. "Well, if you want to call it that, then yes," Malfoy smirked, crossing his arms too.

"So? Do I get an answer or-" "10 pm after everyone's asleep? Where is it?" Y/n giggled. "The seventh floor, opposite the Barnabas the barmy statue," Draco said. "Alright. See you there." Y/n said, kissing Draco's cheek.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Sixth year...

Narcissa's POV:

"This is unacceptable Draco!" My husband slammed his hands on the table angrily. My sister Bella was circling Draco slowly. "Dating a muggle-born! What if word got out that a Malfoy was dating a mudblood!" Lucius scoffed, folding his arms defensively. "Hm? Did you think of that! Our family's reputation would be tarnished!" Bellatrix shrieked.

I love my sister. But she can be a bit dramatic and slightly cruel at times, like now. "Draco! Imagine if our Lord found out! DISGRACE ON THE MALFOY NAME!" Lucius yelled, taking Draco by the cuff of his shirt. "Do you not think boy?" His whispered. Draco looked like he was about to cry. I felt so bad to have brought him up in this world, in a world where he can't do anything without worrying about the family reputation.

"Lucius that's enough!" I scolded him. "You will be a death eater." Lucius let go and walked out of the room. "Over my dead body," Draco yelled harshly at his fathers retreating figure. "Draco go to your room," I told him. He shuffled away up the stairs. Once Draco had disappeared upstairs Lucius walked back into the room, a grin spread across his face. "Let's go find the mudblood." Bella and he apparated away. Leaving me alone in the room.

I walked upstairs to Draco's room. "Draco? What's the girl's name?" I asked softly. Draco turned his head from the window and to me slowly. "Y/n." He squeaked. "Why?". I sighed and sat next to him on the bed. "She may be taking a visit here in a few minutes."

A look of shock and anxiety crossed his face, before being replaced with anger.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Meanwhile in Hogsmeade...

Y/n's POV:

Ron, Hermione, Harry and I are in Hogsmeade for the weekend. Harry, Ron and I are stocking up on lollies from Honeydukes while Hermione disappeared to Scrivenshaft's stationary shop.

We all decided to meet up at the front of Dervish and Banges magical equipment shop so Ron and Harry could stock up on quidditch supplies and Hermione and I could get some house-themed banners.

"Well, I think that was very productive." Hermione smiled, swinging hers and Ron's hands up and down. Harry and I were walking behind them, snickering to ourselves. We turned down a road towards where the carriages were.

It suddenly got very dark, like the sun was disappearing. I grabbed Harry's arm and Hermione's shoulder reassurance, to find nothing but cold air in place. My heart rate went up quickly when I realised I was alone. A thickly jewelled hand placed itself on my shoulder, apparating us away before I could try and fight it.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The large hand covering my shoulder pushed me forward, closer to a large dark-grey manor. The gates around the building opened instantly once we reached them. A black sign appeared with large silver letters spelling: Malfoy Manor.

Draco lives here? I thought as we walked through the oak double doors. I finally caught site of the others again as we were being led some unpolished stairs. "Y/n!" Ron sighed, relief flooding his face. "Come on!" The masked figure pushed all of them into a cell together, while the person 'guarding' me, shoved me into a different cell, opposite Harry, Ron and Hermione.

I was left alone in the empty room by myself for what felt like hours before a tall man walked in and smiled 'nicely', leading me out into the main basement room. I contemplated fighting back against the man who was trying to put me in handcuffs, but decided against it. That could get me in more trouble.

"You must be, y/n L/n." A blonde man chuckled darkly, followed by a black and white-haired lady and...my boyfriend. Draco's eyes shot open at the sight of me cuffed to a wall. "Lucius Malfoy." The man held his hand out mockingly, knowing I couldn't shake it or do anything at all. "This is Narcissa, my wife." He introduced the lady next to him. She gave me a weak smile and nodded lightly. "And of course you already know Draco!" The grinned broadly. "This is Bellatrix, my sister-in-law." He almost grimaced at the dirty woman who just strutted into the room.

Lucius and I had a bit of back-and-forth insults and teases (mostly him), he finally decided he'd had enough and through a crucio curse my way. (My way or the highway). My knees collapsed beneath me, I would have fallen to the ground if it weren't for me being attached to the wall. My body shook involuntarily as I screamed my lungs out. It felt like a thousand white knives had pierced their way through my skin.

Lucius and Bellatrix cackled evilly at my screams, while Narcissa looked uncomfortable and Draco was going to cry. Harry has a speechless look on his face, Hermione was burying her face into Ron's chest, and Ron was looking away.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Draco's POV:

Should I do something? I asked myself. If you do, you'll get in trouble. One voice told me. But you love her! And you're supposed to try and protect her! You're her boyfriend! Idiot! Another yelled at me.

"See Draco? She's just a useless pitiful mudblood." My aunt cackled. "If you were a death eater, we would be able to find you a good, pureblooded girl to marry. Instead of this." My father snarled, intensifying the curse, making y/n scream louder. (kinky). Without thinking, my body threw itself in front of y/n's shaking body, the curse hitting me instead. It's not like it was something unusual though.

I used my own wand to 'expelliarmus' my fathers and aunts wands towards me. I quickly caught them and unlocked the cell where Potter, Weasel and Granger were. Weasel ran to y/n, which made me a bit mad, but I guess couldn't be my main focus at the moment. I handed Granger and Potter the two wands of my father and aunt before casting a blinding spell around them.

I beckoned the group of Gryffindorks to the exit of the basement and out the back door to where we could apparate from. Granger said for everyone to apparate outside the Hogwarts quidditch pitch. One by one, each of them disappeared.
Y/n had passed out in Weasels arms, so I took her from him and apparated us to where Granger and Potter were already waiting.

"Y/n's out." I told them, laying her body on the soft grass. "Okay, we'll have to wait for her to wake up before we do anything. Snape or the Carrows will find out that we left the Hogwarts boundaries and get us all killed." Hermione said, pulling out a pillow from her bag. "How'd you do that?" I asked. "Undetectable Extension Charm." She said, ruffling through it again. "For those just-in-case moments." She tried to joke. I nodded understandingly, looking back to y/n's sleeping form.

"I'm sorry for how I treated all of you. All these years." I whispered. "What?" They all said in unison. I smirked at their surprising tones. "I said: I'm sorry for how I treated you guys all these years." I chuckled. "You are forgiven." Hermione smiled, placing a hand on my shoulder. "Ah...hang on-" Weasel started to say before getting cut off by y/n's groans as she woke up.

"Y/n! Are you okay?" Harry asked, directing his attention away from Hermione to y/n. "Y-yeah, I'm fine. Just a bit dizzy." She giggled lightly. It was a relief to me that she was okay and not hurt too badly.

Hermione did a few checks on her body, sending us boys away for privacy. "Why are you and y/n so close?" Potter asked. "Um, we-" "you guys can come back now." Hermione said appearing beside Weasel. I looked at y/n pleadingly, hoping she'd get the message. She nodded slowly and turned towards her fellow Gryffindors. "So, Draco and I, have been very close the past few years because we've been dating." She said simply, reaching for my hand.

The trio looked at us wide-eyed (Hermione less, I think she figured it out before), waiting for us to say more. "I know you guys don't really get along but, could you try to? Please?" Y/n questioned her friends. "I've forgiven Draco, so I'm fine with it, but I don't know about the others." Hermione smiled sweetly at us. I smiled gratefully back. At least one persons on our side. I thought. Potter looked at me suspiciously, while Weasley just sat there staring.

"Well?" Y/n pressed, getting impatient with their silence. "Look," Harry spoke, turning his head to me. "You can date her," he started. Y/n smiled and kissed my cheek. "Hold on! But! If you hurt her in anyway Malfoy. WE. WILL. KILL. YOU." Potter 'threatened'. I nodded and stuck out my hand for him to shake. He smiled at took it. Ronald was still staring at y/n and me in shock. "So, you're dating?" "YES!" we all raised our voices at him exasperatedly. "Hmm...be nice to her, and you have my permission." He grinned.

"Now Malfoy, you must bow." Weasley said sternly. "And why is that?" I asked. "Because, if you want my permission to date y/n, you must bow. Weasley IS your king after all." Ron laughed. The rest of us joined in as I assume went red with embarrassment.

From then on, Harry, Hermione, y/n, Ron and I have been hanging out a lot more than we used to. I still talk to my Slytherin friends, but I've found that the Gryffindors aren't too bad either. Potter and I are almost best mates...almost. Hermione is pretty easy to have a conversation with and Ron sort of...eats? But I have not been seeing nor hearing from my father for a while, and Mrs Weasley has asked if I wanted to go to 'The Burrow' for Christmas, which I'm considering...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

UGHHHH! Finally done! It is now 2:05am! I'll be uploading some stuff on my preferences book over the weekend too hopefully!

Thank you for the request! I will be opening requests after next week. (I'm just really busy rn) I hope you enjoyed!

Words: 2803

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 2.6K 50
i did not create Mattheo Riddle so credits to whoever did i don't own any characters except Anastasia Parker //TW// mentions of drugs, alcohol, self...
78.2K 1.1K 36
tiktok didn't hit enough so i started spitting these oneshots out on here!!!! wp took this down because content was against guidelines, so im going t...
59.3K 629 30
-REQUESTS CLOSED- So I'm back with new Harry Potter oneshots! My first one did really good, but my writing in that just sucked. There were a lot of s...
89.2K 1K 39
The name and cover says it all. No longer continued *Cover not drawn by me* The first ones are awful but i promise they get better on the later chap...