Pj's Daycare X CT Reader

By RubyGemDrag0n247

I haven't seen an awful lot of CT Reader pj's daycare books so I decided to make one! More

First Impressions
(A/n)
Finally there
Re-Write
Description, (Re-written)

Chapter 1: Walking by (Re-Written version of First Impressions)

78 0 0
By RubyGemDrag0n247

I get up to the agrivating sound of my alarm clock. I groan and slap my hand onto the damned clock, but it doesn't stop beeping. I sigh and grab the clock, yeeting it at the closest thing. Which happened to be my brother, PJ. He lets out a loud 'oof' like sound as he gets hit right in the forehead by my stupid alarm clock.

I gulp as I realise, I f-ed up. I scream as he approaches me, and throw my quilt at him. He laughs as he proceeds to chase me out of bed. I lock myself in the closet as PJ bangs on the door playfully. "You know what? Just get dressed, I'll be downstairs" PJ grumbles in defeat. I keep my ear to the closet door until I hear him shut the bedroom door. Once certain he has left I get dressed into my school uniform. It consists of a beige-ish blazer and a white undershirt, there was a red tie and a blackish-blue skirt. I put on some black thigh-highs and black short shorts.

I then unlock the closet and slide open the doors carefully. I then put on my socks and shoes, and went downstairs to the kitchen. I sit down as PJ serves me my breakfast, as soon as the plate of glorious bacon and eggs is placed Infront of me I start shoveling it into my mouth. "Whoa slow down there" PJ mutters, I just shrug my shoulders and swallow my mouthful. "Thanks PJ!" I exclaimed, and grabbed my baby blue bag off the counter. I never got to hear his response as I rushed out the door.

*Time skip to after school* (I'll do a school chapter later)

As I was walking home I felt a vibration in my pocket, me being the curious person I was reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone. Switching the phone on I see a message from PJ, it read 'I will be a bit late tonight, don't worry about making me dinner.' I sighed, I knew he worked at a daycare but apart from that I knew nothing. He's tried to convince me into working at a Caffe or somewhere similar, but to be honest I just want to work with him, With kids. I sighed and look to my right and see a daycare, I take a quick picture and make my way home.

*In the morning after PJ leaves the house*

PJ doesn't know but I called in sick today and I will be getting myself a job at the daycare I saw, I grab my phone and go into my pictures and select the daycare picture. The sign says 'PJ'S DAYCARE' I squint my eyes in confusion, "Pj's daycare huh?" I shake my head and put the name into Google maps, then start my journey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 6K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...