Chapter 1: Walking by (Re-Written version of First Impressions)

I get up to the agrivating sound of my alarm clock. I groan and slap my hand onto the damned clock, but it doesn't stop beeping. I sigh and grab the clock, yeeting it at the closest thing. Which happened to be my brother, PJ. He lets out a loud 'oof' like sound as he gets hit right in the forehead by my stupid alarm clock.

I gulp as I realise, I f-ed up. I scream as he approaches me, and throw my quilt at him. He laughs as he proceeds to chase me out of bed. I lock myself in the closet as PJ bangs on the door playfully. "You know what? Just get dressed, I'll be downstairs" PJ grumbles in defeat. I keep my ear to the closet door until I hear him shut the bedroom door. Once certain he has left I get dressed into my school uniform. It consists of a beige-ish blazer and a white undershirt, there was a red tie and a blackish-blue skirt. I put on some black thigh-highs and black short shorts.

I then unlock the closet and slide open the doors carefully. I then put on my socks and shoes, and went downstairs to the kitchen. I sit down as PJ serves me my breakfast, as soon as the plate of glorious bacon and eggs is placed Infront of me I start shoveling it into my mouth. "Whoa slow down there" PJ mutters, I just shrug my shoulders and swallow my mouthful. "Thanks PJ!" I exclaimed, and grabbed my baby blue bag off the counter. I never got to hear his response as I rushed out the door.

*Time skip to after school* (I'll do a school chapter later)

As I was walking home I felt a vibration in my pocket, me being the curious person I was reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone. Switching the phone on I see a message from PJ, it read 'I will be a bit late tonight, don't worry about making me dinner.' I sighed, I knew he worked at a daycare but apart from that I knew nothing. He's tried to convince me into working at a Caffe or somewhere similar, but to be honest I just want to work with him, With kids. I sighed and look to my right and see a daycare, I take a quick picture and make my way home.

*In the morning after PJ leaves the house*

PJ doesn't know but I called in sick today and I will be getting myself a job at the daycare I saw, I grab my phone and go into my pictures and select the daycare picture. The sign says 'PJ'S DAYCARE' I squint my eyes in confusion, "Pj's daycare huh?" I shake my head and put the name into Google maps, then start my journey.