A New World (Gigi Hadid x Y/N)

By japandoya

Y/N, is a teenager trying to live a simple life. Starting at a new high school filled with the supernatural... More

A/N
Part I
Part II
Part III
PART IV
Part V
Part VI
Part VII
Part VIII
Part IX

Part X

1.9K 70 24
By japandoya

I believe in quality over quantity, so my updates might become more random after this one :(
-Not Edited-
—————————
Y/N'S POV

Arriving home, I saw my dad in the kitchen cooking dinner.

"Hey dad." I said to him, walking into the kitchen.

"Hi Y/N, how was hanging out with your friends?" He asked me.

"It was really good actually." I responded. "So what are you making?" I asked him.

"Chicken Parmigiana and spaghetti." He told me. "I love Chicken Parmigiana." I said. "Can I help?" I asked him.

"You can make the sauce, since everything else is almost done." He said to me. I walked to the fridge, taking out the ingredients needed to make the sauce.

I began to cut an onion, saying, "You know, ever since we moved here you've been around a lot less." He looked at me before boiling the spaghetti.

"I've just been busy helping my friend with his job." He told me. "Oh, what's his job?" I questioned.

He cleared his throat, saying, "Hunting. I'm helping him find, um, animals to kill." He said. "He sells them for their fur." He told me. I eyed him suspiciously, not believing him at all.

Still, I decided against pushing the matter any further. "That makes sense." I said simply, putting all my ingredients into a pan to stir.

The food was finally done, so I helped my dad set the table before serving myself.

"How has school been? What happened with those kids who wouldn't leave you alone?" He asked me. "They don't bother me anymore, so my school life has improved." I said. If I'm being honest, it does suck that I'm not around them anymore, but it's for good reason.

"That's good, I'm glad there isn't anything I need to take care of." He said, eating his meal. I shook off what he said, even though I had no idea what he meant by that.

We spent the rest of dinner eating in silence, before I washed the dishes and went to my room. I decided to go to sleep earlier today, because I've had two exhausting days and wanted nothing more than to lay down and knock out.
—————————
Y/N'S POV

        I woke up to my alarm blaring, making me smack my phone to turn it off. Sitting up, I got out of bed and grabbed my phone, going to the restroom. Logging into my Spotify account, I went to one of my playlists to listen to while I showered.

I quickly finished taking a shower and brushing my teeth, going back to my room to change. Putting on my light blue jeans, white shirt, and green jacket, I walked back to my bed to put on my shoes.

I walked downstairs to see my dad sitting on one of the kitchen's stools drinking coffee.

"Morning dad." I said, walking around him to make myself breakfast. "Morning Y/N." There's coffee for you on the counter." He told me. "Okay, I'm going to make pancakes, do you want any?" I asked him.

"I'm alright, I actually have to get going." He said. "So it looks like I'm walking to school again today?" I questioned. "Yes, I'm sorry. We'll work on getting you a car as soon as possible." He said to me. I nodded at him as he walked out, yelling a quick, 'bye, love you.'

After eating breakfast, I began to pack my school bag. Checking my phone, I saw that it was seven thirty, making me lock up my house and leave.

I walked to school, arriving at seven forty-five exactly. Looking around, I saw Ariana, Selena, Zendaya, Harry, and Shawn all standing on the bottom step of the school.

Spotting me, Zendaya called me over, making me walk towards them. They all smiled at me, before Ariana spoke up.

"So I got my schedule changed and we all have the same classes together, so you're more comfortable having us around you." She told me. "Okay, that sounds good." I said, glancing at Zendaya.

"We should head inside so we aren't late." I said, making them all nod, agreeing with me. We went to our first period, going inside and sitting by the right window. Ariana and I began to take out our math textbook, while the rest introduced themselves to the teacher.

After speaking to the teacher, they sat down next to us. Our seating arrangement was; Ariana behind me, Harry in front of me, Shawn to Harry's left, Selena sitting to the side of Ariana, and Zendaya sitting next to my left side.

We heard more students enter, as each of us looked up to see Gigi and her friends enter the room. They stared in my direction, shocked. I ignored them and struck up a conversation with Zendaya. I dismissed the stares I was receiving from the group, and focused on the curly haired girl.

"So Z," I began. "Are you planning on following me everywhere today?" I asked teasingly. "Obviously, I'll be your own personal stalker for the day." She said jokingly. I laughed at this before paying attention to what my teacher was saying.

Class ended rather quickly, making us walk to our second period. Sitting down, we all began to converse before our phones went off.

'From Brian: Meet me back at the house after school.'

"Brian wants us all to meet him back at the house?" I asked. "I guess so." Ariana said, shrugging her shoulders.

"He seems off, but I don't know why." I mentioned. "I wouldn't think too much of it, Brian is always really serious for no reason." Harry said. I hummed before responding.

'To Brian: See you then.'

After responding, I put my phone down, focusing on the lecture. I felt eyes on me, making me turn my head to the right to see Gigi and her friends staring at me. I rolled my eyes at them, turning my head back towards the teacher.

I subtly picked up my phone to text Zendaya.

'To Zendaya: This class is so boring, I want to leave so bad.'

I saw her lock screen light up before she looked at the notification. Smiling, she opened my message and began to type.

'From Zendaya: If you want to leave, then why don't you?'

Huh. Good point.

'To Zendaya: If I ditch will you come with me?'

She responded almost immediately, making a small smile make its way onto my face.

'From Zendaya: Only if you want me to.'

I read her message before deciding that ditching to hang out with Zendaya honestly sounded like a really good idea.

'To Zendaya: Let's go then.'

I looked over at her before raising my hand.

"Yes Ms. Y/L/N?" My teacher asked me. "May I use the restroom, please?" He nodded his head before going back to the lecture. I stood up, subtly grabbing my things and left through the back door.

I waited outside for a few minutes before I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around, smiling, expecting to see Zendaya. The smile I had immediately left my face as I saw Gigi standing in front of me.

"Y/N, can we please talk?" She asked. I could tell she was desperate, but I honestly didn't care.

"I'm not sure, are you going to lie to me again?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow at her.

"That's not fair." She said lowly. "Not fair? Are you joking? What YOU did wasn't fair, Gigi." I said, letting my temper get the better of me.

"You and your friends lied to me. I trusted you all, and you guys were just using me as some type of bodyguard." I told her. "Do you know how shitty that makes a person feel? To be used like that? To have to hear it from someone that you all painted out to be the villain?" I asked angrily.

"Y/N, we're sorry okay!" She said. "We didn't mean to hurt you like this ... I didn't mean to hurt you like this." She whispered the last part looking at the ground.

"Your intentions don't matter, your actions do." I said to her. "I'm not doing this with you, Gigi. I'm perfectly fine without you and your friends." I told her. I went to walk towards the school exit to wait for Zendaya there, but I felt Gigi grab onto my wrist before I could.

I turned around, letting black veins crawl up to my eyes. She, in return, flashed her amber eyes at me, growling. I obviously pissed her off, but to be fair, she started this.

I saw Zendaya walk out of the classroom, coming towards me. Pulling my wrist out of Gigi's grip, Zendaya stared at her with pitch black eyes.

Gigi began to advance towards Zendaya, growling with every step she took. I stood in front of her, blocking her from Zendaya.

Looking towards the classroom, I saw Gigi's friends, along with mine, exit the room. Analyzing the situation, Gigi's friends were immediately by her, growling at Zendaya. As a result, my friends were by me and Zendaya's side within a second.

"I wouldn't try anything if I were you guys." Selena said, black veins showing.

They began to walk towards me, Selena, Ariana, Harry, Shawn, and Zendaya. This genuinely pissed me off, because they had no right to try and start any issues with us.

I stood in front of my friends, allowing my black eyes to stare into Gigi's. They all stopped walking, staring intently at Gigi and I. Her eyes stayed their amber color, showing she wasn't going to back down.

"Leave us alone, or I swear to you, you'll regret it." I growled out.

Going back to their original stormy blue color, hurt was evident in her eyes.

"Go. Now." I said to them. We watched them walk away before we all went outside.

"You really went hard on them, Y/N." Shawn told me. "They were threatening you guys, what was I supposed to do?" I asked. "You didn't do anything wrong." Ariana said, smiling at me.

"It's nice to know that you've got our back, Y/L/N." Harry said, throwing his arm over my shoulder. "You guys have been helping me through this whole supernatural mess. It's the least I could do." I replied.

"Z and I were planning on ditching, but since we're all here, should we just head back to the house?" I asked.

"Yeah, we should tell Brian about what happened." Shawn said. "Why? Is he going to be upset?" I questioned, suddenly feeling nervous.

"Yes, he'll most likely be upset, but he isn't going to take it out on you." Ariana told me. "He'll just try to find a way to handle the wolves." Selena said.

"Okay, as long as he doesn't try to murder any of us." I said, nervously laughing at the end.

"Don't worry, Y/N, everything is going to be fine." Zendaya said to me, giving me a soft smile. I smiled back at her as we continued to walk towards the house.
—————————
Y/N'S POV

         We reached the house, going to open the large wooden doors.

"Ariana, what are you doing?" I asked, seeing her continuously push the door. "I'm trying to open the door, but it won't budge." She said, clearly
frustrated.

"Let me try." I said. She let out a grunt, moving away from the door.

I pushed the door, but it wasn't moving at all. Becoming irritated, I slammed the palm of my hand onto the door. The door swung open, making me wince.

"Oops." I said awkwardly. They all looked at me bewildered, before Harry let out an amused chuckle. "Hey, at least you got the door open." He said to me.

He walked inside, the rest of us trailing behind him. Suddenly, he came to a stop as his body froze. "Ow Harry, what the fuck?" Selena said, as she ran right into him. Confused, I turned to see what he was staring at.

My blood ran cold as I saw Brian tied to a chair, blood apparent on his face and body. "Holy shit ..." Shawn mumbled. Brian looked up at us, his eyes widening.

"Vervain ... they have vervain .." He wheezed out. I took notice of a dart laying on the ground next to him.

"Vervain darts?" I questioned out loud. Brian weakly nodded his head, as we heard footsteps approaching us.

"Hide!" He whispered. We all ran towards the bar, hiding behind the counter.

"Now ... where were we." I heard a man say.

That voice is so familiar. My eyes suddenly widened. It can't be.

I crawled around the corner of the counter, looking towards the voice. I immediately stood up in complete shock.

The man looked at me, seeming just as surprised.

"Dad?!"
—————————
Hope you guys liked this chapter! I'll see y'all next time.
- yours truly, THE bitch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 4.4K 38
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
203K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
107K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
776K 28.8K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...