The Potion Incident

By annanna555

Y/n and Draco Malfoy are sworn enemies that always fight and push each other around. But one night you are fo... More

The Potion Incident pt.1
The Potion Incident pt.2
Girl's Bathroom
Snape's Potion Test
The Astronomy Tower pt.1
The Astronomy Tower pt.2
Dear Our Sweet Y/N,
The Potion Incident pt.3 (Uncovered)
Green and Silver
The Hufflepuff Prince
New Roommate
Say Please for Me
Saturday Morning
Saturday Afternoon
Saturday Evening
Sweater Weather
Pancakes & Pumpkin Juice
Chamomile Princess
Draco's Journal
The Potion Incident pt.4 (Continued)
Gryffindor Safehouse
The Battle of the Astronomy Tower
Black Coffee & Bruises
Bloody Gryffindors
His Princess
Enemy to Enemies
Forbidden Forest
The Truth
The Potion Incident pt.5 (Final)
The Secret Courtyard
Conclusion of The Potion Incident

Hickey's & Hot Chocolate

45.3K 975 5.3K
By annanna555

You told Brooke everything starting at your parents letter, Harry comforting you, Draco, Draco finding the letter, and Cedric talking to you. It was nice not to think about your parents and your decision. Brooke replied with-

"Your parents are assholes, y/n. They don't deserve a daughter like you."

"No wonder Harry got so mad at you once he saw that green tie- well I was mad too but Harry seems to have a crush on you, he wouldn't shut up about you before you walked in the hall"

"I can't believe you and Draco are a thing now! I would've never imagined...so you sneaking off at midnight was actually you going to the astronomy tower with Draco!! Wow, I mean y/n as long as he makes you happy I guess. I don't think he does.... and don't worry I can hide your hickey's with some of my makeup"

"OMG CEDRIC THE HUFFLEPUFF PRINCE FLIRTED WITH YOU!!! that's so exciting...You should definitely go for him he is so dreamy....."

You walked in the Ravenclaw bathroom with Brooke.

"And that's about all that happened to me today, it was a stressful day let me tell you." You sat on the counter of the bathroom untying your green tie as Brooke started getting her makeup out.

"And now at dinner I will be placed in an entire new house....I am literally so nervous Brooke." You slouched back up on the wall and took a few deep breathes. Brooke walked closer to you and began to put makeup on your neck.

"My life is a living mess." You never thought your year would turn out this way and it's only fall.

"I'm sure everything will clear up y/n, you'll see, your already making so many new friends, I can tell this will be really good for you, and if you don't know where to go after this school year, don't even worry, I already wrote a letter asking if you could stay with me over the summer!" Brooke explained happily.

Your heart melted down, you smiled at Brooke giving her a big hug.

"Thank you so much for being here with me Brooke, I would have no idea what I would do without you."

Brooke smiled as she went back to help you hide your bruises along your neck.

"Some hickey's huh. Draco's really got it down...almost like he's like a signature shape to it....the shape kinda looks like a....curved...walrus...no like a..." she looked closer at your neck as she stopped applying makeup to your skin.

"I don't know Brooke- Cedric noticed them and said he could do better..." you looked down at her as eyes shot up

"Y/N!! Cedric said that!! To YOU!"

"Stop, stop don't get all icky Brooke he was probably kidding.....right?"

Brooke just shrugged and smiled back at you.

"I don't know y/n.....your gonna have to see."

"Alright that's about the best I can do for you." Brooke backed away examining your neck.

You jumped off the counter and looked in the mirror. You examined your neck, you could barely see the spots anymore, they were almost invisible.

"Bloody hell Brooke, how did you learn how to do this-I can't see a thing anymore." You turned around to Brooke and she just shrugged.

"I guess just practice" She said acting like it wasn't a big deal.

"Wait practice-what does that-

"Don't worry about it- C'mon let's just go to the Library, Harry asked me to send you down there."

You decided to shrug the whole thing off and garbed a spare Ravenclaw tie. As you go dressed up in your uniform, you walk out with Brooke to the Library.

Harry was sitting at an empty table with a cups of hot chocolates. As you and Brooke walked over to him he noticed you and stood up.

"Y/n!!" he ran up to hug you.

"Hi harry, it's nice to see you again."

Harry released you out of his hug and sat down back in his chair. You and Brooke sat across from him.

"I got you some guys some hot drinks" Harry smiled at you and pushed the drinks towards you and Brooke.

"Thank you so much Harry! You're so sweet!" You said smiling back and taking a sip of the hot drink in front of you . Just what You needed.

We spent the remainder of our time catching Harry up on what he missed. You didn't mention the Cedric part, or the Draco giving you hickeys , You tried to make it as simple as possible.

"So you and Malfoy..." Harry looked down for a quick second and looked back up

"You know what, that's great as long as he makes you happ-

"Hey! Y/n!" You looked behind Harry to see Cedric walking up towards us.

"Hey Cedric come sit with us!" You smiled a little bit too widely for Harry to notice your over excitement. He looked down again.

Cedric smiled and pulled up a chair beside Harry.

"Potter, Gisby- good to see you guys."

Harry looked up and nodded as Brooke was just stuck in a smile. She kicked your leg and you looked at her mentally telling her to shut up. She was smiling at you and then winked.

"So y/n, have you decided what you're going to do tonight?" Cedric moved an inch off his seat waiting for your response. You looked at him.

"Yes, actually I decided to get resorted.." You said while fidgeting with your hands nervously. Every time you thought about it, you got nervous.

"Wow, that's great I'm really happy for you!" Cedric smiled at you while you smiled back getting lost into his dreamy eyes.

Harry rolled his eyes.

"Did you know that means her parents disowned her?" Harry looked at Cedric frowning.

Cedric then looked at you confused.

"Oh my- y/n I didn't mean it like that-

"It's okay Cedric, I didn't tell you, you simply didn't know, it's okay I'll figure my parents situation out later." you laughed it off secretly wanting to cry over it again.

The four of us chatted for the remainder of the hour. As our little group was laughing and making jokes about how they all wanted you in their houses.

You caught a small glimpse of platinum hair walking into the Library.

You looked over and it was Malfoy. We looked at each other for a second until Draco looked at the group you were sitting at and rolled his eyes. He turned around and walked away.

"Hang on guys I have to do something real quick.." You got up and walked out of the Library following Draco's direction.

All three of them nodded in confusion as they watched you run out of the Library in a hurry.

You ran through the hallways to try to find that platinum head you saw moments ago. He was nowhere to be seen. You signed and turned around only to see a figure leaning against the wall.

"Bloody hell!!!" You jumped back as your heart skipped a beat. You put your hand on your heart as you examined who the person was.

It was Draco.

"I knew you were going to follow me" He smirked looking down on you. He walked closer to you.
"Notice you're hanging out with "your friend" Potter...you know what I said about him."

"See it's funny becaus-

You got back up and ran up to him hugging Draco.

Draco stopped talking and looked at you confused.

"Draco-I'm sorry I yelled a you-I was just mad in the at that moment about that stupid letter and-

"Whoah, whoa y/n no need to go all soft on me, where's your mean personality I see everyday." Draco pushed you out of your hug and crossed his arms.

"Why are you so happy?" Draco looked at you up and down "Are you feeling sick?"

"uhh- do I need a reason? I said I'm sorry to you what- do you want me to be mad at you still, because I have plenty of reason not to kick your ass-

Draco rolled his eyes while you were talking and pulled your waist closer to him crashing his lips onto yours. You kissed him back while putting your hands around his neck.

You almost forgot what this felt like, so electric, your body was stinging with emotions as you kissed him harder until Draco released his lips from your as we still held you tight breathing for air again.

"Just shut the hell up and kiss me" Draco whispered.

Draco grabbed the back of your neck and pushed your head close to him as you kissed him again, stronger and with full attention just on him. Draco glided his hands down your body and lifted you up from the floor and carried you to the back off the wall pushing you against the cold stone wall while you wrapped your legs around his body. His tongue was now exploring your mouth as you grabbed his hair and played with it.

"EHEH HMMM" A loud loud voice echoed the entire hallway

Your eyes shot up and stopped kissing Draco.

Draco noticed the voice as he rolled his eyes and slowly looked over to see who interrupted him.

It was Professor Snape. You froze up and opened your mouth and your face turned bright red.

Snape had his arms crossed as he was looking at the both of you in a dark death stare. You exhaled your unsteady breathing in embarrassment.

"Um- excuse me Professor? I am not finished with her yet- give me a couple more minutes, got it?." Draco turned back to you still holding you against the wall. He winked. You smiled cracking a laugh.

Snape lunched forward and grabbed Malfoy by the collar of his shirt and ripped him out of your arms. You almost stumbled to the group as you stood there laughing your ass off.

"Hey- HEY back off I said I wasn't bloody finished with her-"

"MR. MALFOY 30 POINTS FROM SLYTHERIN AND YOU MISS. Y/N 50 FROM RAVENCLAW."

You looked up at him.

"50! But Draco's the one giving you an attitude that's totally not fair!"

"Fine Miss y/l, 60 points taken from Ravenclaw."

You closed your big mouth as Draco smirked at you while Snape was still holding his collar.

Snape pushed Malfoy causing him to fall to the ground.

"Can't wait to see you at dentition Professor Snape." Draco yelled still on the ground. As Snape walked away.

"You are a bloody idiot Draco Malfoy." You said looking down at him while he got up.

"Could say the same for you Miss y/l" he said adjusting his collar.

"Next time don't make out with someone in the middle of the hallway." Draco reached his hand out grabbing your shoulder giving you a disappointed face.

"Go to hell Malfoy," You said, smirking while walking off.

"And I'll see you in the Slytherin commons tonight Y/n." He shouted back as you walked back to the Library.

You looked back at him confused.

"How did you know I choose to be replaced tonight?" You stopped walking as he was still a distance from you.

"I just know you y/n, you wouldn't say no to becoming a Slytherin with me." He winked at you and turned around and walked away in the other direction.

You smiled and rolled your eyes as he was walking away.

You sat back down at the table with the three in the Library. You were only gone for a solid 10 minutes. All three of them stopped talking and looked straight at you.

"Where did you go?" Brooke asked as she examined my red face.

"Not really any of your concern.....But somehow I managed to get 60 points taken off of Ravenclaw in the 10 minutes I was gone...." You said in a blank expression while the three looked at you in wonder.

Brooke's mouth shot open.

"60 POINTS Y/N!!"

Harry smirked.

"What in the bloody hell did you do, punch a teacher?" Cedric looked at you while you were looking at Brooke.

You shrugged and rolled your eyes.

"Y/n. Hallway. Now." Brooke said her teeth clenched.

"I got to go anyways-it was nice talking to you guys, y/n I'll hopefully see you as a Hufflepuff in the next few hours." He stood up giving me a small side hug and winked. Cedric then walked away catching up with his Hufflepuff friends.

You looked at Harry.

"I'll hopefully see you at dinner Harry, you know I do find Gryffindor the most fascinating." You smiled and waved goodbye to him as Brooke dragged you to the hallway. Harry waved goodbye back and smiled.

Brooke grabbed your hand and ran to the hallway stopping at a corner.

"DO NOT TELL ME YOU AND DRACO AGAIN PLEASE DO NOT-

You covered Brooke's mouth as her eye's shot up.

"Sshshs be quiet or someone will hear you," You released your hand off of Brooke's mouth as her face turned bright red.

Brooke crossed her arms waiting for me to explain to her.

"Ok, fine Draco and I got caught kind of making out in the hallway by Professor Snape..." You leaned back on the wall trying to hold in my laugh.

"Y/n, this isn't good, I'm not always going to be there to hide your hickey's, I don't want to be that person that babysits you through this." She looked at you frustrated.

You looked up at the ceiling and back down at Brooke.

"Brooke, I think I might actually be falling for him...I don't know though..."

Brooke rubbed her face with her hands. "Y/n......" she started shaking her head.

"I can't tell you who to fall in love with but I can tell you that Malfoy isn't the guy for you, Y/n open your eyes! He's TOXIC you HATE him, the other day you punched him in that face and now you're sucking his face off telling me you might have feelings for him?!"

"At least go for Diggory or someone else, I don't want to see you hurt Y/n, Cedric wouldn't harm a fly.....Draco would probably spit on a fly.

Diggory was sweet and all but not my type. You never really knew who your type was. Last part was facts tho.

"Brooke trust me I will be fine, today got a little out of control, by I know myself, I'll figure it out."

That was a lie, you didn't know yourself and you 100% didn't have control.

Brooke nodded and signed.

"You are different y/n....just different."

"In like...a bad way..?"

Brooke grabbed my hand and dragged me to dinner,

"You're just different."

You shrugged and rolled your eyes.

You sat down beside Brooke at the Ravenclaw dinner table....probably for the last time as a Ravenclaw.

"Nervous?" Brooke said, noticing my heavy breathing.

"Yeah...a lot" You said looking down at your feet. You still had no clue what house you would be placed in.

A/N: hey guys !! Hope you liked this chapter, I know I know I am really dragging along this story, you must be wondering what house you'll be placed in.....you'll see in the next chapter tho <33333 ily u guys !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 5.6K 21
"Promise me you'll be happy. Promise me you'll find peace, that you'll find a home." "I promise." A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY ─ BOOK 1 of the FALLEN WA...
529K 11.5K 61
Draco Malfoy / Reader {xBlaise first chapter} "You know I love you right?" "Of course I do..." "Good, then for the next few hours. I got going to fuc...
324K 18.4K 50
Tee is a Kindergarten teacher that loves his job and loves kids so much. He is a soft and kind-hearted man when he handles kids. Tae is a workaholic...
1.2M 20.3K 67
"i'm sorry, i'm new to this whole fame thing..." ⭐︎ a vinnie hacker story where a boy and a girl ⭐︎ ...