My Hell On Wheels

By Harrington20

I don't know how to describe this book but it's good.!!! Read it :) More

Authors Note
Characters
The Decision
Here i come!
How long?
The Meet
Not So Happy Family Reunion
Marry Who?
Is he really that Soft?
Will He Run?
Finally Happy
Authors notes
Apartment @ Inks house
Authors note
Getting into the Normal
Authors Note.
Enjoying the clubhouse
chapter
Im Sorry!
Kidnapped
The Choice
Who is Death?
The New Rules
Shopping
Second incounter with Death
Authors Note
Wedding
Final
Authors note

Telling the Men

4.9K 160 5
By Harrington20

Blades point of view

I woke up that morning and called church for all of the men making sure everyone uses the garage instead of going into the house. I don't wanna scare the new girls.

I stare at Rose sleeping quietly. She must have been tired. Rose didn't even wake up when Salina was screaming. I went and calmed her down, but I don't think she went back to sleep after i woke her from her dream. Pretty sure I heard the tv all night after that.

I walk out in my black button down shirt and black dress pants to the living room. Salina looks over from the tv in a blanket.

"Morning..." She says quietly.

"Morning. I'm headed out."

"Can I go?" Salina

"It's to a meeting..."

"Oh, Okay...." She quietly turns to the tv mumbling stupid girl multiple times.

"Go get dressed. I'm warning you its a meeting with all my men."

"Thank you!" She jumps up and runs to her room while i grab coffee. 

She comes out 10 minutes later in Rose's clothes that are a little big with how tiny this girl is. She looks the part of an Mc's daughter thou. In a Black crop top with a leather jacket over and high wasted black jeans showing almost no skin thank the lord.

"I'm ready." Salina

"Okay don't get scared. No one will touch you. Just stay by me."

"Okay." Salina

We get into the pick up and head to the clubhouse. We park on the side in front of the garage.

I see Everyone is already here. We walk into the garage and everyone sits around the table a few men are confused staring at the kid i have under my shoulder.

Ink notices her finally and makes all the guys move down one seat so there is a seat next to me.

"Hello Salina." Ink

"Hey Ink." Salina

"You got a new girl prez? Does that mean Rose free game?" A member asks.

I growl loud.

"Rose is Mine. NO ONE WILL TOUCH!" I growl and Salina sinks in her chair.

"I'm sorry Salina. Okay lets start this meeting."

"What's up Prez?" Ink asks

"We have some changes coming and I'm putting them in place today."

"Okays" where heard from all over.

"So to start. Rose and I will be married Saturday. Salina was amongst the girls we found yesturday with Rose. Rose and I adopted her together. She is now the heir to this MC and she will have the respect as it." 

Yes Sir. Is heard across the room

"Hello Salina." "Hey" "Hellllo Sweetie" "Good to see ya Young'n" and lots more as everyone greeted here.

"Now there will be some new rules and changes in the club."

"What have you decided boss?" Ink

"Rule one: Both my girls are protected at all times." Blade

"Library contray to her name can handle herself." I hear in the crowd.

"I don't care. I'm not chancing it again." I growl

"Rule 2: No Club girls Except special occasions... mostly just patched in parties." Blade

"Don't argue on that one. I want a clean clubhouse where our woman are welcome and I was cringing bringing my girl there the first time." Blade

"Then what do we do for pussy?" I cringe as he shouts it with Salina next to me.

"Buy your own house and do what the fuck you want." I growl.

Yes boss is heard all over.

"Next is to do with the girls that were brought here yesturday. Some will be staying and they are gonna be helping out at our legal businesses. They all have new idenities but are sometimes afraid of men. Leading me to Rule three: No One messes with the new girls starting unless they come to Library or Nat talking about a member. They will not be used as club pussy. Library will personally put a bullet in any part of their body if y'all try to, and i will not stop here."

"Y'all touch Nat and I will personally kill you. No mercy on a brother." Ink growls

"You claiming?"

"Just protecting Scar. Shes been though a lot. Doesn't need a horny boy all over her." Ink

"Rule 4: Sunday is a day of lunch at clubhouse. All club patched or not and old ladies and regular ladies."

"Lunch at clubhouse?" Ink laughs

" Yes. Either in doors or a BBQ outside. Depends on weather, All old ladies may help out and anyone else who wants. Its a relaxing and spending time with family."

"So make us all pussies?" I didn't see who said it.

"No. Rose is religious and thinks that Sunday is meant for family. I agree we should have a day for our members that is not work."

"Yes boss." Everyone understands

"Rule 5: Everyone keeps their eyes out for the new women of the club. There will be hard times with these woman being captive for so long and beaten. We want them comfortable. I expect if they go somewhere, one y'all offer to go with. or follow. We don't want a rival going after our family."

Everyone nods in understanding.

"Rule 6: Don't touch my woman or daughter!" I growls out.

"Brother." Ink

"No one is gonna touch them." Bull laughs.

"Just remember hands off my girls, and protect with your life them and any other kids Library and I have."

"Got it."

"One last thing. You two will be going with Young'n and Library. She needs clothes. Actually take Scar too. All the girls will need some clothes."

"I'm going too." Ink states loudly and i raise my eyebrow at him.

"Okay you too and the one who lets my woman go off by herself."

"Brother I didn't.." I cut ink off.

"We both know she will do whatever she wants, I'm joking around."

"Okay." Ink

"Where the hell are y'all?" I hear an angry Rose yelling into the garage.

"In here Library!" Ink smirks at me.

"What did you do?" Bull laughs at me

"Nothing I think." Rose slams the door open and looks around finding Salina and pulling her into a tight hug.

"Hey Library." Ink

"What did she hear? Who do i need to kill?" Rose

"Calm baby. She's fine. She just didn't want to stay in the house."

She looks at me finally showing me her feelings. She was worried for someone other than me. That's new.

"I'm sorry baby. I should have sent you a text or wrote a note. I love you being so worried." I smile pulling her into a hug.

Bull whistles. "Maybe you should look down boss."

I look down and see shes still only in my shirt that is rising as i hug her almost showing her underwear. I growl.

"What are you in?" I growl more.

"I was more worried about our daughter being missing than changing clothes!" She growls back deeper than my growl. Damn I love her.

"I'm sorry baby. What did you drive here?"

"What do you think?" She bites out.

"The fastest thing you could, so your bike. In that outfit. I'd like to be mad, but it's my fault baby." Salina has shrank behind Ink

"I just was worried." She says quietly.

"Why don't you go get Scar ready and help her get sizes for the girls. I'll grab you some clothes."

"Thank you." Rose as she walks out.

"Shes not mad at me?" Salina comes out behind Ink.

" No. She doesn't worry often. It's new to her to be worried about someone. She just wanted you to be safe hunny." Ink

"Why doesn't she worry?" Salina

"She can protect herself pretty well, and she can protect those around her also, but it's different with you. Your her daughter. Adopted or not. She would kill herself if something happened to you."

" Oh." Salina

"Come on lets go help mom and Scar." Ink

"Have fun shopping hunny!" I yell and get back into my truck going to get clothes for my girl. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 574 18
The final (maybe) book of the Monster Slayers MC series but it's full of action and new members who find their life mates among the brothers of the M...
449K 15.3K 24
Ever since Liz was born into the world, her parents have always beaten her and made her feel worthless. Then, at the age of eighteen, her parents ha...
149K 6.8K 30
After the girl Ty thought he was in love with decided she was in love with his older Brother Ty needs a break from his life. His break comes in the...
296K 3K 7
Hawk- The Vice President of the Rebel Souls MC has a secret. He's his President's right hand man, a bad boy with a bad attitude and rockin' body to m...