๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ค๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐โ€ แด›.แดษชแด‹แด€แดกแด€

By oiksmilkbread

"๐ผ ๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’˜ ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’… ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’‚๐’“..." **undergoing reconstruction!!!** L/N Y/N, a 17 year old... More

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง;
๐จ๐ง๐ž;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ;
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž;
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ;
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž;
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ;
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง;
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OIKAWA!!!
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ;
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž;
๐ญ๐ž๐ง;
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง;
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง;
little notice!!
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง;
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง;
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง;
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง;
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ-๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง;
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ;
little notice!!
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง;
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ;
New Book?!?
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž;
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ;
Im Sorry!<3
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž;
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ;
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž;

๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž;

6.7K 157 86
By oiksmilkbread

❀𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚜 𝚙𝚝.1❀

Its now been two months since Mason had attacked us and SHIT, it changed a lot for example, I am no longer allowed to be alone and neither is Cho, so we're either with Iwa and Oikawa or Yahaba and Watari. Oh! and I can't forget the fact that I now have a walking home buddy, and lucky for me it's....

"Yahoo~"

great...

"Sup kawa..."

I mean it was great to have him walk with me, but he gets just a taaaaddd but too protective.

❀𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔❀

"He-"

"Do you know her?" Oikawa steps in front of me and glares into the kids eyes.

"Oikawa stop, he's in my class"

"Just making sure..."

❀𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔❀

anyways let's get back to what's happening.

"Okay guys, we've trained and trained and tomorrow is the day we show just how hard we've worked!" coach exclaims.

"YES!" the team cheers

"well...LET GET ON THAT BUS!"

Cheers go thought out the team and they bunch up around the bus doors.

"Y/N-chan let's sit next to eachother!" Oikawa pops up next to me.

"Uh sure...but I'm going to sleep so DONT BOTHER ME." I say with a stern voice making a few bystanders jump.

"I know, I know... just like in the train right?"

i almost forgot...

"Yes, just like the train..." I smiled.

We get into the bus and oikawa drags me to the back of the bus. He takes my bag and places it in the compartment above, I slide to the window seat and put in my headphones to drown out the sound of the guys yelling at each other.

"Hey...wake me up when we get there," I say while he slides into the seat next to me.

"Of course," he pats my head.

And with that, I placed my head into my hand and slowly drifted away from reality.

~you're the best part~

3𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚘𝚟-𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛❀

"Woah, look at Y/N and Oikawa!" Matsu whispers to Makki. Which causes him to start bothering others to look at the scene.

The arm rest that separated Y/N and Oikawa was pulled up and Y/N was in Oikawas arms. His head on top of
Y/Ns while Y/N rested hers on his chest, both Y/N and Oikawa looked  happy and peaceful sleeping together. And of course, being the infamous Y/nthe team knows and loves....

"Mastu take pictures!" Kindacichi whispered.

"Already on it!"

"Send them to me!" yahaba adds on.

"They're perfect for eachother...too bad Y/N's blind..." Kunimi mutters

"Oí!" Iwaizumi grunts while slapping his head.

"What!? She's literally so oblivious!" Kunimi adds on.

"And?"

"You have no room to talk Iwaizumi! look at you and Cho!"

"...that's different," Iwaizumi gets all red and covers his face.

"That's what I thought," Kunimi huffs.

Aoba Johsai finally makes it to the stadiums and what little Y/N wakes up to...well...

❀𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛/𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗❀

"Mhhh...."

why does it feel so warm...are there arms around me?

I open my eyes to have the sun light from my window blind me.

"Mmmmh...shit-" I look up and see-

"WAH! oof-" I jumped back and hit the back of my head in the window.

"EH?!" oikawa jumps awake. "Oh...Y/N, what happened?"

"N-n-nothing...gobacktosleep!" i
I slur my words while trying to ignore the butterflies in my stomach.

"I would but it seems like we're here..." I look out the window to see the big stadium.

man...i wish i could play.

"Oh...wah!" the bus turns into the parking lot quite aggressively making me fall into Oikawas lap...

"OWW AHHH!" a high pitched scream comes from Oikawas mouth making the other team members either wake up or turn around.

"AHH IM SO SORRY...BAHAHHAHASH!" I cackled while I watched a few tears fall from his eyes.

"EHHHH GET OFF MEEE!!" Oikawa screams while pushing me off.

"OÍ DONT PUSH ME!"

❀𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚞𝚖❀

"Ahhhh I always love the smell of the stadiums!" Yahaba sighs out.

"You're a little weird Ya-san" I pat his back and walk away thinking the exact same thing.

I miss this smell...god Jesus I sound stupid

I continued my way through the crowd staying close with the team and outta no where—

"Y/N!!!!!"

I turn to see my stupid bestfriend, Yu NIshinoya.

"NOYAAAAAA!!" I run up to the libero and give him the biggest hug. The last time I saw him in person was when I was in the hospital and all he did was cry and lecture me about staying safe, which isn't fun when you're still a little high off amnesia....

"You ready for us crows to kick the kings ass," Noya chuckles.

"You wish!" I say slapping his head.

"Y/N! WE GOTTA GO!" Kindaichi exclaims while waving me over.

"ALRIGHT! Well Noya see you on court," I give him one last hug and run off to the team

I run back over to the team to get my head smacked.

"OÍ YOU SHOULDNT RUN OFF LIKE THAT!" Iwaizumi exclaims.

"IWA IM FINE!" I exclaim back.

"I know but dude, you but you have to stay safe. That dude might be in jail, but we never know if he influenced anyone else," Iwa lowered his voice.

"I know, I know, but remember I'm not as fragile as Oika-"

"HEY!"

Me and Iwa laugh and continue into one of the gyms. Since Seijoh made it to semi finals, we didn't have to play till round 2, right now was about examining our opponents and lucky for me karasuno was up first.

❀𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚑 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚌 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗❀

"HE SAVED IT WITH HIS FOOT?!"

"IS THAT EVEN ALOUD??"

Noya had spilt and rebounded the ball off his foot. He truly was talented.

"YOOO NOYAAA THERES SO MANY GIRLS CHEERING FOR YOU!" I scream out which causes Tanaka to slap the back of his head and scream...

"NOYA YOU GOTA SAVE SOME OF THE GLORY FOR ME!!"

i love those damn nerds...

❀𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛❀

The match ended with karasuno winning 2:3 sets with the first set ending with 25:19 then the second set 25:22.

It was now our turn to play and well I was about to shit myself....

❀𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙❀

"THREE BLOCKERS!"

"HINATA!"

That's when the ball rebounded...I watched asahi, noya and kageyama dive to that ball with their whole heart. It hurt watching them.

"YEAHHHH!" my team exclaims while jumping like crazy. I mean they'd won so of course they'd be happy. I joined in and was picked up and squeezed like a lemon with a group hug, But all I could think about was Noya and how hard he worked for this day.

"Hey Y/N, are you okay?" Oikawa asks while patting my back.

"Huh? oh yeah, sorry I just... I need to go somewhere. I'll be back."

"Wa- don't be long!" the team exited the gym to meet up with their next match.

I run over to Noya and hugged him tight.

"Was I not good enough to take my team to nationals?" he says while letting his arms hang.

"No Noya, you were amazing. You fought with everything!" I say while hugging him tighter. He cried into my shirt and was later joined with the whole team. we all stood in a group hug crying, I may have not been their manager but they've grown on me so much from the first time I met them and the many times I've visited, they've always welcomed me with their arms wide and seeing them like this was like hell.

Then this thought ran through my head like a cars on a race track.

if we make it to finals...will we win? how will i take it if we don't. will they be okay? i couldnt bare to see my team like this...

I walked Noya and the rest of the guys to the bus and bid my goodbyes, I then rejoined my team who were about to get started with their match against Senseki High.

HEY GUYS I DIED AGAIN SORRY!!!!!😅 nanxhdhehdh i suck at this updating thing, but i promise you tmr i'll have another chapter up:) i have a surge of energy right now and i can't really stop soooo yk also ...2k READS REALLY? jdhdusudh i literally never thought i'd get that many like damnnn😭 but thank you guys so much and i love you! see you in the next chapter💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 1.6K 14
โ˜„ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ค ๐š๐๐๐ข๐œ๐ญโ™ก โ”โ” summary ห—ห‹ kageyama x fem! reader หŠห— โ tobio kun, let's...
9.6K 940 15
แƒฎแƒ... แƒกแƒ™แƒแƒšแƒ แƒแƒšแƒ‘แƒแƒ— แƒงแƒ•แƒ”แƒšแƒแƒกแƒ—แƒ•แƒ˜แƒก แƒฏแƒแƒฏแƒแƒฎแƒ”แƒ—แƒ˜แƒก แƒกแƒ˜แƒœแƒแƒœแƒ˜แƒ›แƒ˜แƒ แƒ›แƒแƒ’แƒ แƒแƒ› แƒ แƒ แƒ›แƒแƒฎแƒ“แƒ”แƒ‘แƒ แƒ˜แƒ› แƒจแƒ”แƒ›แƒ—แƒฎแƒ•แƒ”แƒ•แƒแƒจแƒ˜ แƒ—แƒฃ แƒ›แƒ—แƒ”แƒšแƒก แƒ›แƒกแƒแƒคแƒšแƒ˜แƒแƒจแƒ˜ แƒงแƒ•แƒ”แƒšแƒแƒ–แƒ” แƒ›แƒ™แƒแƒชแƒ  แƒ’แƒ˜แƒ›แƒœแƒแƒ–แƒ˜แƒแƒจแƒ˜ แƒกแƒฌแƒแƒ•แƒšแƒแƒ‘ แƒ“แƒ แƒจแƒ”แƒœแƒ˜ แƒ“แƒ˜แƒ แƒ”แƒฅแƒข...
1.3M 56.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
909K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.