Jelsa in highschool

By crazy_fan_of_jelsa

Jackson Overland Frost (Jack Frost) is the most popular guy and the heartthrob at Dream High. He has a crush... More

Introductions (boys)
(A/N)
Introductions (girls)
Elsa moves to Dream Town
First day of school

Jack's day

45 1 0
By crazy_fan_of_jelsa

I woke up at 7:30 am, did my business and got ready for school. I wore a white polo shirt, blue denim jacket, blue Jean's and white converse. I went downstairs and saw my family eating breakfast. " Good morning Jack" I greeted. "Morning Jack" my parents responded. Emma was on her phone. By the way can you believe an eleven year old has the iPhone 11 pro max? Sue was texting furiously. I decided to ignore her. I ate and drove of to school in my navy blue Ferrari.
I got to school at 8:00 am and as usual, the clowns started surrounding me as if I'm their prey. Well, can't blame them, I am the mot popular, cutest and hottest guy in the school. No one can resist me. IM IRRESISTIBLE. HAHAHA. I sound evil. Whatever. Back to where I was. I just ignore them and head to my best buds. I saw Rapunzel Corona and Toothiana Fairy talking. My crushes. I sigh dreamily and continue to my bros. We go to the principals office and take our locker numbers and class schedules. My locker number is 260. " I got 258, Kristoff got 256 and Eugene got 262" said Hiccup. I wonder who I'm next to. I look at my schedule.
1st period - Maths
2nd - English
3rd - science
4th - Broadway
5th - free period

Hiccup
1st - Maths
2nd - science
3rd - English
4th - Broadway
5th - Free period

Eugene has my schedule and Kristoff has Hiccups schedule. We head to our first class. I thought I was dreaming when I entered because I saw ........................................................................................

(A/N) Cliffhangerrrrr.
Who did Jack see or what did he see
Continue to find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 15.2K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
1.7M 57.8K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
360K 6K 78
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 59.2K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...