Logophile [Yoonmin]

By Ilove1D1237

"You look so dead." "Well you did find me on Tumblr." More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
Epilogue.
Author's note >>>

19.

3.7K 421 245
By Ilove1D1237

"Hey." Jungkook quietly spoke up when he was in front of Taehyung.

He looked up and raised his eyebrows in acknowledgement. "Sup' Kook?" He said in a teasing voice.

"Nothing much. Uhh..." he sat down quickly avoiding his gaze. It always intimidated him. His stare could kill.

"I failed my last test." He calmly told pulling out the paper.

"You did?" Even after everything I explained to you?

"Yep. Good news is that I was close to a seventy so technically I did really good compare to my past grades. He said finally showing him the graded test.

Two points from not failing. This wasn't bad at all. He was right. This was great in comparison tothe grades he had been making before. Jungkook felt kind of proud.

"Oh wow. It's amazing. You actually improved."

"Yep. So now teach me how to do the rest."

"Well, we have to start with basic steps. If you-"

"No. I don't want no basic steps. I just need you to teach me how to do it. Can you do that?"

Jungkook pressed his lips together and turned a deep red. The anger that had slowly built up within him intensified.

Kim Taehyung walked around like he owned the world. Like the world owned him something for his good looks. Which probably was true. That didn't mean Jungkook liked being treated such way.

"How-how do you want me to teach you without reviewing the steps first?"

Taehyung smirked, "Ooh. Why are you snapping?"

"I'm not. I'm simply frustrated with you. You expect me to teach you and that's what I'm trying to do. You don't let me do my job. If you'd just do my packet I—I could-"

"School is already a shit place that makes us do shit tests. You expect me to do yours? A test shouldn't define how smart you are."

"I'm not trying to define that. My test isn't to judge you. I'm only trying to help. I worked-I-I..." he sighed defeated once he didn't see a change on Taehyung's expression.

"Forget it. If you don't want me to teach you my way then I suggest you google some videos online. Maybe that will help you."

"Ahh. We're really being snappy today." He smirked.

"I'm serious. You've been nothing but rude to me. I shouldn't have to deal with this. I'm doing this to help you."

Taehyung was about to say something when Jungkook's phone rung. He took it out and immediately picked up.

"Hi love. Yeah-I..." he looked at Taehyung and stood up. "I'm not busy at all. Why're you up so early?" He asked as he packed up his stuff.

"Hey! Where are you going? You still haven't taught me-"

Jungkook pulled his phone away for a brief second. "I'm done teaching you. You're rude. Find yourself another tutor."

Taehyung frowned annoyed. He was ill at so many things. Including the fact that Jungkook was speaking to his "love".

"You and I will meet again Jungkook. Don't think we won't." He finally said with a grin.

"Who's that?" His boyfriend asked through the phone.

"It's no one." He whispered. He quickly grabbed his stuff and walked out. He didn't dare to look back. Because he knew Taehyung as looking.

•••

Yoongi slammed the locker door. His hands were full with books, binders, and folders. His book bag was already heavy as shit.

He wished they'd make a bigger one so he could carry everything. Or that he was brave enough to use a book bag with wheels.

That caught too much attention. Yoongi was trying really hard to stay invisible and unnoticed by the rest of the school.

Yoongi took a couple of steps and soon his binder slipped from his grip. He groaned annoyed throwing everything on the floor.

"Classes are tough huh?" Jimin asked with a chuckle.

Yoongi looked up with a cold stare. Who the fuck was he talking to? Sure as hell wasn't him. They were nothing.

Jimin cleared his throat. He had expected him to be upset but the look he was giving him was scary.

He bent over to help pick up his stuff. "Here let me—"

Before he was even able to grab something Yoongi quickly started picking up his stuff. He didn't want his help. He didn't want him to touch none of his stuff.

It was Jimin's fault that he was in this big mess with Jin. If he hadn't hurt his feelings maybe Yoongi wouldn't have been so thoughtless.

Jimin still tried to help but Yoongi hurried. He didn't stop trying though. At one point they were both pushing each other to pick up the stuff.

"I'm only helping." Jimin grunted. He had underestimated Yoongi's strength. He looked a tiny fragile doll and here he was nearly knocking him out.

"I don't need your help." He snapped back.

Jimin's adrenaline got the best of him and he accidentally pushed him too hard. It was the football player coming out. Yoongi fell back on his butt and his face turned bright red.

"What the hell? Leave me alone!" He screamed angry.

"I'm sorry! I did not mean to push you. I was only helping."

"Stay away from me." He told gathering his things.

"Yoongi I—"

"If you're trying to kiss my ass so I write you more love letters for Sana you're wasting your time."

"No! It's not...it's not just that." He whispered embarrassed. This was true. He didn't just want to make up for the letters. He felt bad. Like super shitty bad.

"Okay whatever. You made yourself pretty clear two days ago. You said it yourself I'm a fucking loser and you don't need me."

"I didn't mean to say that! I was angry, okay? I didn't know if you were going to betray me."

"Betray you? For what? Do you know who I am? I'm a nobody around here. What would I win betraying you? I don't like Sana. If you haven't noticed I'm pretty fucking gay. Your argument was pointless."

Jimin took a deep breath and tried to stop him from walking away. "Okay, okay. I was impulsive. I don't want you to feel like I'm an asshole. I'm really not. I just acted out of jealousy. I'm only human."

"So you want me to forgive you and say you're a good person? Would that help you sleep better at night?" A frustrated Yoongi asked.

It felt like everything was piling up on him making it difficult to function. Maybe he was being a little too harsh. He just felt so hurt at his past comment that he wanted to hurt him just as bad.

"Well...yes. It would make me feel much better if we could just talk again."

He scoffed, "I knew it. You just want to feel better about yourself. Bye Jimin."

"Wait! Don't interpret things the wrong way! You always take things to another level. I-" he touched his shoulder and Yoongi turned around furious.

"I said leave me alone. You want the letters so you can stop bothering me? Here! Take them all!" He said shoving yet another yellow folder to him.

Jimin remained quiet. He looked up at him. He was really relieved he got the letters. And Yoongi could tell.

"Looks like you need them more than me." He added finally walking away. He sighed continuing his way to the bathroom.

Not only had he argued with Jimin but he was also holding his pee. It was starting to hurt. Jimin snapped back to reality and hurried behind him.

Being the clumsy boy he was he dropped the folder and the yellow letters flew out. He cursed picking them up.

When he glanced ahead he noticed one letter standing in front of a pair of pretty legs. Jimin gulped down nervously.

"I think you dropped this." Sana laughed picking it up.

Jimin nodded nervously. Out of human instinct her eyes scanned the paper. The last words caught her off guard.

Your secret admirer.

She looked at him with wide eyes. Jimin was equally as nervous. "You're...the one that left me that letter?" She whispered shyly.

Jimin held his breath. He didn't know what to say. All this time he had wanted nothing but her attention. Now that she was in front of him he didn't know what to even do.

Her face turned red and she handed him back the paper. She then intertwined her hands together nibbling the inside of her cheek.

Her hair was frizzy mess, but Jimin adored that. This was the love of his life. It was her. He had no doubt.

"It was me." He said out of courage.

She smiled timidly, "Nice. I guess I should be expecting a letter soon."

With that being said she walked away. Jimin grinned relieved. This meant he had a chance. He celebrated and quickly took out his phone to call Namjoon.

"You won't believe what happened." He said going out the door.

Yoongi was by the bathroom wall. He had heard everything. It had happened right there in front of him it's not like he could avoid listening.

Once again he felt stupid. What a fool. Why did he ever think Park Jimin would come after him? In what universe did the gorgeous perfect guy found interest in a wallflower?

Yoongi had to remind himself this wasn't a fairy tale. Nothing crazy would happen to him. Especially finding his "lost soulmate".

Boys like Park Jimin didn't belong to boys like himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.9K 7.3K 48
"Are you really going to say no to a virgin dying boy's bucket list?"
4.9K 224 12
𝐀 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝. 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝟕/𝟐𝟎
317K 10.5K 34
- " Lets see how long you can play your G⃣A⃣M⃣E⃣"
168K 6.6K 21
you will die taehyung if you love me... I will die thousand time for you jungkook Top Tae Bottom Kook