EarthBound: A Jupiter Ascendi...

By CamilleLake

Rescued, Caine and Jupiter spend two days onboard the Aegis, exploring their relationship. This is the story... More

Chapter 1: The Rescue
Chapter 2: The First Night
Chapter 3: The Relationship
Chapter 4: The Oath of Loyalty
Chapter 5: Kalique Abrasax

Chapter 6: The Way Home

166 7 0
By CamilleLake

On the bridge of the Aegis, Jupiter takes a long look around this amazing ship and her last views of her home planet from space. Standing by Caine's side, she says to the Captain, "Thank you for everything you and your crew have done for me... well, for us."

"It's been my pleasure, your Ladyship, and an honor to meet someone as extraordinary as yourself," Tsing mentions, with admiration.

Flattered by such a compliment, Jupiter says in return, "Thank you for saying so, but I would hardly call myself extraordinary."

"I beg to differ," the Captain repeats. "Do you have everything you need? All that you've brought with you?"

"Oh, I've forgotten that little bag of digi-pads that they gave me at the Commonwealth, and... I wonder if I can keep that lavender dress Kalique gave me?"

"If her Highness gave you that dress, then it's your dress," Diomika breaks protocol for a moment to mention, "None of us here may wear it."

Not catching the greater context meant by that statement, Jupiter proclaims, "I should go get it." Touching Caine's arm, she whispers, "I'll be right back."

"Okay," he responds, smiling at her.

Halted in her tracks, she mentions aloud, "Dammit, where's my room again?"

The Captain addresses her Communications Officer, a simulant of stark white who's adorned with a human face and digital eyes of blue, ordering, "Gemma, kindly escort her Majesty to her quarters on Deck 4, Number 23."

"Aye, Captain," Gemma responds, locking her terminal and saying, "This way if you please, your Ladyship."

"Thank you," Jupiter says with some embarrassment.

The Captain waits until the two are out of sight, turning to ask of her subordinate, "Mr. Wise, do you remember what your job is?"

"Yes ma'am! I am to protect her Majesty with my life!" he replies, undaunted.

"Excellent. Good man," she commends. "As a reward for your service to this ship, and bravery to her Majesty, you have the entire crew's confidence."

"Thank you, ma'am."

"I want you to know, I have ordered a blockade around the planet."

"Ma'am?" he questions.

"This is to ensure that no information gets in, and no information gets out!"

Looking directly at his CO, he understands her meaning and replies, "I thank you."

"This will buy you some time," she explains, "Not much."

Caine nods his head, acknowledging Tsing is putting herself on the line for me. "I will not let you down, ma'am," he vows.

"You have earned my confidence, soldier," she says, adding, "Off the record, I wish you well, knowing you will act in good conscience while doing your duty."

"His duty?" Jupiter repeats, silently walking up on the pair, "This conversation sounds very serious."

Seeing her struggling with both the bag and the dress, Caine reaches to take the duffel-bag from her hands.

"Oh, thank you, Caine," she whispers. Turning to question the Captain, "I hope Caine isn't in any kind of trouble because of me?"

"No trouble at all," Tsing reassures her, "I was merely giving Mr. Wise valuable instructions regarding his new position as your Elite Royal Guard."

"Oh," she coos cheerfully, placing her arm around his, "So, it's Official and we can be together."

Caine again loses himself in the gorgeousness of her fine eyes, thinking, I will spend every moment I can with her, for as long as it lasts.

"Yes," Tsing answers, searching for the right words to explain, "One could say, Mr. Wise is under your protection, as you are under his. Which, from a certain point of view, makes you both... equals." Looking directly at Caine, she asks, "Isn't that right, soldier?"

"Yes ma'am," he barks.

"Crew?"

"Aye, Captain!" they respond in unison.

"See, Mr. Wise is in no trouble at all. Not as long as we're here, watching overhead."

"Thank you," she utters, totally overcome by emotions.

"Jupiter," he whispers, "It's time for us to go."

"Right." She nods her goodbyes to the Captain and her crew, turning to walk towards the exit.

Caine follows behind her.

"Hangar Bay-B. Mr. Wise," the Captain orders, "Shuttle: Eros. Lot 7 of the Logistics Wing. Good luck!"

"Aye-aye, Captain."

Moving through the cavernous space of Hangar Bay-B, the pair walk arm-in-arm as they plan their future lives—together.

Jupiter observes their surroundings, mentioning, "There's hardly anyone here."

"Night shift," Caine explains. "Only those in the control tower are on duty at present, along with a light maintenance crew."

"Meaning, I finally have you all to myself," she states slyly.

He chuckles, thinking, that's exactly what I'd say to her, the second I got her alone.

"How in the world am I going to introduce you to my family?" she ponders this question while imitating herself, "Mama, Aunt Nino, Cousins, I would like for you all to meet my new boyfriend, he's from space."

"Jupiter, I would strongly advise against doing that, Legionnaire protocols state—"

She waves her hand with a giggle. "I won't do that, but I can see we need to work on your sense of humor while on Earth."

"My sense of... what?" he questions, giving her a puzzling look.

Jupiter couldn't help laughing aloud.

"What will you tell them about me?"

"Well, I was thinking, maybe I would introduce you as... an undercover cop?" she postulates, with a slight lilt in her voice. "I mean, that's not completely a lie. You did rescue me from the clinic, and from both Titus and Balem. You saved me from falling to my death, twice. And in the end, you got the bad guy. All those things are true, it's been an intense week."

Caine agrees in breathless exhaustion.

"I just intend to omit the part about it all happening in space," she points out.

He concurs, "So I'm both a Cop and your Boyfriend?" he clarifies. "I can handle that."

"I have confidence in all your abilities." She smirks. "No one will ever question my safety with you around."

He grins, continuing to lead the way.

They walk for what feels like the entire length of the ship, eventually arriving to Lot 7 in the Logistics Wing. Here, they find Shuttle: Eros. Printed on the side of this vessel are a pair of wings, symbolic of the Legionnaires. Caine smiles to himself, honored by both its prominence and its significance.

Making their way inside, Jupiter is shocked to find the interior of this craft shares none of the military flare of the parent. A spacious area, decked in muted colors of light gray and blue. To the right are two worktables, a small kitchen/dining area, and the cockpit. To the left, a small hallway that leads to two bedrooms and the facilities. This shuttle is the size of a small apartment. In her confusion, she asks, "This is a police transport ship?"

"No. This is a diplomatic ship," he explains, making his way to the cockpit. "Used primarily for surveillance or very rare scientific observations. Captain Tsing must want you to travel home in style, I guess?"

Jupiter balks, concluding aloud, "Captain Tsing is sharper than both of us." Thinking to herself, there's no way she gave him this ship just for me. Majesty or no. Folding her dress atop the tiny dining table and placing the duffel bag next to it, she joins Caine in the cockpit. Sitting in the co-pilot's seat to his right, she looks through the shuttle's main window, and watches as the hangar doors open to reveal a beautiful blue-green Earth below. Turning her attention towards her lover, she watches him intently.

"What," he asks, watching her, watching him, "What is it?"

She exhales a long breath, confessing, "Our lives will not be perfect there. On Earth, I'm not a Queen. Just a poor girl from Chicago, who cleans rich people's houses."

"Jupiter, my life was never perfect," he states. "Not until you."

She smiles at his words.

"Shuttle Eros, you are cleared for take-off," Gemma speaks over the com-system, "Good luck. Aegis out."

The shuttle lifts from the docking ring, sailing smoothly through the outer layer of emergency shielding, and takes off towards the planet below.

"We'll be there in less than 5 minutes," Caine informs her, piloting the vehicle with precision. "And we'll arrive to your house three hours before the sun rises over Chicago."

"I can't believe how fast it takes to fly there... wait, did you say three hours?"

"My Queen," he begins, "Your boyfriend would love to lick you, watching as you cry out in pleasure. He would very much enjoy having you claw at his back for two hours afterwards," Caine describes his wicked intentions in a smoldering tone, asking, "May he do so?"

Jupiter's eyes widen upon hearing this, and she turns to face him. Her body shudders at the thought of him giving her such pleasure. Intimidated, she secretly knows those feelings only heighten her desire for him. Which is why she answers, "Yes, he may."

The End. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 6.6K 32
THIS IS A BDSM BOOK. DON'T LIKE IT? SKIP IT DON'T REPORT!! "No, no, please, I can't take it anymore! Please. Daddy..!" I keep begging him to stop. "Y...
1.7M 67K 67
I thought being abducted and experimented on by aliens was the worst things could get. But I was wrong. Because when I tried, and failed, to escape...
37 14 10
we follow the remarkable life of Jupiter, a resilient young girl whose world is shattered when she is sold into slavery due to her father's crippling...
935K 40.7K 34
Austin and Vanessa have been together for 6 years, since college, Vanessa is 25 and Austin is 28, Austin surprises Vanessa with a 14 night, 15 day Ca...