๐›๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ โ˜พ...

By byIers

collection of byler oneshots before you start reading i'm here to warn you now that the first few chapters ar... More

๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž
โžณ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด
โžณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
โžณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด
โžณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
โžณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ
โžณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฐ
โžณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
โžณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ
โžณ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
โžณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ?
โžณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ
โžณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ
โ‡ข ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ
โ‡ข ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ
โžณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ?
โžณ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต
โžณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ
โžณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
โžณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด
โ‡ข ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ!!
โžณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ
โžณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ || ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 2
โžณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ || ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 3
โžณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ || ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 4
โžณ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ-๐˜ฐ-๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ข
โžณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด

โžณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ

9.5K 176 1.2K
By byIers

— 2020 —
Will Byers

"Goodbye and thank you, sir! See you on Monday!"

I turned off my laptop and closed it. Whoo, school is finally over. Well, not technically school—I meant our online classes today.

I grabbed my phone to check the time. It's 3 pm—the usual time where last period ends.

I got up and went to the kitchen. I saw my mom making something. I walked over to her and hugged her from behind.

"Hi mom," I greeted her.

She glanced at me and smiled. "Hey sweetie,"

I let go of the hug and stood beside her. "What are you making?"

"Chocolate chip cookies! I heard you talking on the phone with someone last night, you were craving for cookies, so.. here you go." she giggled. Oh.. that was Mike on the other line.

"Aww, thanks mom." I smiled. I grabbed a cup and filled it in with ice and water before going back to my room. While entering the room, I could hear my phone vibrating nonstop, so I quickly ran into it and picked it up without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Hey, babe."

My eyes widened from what he said. "Shh, shut up Mike!"

"Why? No one's here!"

"Who cares? Haven't I told you to not call me that if we're not in the same place?"

"Oh, yeah. Sorry." he chuckled on the other line.

"So, um.. why did you call?" I asked.

"I don't know.. I just miss your voice."

I bit my lip. "Really?"

"Yeah.." he said in a husky voice. I'm getting goosebumps. I hate it when he speaks to me like that! It makes me wanna grab him by his neck and kiss him har—oh wait, nevermind.

"How's school?" he asked.

"It was okay. I don't have any homeworks to do, so I basically have two free days."

"Can't relate." he joked. I chuckled.

"Maybe if you left Hawkins Middle School with me, you're not gonna be suffering right now."

"Blame mom! She wants me to graduate here. It's stupid." he said. I sighed and took a sip of my water.

"Hey, do you wanna come over?" I bravely asked.

"What—are you serious?" I could hear the excitement from his voice.

"Do I sound like I'm joking?" I said, laughing.

"No! It's just.. you know.. your mom.."

"Don't mind her. She doesn't care—I mean, she does, but.. I don't think she'll notice." I said.

I heard him sigh before talking. "Alright, will be there in 10 minutes."

"Mkay. Keep safe driving, and don't forget to wear your mask!" I reminded him. COVID sucks.

"Yes, babe. Love you."

I felt my cheeks turn hot. I bit my lip and said, "I can't say it back, you know why.."

"Don't worry, I know. Bye!" he said and hung up.

I lied down on my bed and scrolled through Instagram, Tiktok, and Snapchat, while waiting for Mike. El and I were sending each other snaps for about five minutes.

I realized that it's almost 3:30 pm, so I left my room and went to the living room to wait for Mike. I turned the TV on to break the silence, since it's too quiet in here.

"Hey, what are you doing there? Waiting for the cookie?" my mom smiled.

I chuckled. "No—I mean, yeah.. but it's not just the cookies that I'm waiting for." I said, scratching my neck.

"Who else are you waiting for?" she asked, confused.

"Mike..." I shyly said. My mom knows that we're bestfriends, of course. But she doesn't know about us... dating. I mean, I know that she will accept me for what I am, but I might feel embarrassed if she knows it. So I told Mike that we should just keep our relationship until I'm ready.

His family doesn't know about us either, but they know that Mike is bisexual. He's come out to them a year ago, and they gladly support him, which I'm happy about.

A couple minutes later, I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and quickly walked towards the door to take it. After opening it, I saw the most beautiful man I've ever seen in my life, standing in front of my doorway.

"Hey, babe." he whispered and smirked. I playfully hit him on he chest with wide eyes.

I let him inside the house and shut the door. My mom stopped what she was doing to meet Mike.

"Hello, Mike." she said and shook hands with him. No hugs right now, to be safe. Even though I'm sure that we're not just gonna be hugging tonight..

"Hi, Mrs. Byers." Mike greeted. They had a bit of chitchat about school, life, Mike's mom, etc.

I brought Mike to my room and locked the door. He lied on the bed with his arms and legs spreading all over it, as if it's his.

"Get out of my bed!" I yelled.

"No." he replied, looking up at the ceiling.

I walked over to him and tried to pull him by his feet, but I failed.

He got up and pulled me fast, making me end up on top of him. I won't complain, I like this.

I sniffed his shirt accidentally. He just smells too good! That's one thing that made me fall for him, his amazing smell.

Mike wrapped his arms around me while my head is buried in his chest. Our position is basically; he's lying down, but his neck and head are pressed on the wall—like he's leaning against it. While me, on the other hand, is resting on top of him.

"I missed you so much.." he said in a husky voice while kissing the top of my head.

"I missed you too." I told him, with my face still buried in his chest.

"How's your school, by the way? Do you have hot classmates? Don't even think of replacing me—"

"Mike! Are you crazy? Of course I wouldn't do that!" I said in shock. Can't believe this man. Why would he think that? Gross!

"Kidding, kidding." he chuckled. "But really, do you?"

"I don't know and I don't care. I barely even look at them in class, I'm too busy listening to my teachers, and reading the books. That's what matters the most."

He pinched my nose. "Such a nerd."

"Your only nerd." I smirked.

*knock knock*

Mike and I quickly got up and I pushed him out of the bed—making a loud noise. Will, why so dumb?!

"Will? What's that?" my mom asked.

"Nothing!" I screamed. "Put the books down! Scatter it!" I told Mike, so it would look like it were the books that fell. I unlocked the door and faced my mom.

"Hi," I said, breathless. I was nervous, okay?

She looked at me confusingly. "Will.. are you okay?"

"Y-yeah! Yeah, totally. Mike and I were joking around, and we accidentally hit the books, so they fell." I lied.

She looked at my back and saw Mike, sitting on the bed. She waved at him and smiled.

"Anyway, uh, I came here to give you guys some cookies. It's nice and hot, too." she said and handed me the huge bowl of cookies.

"Woah, mom, this is a lot of cookies!" I excitedly said.

She giggled. "Just rewarding my hardworking son," she caressed my face. "I'll go and make dinner now, don't forget to share it with Mike!"

I frowned. "Aren't you gonna rest?"

She shook her head. "I'm not that tired, don't worry about me. Besides, your brother is almost home with Nancy. They're having dinner here."

I glanced at Mike with an awkward look on our faces. "Oh, okay. Just don't stress yourself too much, okay?"

"Course, honey." she smiled.

"Love you, mom." I told her as she was walking away.

"Love you more!" she yelled at me. I smiled and quickly shut the door.

"Nancy?!" Mike asked in an unbelievable tone.

"They've been together before us, it's not surprising." I said as I put the bowl of cookies down on my nightstand.

"It's sketchy, Will. Nancy knows about my sexuality, and she might notice us. She shouldn't know I'm here!"

"Calm down, Mike. I don't think she cares. Plus, she knows we're bestfriends, and you being in my house won't be that suspicious." I said before taking a cookie.

"But, you know, isn't it kinda weird that both of our siblings are dating, and us, too? Is that even a thing? Or legal?" I asked as I sit down on the bed with him.

"I was thinking about it too.. And if they get married, we'll be brothers in law, right? Like what the fuck is that! I hope they break up—"

"Woah, woah, woah! Calm down! Don't wish someone to break up for your own good." I held his chin to pull his face closer to me. "Listen to me, Mike. They'll know about us before they get married. Trust me, I know."

Mike gave me a sad smile before leaning closer, then held my hand. "Just forget about it. Let's go watch a movie?"

I smiled. "Sure." I replied. He gave me a quick peck on the lips, making me blush. He saw it, and he playfully smirked at me. I rolled my eyes.

***

It's been about an hour now and the movie still isn't done since it's two hours long. Mike and I have already eaten the whole bowl of cookies inside that one hour.

My eyes were starting to feel heavy too, but I need to stop it because I can't leave Mike behind and let him go home by himself without my farewell.

He suddenly stood up and paused the movie. "I'll just go get some water." he told me before kissing my forehead.

About two minutes later, he came back holding a pitcher of water. He filled my cup with it and handed it to me. I got up and slowly took a sip.

"You look tired," Mike tells me while staring into my soul.

"Not really, just quite sleepy." I shrugged and put down my cup.

He crawled to my side and grabs me by my waist. "Do you wanna continue the movie next time? The plot is starting to get boring anyways. You need to rest."

I held his hand and stared at his brown eyes. "Okay.." I said in a soft voice. "But please don't leave yet.."

He smiled and stroked my face. "No, baby. I won't." he cooed.

I smiled while staring at Mike's beautiful face. His brown eyes were twinkling, those pretty freckles over his soft skin, his small nose, and his plump lips that feel extremely soft whenever it brushes against mine.

He slowly leaned towards me and smashed his lips onto mine, with his hands wrapped around my waist. At that moment, all I could think about is how much I love every piece of him. Mike is my life. I don't know if I'd live if I don't have him anymore. As he was brushing his soft lips against mine, I could feel the same amount of love that he's giving me. He loves me. And so do I.

I pulled away, with our noses touching each other. I gave him a sweet smile. "You're so pretty.." I said while admiring his beauty.

He blushed and pinched my cheeks. "You're so cute." he smiled. I giggled. We both lied down and I snuggled my head into his neck. I grabbed his soft hand and caressed it.

"Can I stay the night?" Mike suddenly asked.

I looked up at him. "Baby.. I would love to, but.. I just.."

"Please?" he asked with a puppy eye effect.

"Stop doing that," I blushed. "Your cuteness is too hard to handle.." I said cutely and rested my head on his chest.

I heard him chuckle. "Will.. please? I just missed you so much.. I haven't seen you in weeks because of quarantine. So can I please stay with you for atleast a night? Tell your mom it's just a sleepover, like what we used to do." he said.

I sighed and thought for a moment before facing him. "Fine. Just make sure we don't get caught."

Mike nodded and let out a huge smile on his face, then hugged me out of excitement. He let go of the hug and pulled me to his chest.

"You know what this means?" he asked, while playing with my fingers.

"What?" I asked in a soft voice.

"More cuddles." he said in a husky voice.

I smirked by the thought. So I pulled the covers over us to keep us warm, and snuggled my head into his neck, then I wrapped my arms around him. He placed his left hand under me while his right was caressing my arm which is on top of his stomach.

Mike and I stayed like that for a couple minutes, until we eventually fell asleep.

*~*~*~*

i'm running out of chapter ideas :D
if you have any suggestions, feel free to dm me here! or you can write it down in the comment box.

and i apologize for making this one long again. i can't stop my mind from adding more twists to each chapters and my hands from typing too many words. send help.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 515 17
๐€ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ž๐‚ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐...
5.9K 92 15
๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ก๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š... ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™  ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š...
321K 11.2K 61
|| rewritten version on my account ! || " ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€ , ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜… . " " ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ , ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐˜† . "...
146K 4.1K 20
โ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐€ ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐‹, ๐Œ๐”๐๐’๐Ž๐.โž โ•ณโ•ณโ•ณโ•ณ สฌสฌ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ... แœฐ ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถ ๐‘พ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ณ๐‘ซ๐‘บ แœฐ โ†ณ๐–ป๐–พ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐—Œ...