All is Found

De findinglove9499

With her life crumbling around her, worldwide popstar Ashlyn 'Ash' Monroe finds herself standing on the wrong... Mais

Authors Note
Cast List
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
58
59
60
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Alternative Ending
Hold My Hand

56

1.8K 79 5
De findinglove9499

The first two weeks of our marriage have been bliss. There really isn't another word I could use to describe it. The morning after our wedding Thea and I had a late breakfast in bed before driving back to Salem to finish packing for our flight to Italy. Our house was over flowing with flowers and wedding gift. Thea and I will go through everything when we get home in two weeks. When I got home Alyssa gave me back my phone and it died from all the messages I got this morning.

            I left my phone on the charger as Thea and I took a small inventory of everything we received. When we get home Thea and I are planning on hand writing thank you notes to everyone for coming. I know that Thea wants to do something nice for Rory for organizing that surprise last night. But that's for us to deal with in two weeks.

            With a fully charged phone and a large suitcase packed, Thea and I made our way to the airport. Nikki dropped us off  and Thea and I made our way through security. Let me tell you, flying first class to Europe felt like I was royalty. It made the almost 9 hour flight actually enjoyable. Thea and I ended up sleeping for most of the flight as we still haven't fully recovered from the wedding the night before.

            Our first week in Italy was spent in a Villa overlooking Lake Como. Thea and I planned a few day trips for sightseeing different hot spots around the lake, but most days were spent right around our Villa. Right down the road is a beautiful little town that had the best restaurants I've ever been too. For breakfast we went to a little café right down the road every morning. Thea and I sampled basically everything the shop had to offer during our week there and we spent a lot of time there just relaxing. For me I actually found the intimate spot inspiring to write music. Getting to watch Thea out of the corner of my eye read the New York Times and the beautiful scenery put me in mood.

            On our walking tour of the old city of Como was the only time I got recognized. I think it was also because that was the most time we spent in town around a lot of people. It was a young boy in his early 20's who was working in a little gift shop Thea and I walked through. He was working the cash register and rang up our purchase. After we were done he asked if he could get a picture with me. Thea was fine with it and I spent a few minutes with him talking about Alone in a Room. As we were leaving he asked if I was going to come tour the album in Europe.

            As of right now the plans were being finalize and Alyssa told me Toby wants to release information about the tour when I came home from our honeymoon. I told him yes and that there is going to be a stop in Milan for him to look out for. He was so happy he gave me a hug. Thea and I left a few minutes later to get back to our tour.

            We also went on a day long boat tour of the lake. It was fun travel by boat around to the different cities that are along the lake. Thea and I spent most of the day in and out of restaurants sampling little appetizers every place we went. Our tour guide knew all the best spots and we had a really nice day spent on the water.

            Our time came to an end and Thea and I were off to Santorini, Greece. The hotel we are staying in is called Absolute Bliss and let me tell you, it absolutely is. This place is in a bit of a quieter part of Santorini. Our first night here Thea and I spent it in the large bath tub. The next day we actually went to a winery. Even though I shouldn't be drinking we were told it was a must do while we were here. Our travel agent was definitely right with her suggestion. I think it was my favorite day on our honeymoon so far. Thea and I spent the day living like Gods, sipping wines and eating from charcuterie boards overlooking the entire island.

            After our trip to the winery, we spent the next day locally around our hotel. Thea and I were hungover and didn't want to do much. The day after we hiked the length of the island. It was something Thea was looking forward too and it was a beautiful day. Along the hike we shopped at different shops and I was happy I brought an almost empty backpack with me on the hike.

            With our honeymoon winding down Thea and I are spending today in bed together. The hike took a lot out of us yesterday as it was the most activity we have done since the shooting. Thea and I slept in and ordered room service all day. The scraps of our dinner are sitting on the tray on the small coffee table in front of the couch. We left our balcony door open to watch the sunset from bed turn from the brightest reds and oranges change to the black night sky. I managed to get room service to send us up some candles and they are lighting up the room.

            Thea is laying on her stomach and I'm running my hand across her naked back, making varies different shapes as Thea is watching my face. We are tangled up in the sheets with my phone playing some light music in the background.

            "Can I ask you a question?" Thea asked breaking the quiet that surrounded us.

            "Anything love." I said and pressed my left hand flat against her lower back. The cool metal of my wedding band made goosebumps raise against my palm.

            "What are your thoughts on kids?" Thea said. My eyes found Thea's and I watched as Thea propped her head up on her hand.

            "To be honest I've never thought about kids." I said.

            It's true, it's something I never thought about. I never thought I would end up married. If i continued to do music, I would be on the road a lot and I wouldn't want to bring a child into the world and be constantly away from home. The thought of actually giving birth to a child was something that did not appeal to me. Also with all the fallout from the shooting I don't think it would be wise for me to try and have a baby.

            "Do you want to have kids?" I asked Thea.

            "I do. I don't think I necessarily want to birth a child myself but yea, I do want to have a child." Thea said.

            "Okay so how about we make a plan then. When we get home Alyssa is going to give me a finalized touring schedule. With the few drafts I've seen it looks like we are doing overseas first. With Alone in a Room charting so well across the globe, Toby is having me do an Asia and Australian leg as well which will be all of January. I'll come home and have two weeks off in February to go back out to Europe for the last two weeks of February, all of March and the first three weeks of April. I'll have most of May off and leave for South America in the last few days of May spending three weeks there touring and then have July off. Then August through October will be touring the states.

            "After tour is over I planned to come home and stay home with you. I think I'll be done with music for a while after that because I want to live life with you. When I get home what do you say about adopting a kid?" I asked laying it all out.

            "Can I add to that idea?" Thea asked.

            "Sure, what are you thinking of?" I asked.

            "I think we should move into a house together, of our own." Thea said.

            "Would you want to build on ourselves?" I asked.

            "Yea, so we could truly make it our own." Thea said her eyes lighting up with the idea.

            "Sounds like we have a good plan going." I said and smiled.

            "Yea we do." Thea said and smiled.

            Thea leaned in and gave me a kiss. The kiss was sweet and it made me so happy that I'll get to do this for the rest of my life. When I pulled away, Thea still had a smile on her face. All of a sudden we heard a crash of thunder. Thea and I turned our attention to our balcony and saw rain is starting to pour down.

            "It's a good thing we stayed in today." I said and moved closer to my wife.

            "Yea we picked the good day to spend in bed." Thea said and pulled me into her chest. I signed in contentment and rested my head on her chest. Thea start to run her hand through my hair and I closed my eyes at the feeling.

            "Have you ever thought of what you want to do after music?" Thea asked.

            "I don't think I'll ever be done with music. It's such a big part of who I am as a person, I don't think I could ever give it up completely." I said and Thea's hand slowed in my hair. "I do want to slow down though. I have always thought that I might want to go to college for education and become a music teacher. I know without my music teachers in school I wouldn't be here today. I've always thought about possibly teaching the next generation of musicians."

            As I finished my answer I felt Thea's hand start to move again. I think that she might have been scared if I said that I still wanted to go out and tour the world. Now that I have her, I don't want to be away for too long. Almost dying really put that into perspective for me.

            "My grades from high school were pretty good and my name will probably help me get in wherever I wanted to go." I said and heard Thea chuckle. When it died down I pulled myself up and looked Thea in the eyes.

            "Any thoughts on what you wanted to do after being a cop?" I asked turning the tables.

            "I don't know, being an officer is my life, just as much as music is yours. I've always thought that I would eventually climb the ranks and become the first female chief Salem's ever had. But that's going to take some work since I've been on patrol for so long and being out for the last 6 months." Thea started. "When Allison died things shifted in my life and I packed away those dreams. Maybe it's about time I took them out again."

            "Well it looks like we both have some dreams to go chase." I said softly as the rain started to come down harder outside.

            "That we do." Thea said and followed my line of sight to check out the rain.

            We watched the rain fall for a few more minutes before I got up out of bed to go to the bathroom. I came back into the room to find Thea dressed in pajama's sitting on the couch watching the rain fall. Just as I was about to sit down next to my wife I got an idea. I slipped on some clothes and rummaged through my backpack to find my notebook. I pulled it out and sat on the floor in front of the open balcony door. I flipped open to a new page and started to hum as lightning lit up the sky.

            It didn't take me long to write the lyrics down and when I was done I read them over a few times before moving to sit in front of Thea.

            "Something good?" Thea asked and ran her hand through my hair.

            "I think so. I kinda hope the clouds roll in. Rain slippin' through the window screen. I kinda hope the thunder comes and keeps us up, so we can't sleep, 'cause layin' here tangled up in these sheets, is sweeter than anything I could dream, don't wanna shut my eyes, wanna stay up all night, together, I'm counting on the weather." I sang what I came up for Thea.

            After I was done Thea leaned down and kissed my head. I spent the next half an hour writing a little bit more before Thea and I ordered a late night snack. By the time we were done with our cookies and ice cream the thunderstorm outside rolled away from our Greek island. It wasn't long after our snack was gone before we ended up back in bed.

            The rest of our honeymoon was bliss. Thea and I talked a bit more about what we wanted to do with our lives together and really enforced the thought about building a house together. She and I spent our flight home drawing up our ideas.

            Nikki and Malia picked us up when we got home. Both women actually looked happy to see us when we walked through customs at Boston Logan International Airport. When we got home we found that they organized our wedding gifts and threw out all of the dead flowers leaving behind just a handful that survived the two weeks it's been since our wedding.

            Once Thea and I showered and started some laundry, Nikki and Malia wanted us to tell them all about our honeymoon. We gave them some details about our day trips and kept all of our naked moments to ourselves. After we recapped our trip, Nikki told us that something came for us from the photographers. I knew what it was once I saw the envelope. I grabbed my laptop and a few cables to hook it up to the TV screen and told them to gather around. These are the photo booth pictures I've been wanting to see.

            We actually made it a fun afternoon watching all the pictures go by. I ordered some food and we spent about two hours going through all the pictures. I think the shock of the all the pictures was that we found a strip of Alyssa making out with Eli. Once we saw that Nikki and I jumped on face timing my manager who was back in LA. When she answered my called it looked like we caught her at a bad time because her hair was a mess and she looked nervous.

            "You have some explaining to do!" Nikki yelled first.

            "What are you talking about?" Alyssa asked and tried to not let the blush on her cheeks show.

            "You and Eli! Why didn't you tell me!" I yelled next.

            "What are you talking about? What about Eli and I?" Alyssa asked and it looked like she jumped out of bed and ran into her bathroom.

            "Shut up is he there with you now?" Nikki asked.

            "No! It's just me here and I still don't know what you are talking about." Alyssa said.

            I didn't say anything as I flipped my camera around so she could see the TV. When Alyssa saw the pictures her face turned beat red and she sighed. She didn't say anything but left her bathroom and walked through her apartment. She sat down on the couch and snuggled up next to messy haired Eli. Nikki and I started yelling at the pair and demanded details.

            It didn't take long for their relationship to take center stage of the rest of our afternoon. After we finally disconnected from the call we went through the last of the photobooth photos. Thea and I gave the photographers a call to set up a time we can go into their studio next week to pick some pictures to get prints of.

            Nikki and Malia stayed for dinner before they left for Malia's apartment for the night. As much as I told them they could stay, they didn't want to intrude on our first night home as a married couple. Thea and I spend some time opening some wedding gifts and making notes on who we have to send thank you cards too. As it started to get late Thea and I called it a night and headed up to bed.

            "Goodnight Mrs. Ramsey-Monroe." I said to Thea after we got settled in bed.

            "Goodnight Mrs. Monroe-Ramsey." Thea responded before kissing my cheek and snuggling close into my side.

a/n:  song on top is counting on the weather by Cassadee Pope.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

12.4K 214 39
Kristina has never opened up about her true self. Not even her best friend, Harry, gets to see all sides of her. That is, until Billie enters her lif...
2.3K 189 21
She is the quiet, shy one. She is loud and obnoxious, cussing is her language. She's supposed to be a healer with a warrior background. She's the Alp...
2.9K 114 24
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕, 𝑨𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒂" Y/N has always been a huge fan of...
One Last Thing ✅ De jaxharlow

Ficção Adolescente

25.7K 2.2K 65
From childhood, Lil's life has been a nightmare. Her mother tried drowning her in the bath as a baby. As a result, she deals with depression and anxi...