๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘จ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป// แตƒแตแต‰โฟแต— แตƒ...

By DeadfishXie

"๐–๐„๐‹๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐“๐€ ๐€๐‚๐€๐ƒ๐„๐Œ๐˜,๐˜/๐" -๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡,a boring girl with a repeatitive lifesty... More

๐——๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
One: crash
Two:Hesitation and memories
Three: Agreement
Four: MATA Academy
-Y/n-
Six: Main
Special #1 -Zass's birthday-
Six: Main -pt2
seven:Again
Eight: Challenge
Nine:Challenge -pt2
Ten:Reason
Eleven:Overide vs Overide
Twelve: Opportunity
-Kenneth Lee-
Thirteen:Support.
Fourteen: Weak
Fifteen: Out
Sixteen: hope
Seventeen: Legacy
- E p i l o u g e -
New oneshot book!

Five: Orientation

2.8K 109 51
By DeadfishXie

-two days later,Monday-

Y/n like usual,skated to school.Feeling sleepier than ever,of not sleeping the whole night.

She was honetly too lazy to go to the Academy after school.She looked at her watch,she sighed.

"Sigh..6 hours..I rather stay at school.."
She grunted.

-After school-

A few hour passed,and her school bell ringed,telling school is over.

She packed her schoolpad in her bag,and headed to the library.Before she could step in,she heard a familiar voice,calling her.It was Kenneth.

"What now.." Y/n muttered under her breath.

"Uh yes?",Y/n said akwardly smiling walking towards her senior.

"So um,this weekend,me and my friends are going out..you wanna tag along?"
he asked.

Y/n stood infront of him,not knowing what to say.

"oh-OH WAIT SORRY- there will be girls too!" He said,not wanting to sound weird.

"Hmm I dont know?? Cause I haven't really made friends?"

"Dont worry,the girls that are following us are really nice! Im very sure you'll get along with them!" He smiled.

"...I'll will need to check my schedule first ,I'll text you later" she said,not wanting to sound mean.

"Oh cool!,See you tomorrow then!" And he left Y/n.

"Sigh..now this?"

Y/n honestly didn't want to follow,but she doesn't know how to reject.

Now realizing that she has to head to the Academy.Hoping she's not,she quickly crouched in,and went to the bookshelves.

-Time skip-

"Eh eh..Is it true..that you were the one that defeated the inviso pillar head?.."
Moon asked Ali,slightly whispering.

"Eh- how did you know?" Ali sweated.

"Is it true that he could turn into smoke..and appear anywhere he wants??" Khai asked him,doing doing hand gestures.

"Uh..ah,true!" Ali hesitated to answer.

"Nonsense!" Rudy stammered,intruding the conversation.

"Theres no such thing as humans turning into smoke" He said,roughly, "Ceh,illogical" Rudy rolled his eyes.

"but..I he really did-" Ali couldn't finish his sentences.

"Thats becau-" Rudy got interupted.

"Thats because hes fast.Djin..has always been the fastest agent.No agent can defeat Djin's speed" Y/n said,interupting the convo.

"The smoke that he releases is to hide his movements,so it makes it harder for his enemies to get him" Y/n explained.

Rudy's eyes widened,seeing the 'new kid' that knows so much about his idol.

"Oh...ok" Ali nodded.

"...Inviso agents are supposed to know about this technique" Rudy eyed at Moon.

"Hmph" She looked away,annoyed by Rudy's words.

Y/n,done with her explainations,not wanting to talk to them anymore.She headed for the stairs.

"Huh,IRIS my ass" Rudy grunted.

"Dont talk nonsense if you dont know anything" and he left for the stairs.

"Whats with him?" Ali asked,confused about Rudy's words.

"just let him be,he's probally in his emo mode. That Djin is his idol" Moon told him.

"uhm..Lets? Our class is about to start" Iman said,softly inviting her friends.
And they went off.

Ali had to left without the group,having to meet the head pillars.

Heading to the meeting room,Rudy stood beside her.Ignoring him,she just stayed quiet.

Then Alicia came in.

"sup Y/n" Alicia greeted her.

''hey'licia" she nodded,greeting back

-time skip-

As sir Leon was explaining the bits of importance of teamwork,Ali came in,akwardly smiling.

"As I was saying earlier,now that we have new students,we can now start training in groups" He said,with his hands behind him.

"huh,in groups?"

"How is that?"

The agents asked,confused.

"It mean,you will be devided into groups
and compete in training battles" Geetha explained,as the hologram showed was she was speaking of.

"so...as group,we are going to follow each pillar?" Ali asked,confused.

"nope! In MATA,a complete group must combine all the 4 pillars" She explained,nicely as usuall.

"So..what pillar am I?" Ali asked again

Y/n meanwhile,sweatdropped.

"How does he not know what pillar is he in? He is clearly wearing red.Of course he's a Tekno" Y/n said to
herself,eyebrowed squinted.

"if you notice,your suit is mostly red,and your using IRIS.This means you are in Tekno,a controler of gadjets!" Geetha explained.

"Now,you all can choose your teammate,now.But since we have an extra Neuro,Y/n.There will be 1 group with 5 people,which means there will be 2 Neuro's in a group.Dont worry,it will all be fair with the level you all are on"

Everyone started moving around,talking.Choosing their teamates.

Y/n stood there,watching as Alicia and Ali argued.Ali left her,and Alicia was clearly angry.

Y/n walked towards Alicia.
"You good?" She asked,putting her hands on Alicia's shoulder.

"yes,just he is not following General's orders" Alicia sighed.

"Forgot about him for now,teammates?" Y/n nudged her.

"Hmp,you bet" Alicia smiled,now being able to work with her friend.

After a while choosing teammates.Y/n was grouped with Alicia,Rudy,Khai and Mika

After Sir Leon explained the objective,achieving an intel around the island.

The groups of agents lined by the starting point as Bakar counted down.

3..

2..

1..

"GO!"

Y/n immediately activated SPOT to analyzed everything around.
Zass was already ahead of them,and Jet already flied above them.

"Khai,can you send your robot to look for the location?" Y/n quickly asked.

"ok!" and he setted his robot to go for the locations.

"Y/n? Anything?" Alicia asked her.

"Wait..One there,but I think Ali's group is heading there too"

"No problem,lets go" Rudy said,running ahead of them,as they followed.

As they ran towards the location they went after,Y/n saw Ali's group there first.

"Guys stop,their infront" Y/n stopped ,informing them.

"Nevermind,he has the intel,lets go"
Y/n immeadiately changed her mindonce she see's Ali grab the intel.

A bullet,was shot by Alicia,heading towards Ali's hand,making him releasing the intel he had in his hand.

Rudy who was nearby caught it.
Before Y/n could ask him to hand it to her,Jet came and flew speedingly towards Rudy.

"watch ou-"

But before Jet could hit Rudy,Mika immediately punched Jet away from them.

Unfortunately,his legs landed by the sensor,bringing out droids to attack them.

Y/n who used Emrys,to sliced the droids,easily had the ones near her done.Wanting to get the intel,a droid suddenly came behind Rudy.

"Rudy watch out! "she warned him.
Rudy reacted too late,having Y/n to cut the droids arm.

"..Thanks" he thanked her shortly.

"No prob" Y/n quickly answered,continuing to attack the other droids.

Out of the blue,the droids fell,stopped from moving.

"Fuh" Kai sighed,relieved.

SPOT quickly warned her about a movement,Ali was heading towards Rudy with his yoyo.

Y/n was too slow to react,causing Rudy to get hit by Ali's yoyo and flying back.The intel that was in his hands was released,and Ali was quick to take it.

"Hey,theif!" Mika yelled,frustrated.

"You guys hold them back,i'll go send intel"Ali said,running towards the forest.

"Ali! Wait!''Moon called for him,but he didn't turn back.

Y/n wanted to run after him,but SPOT stopped her.Jet was heading towards her and Alicia.

"ALICIA DUCK!" Y/n said,both of them quickly ducked dow,avoiding Jet's attack.

Using her shurikens,she controlled them moving towards Jet,making him fall.

Mika and Iman were now competing each other while Alicia was versing Jet.

As Ali was running further,she tugged Rudy.

"Come on,after him" Y/n ordered.
Rudy nodded and ran after him.

While running,Y/n explained him what he had to do.

"As I see,you can camouflage or basically look like a other person"
Y/n said.

"huh,how did you know-?"

"I'll explain that later,but now the plan is..."

.
.
.

Ali was rushing back through the forest,wanting to get to his teammates.

"Ali..." 'iman' called him.He immediately went to her.

"where are the others?" he asked,huffing.

"they..they are injured" 'Iman' said sadly,looking down.

"we have to help them!" Ali said,running.

Before he could get further,shurikens hitted him and he fell.

"huh?'' Ali was confused.

Suddenly cuffs were on both his hands,not allowing him to move.

"But..who will be helping you?" It was Rudy's voice.

Looking back,he saw 'Iman' was now changing to Rudy with his hood on.
Y/n who was hiding on top of the tree,jumped down.She looked over the boy who was the ground.

Rudy controlled him,making Ali now,facing to the ground.

Y/n walked towards him and squated down,taking the intel from his hands.

"Huh..This is IRIS?" Rudy said.
Y/n was slightly offended,by she didn't really care,agreeing of what he said.

Rudy left another pair of his puppet cuffs on Ali's legs,not making him able to move.

Rudy walked away,as he was yelping for help.

Y/n who was still above him,looked at him in a dissapointed look.

"I expected better from the IRIS user" she said softly,walking away with Rudy.
leaving the confused Ali alone,calling for help.

.
.

Rudy and Y/n ran side by side,getting to their teamates.

"Nice job" Y/n said.

"Your idea"

"Come on lets go,we gotta call the team,and we're winning this" Y/n quickly said,as she ran further,using her boost boots.

----------
OOPS THAT ALL FOR TODAYS CHAPTER FOLKS.
looks like now im following the episodes :>.

Idk if the fight scenes made sense cause since im still new,I dont really know how to write fight scenes.

•and..this is hard to explain but.SPOT is basically a kitsune mask.The progamme is similar to IRIS,but SPOT is one pieced.Meaning,it looks like that and stays like that.It cant change into a spectacle like Ali or something else.
But Y/n's vision is still perfect with the mask on.

Yea,thats all.Since Y/n left MATA early,she told her brother to keep SPOT a secret.

>:D thats all!

buh byee! See you in the next chapter:
Six:Main

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 3K 37
Y/n once lived in Japan two years ago but her teacher sended her to Paula Rintis for her proctection, even if she already knows how to defend herself...
2.4K 95 7
ส™แดส™แดษชส™แดสร—า“!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ โ˜†-ใƒฝ(*'โˆ€๏ฝ€)ๅ…ซ('โˆ€๏ฝ€*)ใƒŽ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐š•๐šž๐š๐šŽ๐šœ.. โ™ก-๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š‹๐š˜๐š’๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š‹๐š˜๐š’๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ โ™ก-๐™ด๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š‘๐šš๐šž๐šŠ๐š”๏ฟฝ...
584K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
12.8K 546 23
So basically you give me any songs and I'll try to make it into a short story! You can request anything but no OC's thoo sowwy( โ— โ€ฟโ—  ) //I don't own y...