Sincerely, yours (a Draco Mal...

By sarah_hufflepuff108

Aria has only herself for company, without her best friend Cedric Digory, who was murdered by Voldemort two y... More

Prologue:
Chapter 1 - Lonely
Chapter 2 - Veritaserum
Chapter 3 - Tention
Chapter 4 - Regret
Chapter 5 - Distance
Fun Authors note:
Chapter 6 - (1/2) Dancing

Authors note:

93 3 0
By sarah_hufflepuff108

I've been a huge Potterhead for about 4 years now, having read all the books and seen all the movies multiple times, but I wanted to do something more than that.

The Half-Blood Prince being my favourite movie, I started to look into the character of Draco Malfoy, now I know that some of you are probably cringing now, but!! Draco really is a good character and an important role in the story. :) ... (Okay maybe he was a bit of a jerk in his younger years, but in his sixth he really isn't.)

I then looked into his character more and what he would be feeling throughout the novel and decided to write a short story based on the feelings he would be going through, adding my own character who was also going through grief.

Okay enough told, I really hope you enjoy my story, as I'm extremely proud of it!!

I would greatly appreciate any nice feedback on what I could later include and I'll see what I can do!

- Sarah

24/9/20

ps. I'm a Hufflepuff if anyone was wondering!

Pps. Harry Potter, the characters and Hogwarts all belong to J.K Rowling the author of the Harry Potter series...
I am only adding to the story!!!

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

496K 20.3K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
164K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
567K 20.5K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...