π™ˆπ™–π™£π™žπ™–~ π˜½π™π™Ž 𝙃𝙀𝙧𝙧𝙀...

By BloodsWrath

Jimin had spent most of his life in a mental asylum. When released, he finds himself naive enough to stay wit... More

Characters
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV (FINAL)
New Story!
Sequel?
Update On Sequel!
The Sequel Is Out!

IX

241 17 3
By BloodsWrath

   "Taehyung?" Jimin was truthfully afraid to call out for the male.

He was afraid of seeing him.

He knew it was a 'dream,' but he had always hated 'dreaming."

Taehyung looked from behind a wall, sighing once he saw Jimin.

"Jimin-" He came into the kitchen to hold out his arms and hug the smaller.

Jimin backed away, looking warily at Taehyung.

He first looked at his hands, then his face.

The skin was there. Taehyung looked decently human.

In comparison to the Taehyung in Jimin's 'dream.'

"What are you doing?" Jimin decided not to enlighten Taehyung on the analysis of his figure.

"I want to hug you?"

Jimin's face mocked Taehyung who would not drop his arms.

"Why..." Jimin did not agree to the validation of the entire gesture. It was peculiar and threatening for Taehyung to present any form of affection.

Taehyung groaned, reaching out to hug Jimin regardless.

Jimin did not find the essential point of the hug.

So he just stood there.

Taehyung sighed, pulling back slightly to wrap Jimin's arms back around him.

Jimin let him, eventually sinking into his chest to hug back.

"Why are we hugging Taehyung?"

Taehyung did not respond.

Until Jimin whined because of it.

"Because you were out late. I missed you."

"Tell the truth." Jimin muttered passed Taehyung's chest, poking his lips out to speak more easily.

"That is the-"

"The entire truth." Jimin shook his head, knowing the answer before interrupting Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled.

Jimin was able to tell.

"You know I had a bad dream. Did you know where I was? What the dream was?" Jimin pushed away, clutching lightly at the taller's shoulders.

Taehyung's face stilled.

He was waiting out Jimin's patience, to determine how long he could bear it.

Jimin never lost the tolerance though, so Taehyung went to answer.

"I do. It was just a dream Jimin-"

"My dreams are not always so untrue." Jimin looked very open to anything Taehyung was willing to tell him.

Though, Taehyung wouldn't say anything that had not been remote enough for Jimin not to determine so simply.

"Rightfully so, the doctors had convinced you of that for a long time." Taehyung found the healing within Jimin's sanity.

Not that he didn't want Jimin to be insane, there was just no point to it.

"They helped me, I don't hallucinate anymore."  Jimin shrugged.

"Who's to say a dream is not a mental view of the physical life around you." Taehyung kicked at Jimin's mental strain, Jimin blinking harshly to revert it.

And there was the confusion, along with the determination of a consequential occurrence.

"You, and Hoseok. You called it a dream." Jimin frenzied himself into speaking hurriedly to rush away from conversation.

It would have been expected for him to have already backed away from Taehyung.

He never thought of why, it was a pitiful habit.

"And are we always certain of things?" Taehyung unknowingly worked over Jimin's fretting whenever he stepped over to drag his feet closer to him.

"You sound certain." Jimin tapped at the wall behind him.

"I was just thinking that you would aspire to notice that we had been false. Possibly."

Jimin knew he had been expected to do more beyond his doing. He by no means had the mental capacity to carry out what he had been wanted to do.

"So what was it? A dream?" Jimin bemused himself to finally voice out the question in hopes of an accurate answer.

"Whatever you want it to be." Taehyung smiled.

And yet, Taehyung's answer was not viable at all.

Something Jimin did not understand.

"I don't want it to be anything. You were not yourself in the dream. I hated it." Jimin frowned, shaking his head away from Taehyung who walked closer after Jimin mentioned the peculiarities within Taehyung in the 'dream.'

"What am I Jimin?" Taehyung was not loud. He was beneath a whisper. He did not want anyone around him to hear the opinions of Jimin.

"I don't know, that is your choice-"

"No. It is yours. What am I to you? What did you choose for me to be?" The profane spill of Taehyung's words did not guide Jimin anywhere closer towards ascertaining what he was being told.

Taehyung was speaking senselessly again.

"Think about it Jimin. I know you remember the silhouette. The one thing you could remember was it's voice and how you had designed it so originally. So desirably. He was made to be your ideal figure, based on the relation of a real being. He was what you wanted him to be. You wanted someone who opposed those around you. Something as minimal as how they look when they do things. Maybe their deviant eyes, much like the real person. I am being very specific, aren't I?" Taehyung's head cocked assertively.

Jimin was embarrassed. He nodded sheepishly, hating how much he was being belittled.

"You love their voice. How serene and low you had made it so they could appease you and only you." Taehyung was humane and cooperative. He did not want to end up being unwanted by Jimin.

Or unseen.

Jimin found himself trembling lightly.

He remembered that.

All of it.

Just not...

Who. It was someone other that the man in front of him.

"You see all these things in me, but you chose to ignore it. Why Jimin?"

"I- No-" Jimin stuttered, looking back at Taehyung to really adore the shape and color of his eyes.

"You take notice in the scent of everyone you meet. You do this blindly because it is one of the most effortless things to remember, a smell. And you know these scents, you've inhaled them before. Find where they came from." Taehyung finally released his threatened presence and backed away from Jimin.

"I associate nothing with those smells." Jimin was not so discerned by what he was being told.

That is what he forced himself to believe.

He knew he was just going to forget it.

"Then why name them so often in your head?" Taehyung scowled.

"I know what goes on in my mind." Though Taehyung was right. Jimin only took it as an attentive assumption.

"Our minds Jimin."

"Not ours! I share nothing with you!" Jimin hit his hand at the wall.

It was overwhelming to have the sudden surge of attention to his memory.

He found it a pain.

"You share a lot with me Jimin."

And if Taehyung knew so much about him, maybe he should notice that he should ease away from the smaller.

Leave him and his ignorance alone.

Jimin fell down, clutching at his knees.

"I don't even know myself Taehyung."

Taehyung looked down at Jimin.

"Sadly." Taehyung shook his head, disappointed in the smaller.

Jimin did not respond. He was humiliated.

He envied Taehyung. He envied his ability to cope.

If that even was what he had been doing.

Instead, his eyes followed Taehyung into the den.

Jimin pitifully dragged himself to follow to find Taehyung sat down at the piano.

"You will find yourself eventually Jimin. Then we too, will find ourselves." He looked down at the keys, pressing at various notes.

Then he started playing.

Jimin stood there bemused.

It did not take long for Jimin really to notice.

Taehyung had started to play the same tune that Jimin had heard in the asylum.

It was a horrendous tune. Jimin hated every note in it.

Every flat or sharp note tainted him.

"Please stop." Jimin shook his head.

"Stop what. There is a list of things I could stop doing." Taehyung hummed to the song.

Jimin found the song getting faster, and he could not bring himself to manage with it.

"I could stop thinking, I could stop listening... Stop playing?" Taehyung looked over.

Jimin cried as he tore at his hair, covering his ears to huddle at the floor.

"No?" Taehyung shrugged.

Taehyung would not stop playing the song.

The song was slow and smooth.

Not to Jimin.

Jimin cried and cried, holding tighter to scream and outdo the song.

Taehyung stopped.

Jimin hyperventilated, rocking back and forth.

He continued to scream aimlessly, not noticing the halt of the piano keys.

Taehyung got up from the stool, taking his fingers to tilt Jimin's head up and smile at his teary face whenever Jimin closed his mouth to hush himself and sniffle.

"That Jimin, is what it feels like."

Jimin choked, stifling a sob.

"What what feels like!? I want to know, do not leave me unanswered again Taehyung. Please?!"

"I have not got much of a choice Jimin." Taehyung caressed Jimin's cheek softly.

"Everything I tell you is meant for you to answer on your own. That is how these things work." He smiled again, wiping Jimin's tear.

Jimin hated it, he found it threatening.

Taehyung walked away to again,

Leave Jimin alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 1.7K 43
First and foremost I do now own bighit or any of the members of BTS! This is a horror fan fiction so if you're sensitive to blood, gore or other...
838K 34.8K 93
"Things didn't make sense in the first place and it still doesn't make sense. All we know now is that he is a suspect for your attempted murder, but...
52.3K 2.6K 49
Why did everyone leave him when he's at his lowest. Why's he being tortured to the point he thinks his life doesn't matter anymore? Only to find out...
871 93 32
The underground world of mafias was shaken when merciless, cunning Jin ascended as the leader of their organization. With the intent of avenging his...