Sorry Senpai | Semi

By greysinx

𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘱𝘢𝘪! • • • 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳... More

1/Sorry Senpai
2/Rooftop
3/Not Alone
4/Comfort
5/Discipline
7/Goodmorning
8/Setter Love
9/Protect Princess
10/What's My Name
11/I Promise
12/Sleepy Sickness
13/Fashion Week
14/Let Down
15/Comfy Days
16/Sleepy Sickness
17/Senpai's Ring
18/Little One
19/Sorry Senpai
20/Farewell Senpai

6/Sleep Over

879 26 1
By greysinx

Skip A Week

I stayed after school today as a teachers assistant. I help bring papers around the school for the faculty and I also help clean the classrooms. I don't like going home to my dad so now this is what I do till I'm excused, and then I go to the park afterwards till dark.

I had the volleyball brackets and the new uniforms for the team. I walked to the gym with the box and papers in my arms. I knocked on the door and looked inside to the see the guys practicing.

You: I have the uniforms and the game roster for the quarter finals.

Coach: Thank you [y/n].

I nodded. I set down the box of jerseys by the bench and handed Coach the roster. I waved goodbye before walking out of the gym. Before I walked away, I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to see the team looking at me.

You: Do you guys need something?

Hayato: Can we walk you home?

Tendo: We miss hanging out with you~

You: Actually when I'm done here I don't go home. Now go back to practice before coach yells at all of you.

I smiled and began to walk away. I could still feel eyes on me, but no footsteps could be heard. I sighed as I walked back into the school. I missed hanging out with them as well, but they need to focus on school and volleyball. Semi is graduating as well, he needs his grades to be up so he can get into a good college. He is a setter and pinch server, he's reliable. The team needs him.

Then there's me, a girl who just studies and draws to pass her time because she has no real goals or obligations on life. I've been taking my life a day at a time, not really caring where I end up. Maybe I should find a goal, something to strive for. Something that means more than just making someone smile for a few seconds.

I finished cleaning up my final classroom. I grabbed my bag and started to walk towards the park where I'd eat my lunch. I started to skip lunch and eat my food for dinner. I didn't have anymore money for snacks so this was my other choice. It's not that bad actually.

It's a bad thing to skip meals, I know. I'm aware that skipping meals can lead to many problems including eating disorders but I can't do much else. I'll probably start packing two lunches and try to make sure dad doesn't see.

I just need out of that house. I don't have anywhere else to go. I could ask the guys but the whole reason why I don't see them much anymore is because I want them to focus on school and volleyball more than me.

I made it to the park right at sunset. I sat down under a tree that was in the back of the park and ate my dinner. After I finished eating I started to do my homework. I enjoyed doing my homework at the park. It was so silent towards sun down and not many people came here unless it was a couple on a date. Even then, they didn't bother me.

Actually, if a couple was here I would draw them. It was good practice to draw people in focus while the background blurred behind them.

As I finished up my homework, I felt eyes on me. I looked around but no one was here. Not a single person was in the park. I shrugged it off and went back to doing my homework.

I finished up my homework and took a sketch of the sunset peering through the trees with the lake reflecting everything. It was a such a beautiful sight. I liked that I got to see it everyday. It was calming, and it brought some light into my life.. that's not meant to be a pun but it genuinely made me happy. It helped me forget the bad things in the world.

Tendo: Whatcha drawing~

I jumped hearing that familiar voice. The guys were watching me from behind the tree. I gave them all a glare and they all seemed nervous. I grabbed my things and walked away from them. I could tell that they were following me.

You: Stop following me.

Goshiki: We want to hang out with you.

You: You guys need to study.

I heard whispering and then it went silent. I went to turn around to see what was going on when I met with Ushiwaka. He picked me up and Semi grabbed my bag and sketch book.

You: Put me down.

Ushiwaka: No.

You: Semi~

Semi: Nope. We're hanging out and you can't escape this one.

Hayato: Our grades are fine, one day wouldn't kill us.

I looked at Tendo and he avoided eye contact. I rolled my eyes and gave in. The guys gave me big smiles as Ushiwaka set me down and Semi gave me my bag.

You: So where are we going?

Reon: Semi's house. We're all sleeping over.

Shirabu: Wait is she going to spend the night?

All the guys looked at me as I kept walking towards Semi's house. I wanted to get this over with so they would go do whatever guys do at sleepovers.

Semi: You're spending the night.

You: Do you want my dad to kill me?

Semi: That won't happen.

You: I'm making you take the slaps for me.

Semi: I keep getting slapped..

Reon: We won't let you get slapped Eita.

We continued to walk to Semi's house. We got through the front door and the guys flopped onto the furniture while I was just standing in the door way. Semi smiled at me before we heard a woman yell.

Mom: Eita! Who's here!

Semi: Just the guys!

Semi sighed while I tried to hold back a giggle. We took off our shoes and walked into the living room with everyone else. We sat down and we all talked for a bit. Semi's mom came in and smiled before she looked dead at me.

Mom: Is this your girlfriend?

Semi: Yeah. This is [y/n]. [Y/n] this is my mom Koya Semi.

Koya pulled me out of my seat into a huge hug. I awkwardly hugged her back before she dragged me out of the room with a huge grin on her face. I looked back at the guys and they had evil smirks on their faces. Koya dragged me to the kitchen and set me down at the table.

Koya: Has my Eita been treating you well?

You: Yeah. He's a big sweetheart.

Koya: Good. I'm so happy I finally got to meet you! He talks about you all the time and I'm glad that he found such a beautiful girl like you.

You: Thank you Ms.Semi

Koya: Oh call me Koya darling. You're family now! So tell me about yourself~

I answered all her questions truthfully. She was a very energetic and outgoing woman. Her hair was ash blonde just like Semi's but she had big brown eyes while Semi's were smaller and sharper.

Koya: Eita hasn't tried anything right?

You: What do you mean?

Koya: He hasn't tried to force you into anything?

You: Huh? Oh. Oh no he hasn't. He's just been super nice and sweet to me. He hasn't tried to do any of that stuff.

Koya: Good. You know how teenage boys can get-

Semi: Mom shut up!

Koya: I'm trying to protect your girlfriend!

I giggled a little bit at those two arguing. Koya continued to talk to me and she told me more about Semi which I enjoyed. I enjoyed learning more about people and how they live their lives.

Koya said she was going to head out for work since she had the night shift. She wished me goodnight and she gave me her number in case the guys do something dumb or I need anything. I thanked her and put her number in my phone. I walked back to the living room after she left. I walked in to see the guys playing a game on the TV.

You: What did I miss?

Reon: We were listening to you guys talk for a bit and now we're playing Rocket League.

You: I- okay.

I stood behind the couch since the guys took all the chairs. I played with Semi's hair as he played and he was slightly blushing. Ushiwaka and Reon ended up beating Semi and Hayato. The guys were salty saying that Ushiwaka always wins.

I grabbed my book and started to sketch. I finished up the sketch from the park so I started to do some anatomy sketches. I needed to get some practice with doing faces up close.

The guys kept playing games and eating snacks for most of the night while I sat in the floor and drew. I think the guys forgot about me after a while cause they would talk about me while I was legit sitting right next to them.

They didn't say anything bad about me, just questioning me. I stayed quiet and just enjoyed listening to them all talk. I got up to get some water and seeing their faces was hilarious.

You: .. y'all forgot I was here didn't you.

Goshiki: ..yeah..

I gave a sarcastic smile before leaving the room to get some water from the kitchen. I grabbed a glass and drank some water. I looked out the window that was over the sink and smiled. I decided to go stand outside and take in the cold, night air.

I sighed as I gazed up at the moon and the stars that were shining down on me. I finished up my water and sat it down in the table that was on the back porch. As I stared at the bright, night sky, I felt arms wrap around me with a kiss on my cheek.

Semi: What are you thinking about?

You: How beautiful the night sky is.

Semi: You're much more beautiful than the stars.

You: Cheesy.

Semi: Accept the compliment.

You: Fine. Thank you Eita.

I turned around and smiled up at him. I put my hands on his face while his wrapped around me and supported my back. I went on my tippy toes and kissed him softly. He kissed me back and held me close to him.

...I love you [y/n]...

...I love you too Eita...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 1.6K 17
𝗔 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝖿𝗋𝖺𝗂�...
813K 18.6K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
67.6K 1.7K 23
a half chat-fic in which y/n meets kuroo and he helps her with her chemistry homework. y/n's pronouns are she/her
1.3M 53.2K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...