Finding Her Happiness

By DustyBooks16

Sixteen year old, Colby Violet, has just been diagnosed with DPD or Dependent Personality Disorder. Her mothe... More

The Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 29:

Chapter 28:

11.9K 333 3
By DustyBooks16

Michael's gift from Colby above- slight mature content (not marked)

"I've got more boys to take care of."

I climb off his lap, leaving Alex to his own devices. His hand reaches into his pants without a second's hesitation. I smirk as I walk away, swaying my hips. I giggle lightly as I change into Michael's. It's red, and if I haven't already captured his attention, this certainly will. He loves me in red.

I pay no attention to Alex's breathless form or the wet stain of the front of his pants as I walk towards Michael. He holds on tightly to the sides of the chair he's sitting in. His knuckles turn white as I walk around him, dipping my lips to his shoulder. I yank at the hair, forcing his head back to look up at me. I kiss him firmly before shoving his head forward.

I've learned that -- when we were testing my defense skills -- Michael loves when I take control. He loves me dominating over him. I like doing it a lot actually. Eli is the complete opposite, which makes for a fun relationship. If I dominate Michael, Eli likes to dominate me to punish me.

I slide one of the straps down my arm, forcing Michael to take it the rest of the way. I turn around, giving the other starstruck boys a smile.

"Unbuckle it, Michael."

He clears his throat, reaching towards my back. His fingers brush against my skin, and he unbuckles the bra. I slide the other strap off my arm, and I turn back to face Michael.

"Take it off me. Now."

Michael shudders, reaching for the top of the bra which has fallen forward. He tugs and my breasts fall out of their hold. He groans at the sight, and I look down to see his erection hardening. He keeps on sliding the lingerie down my body, and soon enough I'm naked. Michael's eyes, and I can feel the other boys eyes, on my body. I've never been naked in front of them yet, but I can tell that they are liking this Christmas present.

"Touch yourself. Make yourself cum."

Michael whimpers in pleasure as he strokes himself, letting his erection out of his sweatpants. He wasn't wearing underwear. I clear my throat, feeling my own desire start to build. I reach to touch to the ground and pick up my lingerie, leaving Michael to finish the job I gave him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84 0 18
Two highschool student, a senior and a junior. They were stranger at first , a familiar stranger not fully stranger. Violet is a very shy yet friend...
2.7K 124 25
Violet falls in love with Cody and all her friends are pretty sure he likes her too. She starts believing it until her best friend Ajay admits some...
159K 2.3K 30
Disclaimer: this story does not follow the plot line of Murder House. This was written in 2016 when I was 13 years old. I was depressed and going thr...
12.4K 198 18
This book has been deleted twice, this is the second time I'm reuploading it. THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN SMUT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.