Loki's Jotun Twin's

By AnakinSkywalker195

Two baby twins were taken from their father after their mother died in child birth at only 1 hour after birth... More

chapter two
chapter 3

chapter one

133 3 0
By AnakinSkywalker195

(warning this is just marvel fanfic and Norse mythology mixed don't came at meeeeee)

LOKIS POV:

Screams of labour filled the royal infirmary as Sigyn was giving birth to a baby.

Its a weird ship isn't it? a god of mischief marrying a god of beauty. But I loved her more then ever. I kept whispering things in her ear to keep her going strong.

After painful screams, a baby's cry filled the room as a blue baby was born.

I felt shocked and degraded as the baby came out blue. But I cared for it straight away as it entered my arms carefully.

I had shushed it calmly, rocking it, making the baby quieten down. I looked over to Sigyn who was still in pain.

"What's the gender my son?" Frigga asked calmly and curiously

"A baby girl" I said as a smile entered my face

"There's another coming" a midwife had said as the other nurses turned around to the comment

Thor, Frigga and Odin looked over at Sigyn who was still in labour.

I consoled her, holding the girl in my arms, as a baby had came into the midwife's arms. Another Jotun.

"Its a boy your majesty" she had said

I was now holding two babies in my arms. Twins. Blue baby twins.

"Well done Sigyn and you aswell brother" Thor had said a smile beaming on his blonde, rough beared face.

Odin had piped up "non of you in this room shall speak of the babies being Jotun" his eyes scouted the room scaring all the nurses and he left and whispered something to the gaurds.

Frigga had followed only leaving Thor, me and Sigyn on the room.

"Loki my love, please keep the babies safe.." Sigyn painfully said panting slowly "Loki make sure you help them grow up a happy life"

"My love?" I said shaking

"I love you..." Her words slipped as she slowly passed.

"NO! NO! OH PLEASE NO!" I screamed as tears my streamed down my face "PLEASE SOMEONE COME! YOU MUST SAVE HER" I choked up on some words as tears left my face.

Thor had stiffed his tears but his eyes were full of them.

Doctors had came in quickly and removed Sigyn.

Thor had out his hand on my back and slowly took the girl from my arms. My instincts kicked in and I looked at Thor quickly and my pale skin turned into a blue colour and lines of white. Eyes still full of tears.

Thor nodded and sat down next to my with the girl in his muscular arms. I had bonded with the babies within 20 minutes and Thor, the big oaf, didn't even notice.

One of the twins, the Jotun boy, had slept in my arms as the girl, that was in Thor's, had tilted her head backwards over his arm and she was grabbing my finger and started to giggle instantly.

A smile has glowed on my tear dried face. My skin turned pale once again.

It had been about 40 since Sigyn passed and gaurds stormed in.

"What's happening!?" I demanded

"I'm sorry brother, father's orders" Thor said "we had given you an hour, they will be sent somewhere else except here until you are sustainable to raise your own"

The sleeping boy was taken from arms and I was pushed back to the wall. Battling against the gaurds

"GIVE ME BACK MY CHILDREN!" I demanded my skin had turned blue "I WILL NOT REPEAT! GIVE ME MY CHILDREN! YOU BASTARDS!"

Magic blocking cuffs had been placed round my wrist, cutting into me.

Baby's cries had filled the room. Odin walked in and carefully took the boy from the gaurds arms.

"Loki I will put them safe on another planet or realm until you're sustainable"  he had left and Thor gave a deepening sorry look in his eyes. He left with the girl who's eyes had filled with anxiety and sadness.

The halls had filled with baby's cries.

A roar had escaped from me. For once Odin and Thor was scared of me but not as scared to put down the jotun twins.

They had went to the bifrost I had escaped the grasps of the gaurds and I had ran to the bifrost. I was too late my cubs were gone.

My heart had dropped. I had a huge fight with Odin and Thor and I had went into a portal. A titan named Thanos had 'saved' me from falling to my death.

TIME SKIP -11 MIDGARDIAN YEARS LATER-

LORNA'S POV:

I saw Steve Rogers, saving an elderly man by blocking a blast from Loki.

Me and Narvi had helped Steve. Knocking Loki back and down a few times. I was hit by Steve flying back.

I grunted as exactly the middle of my back hit the egde. Tears of pain had filled my eyes.

Nats ship had music blasting from it

"Nat now is not the time for music!" Narvi had shouted jokingly kneeling down next to me checking over me.

"It isn't me Narvi" Nat responded laughing

"Did you miss me Romanoff?" The speakers said

Our faces lit up and Steve smiled.

'dad' me and Narvi both said to eachother through our minds then we had smirked a little chuckle had left me.

Stark landed hitting Loki down on some stairs "make your move reindeer games" mini blasters was pointed at Loki.

Lokis armour had turned into a suit and a hatch scarf.

Me and Narvi looked at eachother worryingly as we saw that Loki had similar powers to us.

We had all boarded the craft and Loki was buckled into a seat and me and Narvi opposite him. Me and Narvi being kids had started joking about stupid things. I still had a bad back from being thrown against a ledge.

Loki had stared me down as he heard my giggle.

I looked over at Loki "Can you stop please?" I carefully said trying to not anger the god.

He still had his eyes on me.

"Dad" I piped up

"Yes cub?"

Loki looked at Tony by the nickname Tony had given me and he looked back at me.

"Can you tell the prince of Asgard to knock off the staring"

Tony was going to until thunder had started to shake the craft. Loki looked like he was about to shit himself.

"Scared of a little thunder?" Steve laughed

"I'm not very fond of what follows" Loki said looking up at the roof of the craft

A thud shook the craft and I fell off the chair and Loki had caught me. It felt weird but good. He pushed me gently back in the seat and gave me a 'are you ok?' look to get reassurance that I was fine.

Narvi put his arm round my shoulder to keep me safe. Narvi was strong for an eleven year old. Not going to lie he did beat me in the fitness test.

He could feel the urge of my joltun side. My frost giant side. The monster to rip out of my midgardian side. He gave straight eyes towards Loki who was now now shitting himself from the thunder.

I called my frost giant side a monster but Narvi was not scared of his. He doesn't know that I call the Jotun side my 'monster'.

It felt like an urge for my Jotun side to escape and take over but I held it back. I could also feel the same from Loki.

The ships runway had lowered down and a blonde, strong man holding a hammer, I assume it was mjolner, had entered and grabbed Loki from the back of his neck like a cat and his kittens. They jumped off the ship and the man's hammer as took him off.

"Another Asgardian?" Nat complained but asked.

"I assume so" Narvi said looking from the runway to Nat.

Stark walked to the egde of the platform.

"We need a plan of attack" steve shouted from the front of the ship

"I have a plan. Attack" he replied as the face shield covered his face.

Sometimes I think my adoptive dad is a moron but he's cool.

I had stood up following stark and ran and jumped out the ship.

I heard Steve and Narvi scream my name. I had forgot my parachute.

"Crap! Crap! Crap!" I covered my face.

I landed on a rocky cliff and I rolled to soften the blow. I had moaned in pain really loud. I had felt my broken bones crack back into place and my cuts form back to normal skin. I had whimpered in pain several times as I tried getting up, until I heard an argument which made my curiosity sky high.

I hid behind a wall of the cliff.

"You give up this poisonous dream" the blonde man said "you come home"

"I'm doing this for them Thor, YOU KNOW I AM" Loki had said.

Wait wait wait! Loki is doing it for someone or some people.

•who is 'they'?
•why was he doing this?
•His brother is Thor (which j and already known about Norse mythology banner had told me)

My mind had went wild with questions.

"They are my children! My cubs! Thor, you was holding the baby girl!" Loki shouted trying to make his point clear. He looked upset, discomforted, hurt.

•so 'they' is now a girl and another or others

"Listen well brother, i-" a blast went past taking Thor

I rolled my eyes knowing it was stark.

"Young child, you can come out" Loki said sneering

"Hey! I'm not young, I'm 11" I replied proving my point weakly

His left eye brow raised and his eyes widened "how old are you again?"

"I already told you, reindeer" I smirk as I replied to him, looking towards the fight.

"What's your name?" He asked like he forced it out of me

"Non of your business" Narvi rocked up from behind us and I hugged him.

We stood there hugging eachother for about a minute. I felt something touch my braided black hair,

I turned to see Loki touching it. I whipped it Infront of me away from him and gave him a look that made his smile turn mischievous.

A blinding blast sent me flying, Narvi caught me and held me down to the floor. With him ontop of me to keep us secure. Loki was kneeling on one knee with his hands covering his face to sustain against the wind pressure.

"What the bloody hell was that!?" Narvi complained

We had looked over the side and saw a bunch of trees knocked down like an alien space ship or an UFO had just landed and fucked off.

Yes I know I might be 11 but being around people who always swear you get used to it and say them more.

"Dad!" I shouted at to get Starks attention.

Narvi and I stood up to get ourselves in range of the men's eyesight. Loki stood up behind us and Thor went back to the cliff with Tony to grab him.

We had got back to the helicraft. Loki was taken down the halls of the Helicraft.

He had been put in a hulk cell with glass windows that reach from the ceiling to the floor. It had pulleys holding it up and a latch underneath. A control panel to decide whether or not the cell should drop 20,000ft to its fate.

After a while Nat had walked out of the room that had the cell in. Me and Narvi snuck in to see the raven haired, blue eyed, Asgardian god.

"There's not that many people who sneak up on me" he said with a mischievous smile of his face as he turned around.

"well you was probably waiting for someone to come after Natasha" Narvi said.

"I can't believe she fooled the god of mischief" I had said tilting my head to the side smiling.

"Enough" Loki demanded as he walked to the glass and squated down to our height to face us.

Narvi stepped back a bit from a small bit of fear, so I stood Infront of him to protect him as if a lion was about to pounce or a kid was about to shoot him. We're siblings so we protect eachother when we need it. Sometimes pissing eachother is on the table. So a basic normal sibling relationship.

Loki had given us looks.

"Why are you staring? Trying to get something out of us are you?" Narvi asked in curiosity as he stepped from behind me to infront of me and went towards the glass.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him back.

"Narvi! Lorna!" Thor had boomed from the corridor

"Shit" I quietly said

He walked in to see us Infront of the glass cell and Loki squating down at our level.

"You should not be here. Your adoptive dad, Mr stark, is waiting for you guys" Thor had said. Narvi felt guilty.

"Sorry uncle Thor" Narvi had said with worry in his voice.

Something clicked inside Loki's brain.

"Thor is it them?" Loki had said now his smile is a frown "is it!?"

"Loki this is not the time" Thor said grabbing Narvi

"Uncle Thor? What's wrong?" I asked

Thor had a guilty look and his jaw clenched.

"No tell me now!" Loki raised his voice.

"Fine! they are" Thor said taking Narvi out forgetting about me. The door locked.

I looked straight at the door. I went quickly over to the door and tried unlocking it. There's no use. I had now felt my skin heat up with anxiety.

"Lorna come here darling" Loki has softly

I had turned to him spinning slowly on my heel.

"Uncle Thor!? Dad!? Nat!? Bruce!? Someone!?" My eyes widened and filled with scared tears as I started to shake from the fear of being in the same room that had held Loki's cell. I knew there was cameras in here.

"Please don't cry" Loki said kindly.

What did he mean 'they'?

It had clicked my puzzled face turned into a scared one. We are 'they', me and Narvi.

"What do mean that me and Narvi are 'they'?"

"You two are-"

A blast had made a hole in the wall and I was knocked back by debris. I landed on my side and pencil rolled into unconsciousness, behind the door, as I hit my head of railing.

I had opened my eyes and I painfully felt every muscle and my head ache in pain. I looked to see Clint helping Loki out of the cell.

Thor rushed in and Loki went into a stance ready to be knocked back in the cell by Thor. Thor jumped at him and straight through him.

The figure of Loki dissapeared and he was next to the panel.

"Uncle Thor!" I screamed

(((((((((((Ok this new book is now out, based of Norse and marvel. Hope you vote it. Its weird saying vote it's like Twitter or reddit lol)))))))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 778 80
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
289K 13.5K 62
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...
94.3K 222 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
105K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...