chapter one

(warning this is just marvel fanfic and Norse mythology mixed don't came at meeeeee)

LOKIS POV:

Screams of labour filled the royal infirmary as Sigyn was giving birth to a baby.

Its a weird ship isn't it? a god of mischief marrying a god of beauty. But I loved her more then ever. I kept whispering things in her ear to keep her going strong.

After painful screams, a baby's cry filled the room as a blue baby was born.

I felt shocked and degraded as the baby came out blue. But I cared for it straight away as it entered my arms carefully.

I had shushed it calmly, rocking it, making the baby quieten down. I looked over to Sigyn who was still in pain.

"What's the gender my son?" Frigga asked calmly and curiously

"A baby girl" I said as a smile entered my face

"There's another coming" a midwife had said as the other nurses turned around to the comment

Thor, Frigga and Odin looked over at Sigyn who was still in labour.

I consoled her, holding the girl in my arms, as a baby had came into the midwife's arms. Another Jotun.

"Its a boy your majesty" she had said

I was now holding two babies in my arms. Twins. Blue baby twins.

"Well done Sigyn and you aswell brother" Thor had said a smile beaming on his blonde, rough beared face.

Odin had piped up "non of you in this room shall speak of the babies being Jotun" his eyes scouted the room scaring all the nurses and he left and whispered something to the gaurds.

Frigga had followed only leaving Thor, me and Sigyn on the room.

"Loki my love, please keep the babies safe.." Sigyn painfully said panting slowly "Loki make sure you help them grow up a happy life"

"My love?" I said shaking

"I love you..." Her words slipped as she slowly passed.

"NO! NO! OH PLEASE NO!" I screamed as tears my streamed down my face "PLEASE SOMEONE COME! YOU MUST SAVE HER" I choked up on some words as tears left my face.

Thor had stiffed his tears but his eyes were full of them.

Doctors had came in quickly and removed Sigyn.

Thor had out his hand on my back and slowly took the girl from my arms. My instincts kicked in and I looked at Thor quickly and my pale skin turned into a blue colour and lines of white. Eyes still full of tears.

Thor nodded and sat down next to my with the girl in his muscular arms. I had bonded with the babies within 20 minutes and Thor, the big oaf, didn't even notice.

One of the twins, the Jotun boy, had slept in my arms as the girl, that was in Thor's, had tilted her head backwards over his arm and she was grabbing my finger and started to giggle instantly.

A smile has glowed on my tear dried face. My skin turned pale once again.

It had been about 40 since Sigyn passed and gaurds stormed in.

"What's happening!?" I demanded

"I'm sorry brother, father's orders" Thor said "we had given you an hour, they will be sent somewhere else except here until you are sustainable to raise your own"

The sleeping boy was taken from arms and I was pushed back to the wall. Battling against the gaurds

"GIVE ME BACK MY CHILDREN!" I demanded my skin had turned blue "I WILL NOT REPEAT! GIVE ME MY CHILDREN! YOU BASTARDS!"