chapter 3

LORNA'S POV:

I turned around and thanked the woman for lending me the phone. I sat down and she gave me a few biscuits. They tasted.... Funny.

I heard stark coming and I turned with excitement "My dad is here" I smiled as I ran to the window.

I felt my stomach jult back like someone used a rope against me to pull me back like a rodeo show. I felt her arm wrap around my waist and pull me back.

Stark started to bang on the door and I heard guns cock with bullets. The woman had a gun to my head and she was mumbling words into my ear.

"Hail....."

'hail what?!' I thought as I started to shake under her grip.

"..... HYDRA" she grabbed my neck and clicked the hammer of the gun back and stiffened the gun deeper into my head.

I stood frozen. Stark and S.H.E.I.L.D agents aimed their guns towards the befooned woman. I heard her deranged laughter.

"D-dad!?" I cried.

"Let her go!" Stark screamed with fear in his lungs "please... let her go. She's just a child!"

"A child!" she pushed the tip of the gun deeper of my temple "of Loki laufeyson and you know it!" She started to laugh again.

"You're a lunatic" I whispered

"I'm doing what I must" she said now staring back at Stark "this little girl, Stark, is now HYDRA's"

"You will not touch her!" stark demanded "or you will be killed"

"I'll kill her before you'll kill me" she said again laughing

"Father?....." I whispered through tears "tell Narvi I loved him and the others"

"No! Lorna!" Stark teared up

"Tell my dad, my real dad, Loki" I put my small trembling hand on the lunatics hand that was on my neck "I love you"

"NOOO!-" I heard Stark scream which was cut off as I teleported with the woman.

Tony's pov:

They dissapeared in thin air. My arm dropped and the gun fell out of my hand.

I had slumped to both of my knees as the agents put their guns down. I started to breathe heavily in disbelief.

LORNA'S POV:

It was dark. Too dark. But it was cold. It made me feel better. It made me feel home.

Metal chains gripped around my neck and pulled me back to a stone cold wall. I was forced into my Jotun form from the cold and I started to roar with anger. Grunting of my pain filled the air.

I was shocked.

Every.

Single.

Minute.

"TETI!" I cried out as my body became filled by pins and needles from the shocking

_through out 7 years_

I was made to be in my Jotun form. I was shocked and made to kill. I was turned into a monster. I wanted to be home. In Stark's arms. Pepper's arms. Narvi's arms.

I felt dead like something inside me was killed but it didn't last long. I heard screaming and shouting and crying. Massive amounts of dust was floating through the cells. Chains dropping carelessly.

After five years I heard people talking again. Wondering where they was. They talk all kind of languages. Chains pulled on walls. It seemed they was back from wherever they went to.