I love you Dr Reid {S.R X Rea...

By arrowDelany

Y/N has just moved to Virginia to start her new Job in the BAU. Little does Y/N know that her life is about... More

1. Start of a new Job
2. The night off
3. Missing: Dr Spencer Reid
4. Life goes on
5. Lost
6. The letter
7. Hopeless
8. Demons
9. The light at the end of the tunnel
11. Aftermath
12. For better or For worse
13. Found
14. The Plan
15. The Girls night out
16. Best of a bad situation
17. In sickness and in health
18. Family
19. Baby names
20. I'm just scared
21. Home
22. I love you Dr Reid
AUTHORS NOTE!

10. Chaos rising

2.3K 45 27
By arrowDelany

Spencer insisted of carrying you into the apartment after Rossis, you were both a little drunk and he clearly wanted to show you how much he loved you. He gently put you down your bed and the climbed on top of you and began kissing your neck.

"Spence that t-tickles" you giggled

"Would you like me to stop?" he asked looking up at you.

"N-No. K-Keep going"

"Good girl" Spencer whispered seductively.

* * *
The next morning you woke up very late. So late in face that you had little time to get ready. You and Spencer rushed round the apartment before jumping into the car and speeding to work.

You had to do your hair and makeup in the car, and you were in such a hurry you didn't even realise that you had six very prominent red and purple love bites on your neck, unfortunately Spencer hadn't noticed either.

Frantically you both ran up the stairs and into the bullpen, none of the team were sitting at their desks, you looked up at the conference room and saw them all sitting round the round table.

"Sorry we're late" you panted as you messily entered the room.

"Did you have a good night?" Derek asked with a smirked on his face, you furrowed your brow at him in confusion.

"Yes the party was great. Thanks again Rossi" you said as you sat down at the table. Rossi smiled and nodded.

"So, uh- what did you two get up to after the party?" he asked curiously, then Penelope hit him in the arm. You still didn't know about the very visible loved bites on your neck.

"Ignore him" Penelope sighed before she whispered in your ear.
"Ice reduces redness on hickeys" you went very red and pulled your make up mirror put your bag. You stared at the purple hickies that covered your neck, you bit your lip and cringed.

However after a moment, you realised there was no point of being embarrassed about them, considering last night you had the best sex you had ever experienced. You smirked over at Spencer who smirked back at you.

"I'm so proud, pretty boy's getting some loving" Derek laughed.

"Yeah more than you can say" Spencer chuckled as he sipped his coffee

"Did you just make a joke?" you giggled. Spencer nodded with a huge smile on his face.
"Aww Derek don't worry I'm sure you'll get laid sooner or later"

"I can't believe I'm getting attacked right now" Derek put his hands in the air, and raised his eyebrows.

"I think we should be focusing on the fact that this is Y/ns first day back." Rossi interrupted
"Welcome back"

"Thank you, so why are we all in here?" you asked

"Hotch said we have a case, but I haven't seen him since he left the room" Rossi explained, then as if it were planned, Hotch came into the room.

"Sorry guys but we had a bad one" he announced.
"There has been a series of explosions around America, the last one was in New York this morning. A bomb went off on a busy high street 50 have died and 30 are in critical condition. The attacks have been classed as an acted of terrorism and our unsubs are evolving fast, the death count is rising rapidly, we need to get to New York asap. Wheels up in 30. "

On the jet, you went over details of the case. JJ gave you some ice for your neck which you were very grateful for. Once you landed you all went straight to the crime scene. The street was devastated. Some buildings were still on fire, rubble was everywhere. A barrier surrounded the area, news reporters were all filming around the site and there was a massive crowd of invasive people.

As you parked up, you noticed everyone glance at you every so often. You ignored it and got out the car, slipping your sunglasses on. The team split up to investigate different parts of the site. You walked over to what seemed to be the epicentre of the explosion, the building next to it was completely gone.

"What's on your mind?" hotch asked walking over to you.

"The bomb was planted. No suicide vest would be this powerful, whomever our unsub or unsubs are they are very advanced... I mean to create an explosive this large would be extremely hard, dangerous and expensive. It was also most likely triggered by a mobile phone, after the explosion most of the evidence would had been destroyed" you explained, Hotch agreed.

"You're right, our unsubs were definitely advanced and evolving quick the last explosions were pretty small compared to this one which also begs the question if this was the same unsub? I mean the last explosions were small and not in busy places the highest body count was 5 so to go from 5 to 50+ was a massive jumped unless the others were practices we need to find something that connects this bombings or we won't had a case" Hotch added seriously.

You and spencer decided to drive to the local police station to find out more about the case and set up a geographical profile. As you drove away from the crime scene you looked out the window, noticing graffitied walls most of the graffiti were tags however there was one tag that didn't look like the others, it was the letters C.R and around the letters was a circle, it was also painted bright red. It caught your eye, but you weren't sure why, yet you didn't think much of it at the time.

3 days passed and you were nowhere close to finishing the case, you needed more evidence and there just wasn't any. In the afternoon however, the team got a call that no one wanted to have from Garcia

"Guys turn on the news there's been another attack in Los Angeles" you quickly turned the TV on and began watching the news. A bomb had gone off in a shopping centre. 15 people had been confirmed dead, but the number was rising rapidly and the country was now completely panicking.

You and the team flew to L.A immediately, the sooner you could get there the less disturbed the scene would be. Once you landed you got into the Black SUVs and drove to the scene. Just before you arrived you drove past yet another graffitied wall and once again you saw a lot of squiggly tags and a bright red circle with the initials C.R in the middle.

"Stop the car" you shouted, Derek who was driving looked over at you perplexed

"What?" he asked.

"I said stop the car!" you shouted once more. Derek did so and you ran out towards the wall. You touched the paint; it was still wet, the team followed you, they all thought you had gone insane.

"Y/n what are you doing we don't have time for this" hotch stated angrily.

"This paint is still wet" you explained not taking any notice of Hotch

"Yes, and?" he asked impatiently.

"In New York, me and Spence drove past a wall like this and it had this sign on it, it's the same colour, at the time I thought nothing of this but now I think this might be our unsubs signature" you announced, the team were silent for a moment, no one was sure of what to say.

"What does C.R stand for?" Emily asked

"I have no idea" you responded. Derek decided to take a picture of the sign then you all got back in the cars and drive to the explosion site. The site was hard to look at, bodies were still being pulled from the rubble and memories from your apartment building explosion came flooding back. It began to overwhelm you, you felt your heart begin to pick up slightly.

"H-Hotch could I maybe go to the police station get set up over there" you asked shakily, Hotch looked at your fidgeting hands and your pale complexion.

"Are you ok?" he asked

"Y-Yeah, j-just a bit overwhelming for my first c-case back, y-y'know?"

"I understand, take JJ with you, call the officers from the other explosion sites and see if they had seen that sign in there area, it might be the evidence we need to connect these cases. Also call Garcia, see if she's able to find out what C.R stands for" you nodded and walked away.

Once you got to the station you called Penelope
"Hey pretty lady what can I do for you today?"

"Hey Garcia I've sent you some photos of a sign that was at both explosion sites, I was wondering if you can see if it means anything"

"I'm on it, I'll call you back in a sec"

She hung up, and left you and JJ busy trying to find if this sign was found at the other locations. JJ called the Dallas PD, Denver PD and Miami PD, all of them found a similar tag on a wall near the crime scene. They all sent pictures of the signs and there you found your pattern, once was chance, two is a coincidence, three's a pattern, and here you found 5, all the same colour with the same font. Then Penelope called you back

"Hey Garcia, what have you got?"

"Ok so I checked to see if it was a sign for any known group, nothing came up which let's be honest isn't surprising, so I divulged into the deep dark web and get this, it's the sign for an anti-capitalist, pro-communist group called the Chaos Rising Committee."

"C.R" You and JJ said at the same time.

"Exactly. So I did some digging and this group is bad, they talk about how much they hate America and the government, they talk about how they are going to blow up America and rebuild it in their image, basically they are some crazy S.O.Bs. Listen I'm going to keep digging to see if I can find anything about the people who made the site or people who frequently visit it but it'll take me a hot minute because whoever made this site is like freakishly good at covering things up. So I'll call you later"

Then she hung up again, immediately you called Hotch, this was a massive break in the case.

"Hotch I think we've got something." you announced. You told the team about your recent discoveries, he and the rest of the team hurried to the station to start working on the profile.

The next two days moved much quicker, the team found out the name of the ringleader of the Chaos Rising Committee, his name was Robert Hyde, he was an ex-solider who had been dishonourably discharged from the army, for expressing his anti-America, anti-capitalist views. You were also joined by the countered terrorism division to help find the unsubs.

"Morning crime fighter, so I think I've found out where Robert Hyde is currently living. 2 days ago, he rented out an apartment in Las Vegas Nevada" Penelope explained to you all over the phone.

Pretty quickly you and the team along with the countered terrorism department flew to Vegas. All the travelling was extremely exhausted, and this was one hell of a first case back. When you landed you were met by the Las Vegas police department, then you hurried to Roberts rented apartment.

You took lead when it came to the raid which you could tell the team seemed a little nervous about, felt their eyes on you all the time. You knew this was going to happen and so you couldn't complain, but it was very of annoying... The area was surrounded by police, you waisted no time bursting into the apartment all guns blazing. The second Derek kicked the door down, you found Robert sitting at a desk making a bomb

"Put down what you're holding, then put your hands in the air" you shouted with your gun pointed at the back of his head. Robert co-operates, you hand cuffed him, but something felt wrong, there was a disturbing calmness to Roberts manner.

When you were in the police station you led Robert into the interrogation room and left him alone for 10 minutes to make him uncomfortable. You were about to enter when Hotch stopped you and told Derek to interrogate Robert.

"Hotch I'm not going breakdown in an interrogation" you argued

"I just think you should take it easy, this is your first case back" Hotch explained

"I don't need to take it easy! I-"

"Y/n, come watch it with me" Spencer interrupted, removing your frustrated self from Hotch. You watched the interrogation, Derek tried everything but nothing worked.

"We aren't going to get anything out of this guy" Derek huffed after storming out of the room

"I have an idea" you announced and before anyone could stop you, or ask what your idea was you walked into the interrogation room. You didn't say anything instead you sat opposite Robert and began to stare at him. At first it didn't seem to bother him but after a while he began fidgeting and became visibly uncomfortable, you sat in there for almost 20 minutes staring at him trying your hardest not to lose eye contact until finally he lost his nerve.

"Can you stop doing that please!" he asked impatiently

"And he speaks! Finally" you announce jokingly
"So you ready to start talking now?"

"What do you want to know?" he asked reluctantly,

"who else is working for you? Who helps you?"

"I'm not a snitch" he replied
"Besides why would I ever tell a fed, I don't know if you know this, but I'm not really fond of you guys.

"So you do have people working for you?" you questioned, a small smirk tugging on the corners of your lips. Robert stared at you for a moment, the clenched his fists.

"Why would I give you the location of the people who work for me" he asked.

"I don't know, I was kinda hoping you'd make my life easy... In your apartment we found a scary amount of c-4, where did you get it from?" you asked calmly

"You know what, I like you, so I'll tell you where my team is right now if you play a game with me but I will only tell you if you win" you took a moment to think.

"hm, ok I'll play, what's the game?" you asked

"Ok, well you're a profiler right? So I'm going to profile you and then your going to profile me whoever's profile is more accurate wins, it's easy"

You felt confidence rise up your body, you were definitely going to win, he had just asked you to do your job, which begs the question. Why? Surely he knew he wasn't going to win, unless he didn't think you were as skilled as you seemed to be. He did have a lack of faith in the American government after all.

"Ok" you smiled
"Profile me"

"A traumatic event, happened to you recently, the event had something to do with an explosion because you couldn't looked at that blown up shopping mall it made you uncomfortable." he began

"You were watching us?" you questioned

"Of course I was watching you, I've been watching you since you began working the case. Hence how I know you were the person who found my signature. Anyway it couldn't have been the dead bodies that bothered you so much because you see that every day. Your co-workers are also worried about you, they don't think you can handle it. Tell me, am I right?"

"You were spying on us, that's not profiling, that pointing out the obvious" you pointed out

"You didn't answered my question" Robert replied

"It wasn't really profiling how about you tell me why you thought this about me?" you asked

"Well obviously like I said the bomb site made you so uncomfortable that you had to leave. You didn't ask for permission to come in here because you knew your boss wouldn't let you. Your team share nervous glances at each other whenever you do something. Also your engaged, I know that by the beautiful ring on your finger, my guess is with the young brown haired man on your team, because after your team glance at you they all instinctively glance at him, most likely because he's the one who looks after you. So, am I right?" he asked again

"Yes" you replied you didn't think it necessary to lied.
"Dr Reid is my fiancé, I did go through a trauma involving an explosion and my team don't trust me yet." you explained.
"Is that it?" you asked, Robert shook his head.

"You've got issues, a history of self harm, probably recently considering the scars on your arms haven't completely healed, well they haven't but they're still red not white yet. Perhaps that's also why your team don't trust you, because you're an unstable bitch!"

"Are you done?" you asked again, he nodded this time.
"Good, it's my turn, I think you had a personal vendetta against the government probably for the things that you saw in the army and when you tried to speak up about it you were dishonourably discharged, ever since then you have hated the government, but you also don't believe in communism, not really"

"How would you know that?" Robert sneered

"Well firstly because your wearing a Cassio watch, why would you invest in such a capitalist company. You apartment was littered with fast food packaging, again that's pro-capitalism. Also when I asked about the people you work with you said and I quote 'why would I give you the location of the people who work for me'. You didn't say 'the people I work with', having a social hierarchy isn't something someone who truly believes in communism would say. Your team do have communist views and you used them for your personal vendetta. You want to scare the government, you want them to see what they did wrong, in countries like Syria, Iran, and Iraq all the countries you had fought in when you were in the army. You thought that one explosion would make you feel better and make the government noticed but they didn't so you set off another bomb in Florida and Colorado and they still didn't care so you decided to make it somewhere that people care about and that's why you went to New York, then L.A because that's where all the celebrities live and people care about celebrities more than anything else. Am I right?" you asked, he stared at you for a moment, then began to cheer.

"Well, well, well, I'm impressed. Ok how about this you tell me about you trauma and I'll tell you the location"

"That wasn't part of the game" you pointed out

"Yes but I'm in charge here, so if you want the location, then you'll follow my rules"

"Alright! My parents were murdered when I was a teenager, and the man who killed them, was delusional, and was suffering a psychotic breakdown, he believed that I killed his son, because according to him, I'm a sick person. So he went to my house to kill me but I wasn't there and he 'accidentally' killed my parents instead. About 10 years later he returned, hoping that if he killed me it would change anything. He blew up my entire apartment building killing 24 people. I went on the run, then he abducted my team and almost killed me but here I am... The end" you weren't exactly happy about telling this man about your trauma but it was for the greater good.

Robert laughed maliciously "that must have sucked!"

"Yeah it wasn't great, now tell me the location!"

"There's a warehouse on Washington Avenue, we meet at 7 tonight, I'm always there before them if I'm not they leave straight away" you looked at him for a moment in attempt to read his face to see if it was the truth. You then looked down at your watch you had 15 minutes. Quickly you stood up and ran out the room the team were already ready to leave.

You all rushed to the warehouse, followed by the terrorist division unit, swat and the Las Vegas police department. Something felt wrong to you, it was too easy. You could understand that Robert probably didn't care for the people who worked for him, what you couldn't understand was why he wouldn't have requested a lesser sentence or something like that for giving you the location, instead of just asking you about you trauma.

"Are you all ready?" hotch asked, as everyone rushed out the car. The team started advancing on the warehouse but you stayed still.

"Wait! Something's wrong! This was too easy" you shouted to Hotch, the team stopped and turn around.

"These people will keep killing until we catch them" he said impatiently

"Sir the infrared camera shows 10 people are inside the building" one of the terrorist division agents told Hotch

"we're coming" Hotch responded
"Listen if you want to stay back, that's ok but we need to go in now"

"That's not what I'm saying someth-" you were interrupted by a sudden explosion. A bomb had gone off, the force of the explosion knocked everyone back. Fire burst out of the building, you were stunned but not unconscious. You laid on the ground for a second, your brain unable to comprehend what had just happened. You weren't sure how long you had been lying there, until finally you finally sat up. All you could hear was white noise.

You looked around you, the team were all lying on the floor along with all the police officers, the swat agents and the terrorist division agents. You were the only person awake.

Despite being in pain and shock, you managed to crawled to towards Hotch
"Hotch can you hear me?" you asked shaking his body, he didn't respond, you moved along to Emily, Rossi, Derek and JJ
"Guys can you hear me? Guys!" none of them moved. You crawled over to Spencer and pulled him towards you
"Spence can you hear me? Baby can you hear me? Please say something please wake up?" you sobbed, but he didn't. Quickly you picked up your radio, and called for help.

"Hello can anyone hear me? This is agent Y/l/n from the BAU, I need back up to Washington avenue and send lots of medical 30 police officers down, 7 federal agents, 15 swat agents down, and uh- 12 from the terrorist division unit down"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 6.8K 21
Y/N begins to work at the BAU and is instantly interested in Aaron Hotchner. After several years and many crazy events, they try to work out their tr...
22.9K 492 17
She didn't think that her visit to her best friend would end up with her getting a new job. A more dangerous job, but she'd get to help people. That'...
180K 4.3K 36
It's Y/N's first day at the BAU. She's extremely nervous and excited as one would be starting the best job possible. She cannot wait to meet the amaz...
54.7K 938 17
Spencer and Maeve are happily in a relationship together until the new agent steps into the BAU. Y/N is the new transfer and new member to the team...