Cotton Tail(Bakudeku)

By Bossbreazzea

Izuku midoriya (Deku) is a country bunny omega thats moves to the city life. Struggling for money after an tr... More

Only one
Fuck
Fuck! Ft2
I Get's Money
Kachan
It feels good Doesn't it?
Get to work
Embarrassment
Pregnant
Heat
Pure Content
Smirkin
Cruel Fate
Destiny
I Chose Him
My Kachan
Authors note
Price to pay
Death
We'll See
Not at all
Cotton Tail -End
Hmmm.
Midnight Moon
Cotton Tail 2
READERS Choices

Murderer.

26.9K 403 688
By Bossbreazzea

Katsuki POV

The bright red room withered In comfortable silence. The lull ruby red room dusted checked with rushining blood.I slowly rubbed my eyes with my hand wrapping my arm across my face and closing my eyes the room was completely dark but the red l.E.D lights around the bath area was bothering me. I grimaced in disgust cause I wasn't in the mood for playing. I looked to the other side of the red sea bed to find my mate laying away from me.

"What the hell I thought I was holding him"I whispered

I slowly sunggled into his back and wrapped my arm around his small waist. The omega scooted away from me. I looked at his back in confusion feeling his thighs and legs to be meet with immense heat.I snatched away from the omega as he started to breath heavy. I raised my hand to actress his face the burning stove top temperature made me panic.

Then it hit me.

I turned the omega to face me.The fever he adored was high. I lifted his shirt and placed my nose to his stomach. A giggle left the sleeping omega. I sniffed his belly then busted into tears.

"Your'e pregnant?How come ughhh I wouldn't have been rough with you if I had known. Fuck"I Said talking to myself I pulled at my hair and pulled the cover off the hit bodyed omega scooping him up in my broad Sex arms.
I walked out of the lush room and told Mina to lock the door.

Walking to my actual bed room I laid the Omega on the black bed.Deku squrimed in his sleep a soft mew left his lips his ears flopped to his head as he turned place his butt in the air. The light green and white tail twitched lightly.
I looked at the sight of the erotic nerd I think that bastard is awake.I lifted the blanket over his Fat ass and laid on his back. I gave the bunny a kiss and I left to the kitchen.

Grabbed and rattled the iron pots and and under the zebra marble-like counters. I looked into the living room seeing it butt ass naked with no furniture.
"Yo Racoon Put my fucking furniture back"
"You don't have to Curse at me and do it yourself. Just joking Did you have fun?" Mina the Computer said as the furniture rose from the floor

"Yeah but I didn't know my omega was pregnant till I was fucking focused on it."I growled under my breath.

I snatched open the fridge and decided to cook some malt-Oat meal. His stomach needs a light food that would fill him but not be rough on his stomach incase he throws up.
I lit the sliver stove the blue flames adored the black iron eye covering heating up with in a matter of buring seconds.I looked into the fire staring as the flames licked the dark metal they slowly rose past the metal and I snapped out of my staring Turing the stove to a small fire.
I shifted my weight to a leg rather uncomfortable and I winced looking down I saw a sporting hard-on.
"Fuck"I wispered grabbing my hard on trough my boxers. I turned off the stove completely.
I haven't lit anything on fire in a while.My vision got cloudy and my eyes rolled back I stumbled to the marble floor as my hard on got painful. Flash backs rushed through my mind as the thousands of people I killed their faces their homes in flames.The crashing of buildings as far at the eyes could see. I groaned rubbing my hard on as pre-cum littered my boxers. I got off the floor the visions of my past haughtiness and tempting me with it's fire lit.I grabbed the counters to stay steady trying to make it over to my medication drawer.

I snatched the drawer open as drool left my mouth my tail began to wag with playfulness and my ears flattened to my head.
I grabbed the bottle of pills with shaking hands and popped two in my mouth dry as I drug my leg to the sink and running the water I cupped my hands under the facet and drunk the water from my hands.Flickingnoff the excess water as my hard on went down.I rushed as ran to the bathroom in the hallway.
I placed my hands faxed down on the wall in front of the toilet.
I was still fucking hard and I couldn't even pee the shit started to hurt.I rubbed the hard on between my thighs stroking faster trying to get it to subside. My mind now vowed of those flashback images. I got dizzy as I blasted the toilet cum left my member allowing my to pee.I cleaned the bathroom and rushed out the door.
I smelt loud distress promotes coming from my coconut scented omega.I flowed the strong scent to the red room.

"You're Fucking kidding me." I said seeing the door wide open I thought I told Mina to lock the door I know I closed it.I got closer to the room seeing a mop of green hair sitting on the floor. The bunny seemed to be crying as I looked upon him his phone in his hands terribly cracked.

"Deku Why are you in here?"I asked the depressed bunny

"I came to look ...f.For you"The bunny stuttered quickly holding it to his chest

"You broke your phone sweetheart?"I

The bunny noticed brusting into tears lifting his arms in the air with grabby hands.

"You found me now come on let's go eat breakfast Then we can get the bunny a new iPhone "I said walking to the bunny and scooping him up off the floor

"Okay Katsuki "Deku said I eyed him weirdly looking to the corner of the room as my mind questioned with sucpision seeing the secret door closed I thought nothing of the sad expression that adored his face. He could just be sad about his phone cracking.
Light disasters pheromones filled my nose and I realesed a calming scent to surround the omega.

The omega sat at the table as I prepared the malt o meal for him.The omega seemed a bit distant could it bee mood swings or something.Do those come later?

Deku POV
I woke up in the black bed looking around
The room.The alpha being gone

I slowly god up feeling a powerful sting in my butt my back arched from the striking pain.I gasped feeling dirty.
I walked to the bathroom and my water was already ran like Mina knew I was heading to wash the sin from my body.The lime scented tell was swurted into a bright green puff ball that I slide across my skin. I lathered the light green clear soap into my hair and my ears I looked at my ears with confusion. The ears that adored my head was all green yesterday.      But however the tips of my bunny ears turned white.

Do they change color cause I'm pregnant.
  That's weird..
I lowered myself into the tub letting the water surround my Acking body. A deep blush adored my cheeks making them rosy with overcoming heat. I moaned and flexed my toes in the cloudy bubble filled water.

Looking at my reflection in the fogged water tears ran down my face. I...I don't know what to do.i lifted my hands to my eyes proving my limps on my knees and cried into my hands as distress pheromones filled the room. The sour patch scent of over burnt coconut with a hint of pineapple wafthed the air.

I wasn't a pose to be able to get pregnant.

Does Pills Ain't DO SHIT.

BUT I DONT KNOW IF IM HAPPY OR SAD

FUCK

I looked around the room letting my mind wander. Could I give the baby up? What if something is wrong with him. I don't want people calling him a devil child.He....
A boy? Do I maybe want him to be a boy? Do I want to keep him?How would kachan act?What will he say?

I placed my hand over my stomach rubbing small gentle circles. The tears dripping on my hands but you wouldn't be able to tell with all this water around.My eyes lowered with a unseen love.

I won't give you away. I won't kill you either. I won't regret anything okay it will be me an you just stay safe. I got to break your daddy of his sinister habit. I giggled and smiled a sad smile.

Taking a deep breath and calming down from my postmortem episode. I lightly tapped my belly with my fingers drumming random beats.

       Relaxing in the tub I started to think back to the baby what will they look like? Will they be boy or a girl? Will they be a alpha or omega hell even a beta? Am I fit to be a momma?
The questions clouded my mine closing my eyes.I leaned my head back on the side of the tub breathing steady.

I Will Protect you Chibi so you can later Protect mommy.

The silence overcame the room.

-

        Blood slides along my body, beneath my clothes and down to the floor. It's warm, somehow it feels kind of nice. But it shouldn't, surely this is the end of me, surely I'm dying.
I cannot give in. I may be down on my knees, but I cannot give in. No further. No more. But my entire body tells me lay down and rest for a while. I guess I am pretty tired.
No! No way, there's no way I'm going out like this! There's no way! This is pathetic, I'm better than this. I'm stronger than this. I'll get out of here, yes, I just need to find a way. That can't be too difficult.

"DEKU DON'T FUCKING LEAVE ME"

What?
The blonde man ran to me faster then the speed of light the bright brown and orange kimono he sported hugged his body tightly.
   The clack of wooden sandals hit the paper wood floors as the blonde ran to me.Face covered with bright beautiful tears.

     I can't take this much longer. My entire body screams, telling me to lie down and sleep. I must resist. If I sleep I'll surely die, but I can't take this much longer. I'll just.. I'll just lie down for a little while. Save my energy, I'll make it out of this mess soon enough.

Katsuki made it to me lifting me into his arms.I laid my head on his shoulder as the wound from my shoulder to my abdomen bleed out from the mighty slash.

King todoroki did a number on me didn't he.

"Deku please don't leave me again"Kachan whispered

"I have...t.too. We'll be t...ogether again you just have to find me"I wispered giving him a closed eye smile.

The loud sniffles and swimming coming off the blonde broke my heart as he nuzzled my neck.

"But you won't remember what we shared"Katsuki said

"Like always you have to remind me I could never forget you.u"I said feeling the blood leave me in pluses

Breathing became heavy

      I can't.. I won't.. I'm not going to make it. I can't be saved, it's too late. It's far too late. I'm going to die. Oh no, I'm going to die! Please, not yet, I don't want to die. I don't want to die.
I want to stay with Katsuki and raise Katsuku.
   My sweet little boy is going to grow up with out me by his side.
Mommy's so sorry honey I don't think momma's gonna make it.

       The pain I felt disappears in a flash begging for forgiveness.I love you. Oh so much.

I felt nothing.

My entire body is numb, I can't feel any pain, no discomfort, nothing at all. It's kind of nice. It's like my body is sleeping, but I'm not. Maybe I should be sleeping.

I love you Kachan.

Take care of our son for me.

See you in the next life.

————————

  I woke up with a start heavy breathing as I started to kick and splash water everywhere in the white marble bathroom.I frantically looked around as my body contorted with absolute panic tears streamed down my face like acid rain. I cried closing my eyes terrified of my surroundings.

I grabbed at my burnt grassland meadow hair. The whites of my knuckles clenched as memory after memory flowed into my brain. I felt overwhelmed as by eyes got cloudy and dazed.

Katsuku.

The...That's a nice name isn't it.

But what was that those couldn't just be dreams they seemed so real a serious anomaly.I couldn't take this anymore.

   I climbed out the tub and asked mina for some clothes.I rubbed a fluffy white towel that was hanging of the side of the tub.

       The neon red hoodie and blue skinny jeans we're dispensed into the basket a few minutes later. I placed the items on my dry body.

I walked out the bathroom and the bed room walking down the the hallway towards the kitchen. I passed the big red door. Looking back at it with a blush I skin my hands over the door handle seeing it was locked.

"Mina unlock this door"I asked the wall computer

"Well sure I can get that for you"Mina said and the door unlocked.

I walked into the bright red room seeing everything how we first came into this room. I slid my hand down the wall of toys and playthings.leather straps and metal poles adored the wall in bunches.

Fucking pervert

"Where the hell do you find the time to collect this stuff"I asked myself and continued to follow the wall
The far left corner of the red walls slipped as I lightly pushed on it.

What the fuck is this a door.

I opened the little passage complete shadowed with darkness pulling out my phone I turned on the flashlight looking for a light switch. A long string was attached to the ceiling.I pulled the chain and a light popped on....

Oh my God....

The red ruby cracked phone slipped from my fingers and fell to the hard work phone shattering into pieces the flashlight cut off and I fell to my knees.

Pictures of me.The fires. The buildings all of it.

My Mother.

My FUCKING MOTHER.

What are these are these his little thropies is he proud of killing my parents. Tears stained my glossy doe eyes as rage over came my emotions. Pictures of us that I couldn't even recognize is this shit real was that dream a dream. Was it a flash back.
Am I?

Am I doomed to be with this bastard for life.

For all eternity.

I think the fuck not.

I tore the newspaper articles and snatching the pictures from the wall I ripped them with all my emotion. A picture of my mother and I adored his collection.

Hah.

I thought these burned with the death of my farm house.

Small world.

I placed it in my pocket.
   I looked at the odd pictures of kavhan and I one like the kimonos in my dream. Then that ashblonde Wolfe I saw on the day of my mothers death with a green bunny on his head.

I sniffed finding the picture quiet cute.

Another where a ashblonde hair and a green rabbit we're sleeping in a meadow.

Then a ghost me and a kachan that looks about the same.

I grabbed the pictures placing them in my pocket. I placed my shattered phone in to my pocket.

That bastard had the nerve to damage me more then what I already was. Fuck you Katsuki.

I left the secret room walking to the door of the sex room. I fell to my knees as the tears overwhelming my pregnant body. I have away from the door hughing my knees as sniffles ad distress pheromones fill the room for the second time today.

I am Izuku Midoriya.

I wiped my tears and really my scent back in as much as possible as my ears twitched towards the hallway flinching as I heard heavy foot steps whining my face with my hoddie. I placed my phone in my hands.

Kachan came into the bright red room.

Deku Why are you in here?"The blonde Wolfe questioned

"I came to look ...f.For you"I stuttered quickly holding my broken phone to my chest

"You broke your phone sweetheart?"He asked

That's not all that's broke you evil bastard.wanna play a game with me?Let's see who wins this game of chase.

I nodded brusting into tears lifting my arms in the air making a grabbing motion toward him to pick me up.

"You found me now come on let's go eat breakfast Then we can get the bunny a new iPhone "The alpha Picked me up off the floor
As I pushed light distress promotes out just for them to be swallowed by kachan's valm pineapple scent.

"Okay Katsuki "I said

You.

Murderer.

-Sup guys this was not proofread well I needed to get this chapter out so I hope you enjoyed your stay. This was a filler chapter with a lot of info I hope it cleared some of you guys curiosity only why this and why that there should be a few more of these.and if I ever switch proves in the same chapter they mostly are happening at the same time that's why I chose to do full circle method rather then continuation method. It gives a bit of insight of both sides since the entire story is told in izuku pov.
Well BYYYYEEEE ✌️✌️✌️😩😩😭🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 13.5K 66
Omegaverse AU {The sequel is also included here!!} Izuku Midoriya, A young boy whose cursed to forever be alone. At least that's what he believes. E...
40.9K 1.8K 50
Stories all go the same, one is summoned to a world and has a destiny to fullfill, however what if that very someone was chased away for being an unw...
301K 11.3K 34
🍡🍡🍡 Ready to give up on his miserable life and end it, eighteen year old Katsuki Bakugou sits on the ledge of a rooftop of an abandoned building...
37.7K 977 29
Bakudeku Omegaverse (Izuku Omega, Bakugou...