My Soulmate ✔️

By mahi_trytowrite

Before Gulf's marriage, his whole life changes because of meeting with Mew again as his wedding planner... Th... More

1.Surprise Meeting
2. Surprise meeting (2)
3. Plan to meet
4. Pre-wedding photoshoot
5. Kidnapping
6. Flashback
7. Flash back(2)
8. Forgiveness
9. At Beach
10. Shocked
11. Confusion
12. Truth-1
13. Truth -2
Announcement
14. At Night
15. Reunion
16. Unexpected Guest
17. Truth Or Dare
18. Love You
19. Meeting with Pufai
Announcment
20. Pufai and Mark
21. Moving into
22. Pufai's Dad
23. Pufai's Plan
24. A New Start
25. Faith in us...our love
26. Meeting with Pufai's dad
27. Trust
28. Will he say yes?
29. Clingyness
30. Hiding the truth
31. G's mom's past
32. Not gonna leave
33. Surprise
34. The Plan
35. Kick
36. Memory... loss...
37. What had happened : 1
38. What had happened: 2
39. Things Change
40. Chance
41. Party
42. Manipulation
43. No one at fault
44. Lunch
45. Truth behind Ownership
46. Nightmare
47. Near to truth
48. Become Friends
49. Who is Mew!!
Not an update
51. Sook and Loy
52. Special guest-1
Not an Update
53. Special guest-2
54. Special guest-3
55. Not ready to lose anyone
56. Blessings or Curse
57. Need to calm down
58. Hiding something!
59. Game on!
60. He is going to...
61. Stopped him
62. He got shot!
63. Punishment
64. Marriage
65. Maldives -1
66. Maldives -2
67. Maldives -3 🔞
68. Marriage life
69. Where were you?
70. Sorry!
🌻Epilogue🌞
Thank you so much 💓

50. No, He did that... not me!

1.9K 124 44
By mahi_trytowrite

"Hello, my beautiful readers 💜
I hope you all are fine and safe 😘

There are so many shocking things in today's update 😎 Be ready for that 😘
Enjoy 😎

Thank you 💜"

_____*****_____

(Mew's POV)

After watching them go I came to home to talk with dad... I hope that Lee guy is wrong... so before meeting with him again I must find out What happened Two years ago, I am waiting for my dad because he is on the call with someone at first he was shocked because I never came without informing him and Loy is not with me today so he wasn't expecting me here... After finishing his call he came and sit in front of me...

Mr. K:" Something happened? you look, tense son"

Mew: "Dad I want to ask you some questions and I hope you will give me a true answer"

Mr. K: "OK I will"

Mew:" So... Mmmm... "

Mr. K: "Just ask son"

Mew: "Did you lie to me when you said Gulf went home two years ago?"

Mr. K: "What! Why are you asking me that? and It's been two years how come you still hanging there!!"

Mew: "Just answer me dad... please"

Mr. K:" Yes"

Mew: "Are you telling me the truth?"

Mr. K: "If you don't want to believe me then Why are you even asking me?"

He looks sad... I hope he is telling me the truth...

Mew: "OK... I am going back to the office then... sorry for doubting you"

Mr. K: "It's an OK son... and move on from past son... look he is already married to Mr. Lee's Son... so don't hurt your self anymore... I don't like it when you are sad... and Son, Why did you ask me this question suddenly? You never ask me that before!"

Mew: "Nothing Dad... I just wanna know... don't worry it's nothing serious... then I am going back now... bye"

I went out... I still don't know why Lee texts me not to tell my dad about Gulf's condition... but I know there is something for sure... I was hoping that my dad might not be involved but now I am not sure... After watching my baby's condition and What Lee said to me at the hospital all things are making sense... I know from whom I can find out... So I went to the office and call Loy to come into my cabin... withing few mins he came... I ask him to give me his mobile... at first, he was hesitating but then I told him that my betray ran out so finally, he gave me... I told him to sit down... I went to the door and locked it... I switch off his phone because I saw my dad is calling him...

Mew: "Loy... I hope you tell me the truth because What dad told me today I don't want to believe him... I know you are not that kind of person so please tell me the truth... because you are the only one who is remaining after my dad and I don't want to lose you too... "

I hope this plan will work... I act like I am crying... actually at first my tears didn't come out but when I remember my baby's condition my tears automatically started...

Loy: "What happened Mew? Why are you crying? Hey... tell me What happened? What dad said? "

Mew: "Dad told me that you did something to Gulf two years ago... *sob* He told you to bring him to his home but you didn't follow what he told and when he came to know it was too late for that... *sob* tell me Loy you didn't do that, please... Tell me he is lying because If that is true I am telling you I will kill you and myself too because what you did to him is worse... I saw him, Loy, today... he was in so much pain and dad told me that the reason is you... *sob* he told me he didn't able to do something because you are his son and he didn't want to break our family... How can you do that to me? to him? ... "

Before I continue...

Loy: "I DIDN'T ... BELIEVE ME, MEW, I DIDN'T... HE DID... DAD DID THAT TO HIM... HE SOLD GULF TO THEM... HE SOLD HIM TO THAT BEAST... "

What!! My dad sold him! No!! Why!!! I was so shocked that my words weren't able to come out...

Loy: "Believe me please Mew... I try to stop him... I really tried but he didn't listen to me... Even I went there again to help Gulf but they told me that the owner was killed by someone and Gulf was sold to someone else... I try to ask them Who was that person but they didn't tell me... Dad wants to take revenge on his mom so he did that but when you accepted all his nonsense and didn't try to find him he also forgets about him... After so many tried I came to know about Gulf ... but I came to know that he lost his memories... Sook told me everything that happened to him...I was terrified after listening to that... Gulf went through the worse... He was beaten by that beast... that guy even try to rape him but due to Sir Lee he got saved... I am sorry Mew... I am really... I wasn't able to save him... I..."

Mew: "Just stop there... I don't want to hear anymore... one min... you said Sook told you!! That Sook who is Lee's brother!! He is also involved?!!"

His own brother is involved!! My baby is not safe there...

Loy:" No... Actually, We both are in a relationship but no one knows... When he told me that his brother saved someone again I randomly ask him about that guy then I come to know everything but he didn't know that I know Gulf too... and He still doesn't know and I hope he won't ever... I really love him Mew and I know If he finds out about this he will hate me and I don't want that I won't be able to survive if he leaves me... Please *sob* I know I am at fault too but after I met him I changed... Believe me, Mew I am not that person anymore..."

He kneels down ... but didn't stop crying...

Loy: "I beg you, Mew, please... No one loves me in my whole life that's Why I did everything that your dad wants me to do because I was scared that he would also abandon me... but after I met Sook.. all things became changed... I came to know the meaning of love... then I came to realize your pain too... I am so sorry that I was involved with dad to hurt you... I am really... but please don't tell anyone... I will do anything... anything... If you want me to kill my self I am ready but don't tell him...*sob*"

Mew:"Get Out"

Loy: "Mew... please..."

Mew: "I said Get out Loy... and don't you dare to show your face in front me again... take your damn phone and disappear... and don't you dare to contact Mr. Kirigan... only pick up my calls... don't you dare to kill your self too because that would be so easy punishment for you so just do as I said... now Get the hell out of here"

He took his phone and went to the door before he unlocked it...

Mew: "One more thing... How come no one tries to find out about him? about us?"

Loy: "They thought you both are dead"

Mew: "WHAT?"

Loy: "Your dad burn your car and your home... and put two dead body that exactly looks like you and Gulf... so they all believe that you both are dead... and Gulf's mom is in a mental asylum... she was in shocked, She wasn't able to absorb that his son is dead... your friend's dad was the one who took care of everything... so after they submit your dead certificate Dad took care of everything that no one finds out about you and Gulf... because he thought you would try to find out about him... but you didn't... so after that what happened he doesn't know I tried to look into it and came to know that all record of you and him is fully erased... you both are dead in their eyes..."

I was going to fall due to all this information... I never expected this... but Loy ran to me and gave me support... he gave me water and help to set down on the couch... he also set beside me... I want to tell me to get out but I lost my energy...

Loy: "Sorry Mew... I know the sorry word is so small but I don't know what to say except sorry... "

I have no energy to say anything so I just close my eyes... and try to digest all these things...

Mew: "What should I do now? I promise him to protect him but I become the reason for his suffering... What should I do? "

I cried out loud because It hurting me so much...

Loy: "I don't know Mew... I really don't know... but one more thing you must know that Gulf is not married... they are not married... and Sook told me that Sir Lee is trying his best to find out about you.. you should talk to him... "

Mew:" I told him about me and also What happened two years ago... and I also witness my baby's worse condition... I won't forgive you, Loy... I won't... "

Loy: "I know Mew... I know... even I myself... can't... "

Mew:" I want to see Gulf... I am going to his place right now"

Loy: "You are in a position to drive... I will drive... I am coming with you... "

I just nod because he is right... I won't be able to drive and right now I can't trust anyone... I hate you Dad... no not dad anymore... Mr. Kirigan... you hurt my baby .... wait and watch you are going to see the worse of me... I hate you...

We both went to the parking lot and he started driving... I saw my dad is calling me... I told Loy that dad is calling but before I answer it...

Loy: "Act normal please "

I don't want to but he is right... for me right now, I want to see my baby, I have to act normal so he won't suspicious... so I answer it after taking a deep breath...

Mew: "Yes Dad"

Mr. K: "Where is Loy? His phone is switched off... "

Mew: "He is with me dad... his phone is dead... and we are going to a pub so don't wait for him..."

Mr. K: "OK... enjoy Son"

I hang up...

Loy: "Are you OK?"

Mew: "Are you sure this is the right question? And I lied When I told that dad told me..."

Loy: "It's OK... It doesn't matter anymore... we are here"

Mew: "Already?"

Loy: "No... we are at my penthouse... you want to go there when you are looking like a mess!! No right? then go in fresh up... I am waiting here... not going anywhere"

Mew: "OK... I will be back"

I went in... I got fresh up and came out... I saw he was waiting for me...

Mew: "Let's go"

Loy: "Hmm"

No one says anything after that...after 30 min we reached his place... We both come out from the car and started walking to their entrance but I stopped when I saw Lee was carrying my Baby!! Why?!! I saw his eyes are closed... What happened?!! I ran to them...

_____*****_____

"This is it for today 😇

Finally, Mew comes to know about his dad and Gulf...
Now What? What will he do?
Loy and Sook!!!
Shocking right!!? 😅😅
Be ready for more shock then 😂😂😂

Please tell me what you think about today's update 🙏
Do not forget to vote too 🙏

Thank you 🙏

Love you all 💜"

👇👇👇👇👇👇

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

What are you thinking Gulfii 🙈🙈🙈

Yessss 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I love this pic 👇

👆👆👆👆👆👆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 397 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
1.6K 222 11
Mew and Gulf first met on the set to shoot for a series and secretly dated each other until Mew backed out of the relationship saying he was no longe...
79.8K 3.5K 15
Mew is 3 years elder than Gulf. It was a senior junior fight that created enmity between them. Three years later when Mew was running his parents' en...
334K 17.2K 61
Synopsis Gulf You. Ruined. Me. Took me three years to finally move on. 3 years to stop scheming on how I can hurt you the way you hurt me. Then now y...