Call me Master ~ ( Luka x Adr...

By Badu22

Adrien's POV I was coming home from fencing when I saw Natalie, she looked quite distressed as she showed me... More

The news
First Encounter Adrien's perspective
First encounter Luka's perspective
Mr. maid
Not an empty bed anymore
Soaking wet
Pleasure
Is it a dinner date?
M. Teacher
M. Teacher: Extra
The ball pt.1
The ball pt.2
Dark dream
The fever
The ferris wheel
Kidnapped
Authors note!
Back home
Not the same
The therapist
Dinner date
Falling onto you
The banquet - The beginning
The banquet - before the storm
The banquet - " I wish we had never met" pt1 ( kinda)
The banquet - " I wish we had never met" pt2 ( kinda)
The banquet - The aftermath
I- IT'S YOU?!
Author's Note!
Juleka x Rose
Lost and found love
Getting closer and keeping distance
Do you... Remember me?
Romance in the rain
Romance in the rain - Luka's perspective
Night spent together
In trouble
Stressed out
Honey Moon
The baby arrives
Final date night - The end
All the food photos from the wedding
Author's Note

Wedding bells

4K 56 42
By Badu22

Adrien's POV
We'd spent the past month planning this wedding, after everything with Kim, I've been somewhat stressed out and it's not good for the baby at all. Luka keeps reassuring me that he's permanently gone but I always have this everlasting feeling that someone is watching me. Luka's been really busy and I don't want to stress him out or worry him. He has the business and he's been helping plan the wedding. I try to put on a huge smile on
whenever he's around but sometimes I'm just too exhausted. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I got a call from Marinette.

*BEEP*

MA: " hey adrien!"

AD: " oh hi Marinette! What's going on?"

MA: " oh nothing I just finished the last touches on your accessories! And I'll be over to drop it off soon, as well as your dresses! I was wondering if Luka was there? I wouldn't the want him to see you wear it before tomorrow."

AD: " oh don't worry, he doesn't get back until 4:30 so you have about 3h before he gets here"

MA: " sounds great I'll be there in 20 min"

AD: " alright"

*BEEP*

Adrien's POV
The venue was all decided, it would be in an outside alter and an outside building for the reception and meals. Marinnette had also decided on the idea of two dresses instead of one, that way she could have double the creative expression. As for the guest list I had some modelling friends come from some of my previous shoots, I hadn't seen them in a long time but a friend is still a friend and they were all so eager to attend and see me and my baby bump. Considering the fact that I don't have any family left and Natalie was busy half away across the sea we decided that my friends and Juleka, Rose and Marinette would be my bridal party. And I kept a picture of my mother, that way I could lay it down on the seat in the front row. Luka had lots of family and colleagues so the rows would definitely all be full. I also decided to invite his father, I went to go speak to him myself and told him exactly how I felt about Luka. I think it really clicked to him when I did that, because his next words were " your remind me of my wife, she would have done the exact same thing" he smirked and gracefully accepted my invite afterwards. When I got back home , Luka was so mad I couldn't help but laugh at his crimson red face, he was fuming. But I know it meant a lot to him. The guest list, the venue and the dress was all planned out, abs I made sure to have Luka get the best food possible. I don't typically like to splurge or spend over amounts of money, but when it comes to food I'm ok with it. We never had a lot of money because of my fathers debt and because of it I'd starve a lot, honestly when it came to modelling so many people were envious of my frame and petite shape but it was all just malnutrition. When I came to Luka's house I gained quite a bit and was fed pretty nicely, it's one of the things I enjoyed the most other than his company. I got to try all new sorts of food and pastries. It's really nice. I was once again snapped out of my daze when I heard a loud and abrupt Marinette came clashing in.

MA: " OH! There you are!" I spent a while looking for you I thought you would be in the library planning the details but I guess you were relaxing here in the kitchen"

AD: " yeah I needed a break, and besides Juleka and Rose are currently busy arranging the flowers and the venue set up. They practically hired an army to help, and considering this is taking place in a large field they need to find more security to make sure everybody's safe"

MA: " ah makes sense, anyway, I have the dresses! And all the accessories let's go try them on!" ( don't worry Ill show images of everything later on in the chpt ☺️ )

Adrien's POV
After about 2 hours of dress madness and picking out the bridesmaids dress colours I finally got everything together I was about to go get some water when Luka walked there the door, he looked a little tired but the moment he saw me his face lit up and he walked over.

Luka's POV
The day had warn me out but I caught a glimpse of Adrien and suddenly it all felt a lot easier. He was getting water he looked pretty stressed too. He was wearing a tight worn top it showcased his baby bump, it was barely there but noticeable. Only about 5 more months left before the baby gets here. I was gonna sneak up on him and wrap my arms around him but he caught me before I could.

AD: " are you doing to keep standing there or are you going to come over and say hi to your fiancé?" I smirked a little at his tone

LU: " of course" I walked over and pecked his forehead and rubbed his stomach.

AD: " how was work?"

LU: " stressful as always"

AD:"that's too bad but at least your home now"

LU: " yeah, but what are you doing up? You should be resting, I got home early to make sure you were relaxing"

AD: " I just finished the last details for tomorrow I was gonna head upstairs after getting water to wait for you"

LU: " then I'm glad I got home sooner than I expected, come on let's get you to bed, at least that way it'll put my mind at ease to leave"

Luka's POV
Because tomorrow is our wedding I'm only here ti check up on Adrien then I'll be staying over at my best mans house Nino. After a few movies and some popcorn Adrien was finally asleep peacefully, I got up and left to Nino's house after telling Juleka to check up on him occasionally.

Adrien's POV
I woke to loud screaming and a rambunctious Marinette accompanied by my bridal party all barging in. The looks on their faces was enough to make me smile.

MA: " all right everyone settle down! Let's start the dress up process"

RO: " oh~ I'm so excited!"

AD: " well good morning to you all too"

Adrien's POV
We spent hour getting ready and honestly the first dress was stunning it took my breath away.
( images of the first wedding dress and brides maids apparel - this is how I see the wedding feel free to picture whatever form of ceremony and apparel just respect others opinions in the comments! )

( bridesmaids)

Marinette;

Juleka;

Rose;

Adrien's Model friend;

Adrien's POV
Everything looked perfect my hair was simple and swept back calmly and I had a simple pink gloss and some fake lashes and eyeliner on. It was time to head to the ceremony.

JU: " the limo is here with Alfred we should go"

AD: " yeah..," I took one last look in the mirror and caressed my belly. The dress was puffy so it was practically none visible but I still felt it.

MA: " come on! I have your second dress all ready for you! Let's go!"  I chuckled at her enthusiasm.

AD: " alright alright"

Luka's POV
I was pretty nervous I made sure to triple sécurité. I took out Kim and god knows his gang wants my head on a stake. I planned on having this big event then our honeymoon and then laying low for a while. His gang thinks he's missing by the time we're on a plane to leave for our honeymoon they'll receive his dead body in a bag. I'm assuming they'll raise hell for a while then come for blood. When they do I'll have my men take down Kim's father. I'm already in the process of buying all his assets and shoving him into a corner. He left a scare on what's mine and I'll make sure to leave a big enough scare on his family so he sees and remembers it form the grave. I was snapped out of my though by my best man Nino calling me.

NI: " yo dude are you ready?" I was snapped out of my daze in the mirror once again.

LU: " yeah man don't worry about it"

NI: " your not getting cold feet are you?"

LU: " absolutely not if anything I'm too excited for it"

NI: " good to know, although it's kinda weird I never met him"

LU: " If you were at the ball you would have"

NI: " yeah I know but I got caught up in business"

LU: " I get it, we should probably head out now shouldn't we"

NI: " let's go"

( Luka's suite and hair )

Luka's POV
I checked in one last time with security and headed to the venue it was stunning. All the guests had already taken their seats, Nino had welcomed them all and the servants did the rest. We hired a violin player to come in. Adrien said it reminded him of his mother it was just something special.

NI: " I just got a call from Marinette there here, let's get this wedding started"

LU: " Let's"

Luka's POV
The violin started playing a slow yet light hearted romantic song Nino and I walked together out to the mantle where a priest had been hired everyone was there with smiles. To my surprise even my father, he looked proud. Then once there everyone stood up to my beautiful bride. Adrien's face was stunning his green eyes and pink lips accented by the beautiful dress he wore, had me in awe. Everything about him was captivating. He slowest walked in strides as the music played until he reached me. I wanted to kiss him right then and there but. Was too immersed by his soft golden glow to utter a word.

Adrien's POV
I had just gotten out of the limo and I was sweating bullets. I was on the verge of panic attack. Marinette kept telling me to calm down but the only thing that got me to calm down was the thought of keeping Luka waiting. We made it to the side of the venue just out of view one after another very bridesmaid started walking out one after the other until it was just me and Mari we took a second then headed out. Suddenly all my worried were washed away with the simple smile I got from Luka. All my worries and stressful moments were all gone. Everything abs everyone around us seemed to have been drown out I didn't even notice I reached the alter until my hand was placed in his. Suddenly I was zapped out of my trance by his voice.

LU: " you look stunning" my heart swelled at his words and I cousins help but let a few tears slip. He panicked a little and wiped it gently off my face. Thankfully the makeup artist made sure to use water proof makeup.

AD: " you don't look so bad yourself"

LU: " I clean up nice I guess"

AD: " yeah you do"

The ceremony began and and everything went smoothly a few years were shed and a whole lot of love was announced. Especially considering Luka could barely let go of me when we kissed and he proceeded to roar out to all the unmated alphas in the pews. We went to have dinner then headed to the main dance floor.

I changed into my second dress as well

It was simple but complemented my body well, Luka said he loved it because it showed off my baby bump that way the baby could be apart of our wedding photos. We slowly danced to the song:

LU: " I love you so much you have no idea" we were still waltzing under the hung up lights, by that time the majority of the guests had already gone and we were the only ones left with a bit of security scattered here and there.

AD: " well considering we're gonna spend the rest of our lives together I'll have plenty of time to find out"

LU: " of course you will, and I'll be showing it in more than once way" he nudged his nose right up against mine and I could feel his breath, it made me slightly weak as some of his pheromones came with it. Before my knees could even shake Luka supported my back within a seconds notice.

LU: " sorry couldn't help it, I got you"

AD: " you'd better or I'll be collecting your life insurance way before I'd like to" Luka chuckled and hugged me tighter.

LU: " that's not funny"

AD: " it is a little bit"

LU: " I'll be going a bit rough on you later on the trip because of that"

AD: " I guess I just buried my own grave huh then" we both chuckled a bit then calmed down. Everything went amazing the day went by better than I could have imagined. We ended the night with a kiss and a limo ride to the airport Marinette was handling all the guests and gifts. And Juleka and rose were the ones to pick out where we were going. It was a surprise.

LU: " let's go have some fun then"

AD: " yeah M. Husband"

Author here! hope you enjoyed this part stay tuned for the next chapter! This was one of my favourite chapters to do and I really hope you enjoyed, stay tuned I'll be posting smut next chapter 😏. Also unfortunately due to a limitation of images I wasn't able to include a lot of the food photos I took I'll be posting them next chapter ⬇️. Feel free to comment like and share your opinions!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 171 16
A book of oneshots from the Hetalia Omegaverse Warning: A sinful amount of Yaoi with very minimal Smut, but enough Fluff to last you a lifetime
1.1M 44.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
104K 1.5K 7
just a bunch of one shots starring Luka and Adrien :)
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...