First Encounter Adrien's perspective

Adrien's POV
It's the next morning, the one I was dreading , As I was waiting outside with my luggage and all my life packed into a bag. Natalie had already said goodbye and left. I was officially all alone, the house I once knew to be my place of comfort was being ceased by the city as I was only 16 and not of legal age to claim it yet. Until I heard a screech, a fancy limo with silver lining pulled up and a fancy man dressed in black popped out of the front.

???: "Please step into the vehicle Mr. Aggrest"

AD: "um who are you? And where are we going?"

????: "Do you not know? I'm Alfred the butler and chauffeur, your going to the Couffain mansion to meet my master"

Ad: "I see, then we should be on our way then"

3rd person POV
Adrien enters the car with a puzzled look on his face without knowing of what's to come soon. They pull up to a very large secluded mansion with two maids waiting in the side.

Maid 1: " Come this way sir" as she escorts Adrien into the large house Whilst Maid 2 takes his few luggage to the left side of the house.

AD: "Where are we going..... exactly?"

Maid 1: "Were going to see the master, I believe he'll assign you a specific role"

AD: "Role?"

I looked at her puzzled but couldn't get an answer before the doors opened, there stood a tall sturdy male who clearly worked out and had died blue hair that reflected with the window light, it seemed somewhat out of place seeing  as how he looked quite professional but still was laid back. It took my a second to come back to my senses he obviously caught me looking , because it only took a seconds for him to give me a sly cheeky smirk.

Authors note! Hope you enjoyed this part stay tuned for the next part coming soon!

Call me Master ~ ( Luka x Adrien ) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें