My Healer💜 (on hold)

By jpn0214

Welcome to my FIRST ever fanfiction Rieze España is a 25-year old Filipino girl who has small business of bak... More

Character Info about OC
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Author's Note

63 6 7
By jpn0214

Welcome to my first ever fan fiction! I have been in wattpad for 2 years as a reader. Now, I feel like I should try writing thanks to my friend, francinestory_505 . We would always share our imaginations of how would we meet our biases. I thought that this might be a good opportunity to create this story since more ideas keep flowing. As an ARMY, I hope you enjoy my work.

Disclaimer: ALL OF THESE ARE FICTION. This takes place 4 years later after the COVID-19 pandemic. Hopefully by this time, a vaccine is created and we can go back to our normal lives.

My grammar is not that perfect and it's my first time writing this story so I hope you can see flow well😊.

Also shoutout to urprincess2be for making this amazing cover for my first book🥰. I really love "The Door that Leads to you" story. I recommend that you guys read it. It's cute and realistic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 34 13
BTS is getting ready for their next World Tour Love Yourself: Tear when they get word that they're getting a new choreographer, you. What will happen...
50.9K 2.2K 42
This was my first story for BTS. It holds a special place for me. It got me through some rough times I was going through. A girl moves to Korea to be...
58.1K 2.1K 30
"Haru, why are you crying?" "Cause in a minute I'll wake up and you won't even know my name." ✧ Follow Haru in her dreams and in her life that sudde...
4.7K 229 15
A story of an insecure girl who hates herself, and is throwing herself in to depression. She is all alone and her family kicked her out because she w...