Sixty-four Steps (drarry)

Oleh liamwhatdoyoubring

A stormy sky, clouds and rain. As Harry looked, truly looked, into Draco's eyes he could begin to see a story... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 5

1K 30 189
Oleh liamwhatdoyoubring

Hold my head under the bath
And breathe away

"Okay spit it out" Harry pushed on looking at Draco. "You like all of this right?" Draco watched Harry's expression change. Harry was not about to admit to Draco Malfoy that he loved the way Draco's lips felt on him. Harry got up but Draco grabbed his arm softly. "No Potter, no you're not just going to run away from this, Its just a simple question"
Draco looked at him.

Harry's expression softened. "Fine yes, it's definitely not the...worst" Harry could barely finish his sentence without shuddering. Draco pulled him back down onto his lap. "I feel obligated to agree with you" Draco said holding Harry's hips. They were still messy from their little make out session. "Let's be friends with benefits, or... better yet enemies with benefits" Draco said smirking.

"Friends with benefits?" Harry said staring at Draco. "Yes because then we can continue doing this" Draco smirked softly and removed his arm from Harry's waist and ran his thumb along Harry's bottom lip, wiping it. "But my only rule is, we must keep this between us" Draco said wiping his own lips now. "And no doing this with other people while we are" Harry said insistently.

"Deal" Draco held out his hand. Honestly that part was no bother, Draco felt no yearn for anyone else. "Deal" Harry put his hand in Draco's and shook on it. "And no feelings" Draco smirked and pulled his hand away. Harry nodded, that rule didn't need to be said it was implied. "Well then Malfoy, I'll be off to bed now" Harry said getting up. Draco licked his bottom lip.

"Alright Potter" Draco said getting up as well. "I'll be off to bed as well, try not to sleep in the bathroom tonight" Draco chuckled. Harry rolled his eyes and turned away walking to his bedroom. He looked back to see Draco staring. Draco's eyes flickered back up to Harry's.

Harry turned a shade of bright red and looked down. Draco just smirked and turned to go to his room. "Sweet dreams Potter" Draco said and shut his door. Harry walked into his bedroom shut his own door. He fell back against it. Harry's neck was marked up, his lips were bruised, and his emotions were thrown around aimlessly...

Harry couldn't even begin to think that anything would happen because Draco made it clear, no feelings. Harry already had feelings, but he would continue to hide them just as he had for the past 4 years.

Draco put on his pajamas and flopped down onto his bed. He smirked, satisfied with himself. That had gone much better than Draco had thought it was going to. Draco loved the way things were happening but couldn't shake the thought of Harry's wrists out of his head. Draco yearned to know about the bruises, and how Harry had received them. He longed to know why Harry did the awful things himself. Draco had always been too nosy for his own good. He knew in his mind he shouldn't do what he was about to do, but he did it anyways.

Draco got up and crept over to his door. He opened it and made his way over to Harry's door. He pressed his ear against the cold door which reacted with a shiver through his body. He couldn't hear much other then what sounded like Harry messing with the covers.

Draco knocked softly. "You may come in" Harry said sounding like he thought he was royalty. It made Draco chuckle as he opened the door. "Miss me too much Malfoy?" Harry said smiling innocently. "Yeah right Potter" Draco smirked and rolled his eyes. Draco leaned against Harry's doorframe.

"So then what did you need?" Harry said sitting up a little. Draco searched Harry's eyes. Harry had a look of sadness hidden behind his playful persona. His eyes glowed a gorgeous green as always. Harry looked...worn out. "Just.." Draco said making his way to Harry's bed and sitting down.

Harry gulped and tried to remain composed. Draco sat there and just studied Harry's face. His face was skinny, his eyes were a little sunken but not much, his lips were bruised. Draco smirked at that. "This will sound odd, but it's not" Draco took in a deep breath. "Take your shirt off" Draco said lowly staring at Harry. Harry immediately went defensive. "What? Why?" He backed up a little.

Draco sighed. "Please" Draco never thought he would be saying please to Harry Potter. "No Malfoy" Harry said disgusted. He wasn't really disgusted, he wanted Draco to see and comfort him, but he knew in his mind Draco would probably be rude. Of course there was a hint of doubt in his mind because of earlier's events.

Draco reached his hand out and softly touched Harry's knee. Draco wanted to see the bruises. He wanted to make Harry feel beautiful. Draco knew he could make him feel beautiful because he was. "Why not?" Draco said, his voice softer still with a little edge.

"Because Malfoy, because" Harry said angrily, but with a hint of need and despair. A need to show Draco. Draco took a breath to keep himself calm. "I'm sorry I shouldn't keep pushing. If you don't want to, that's fine I won't push you to do something you don't want to" Draco whispered. Harry was fragile and he could tell. Draco was usually very good at reading people. He always knew what the right things to say were. But with Harry he would always somehow be at a loss for words. Draco couldn't read Harry, his eyes had many scattered emotions and thoughts swimming through them.

Draco just looked him in the eyes. He hoped Harry knew he wouldn't make fun. Harry smiled a very sad empty smile. He looked nervous and scared. Harry reluctantly began slowly unbuttoning his shirt. Draco didn't break eye contact. He didn't dare look down until Harry was finished. Draco just stared at Harry. Harry stared back and finished unbuttoning his shirt.

Draco let his eyes fall to Harry's exposed chest and stomach. Draco felt his stomach churn when he saw the bruises. He could see each of Harry's ribs. Draco's mouth fell agape. He wanted to cry, he never knew how bad Harry had it. Draco wanted to keep Harry safe, he wanted to know who had given those to Harry.

Draco just stared at the bruises. Harry's eyes stung with tears. He tried to blink them back. Draco was in complete shock. It was dark, the moonlight from Harry's window being the only thing providing any light. Draco let out a deep breath and looked back up to meet Harry's watery eyes.

"I know it's ugly" Harry whispered, buttoning up his shirt as fast as he could. That just resulted in him fumbling with the buttons not being able to button them fast at all. Draco reached out and moved Harry's hand from the buttons. "I know i'm ugly" Harry said in a hushed tone.

Draco did the only thing he could think of, the only thing he could offer. He moved closer to Harry. Harry just looked down at his bruises. Draco spoke softly. "Look at me" Harry slowly looked up to meet Draco's eyes.

"Who is doing this to you" Draco said. Harry couldn't respond. He knew if he tried to talk he would cry. Draco understood completely and wrapped his arms around Harry's waist pulling him up onto his lap. Draco slowly and softly placed his lips on Harry's. Harry dropped his arms around Draco's neck.

Harry let a tear run down his cheek. He ran his hand through Draco's soft silky hair.

Draco pulled away just a little. Harry looked at Draco, confused now. Draco looked over to the tear running down Harry's face. Draco kissed it away and placed his lips on Harry's again. Harry smiled and kissed back. There was no tongue, no burning passion. It was a sweet kiss.   Draco spoke softly against Harry's lips.

"You're not"

"Not what" Harry said between kisses.

"You're not ugly" Draco kissed down his neck. He softly laid Harry back down. He unbuttoned the buttons Harry had managed to clasp. It's was just the bottom three. Harry went to stop Draco, but didn't . "Is this alright?" Draco looked at Harry. Harry nodded.

Draco looked down at Harry's bruised body.
He sighed. "Never ugly" he mumbled and placed his lips on the furthest up bruise, the one on Harry's chest.

Harry felt his heart warm, Draco held Harry's hands at his sides. Draco kissed down to the next bruise. He didn't stop until he had kissed all of them. Mumbling sweet things in between soft kisses. Draco held Harry's hands and kissed back up to his lips. He placed a soft kiss on the corner of Harry's mouth.

Harry's tears were long gone, the sadness and uneasiness in his stomach had disappeared. Draco slowly sat up and looked down at Harry. Their hands were still intertwined. "Thank you" Harry said quietly.

Draco smiled in return and slowly removed his hands from Harry's. "If you need something come get me" Draco said getting up from Harry's bed. Harry sat up. "I will" Draco nodded and left the room.

Draco stopped in front of Harry's door when heard Harry mumble a spell. The silencing charm.

Draco wouldn't be able to sleep well knowing Harry might be thrashing, crying, and scared. Draco opened Harry's door again. "And none of that" Draco said. "Oh, okay" Harry said not protesting one bit. Draco smiled softly. "Goodnight" Harry said smiling. "Goodnight Potter" Draco closed the door and went to his room.

Harry's heart was in a puddle. Harry let out a deep breath and laid back down smiling. His shirt was unbuttoned still, but he didn't mind.

Harry drifted off to sleep.

Draco got back into his room and basically slapped himself. "Idiot idiot idiot" Draco mumbled. He put his hand on his head and sighed. Draco knew he shouldn't be nice to Harry, but all of his reasons why were slowly becoming not great reasons.

Draco didn't know what was holding him back. Although the little voice in his head did. It hissed at him "You're not good enough for Harry, you never will be" Draco winced at hearing these things from his own subconscious. "He will never love you" It hissed.

Draco rolled his eyes. "Shut up." Draco scoffed and got under the covers. He found it hard to sleep, hard to let his mind shut down. Draco knew what he was doing to Harry was wrong. Draco knew he could never give Harry a relationship, a true love. As of now Draco didn't care, he just loved the way he could relax Harry, or relieve him of his pain. He loved the way he could make Harry melt so easily.

What Draco had done just moments ago was something he never thought he'd be doing. He comforted Harry, in the only way he could. He offered his mouth and his body, the only things he was good for. Draco knew he had to stop being sweet on Harry. He decided he wouldn't be anymore.

They would simply make out, hopefully maybe more eventually. But that would be all, no sweetness, no love, no feelings. Unless more happened, unless something blossomed. Draco's heart deserved to stay cold. Draco deserved to be alone.

Draco sighed and kicked the covers off of him. He got up and paced his room, trying to tire himself out. "1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8" He counted eight steps then turned around and counted once more. His mother had taught him that. She told him "Draco, honey, if you're ever stressed or all panicky count to eight, count eight steps, eight items, eight anything" She would say that to him whenever he'd go into his fits of panic.

His father was the cause of most of his panic. His father was abusive, to him and his mother. He never physically hurt Draco except for a few times, his mother on the other hand was a different story. His father would hit his mother whenever she would 'disobey' him. Lucius was the main reason Draco thought he was worthless. That's all he was told throughout his childhood.

Draco finally calmed down after exactly 64 steps. It usually always took just 64 steps. He crawled back into bed and snuggled the covers. Draco was a softie at heart but would never show that, that's what made him weak.

Draco rubbed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Finally.

Draco dreamt of a room, a dark room. The only sound he could make out was someone calling his name. It made him uneasy, it didn't feel right. Draco walked around the dark room, his hands out in front of him feeling around. Light started to show in the corner of the room. A bright white light. In the other corner was moonlight, a dark eerie moonlight.

Two figures emerged from each of the corners. Out of the moonlit corner came a man with long white hair, his father. Out of the white light came a boy with short raven hair and round glasses. Harry. He smiled and felt warm at the sight of Harry.

His feet were taking him to Harry before he had time to realize what he was doing. Once he was in front of Harry looking down on him, Harry began to laugh, to laugh hysterically. He laughed and pointed at Draco.

"I could never love you" Harry said through laughter.

"You skinny, pale, blond, coward" Harry's face turned serious as he backed Draco up into a corner, the moonlit corner.

"See Son I told you, worthless" His father said into Draco's ear.

Draco couldn't breathe, he couldn't speak, he could only cry. Cry like the coward he was.

"And your little love affair won't last much longer, how could it when Harry will be dead soon anyways" His father laughed.

Draco fell to the ground, just as he was about to hit it he woke up.

Draco shot up and wiped his forehead. There were tears running down his cheeks which he quickly wiped away. It was just a dream. Harry wouldn't be dead soon, Harry wouldn't be going anywhere.

Draco still felt uneasy and got up to go check on Harry. He had promised himself he wouldn't be sweet on Harry, but he needed to make sure Harry was okay.

He got up and let his feet hit the cold floor. It sent a shiver from his feet up. Draco made his way to his door and opened it. He walked across the dark common room and opened Harry's door slowly.

His eyes immediately landed on Harry, who was sitting up and wide awake. His knees were pulled up to his chest, his arms hugging his knees.

Harrys eyes looked up to meet Draco's. Harry shot up from his bed, he basically jumped on Draco, mumbling "Thank merlin" Draco was confused. He felt like he should push Harry away.

Of course he didn't.

It took Draco a moment to wrap his arms around Harry. He held Harry, he bent down so Harry wouldn't have to get on his tippy toes and be uncomfortable. Draco held him tightly, he could feel Harry shaking, he was scared.

"What's wrong?" Draco said into Harry's ear.

"He said you died, he said you were easily disposed of" Harry said shakily into Draco's shoulder.

Draco's eyebrows furrowed.

"Who did?" Draco said back into Harry's ear.

"Voldemort" Harry's voice and body shook. Harry hated saying that name.

"Voldemort's dead, I'm fine I promise" Draco said, now a bit worried.

"I know.. I know" Harry said softly into his shoulder and sniffled a little. Harry was so frantic, it made him look messy and unstable. Harry slowly unwrapped his arms from around Draco. "I'm sorry" Harry said clearing his throat. "For?" Draco said looking down at him.

"For..attacking you, and waking you again" Harry chuckled a little, as did Draco. "It's alright Potter" Draco said. "Why are you in here?" Harry looked up at Draco. Draco rubbed the back of his neck. "I also had..a erm..nightmare" Draco mumbled under his breath. "What was that Malfoy?" Harry said. "I had a nightmare as well" Draco said sternly. "Oh about?" Harry looked up at him.

"Oh..nothing..nothing important now" Draco said looking away from Harry. "Get out" Harry said out of nowhere, sounding angry or hurt. "What?" Draco looked down at him. "Out." Harry scolded.

Draco rolled his eyes. "Always with the dramatics Potter" Draco left the room, his heart hurt and confused. What did Draco say that triggered Harry to get angry. Harry seemed to be on short fuse anyways. Draco went to his bedroom and turned on his lamp. He sat there and thought about Harry and his father. It was around 4:02 A.M.

Harry plopped down on his bed, he was unaware he could just flip his switch from happy to angry so fast. Harry stared up at his ceiling. Draco could never care about Harry, Draco would never care about Harry. Harry may have been overreacting, he was angry over Draco not telling him about a dream, a silly dream. Draco hated him Harry thought. Harry was an idiot for trying to get close to Draco. Once Harry started feeling any kind of good Voldemort was back in his head. Harry didn't mind Voldie in his head. Although he did mind Voldemort talking about Draco.

Harry wanted to scream, cry, and punch something all at once. Nothing made sense to him. He wanted Draco so bad. Harry wouldn't let himself get hurt, so he decided to shut him out. Harry wanted to punch Draco square in the nose for making him so confused.

Harry was angry. Draco was angry. Both angry at the one another for stupid reasons.

Draco drifted back to sleep thinking of how he could get rid of his and Harry's anger. Harry fell asleep questioning why he deserved to be breathing.

Draco woke up around 7:20 am, the night had been awful he barley slept. He got up and yawned. Draco rubbed his sleepy eyes and dragged himself out of bed. He figured maybe Harry wasn't mad anymore, he would go wake him for breakfast and everything would be back to normal.

This was their last day without classes. Tomorrow they would go back to their regular schedules. He wanted today to be a day for just the two of them. Draco didn't want the anger. Draco wanted peace and calm and passion.

He got up and put his school clothes and robes on. He fixed his collar and looked at the marks on his neck, he smirked. Draco fixed his tie and his hair. He slid his shoes on and made his way to Harry's door.

He knocked.

Once.

Twice.

Three times.

Four times.

No answer. He decided to open the door. What he saw made his heart drop a little. Harry's bed was made neat and tidy, his shoes were gone from in front of his wardrobe. Draco's heart sped up but he tried to calm it with the thought of Harry probably left without him, meaning Harry was still angry about whatever he was mad at.

Draco sighed and left the dorm to see if Harry was in the Great Hall. He walked through the halls, ignoring everyone. Draco arrived in the Great Hall and his eyes fell to the Gryffindor table where he saw Ron, Hermione, and Harry. Harry was there. Harry left the dorm without telling him.

Although he really didn't have to tell Draco anything. Draco scoffed and went over to him, taking a seat next him. Hermione and Ron both snapped their heads to look at him. "Malfoy." Harry said starting down at his plate.

"Why did you leave without telling me Potter" Draco said quietly so only Harry could hear. "You're not my keeper Malfoy, I don't have to tell you where i'm going." Harry scowled back.

He was being a bit harsh. Harry knew he should calm his attitude, he was just so angry for some reason. "Jeez someone woke up on the wrong side of the broomstick this morning" Draco rolled his eyes. "Whatever Malfoy, go away" Harry shooed him with his hand.

"Tell me when you're leaving from now on" Draco said getting up. "No. you. are. not. my. keeper" Harry said a little louder. Draco bit the inside of his cheek to keep himself from saying anything. He took a moment to look at Harry. Once he felt he had gotten a point across from just this look he got up and walked away to Slytherin table.

Embarrassed twice by the Golden Boy. What a feeling.

"What was all that about?" Ron said, stuffing his face like usual. Hermione nodded wanting to know as well. "Nothing" Harry mumbled now feeling bad about how he was to Draco.

"Liar" Ron said chuckling. "I'm not a liar you prat" Harry said throwing some egg at him. "Malfoy looked..worried or upset or something" Ron said finishing his food.

"Doesn't matter to me" Harry rolled his eyes. "Liar" Hermione said under her breath. She smiled to herself. "What was that Mione?" Harry looked at her.

"Oh nothing just choked on a piece of food"
She smiled. "Go talk to him" She suggested rather aggressively. "Wh- what why?" Harry said thrown off.

"Well because he seemed like he had something he wanted to say" She continued smiling. Ron was too busy trying to take food off of Hermione's plate. "Really think so?" Harry looked up at her. He felt guilty for being rude.

"Yes go talk to him" Hermione smiled and shooed him away just as he had done to Draco a few moments ago. Harry collected himself and stood up slowly. His palms were becoming clammy. Hermione nodded and turned to Ron, swatting his hand away from her food.

Harry turned and walked over to the Slytherin table. The Slytherin Table, Harry thought. He walked straight and proudly, confidently. He wasn't any of those things.

He sat down next to Draco, all the Slytherin turned their head to look at him with disgust.
"Enough" Draco said sternly staring at all of them, making them look away. Harry couldn't lie, it was hot when Draco took control so easily. All the snakes turned back to their food once Draco had told them so.

Draco turned to face Harry. "Come here to embarrass me again Potter?" He spat out at Harry. "On the contrary Malfoy, I came to say..sorry" Harry looked down. Draco couldn't believe his ears, he had Harry Potter apologizing to him. What a strange world.

"Sorry?" Draco looked at him confused. "Yes Sorry, would you like to hear it in a different language?" Harry said smiling. "You're sorry, to me?" Draco said still not believing it, he was sure Harrys friends made some evil plot to make a fool out of him. "Yes Malfoy i'm sorry, i'm sorry for just now and i'm sorry for last night" Harry mumbled. "Last night was..a bad moment for both of us, we were both angry for no reason" Draco shrugged.

Harry smiled mischievously. "So you're not angry anymore?" Harry looked at him. "No, no Potter I was never really angry" Draco said through bites of his food. Harry really needed Draco, after watching Draco take control and defend him, Harry was on a short fuse.

Harry subtly took Draco's tie in his hand "Well, I'll be going back to the dorm...you can join me if you please" He slid his hand off of Draco's tie and got up making his way to the doors. Draco bit his lip and watched Harry walk away. Something about Harry made Draco lose control.

After Harry was out of Draco's sight he ran to the dorm. Harry chuckled and ran inside, the portrait opened, letting him in. He smiled and ruffled his hair. Harry couldn't believe he had just done that. He knew Draco would probably finish his food and not come. But he got to tease Draco a little, leave an open invite.

Harry looked behind him when he heard the portrait open up again. Draco stood in front of the entrance with a smirk on his face. He walked over to Harry and stared down at him. "God Potter, you really know how to leave me breathless" Draco chuckled. "Now it's your turn" Draco wrapped his arms around Harry's waist. Harry's cheeks turned pink, but he continued to smirk, this was going just as he had hoped.

Harry looked up at Draco innocently. Draco bit his lip and leaned down to kiss Harry. His lips met Harry's, it was still a shock. Harry smiled and kissed back. Draco picked Harry up holding his thighs. Harry wrapped his legs around Draco's torso. Harry wrapped his arms around Draco's neck.

Draco licked Harry's bottom lip, triggering a shiver down Harry's spine. Harry parted his lips softly letting Draco's tongue enter. Harry held onto Draco and fought with his tongue.
Draco smirked and carried Harry over to the couch.

He laid Harry down and Harry nodded before Draco had time to ask if it was okay. Draco kissed the corner of his mouth and down his jawline. He saw Harry's marked up neck, both sides. He looked up at Harry with a look of hesitation. Harry nodded and started unbuttoning his shirt. He was still insecure, but he trusted Draco wouldn't judge.

Draco smiled and sat up just looking down at Harry. "What?" Harry looked up at him. "Nothing you're just.." Draco studied his body. "...so pretty" Harry blushed and smiled softly.

Draco leaned back down connecting his lips with the skin on Harry's collarbone. "Let's make some new bruises, ones with better memories eh?" Draco smirked. Harry just smiled, he loved everything about this moment. Draco made him feel good about who he was.

Draco slowly and softly sucked down Harry's collarbone. He softly licked and bit at the skin. Harry would moan and arch his back slightly every now then. Draco held his waist delicately. Harry let his hands fall down to his sides. Harry couldn't help but think, this felt like more than 'enemies with benefits'.

Draco let one of his hands fall down to intertwine with Harry's. Harry smiled and let out a deep breath he hadn't even realized he was holding. Draco knew what he was doing was wrong. Draco promised himself he wouldn't fall for Golden Boy, after all he wasn't good enough for Harry.

Draco sucked two love bites on Harry's collarbone. His sweet pronounced collarbone. Draco kissed back up to Harry's lips. He wasn't kissing him hungrily anymore, it was sweeter. Draco always seemed to turn passionate moments sweet. He couldn't help it, being with Harry brought out a side of him he didn't know existed.

His cold heart would warm.

Draco pulled away slowly and opened his eyes. He saw Harry staring at him with a goofy smile. Harry's cheeks were flushed, as always. Draco sat up, and sat Harry up as well. Their hands were still intertwined. Harry sat there with a smile on his face. He felt..calm.

Draco slowly rubbed his thumb along the backside of Harry's hand. Harry's cheeks turned a slight shade of red as he felt it. Draco smiled and pulled his hand away slowly. Harry was at a loss for words. He didn't know what to say, or how to say anything. Draco let himself fall into Harry's eyes.

Whenever Draco got an opportunity he would look into Harry's eyes. Just so he could try to figure out all of Harry's secrets. All of the problems he hid from the world. All the times his family hurt him. Draco wanted to know how they hurt him, and why he hurt himself.

Harry could see a a bit of sadness and emptiness behind Draco's eyes. Harry wanted to fill up the emptiness, he wanted to love Draco.

Draco let out a soft sigh and smiled. Harry felt like he needed to cry. He had a strong urge to cut. He felt weak and sad. The reason why was unknown. Harry wanted to be loved, not just..used. He knew who Draco was, he knew Draco wouldn't use him. The fact that the thought even crossed Harry's mind made him sad. Harry zoned back into reality and saw Draco staring at him with a look of worry or panic.

Harry hadn't even realized that there were warm tear streams running down his face. He was so emotional, it was embarrassing. "...Potter" Draco said softly. Harry had only heard that part of whatever Draco had said. Harry didn't respond he just sat there. "Potter" Draco said a little louder. Harry looked up to meet eyes with him.

Harry sniffled and wiped his eyes. "I'm sorry" Harry said softly and tried to blink back the rest of his tears that were trying to fall down his face. "Don't apologize to me." Draco said. Harry thought he was angry. Harry heard what sounded like edgy coldness in Draco's voice, he might've been imagining it or it was really how he said it.

Draco wrapped his arms around Harry's waist, pulling him closer. He laid Harry's head on his chest and held him. Harry felt tears well back up in his eyes. He tried to hold it back. "Let it out.." Draco said softly and rubbed Harry's back just as softly. Harry tried to hold it back, but couldn't. All of his emotions rushed out, he cried. He just cried.

Draco kept his hand on Harry's lower back, rubbing it in small circles.

Draco wanted to cry as well, he absolutely hated seeing Harry like this. Harry cried, he breathed unsteadily, he sniffled, he let himself relax into Draco's arms.

Harry started mumbling. "it's gonna kill me..it's gonna kill me.." Harry said through sobs. Draco's heart rate shot up, someone was trying to kill Harry. Draco pulled back and made eye contact with Harry. "Who's trying to kill you?" Draco said softly. Harry sniffled and wiped his eyes. Harry spoke softly and shakily.

"My mind"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Heyy I plan to make this story about 15 chapters long. I hope you're all enjoying the plot development !! Harry and Draco are so internally conflicted, I keep wanting to break down their walls. Draco has a super big wall up, Harry has sort of let his fall. omg just like walls. Stream walls Anyways Let's see when I actually do it because I have no clue.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

57K 617 12
Bottom Draco/Top Harry Bottom Harry/Top Draco (Some stories have one or the other it will be put in the title.) Note: I haven't watched or read Har...
170K 5.2K 26
"Umm I-I was uhh j-just leaving" I stuttered. {why am I having trouble speaking? especially to Malfoy!} He looks me up and down and I some how feel e...
20.7K 452 14
Completed!!!! A sequel will be delivered if you wish for one. Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters nor The Battle Of Hogwarts. Nor do I ow...
352K 11.7K 16
"You know what Potter... I think I'll take that offer," Draco began, walking closer towards me, backing me against the wall. "Wait, really?" I looked...