Stuck In Paris (PUBLISHED)

By NightTime_Storiexs

Highest rankings: Break-up: #3 (18th February 2020) Teen romance: #1 (24th February 2020) Paris: #1 (21st Jun... More

Cast List
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six

STUCK IN PARIS- PUBLISHED

12.5K 162 155
By NightTime_Storiexs

UPDATE: 17/03/21

STUCK IN PARIS IS NOW ONLY AVAILABLE ON AMAZON AS PAPERBACK AND KINDLE.

IF YOU WANT TO READ THE REST OF THE BOOK, YOU CAN GO AND BUY YOUR COPY

IDK WHY THIS IS IN ALL CAPS LMAO

Oh, my word...

Just to give you guys a quick look at what is happening, basically:

My most read book on here is Stuck In Paris. A lot of you seemed to like that, I know I've written so many more and will probably continue publishing my favorites and yours but this is the first book, making me a PUBLISHED AUTHOR.

It will be available on Amazon and other platforms really soon not only in India but even in the USA and other places internationally.

Here is a little glimpse of the cover for you guys and once it is available for purchase, I will 1000% make sure to link it on here, on Stuck In Paris on Wattpad, and even on my profile so you can purchase it anywhere and get yourselves a hard copy of the book.

Signed as well. A signed copy.

I'm no JK Rowling but your girl's trynna make that money, okay?

A lot of people who read it reached out to me and suggested I published it and so have some of my friends, so I'm getting it published.

Get yourselves a copy!!!!

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Don't steal. Please.

Enjoy the rest of your day/night

xx, Nikki

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 103K 41
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
7.8M 215K 38
❝ One day your Prince will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions. ❝ Nova Lockheart is tired of being...
188K 5.6K 60
NOW PUBLISHED WORLDWIDE AS A PAPERBACK/EBOOK! This is a Wattpad featured story in Teen Fiction. When sixteen-year-old Lissa Mehra arrives at the qu...
4.9M 129K 26
An arm snaked around my waist and he forced me to face him. "That kiss on Wednesday was hot, wanna continue from where we left off?" He whispered h...