𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 , carl...

By GREEKTRAGEDY-

₊˚ ˑ༄ ❛ 𝑶𝑯, 𝑯𝑶𝑾 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑷𝑳𝑰𝑪𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑰𝑻 𝑰𝑺 𝑻𝑶 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼! ❜ ↳💣🖇️🧸 ━━━ 𝐈... More

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
authors note (deleting later)

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

12.1K 336 154
By GREEKTRAGEDY-

⋆¸*ೃ☼ COMPLICATED | CARL GALLAGHER

DEBBIE, GET THE FUCK INSIDE,

ੈ♡

     LIZZIE HAD NOTHING TO DO. debbie was still gone, carl was eating breakfast with dominique and her father that morning, and everyone else was either busy or working.

     and the previous night, veronica told the girl that fiona and sean were getting married, and just lizzie's luck, she didn't have an outfit or a date.

     when she got to patsy's she realized carl was there, with dominique and her dad, waiting to have their orders taken. she quickly put her shit away and rushed over to them. 'can i start you off with drinks?' she asked, smiling hugely at the sight of carl looking actually respectable.

     mr winslow ordered coffee and the couple ordered orange juice. 'okay, i'll have that out for you in just a minute.' the blonde said, jotting it down. 'carl, can you come here for a second?' he rolled his eyes and got up, as mr winslow glared at the two.

      the girl led carl over to the other side of the restaurant, behind the counter. 'oh my god, he looks like he wants to kill you.' she laughed, glancing over at him. 'are you okay or should i have 911 on speed dial?'

      'i'll be fine.' carl muttered, crossing his arms.

      'alright,' elizabeth smiled, starting to make a pot of coffee. 'um, so do you have work later?'

      'no, i'm off all day. we can hang out later if you want.'

      'yeah, i'll text you.' lizzie replied, glancing over at the table. the girl genuinely thought dominique was very pretty. 'now go win him over,' she finished, giving carl a shove.

ੈ♡

     'NO OFFENSE, BUT I THOUGHT you were a hand whore.' fiona said as svetlana tailored her dress. lizzie, v, and jasmine were sitting on the couch watching.

     'i use my hands for many things.' svetlana said, putting a pin in the dress.

     'i just thought she could save you some dough.' v added, not looking up from her wedding magazine. 'ooh, look, you can walk down an aisle of rose petal for less than a grand.' the woman gasped. 'i think the four seasons maui is right up your alley.'

     lizzie turned to v and joked, 'might as well get married in a mcdonalds and call it a day.'

     'we haven't decided where we're gonna tie the knot. i want to do it right this time.' fiona said, smiling hugely.

     'you don't need a marriage license for that. you just need a good man.' v tells her best friend.

     'my marriage was too violent, low-i.q. homosexual.' svetlana explained. lizzie laughed a little too loudly before covering her mouth. 'i don't care. marriage is government document only— green card.'

     fiona shook her head, 'well, i don't want this wedding to be like the last time. in and out of the courthouse, then a shift at the diner, back to gus's after, eating leftovers. we acted like our wedding was no big deal.' she chuckled softly before pointing out, 'maybe that's why the marriage didn't work out.'

     'the marriage didn't work out cause you had the hots for sean.' v muttered.

     'a wedding should be special,with friends and family there.' fiona fought back.

     'debbie?' the blonde girl asked hopefully.

     'yeah, of course.' fiona answered. 'still hoping she'll give the baby up.'

     'oh, you want to get rid of the baby, give it to me.' svetlana told her. 'i get top dollar for white baby with no defects.'

     elizabeth glanced to v, who had her eyebrows raised. i think i'd kill svet if she wasn't so big and scary. the blonde thought to herself.

     'hey, lizzie, would you ever want to get married?' v asked, closing her magazine and setting it down, ignoring svetlana's comments.

     'yeah, definitely.' the girl answered, nodding her head. 'weddings are so magical and pretty and shit. but i'm not getting married to anyone around here, everyone's either boring or bat shit.'

ੈ♡

     SINCE FIONA WAS HAVING A bachelorette party at a strip club, elizabeth was left with all four of the babies. she quietly prayed someone was at the gallagher house was home so she could take them over there and someone would help out. carl had never texted saying he wanted to hang out, so she figured he was busy.

     the girl put the twins in the stroller, held yevgeny in one arm and held jasmine's hand in the other. it was bringing her back to when she had to watch all the kids back at her mom's house.

     as lizzie stepped outside, she noticed a police car outside and carl getting out. lip was walking nearby with a box in his hand. 'thanks for the ride, sergeant winslow.' carl said, closing the door.

     'hey.' lip said, 'what the hell's all that about?

     'i think i want to be a cop.' carl answered.

     'that's all fine and dandy, can you guys please fucking help me?' lizzie asked, trying to keep yevgeny from falling out of her arms.

     lip and carl noticed the girl was struggling and lip ran over to grab yevgeny from her. 'jeez, why do you have so many kids?'

     'fiona's bachelorette party,' she answered simply. 'everyone who could possibly be watching these kids went and i'm not old enough to legally go into a strip club, so i'm stuck watching them.'

      'hey, what're you doing back?' carl asked lip, grabbing jasmine up off the ground.

      'it's been a rough week.'

ੈ♡

     'WHY'S THE KID CRYING AGAIN?' carl yelled over jasmine's yells.

     'the others are pulling her hair, fuckface!' lizzie yelled back, grabbing jasmine from the playpen.

     'hurt.' jasmine pouted as her older sister wiped her tears gently.

     elizabeth set her down at the table, grabbing her a bag of chips and setting them down in front of her. 'you have to pay attention, idiot.' she said, smacking him on the back of the head mulitple times.

     'okay! okay! stop abusing me!'

     from outside, she could hear a familiar voice shouting. she ran over to the window and frank was being taken away by two big dudes and debbie was screaming and visibly in labor.

     'carl, watch the babies!' the girl said, running outside to help her friend.

     'i've never been so excited to see you!' debbie panted, watching as she ran over to hug her. it was cold as fuck, but lizzie could care less.

     'debbie, get the fuck inside,' the girl laughed, tossing debbie's arm around her shoulder. 'you and your poor baby are gonna get hypothermia,' then her fucking water broke.

     elizabeth rushed her inside and set her down on the couch, calling everyone she could think of. they all got there in less than ten minutes.

      'i'll go get my truck so we can go to the hospital.' kev yelled over all the noise.

      'no! no hospitals!' debbie cried in pain.

      'we don't have time to argue.' fiona said.

      debbie screamed in pain as v confirmed, 'no shit, this baby is coming.'

      'now?!' lizzie asked, her eyes practically popping out of her head like a loony toons character.

      'she's crowning!'

      'what the fuck are you doing?' lip yelled at svetlana, who was taking videos and pictures on her phone.

      'i capture moment.'

      'quick, who delivered liam?' fiona asked her brother.

      'monica. she was high. he slid right out.'

      'go get sylvia from down the block, she's a nurse.' fi commanded her brother.

      'no good.' kev shook his head. 'she's at cook county.'

      'i thought she worked at rush.' fiona said in confusion.

      'no, cook county department of corrections. she shot her husband.' v informed her.

      'you worked at a nursing home.'

      'changing bedpans.' v corrected. 'i never delivered a damn baby!'

ੈ♡

     LIZZIE AND CARL WERE ON baby duty, since neither of them wanted to be around the birthing.

     'you know, you're not actually total shit with kids.' the blonde told carl, setting one of the twins down on ian's bed. they were in charge of amy, gemma, yevgeny, liam, and jasmine, which was making lizzie go crazy, but they had all mostly gone to bed.

     'well, it was either make the kids shut up or watch a slimy baby pop out of my sister, so. . .'

     elizabeth laughed quietly, careful not to wake any of the babies up. 'how'd your day with winslow go?'

     'it was fucking sick, i got to help arrest a dude.'

     'so that's why you're all 'i wanna be a cop now'?' she asked. from downstairs, the two could still hear all the commotion.

     carl nodded in response. 'what about you?'

      'what about me?' lizzie asked, confused as to what the boy was asking her.

      'what do you wanna be?' no one had ever asked her that question before.

      it was assumed that she'd become a prostitute or selling dope one day when she lived back home, because it was tradition for her family, but now she had potential.

      'i dunno, i've never really thought about it.' she answered finally, crossing her arms tightly across her chest. and after a split second, she found that she was looking at carl and feeling something she had never felt before.

      before she could do or say anything else, gemma woke up and started crying.

AUTHOR SPEAKS
😁
(updated or whatever)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 3.6K 85
I can't control the overflow Emotions rolling like a stone My fantasies play hide and seek I got a crush it's crushing me It's crushing me I got a cr...
98.9K 1.4K 76
Ivy finds herself back in the place she grew up in, Chicago , she wasn't planning on staying for long but that took a turn when she slipped right bac...
113K 1.4K 37
𝗶'𝗺 𝗴𝗹𝗮𝗱, 𝗜 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻. the fate of a fucked up gallagher falling for a fucked u...
425 2 12
In the wake of the shooting, seventeen-year-old Iana Milkovich has turned to her old flame, Axel, for comfort. But when questions come knocking about...