When the Demigods Go to Hogwa...

De Perseus_Peter_Potter

What happens when our favorite demigods go to Hogwarts? Will they be able to stay undercover and make allies... Mai multe

WIZARDS?!?!?
Questions and Action
My Demigod Life Gets Even Sadder
DRAGON ALLEY
SHOPPING yaaay (note the sarcasm)
Kings cross
The Train Ride 🚂 🚂 🚂
The sorting
The dormitories
friends
uh oh
Let the Prank War Begin!!!
Sorry
When it goes to far..
Forfeit
Sorry....

Introductions and disclaimers

2.9K 29 8
De Perseus_Peter_Potter

Hello!  This is my first story on wattpad. Please do not write hurtful comments or comments with cussing. I will try to update every 2-3 days. I hope you enjoy my story!

This story takes place after the seventh year. Harry and his friends have to redo their seventh year.

The demigods only got about 4 months of relaxation after the giant war. In that time Leo returned with Calypso. Now, to their disappointment and frustration, they are sent undercover to make allies with the wizards.

The Triwizard tournament is back. The air is full of suspicions, jealousy, and spite. Who will win the tournament? Will the demigods make allies with the Wizards?

When they speak in Greek it is in italics

Disclaimer:

I don't own any characters or places. It all belongs to Uncle Rick and J.K Rowling. I will not do disclaimers every chapter!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

55.6K 686 45
Another cliché story about mortals meeting demigods. Requests are open, feel free to DM me! Trigger Warning: This story might contain a few sensitive...
386K 13.7K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
6.9K 70 9
The seven are revealed at Goode High School and struggle through the whole school knowing this secret that they have kept for so long. the Olympian g...
562K 13.7K 27
After Gaea and Voldemort's defeat, various demigods enrol at Hogwarts. They befriend Harry Potter, fail homework assignments, and train the wizards t...