Den Noona✅ (Reverse Harem OT7)

By JoonsFix

A peaceful walk turns into a chance encounter for one ARMY when she's presented with a contract unlike any ot... More

Welcome to Den Noona
One: Introduction
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Message from the Author
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Epilogue - Part 1
Epilogue -Part 2: The Finale
100K!
Bonus

Six

14.3K 403 177
By JoonsFix

The boys finish the movie but no one moves right away, it was actually fairly early in the night, only 10pm.

"She's so cute when she sleeps, hard to believe that than an hour ago she was wide open begging Seokjin-hyung to stop" Jimin smiled, he was going to be a dangerous one.

"I know. Guys I didn't think she was going to sign it for real" Yoongi commented "How did you pick her?"

"I didn't. When I met her last week this was not my intention, I thought she was pretty and we could have fun but not this" Namjoon confessed "Not at first. I just felt like I could trust her and since you all trust me I took a chance. I think she's attractive and knew y'all would too. She seems like a really cool and smart woman"

"But two months isn't long enough, I don't want her to leave us that soon" Hoseok added "How can we make sure she stays with us?"

"She may have to go back home for a little while or reapply for a work visa" Yoongi answered "Maybe we can convince our company to hire her as translator or as an English teacher for us"

"Yah! Hyung you're a genius" Jungkook chimed with his bunny smile "Noona's Korean is already good, it's a perfect cover"

"Is she noona to all of us?" Taehyung questioned

"Yeah, she was born in 1991" Jin answered remembering her birthday written on the contract "Her birthday is in a little under 3 months on January 12th"

"We should plan something special for her. She's definitely a special person to us now. We all have to take good care of her and I don't mean just her body, make her feel comfortable and appreciated" Namjoon instructed and the others nodded in agreement.

"She looks a little uncomfortable right now, help me put her in my bed so she won't have a pain in her neck" Hoseok said gently lifting her head from Jin's shoulder

"I got her" Jungkook swiftly lifted Ami's body from the sofa and carried her to Hobi's room being extra careful not to wake her. He laid her down gently and Hobi placed the blanket over her body tucking her in. They both left soft kisses on her forehead before quietly exiting the room.

The next morning I woke up because I had to pee, I sat up in a bed that was not mine in a room that was not mine. I completely forgot I had to spend the night away from home because of the weather. I sat up calming myself down then pulled my knees to my chest burying my face between them. Last night was the biggest plot twist of my life so far. First, I met BTS and learned A LOT more about them than anyone would ever believe. Second, they are freaks! I giggled, can't believe my boys get down like this but I'm not mad at all. I plan to enjoy every single minutes this limited time offer.

I hop off the bed and wander down the hall to the bathroom, knocking because the door was pulled closed. No answer. I twist the handle and it opens, I quickly pee, wash my hands and go back to the bedroom. "I wonder where they are"

Unsure what to do. I decided to give myself a tour. I wandered from room to room guessing which member belonged to it. I went upstairs and down but no one was insight so I got my phone and called Namjoon.

"Good morning babydoll" I could hear him smile into the receiver. I guess that's my pet name, babydoll, I like it.

"Good morning Joonie, where are you guys?"

"We have meetings this morning, sorry to leave you like that but we'll be back soon. Can you wait for us to come home?"

"Of course"

"Okay. Make yourself comfortable, since we didn't plan on you staying the night we asked some staff to buy you a few things and some extra clothes. The bags should be in the common area on the bar" he explained, I hear a lot of noise in the background "I have to go now"

"Alright, thanks. Now get back to work Kim Namjoon. Bye" the call ended and I went to find the bags left for me. There was body wash, shampoo, conditioner, facial cleanser, moisturizer, different types of oils, a comb, a brush and a toothbrush. In another bag I found some pants, tops, socks, shorts, several pairs of panties, including some cute lace and satin pairs, some bralettes, and a pair of slippers. "Geez guys, I'm not moving in" I laughed as I placed everything back in the bags and carried them to the bedroom I slept in, which I'm guessing is either Namjoon or Hoseok's room.

I took a long, hot relaxing shower, washing my entire body twice enjoying the hot water running over me. Afterwards I brushed my teeth and gargled mouthwash before fixing my hair. My ponytail was ruined so I made a DIY oil blend for my hair, from what was provided and massaged it into my scalp really good then brushed it backwards into a wavy bun. For the final steps, I cleaned my face and moisturized my body so I wouldn't be ashy. I was hungry so I fixed myself a pack of ramyeon, adding soft boiled eggs and some leftover meat from last night. After eating I ended up watching a K-drama out of boredom and falling asleep on the couch until I heard a bunch of noise.

"Babydoll is sleeping" I heard Jin say softly before planting a kiss on my lips

"No, I'm awake" my eyes flutter open and I see him looking as gorgeous as ever in front of me "Hey good looking" Jin blushes and winks at me.

"Hi Honey" Tae's bass filled voice greets me from behind followed my a nibble on my ear and kiss on my neck "You smell delicious"

"Hi Taehyung, thank you" I moaned with a stretch "Where's everyone else?"

"Namjoon was right behind us, Jimin and Hoseok went shopping, JK is working out and Yoongi at his studio" Jin answered accounting for everyone's whereabouts. "I'm going for a shower"

"I'm sleepy but I wanna spend some time with you"

"I'll be here, go get some rest" I promised. He nodded and left. Soon after I seen Namjoon, he was looking good enough to eat

"Hi babydoll" he smiles so hard his eyes disappear behind his glasses, I absolutely loved it.

"Hi Joonie" he leans over the back of the couch, grabs my face tilting my head back and kisses me from above, I taste his cherry lip balm. Without breaking our kiss I turn my body so that my knees are in the seat cushion and our faces line up. He pulls me up by my waist so that I now sit on top of the sofa edge with him between my legs. I wrap my arms around his waist pulling him closer to me "I missed you" I moan into his mouth slipping my hands under his shirt, sensually rubbing his back then coming to his chest and torso, he's definitely been working out. I knew he looked bigger in their photos.

"I missed you too" he replied pulling back looking me over, putting his forehead on mine "I want you so bad" he whispered against my nose as my chest heaved and my nipples became visible through my shirt

"I'm yours, take me right now" I raised his shirt over his head and tossed it behind me before taking off mine.

"Fuck" he swears looking at my breast "You have nipple rings" his hands rose from my hips to my tits kneading them aggressively, one hand tugging at my piercing which sent shivers down my vagina. Next I felt his tongue swirling around my skin as he took my left breast into his mouth, sucking and licking as if he needed it to survive. My head fell backwards and my hands ruffled through his soft tresses. He soon switched breasts and gave my right the same amount of attention. I moan in approval of his actions, it feels great but I wanted him inside me right now.

"Daddy, I've been waiting all day, break me in already" He stands upright, looking at me with those dragon eyes and biting his bottom lip. I'm Niagara Falls with that look, throbbing and I feel his bulge getting bigger.

"Aw babydoll, I'm gonna tear the pretty pussy of yours apart" he promised and the floodgates were opened. He grabbed my hand and we ran upstairs to his bedroom, slamming the door behind us, he pushed me on the bed and pulled off my shorts "No panties? You really were waiting for me" he undressed himself down to his birthday suit before climbing in bed and hovering over me with a hungry look in his eyes. I prop myself up on my elbows and lick his bottom lip.

"Let me see it first" I demand a little too happy, he chuckles and leans back and all I see is a big, thick, long and veiny monster "Ooh I fucking knew it! I knew you had a big dick, it's fucking beautiful" I praise him. He shakes his head with a laugh and pushes me back down, grabs his third leg and strokes it a few times before guiding it in. I take a deep breath, holding it as he does this a few more times.

He leans in real close when I exhale and whispers "I'm gonna show you why they call me the god of destruction" just then he digs deep, plugging my wet little cunt with his entire dick, I moaned out loudly and grabbed the sheets. He pulls out and rams back into me, I feel every single inch, Joon picks up his pace bouncing my body, he catches one of my nipple rings with his teeth and holds it there while continuing to assault my honey pot. Both of us moaning and cursing as we enjoy how good we feel to each other.

"Let me ride you" I suggest, he agrees and pulls out and lies on his back. I mount him backwards, reverse cowgirl style, leaning forward I make circular movements with my hips feeling him grab and squeeze my ass. "Spank me" he obliges, smacking my ass repeatedly as I rock back and forth soon enough I plant my feet next to his thighs and begin bouncing up and down on his throbbing cock.

"Fuck Ami... Faster baby" I go as fast as I can without him slipping out "Yes baby, just like that. Daddy's gonna cum soon" he announces and I bounce at full speed a few more times before my knees give out. I sit still breathing heavy for five seconds when he tells me to turn around. I spin around with him still inside and press down on his chest and I start to ride to him again this time he's meeting me thrust for thrust. My walls squeeze around his thickness and I coat him in my glaze.

He slides down a little and wraps his arms tightly around me then starts thrusting into me violently when all I can do is scream out in pure ecstasy biting down on his shoulder. His pace slows drastically while he growls sucking on my neck, three strokes later he exits my dripping, clenching hole and releases his warm seed all over my butt. Our labored breaths fill the room, Namjoon loosens his grip on me and I fall to the side admiring his thick body, muscular body

"How are you so gorgeous?" he spoke before I could get my words out "You know that you are gorgeous right? Your beautiful chocolate skin, sexy lips, beautiful smile and amazing body. I could fuck you 10 times a day and it still wouldn't be enough" I buried my face in the pillow, blushing.

"I could ask you the same thing. You are the whole reason I know and love BTS, those dimples, your honey skin, thick, juicy lips and these hands..." I say interlocking our fingers "I saw you and had to find out more about you"

"Well I think we're both glad you did. I'm glad you agreed to something so crazy Ami, I know it's not ideal or normal but you've made us all really happy so we'll work hard to make you happy as well" Namjoon was being so sweet and sincere, I almost forgot he just wrecked me barely ten minutes ago.

"Aww Joonie thank you babe," I pecked his lips "Is it weird that I only met you a week ago, the other members a day ago but I never once felt uncomfortable with this idea? I was shocked I'm someone you're ALL attracted to but I didn't feel uneasy"

"What? You think just because we're Korean we don't like black women?"

"No, I always had a gut a feeling you and Taehyung, and maybe Yoongi but I wasn't sure about the others"

"We've traveled all over the world, met people from all races, ethnicities, and nationalities, experiences like ours and being in the music and entertainment industry will definitely change your perspective. You learn to love and appreciate the differences of other people. You obviously aren't exclusively attracted to black men so don't assume Korean men wouldn't be attracted to you"

"I love your sexy brain" I laughed making him laugh "Seriously, being smart is so attractive and that's one of the many things I like about you. But I never said I didn't think Korean men weren't attracted to me. I said I didn't think all of BTS would be but now I know for sure all y'all want some of this brown sugar!" I teased cracking myself up as he get out the bed grabbing his sweatpants

"You think you're funny?" he smiles pulling his pants on

"I'm freaking hilarious"

"Okay, we'll see how much laughing you're doing when you're choking on dick later" my eyes nearly pop out of my head and I throw a pillow at him as he runs out the room laughing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.6K 39
"But just remember one thing princess, you're ours" "Yes daddy" Naomi is just a normal girl struggling to get through life. what happens when she ge...
229K 4.8K 70
✭ book 1 ✭ cover inspired by bts now 3 : dreaming days and blghitted (ig) synopsis ➣ makailee saxton, a 22-year-old black girl, has been an ARMY sinc...
60.2K 3K 33
What happens when you find everything you could ever want wrapped in a beautiful foreign packaging? STARTED: November 22, 2020 ENDED: June 13, 2021 A...
719K 20.4K 48
"I want you stripped on all fours with that pretty little ass in the air for me. Then..." he laughed darkly. "T-then what," you whispered. "I'm going...