jaeyong || 1 8 5 0

jamsnrice

Two princes fall in love.... Еще

.
I
I I
I I I
I V
VI
VII

V

164 15 8
jamsnrice

Morning came taeyong was walking outside by the cold snow and red blood roses, more cloud's filling the dark days like always. The gates of both palace and village had been locked up once again. He just wished to see jaehyun again but if he came near he'd be killed, "how unfair" taeyong thought sitting down on the steps letting his tears slipping out.

something inside told him he'd see jaehyun again but he felt as it were impossible now, he was worried sick for the other if something happened. 

🌹

Jaehyun had finally arrived near Tenebris The dark clouds surrounding them only and white snow covering the kingdom, the red roses as a beautiful contrast just like taeyong. He took a different route to get to the palace without being seen.

"Hey you there!" He turned around a villager who stood looking at jaehyun "What do you do outside the gates? their Majesty's orders to not leave or open gates our prince is in danger"-"I am sorry will you let me enter then"-"hurry" the villager took him around where guards opened the gates letting them in. 

"Hold it I never saw you go out" said a guard coming over inspecting jaehyun although he couldn't be seen clearly he covered his face and hair with a cloak "no I left two days ago on a hunt"-"let him in it's fine" another guard came signaling to shut the gates already.

Jaehyun went in his horse not knowing where to go the palace was till far form the main entry to the kingdom village, it was beautiful houses made of brick and marble, the road not clearly seen for the mounts of snow and villagers selling warm tea and fresh breads. The roses did not miss a spot in houses.

But he already had a special flower, for someone special. 

Continuing his way, it was not part of the plan to get in the village as it would be harder for him to reach without being caught. 

"I'll just go around the back side" so taking a turn and finding a spot no one was near "I'll be back sakura stay here" He got off and climbed up the gates and jumping down. 

There It was, he ran around to the palace garden, it was colder up in the castle.

He quickly jumped over the tall gates again falling down to the hard snow, not fluffy like in books. 

🌹

"Your highness you should come inside soon, don't catch a cold"-"I'll come in soon it's nice out here right now"  he said still resting his hand's on the porch outside as the snow fell he picked a rose and began plucking the petals "He's coming, he is not, he is , he's not, he is, he's no-"

"He is" Taeyong sighed looking into the distance, a person coming his way from afar, he looked closer to have a better look "it can't be" he shook it off  

They began to run to him, taeyong's heart and time stopped "Jaehyun?" His tears began to slip out as he ran down the steps running as fast as he could 'it is him' his smile did not leave nor his tears of joy. 

"Jaehyun!"-"Tae!" he yelled running to him and throwing himself onto jaehyun both falling onto the snow "I missed you so much, how did you get past?" he mumbled hugging him tightly "nothing is impossible when it's for you"-"I'm so glad you are okay"

"I wanted to see you so bad already I had to come here"-"you were allowed to come?"-"not really"-"I'm sorry" taeyong looked down feeling bad to have caused trouble. "Don't apologize i'm here right? we'll find a way"-"you promise?"-"I promise"

Both stood up holding hands jaehyun handed him a beautiful pink carnation "it's beautiful thank you" for the one hundredth time tearing up "how did you find me"-"like I said nothing is impossible for you but I did get help from haechan and renjun"

"Thank you for coming back" jaehyun hummed back and took the other by his waist pulling him in tae's heart beat so fast as he stared at the other's lips so beautiful closing their eyes and leaned in connecting their soft lips. 

It was addicting their adrenalin of finally able to be together and in love was beautiful not wanting to end. Taeyong opened his eyes as both panting smiling so in love "I love you-"what was that?" jaehyun teased "I said I love you!"-"I didnt catch that come again?" taeyong pouted "I love you too so much"

"I wish we could just be together freely" taeyong said "I'd do so with you"-"you would?"-"of course my angel" the name made him blush furiously "cute"

taeyong took him by the hand taking him further down "where are we going?"-"I don't want you to be seen it's dangerous for you to be here"-"it's very beautiful here"-"thank you I love it a lot too"

"did you ever tell your parents" jaehyun asked "I did, they were fine with it but when I mentioned it was you they declined right away telling me to forget about you"-"You're not going you're stuck with me"-"I wouldn't ask for anyone else"

"They won't look for you?"-"they know I like to wander around here it's fine"-"what if we sneaked out"-"haha nice one....unless"-"going the way I came in" jaehyun looked at taeyong "Lets go then"

They had managed to leave the palace successfully making sure to com back before they started to look for him. 

🌹

"Where is taeyong?" Asked his mother "he's outside your majesty I told him to come in soon, he seemed very mournful"-"that boy I told him to forget about that prince"-"go find him please Kenji"

"I'll be taking my leave, for the hunt " The king stood up ready to leave "Be safe" The queen said waving "I will" he smiled leaving out.

"I'll go look for the prince right now then" Kenji left once again sighing having to go around the palace to find taeyong "why does he wander around everywhere" he whined jogging around finding his friend.

Eventually he began to yell "Taeyong!!" no sight of him after going around "maybe he went back inside, I cant do this anymore" He went up to lei, Jeno's friend too "Can you help me look for taeyong please"-"yeah sure ill look in the top two floors"-"thanks I'll look in this one and second"

After spending an eternity checking rooms and ball rooms Kenji ran back to the queen but stopped before getting in, if taeyong did leave he knew the reason and would get him into trouble, but then he would get into trouble for lying.

"taeyong would cover for me if I cover for him" he decided to head back and roam around again, not before the main door were aggressively opened with guards running "Your majesty! Its the King! he's been shot down!"-"BY WHO! WHERE IS HE" she rushed out the doors to the medic room with Kenji running behind. 

Her husband was on the bed being treated an arrow passing his shoulder. She ran to him holding his hand that trembled in pain. "Take it out!" she yelled "We can't right now we have to give him medicine that will numb his pain or he will die of pain your majesty"-"oh no" she cried out holding his hand.

"Akari" he said weakly she leaned over to him "Let taeyong marry him"-"don't say such thing's you will stay with us y-you will see him be happy"-"I fear I will in the light I am sorry my love"-"no please ye joon stay" she smiled at him her tears never ending 

Wealky smiling back closing his eyes "no" she cried hugging him "don't leave me please" screams heard in the castle of agony.

Kenji watched the scene sadness overflowing their king was gone, taeyong nor jeno in sight. The pain both will feel is to not imagine. 

🌹

Jaehyun and taeyong climbed back over the gates "I'll have to go now I will see you soon"-"I hope so too thank you for coming here I missed you"-"I did too, take care" the leaned in their soft lips reencountering. 

"Taeyong!" he quickly pulled away looking over who yelled, jaehyun stayed still "K-kenji please dont say anything" taeyong said as he came walking with a mournful expression "Taeyong it's your father h-he's passed taeyong"-"what?"-"your father is no longer with us"

He could only see how pale and terrified he was feeling light headed "Where is he! I'll see you soon jaehyun take care please" Taeyong let go his hand running off into the castle. Kenji stayed behind "So you're the prince taeyong has been talking non stop about huh"

"he has?"-"yes. I won't say anything because taeyong is my friend and I covered for him while he was gone I must warn you to be careful around here it's dangerous for you"-"Thank you for helping, please take care of him o'm sorry for the king"-"we'll see, till next time your highness"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2.9K 294 19
Where Jaemin falls for his internet friend, Renjun
16.9K 462 21
"..I like you, No I love you". started: 03 31, 2020 ended: 07 16, 2020 ♡best scores♡ °#8/192 in johnmark
164K 11.1K 41
My boyfriend's crush is kissing a girl, thought Renjun sarcastically, a little bit bitterly... Renjun's life is a crazy mess, Jeno has trust issues, ...
instagram ; lmk ✔️ m.p

Любовные романы

62K 1.5K 40
in which he accepts her dm request. instagram!au COMPLETE