Alpha And Her Human Mate

By whoneedname

My wolf Flicker start roaming my head demanding to go towards our mate. And I did just that, I started lookin... More

Author's note
Character's Intro
Chapter 1 (edited)
Chapter 2 (edited)
Chapter 3 (edited)
Chapter 4 (edited)
Chapter 5 (edited)
Chapter 6 (edited)
Chapter 7 (edited)
Chapter 8 (edited)
Chapter 9 (edited)
Chapter 10 (edited)
Chapter 11 (edited)
Chapter 12 (edited)
Chapter 13 (edited)
Chapter 14 (edited)
Chapter 15 (edited)
Chapter 16 (edited)
Chapter 17 (edited)
Chapter 18 (edited)
Chapter 19 (edited)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Not an update
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42.1
Chapter 42.2
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
Thank you
Can Broken Heart Beat Again
Q&A
Q & A

Chapter 50

4.3K 125 9
By whoneedname

One month later

"Is this necessary? I don't feel like partying, it hasn't been that long. We can still cancel it. Right?" I wined about the same thing for a thousand times in two days but it still wasn't enough to make them change their mind.

"Eddy, its been a month, it's not too early. And it is not a party, you didn't have a coronation ceremony and you had fought a war as an alpha. It is a necessity that should have been done a long time ago. It was Jay's idea to announce your alpha title this way after this whole mess gets settled," Tyler countered.

"Eddy lets rewind a little and tell us how far we had come in a month," Adrian said. These two do this every time I tried to argue to them about this party. They are being too good of a team against me. I don't like it.

"Blood moon pack has been established again with new alpha and new beliefs and so far, no problem had been coming from them. And they are our top allies now."

"And?" Tyler prompted.

"Kyle and Stephen are raising two kids and are surprisingly good at it. They are two little devils who want the attention of the whole family and the one who dances at their tune most is dad." I paused and Adrian gave me a look to continue, I took a deep breath, "Pack is back at being normal. The usual vibe of normality and happiness is back. Raven is living in her new cottage near the river and is involving more and more with the pack. No one else dared to challenge us, so we have been living in peace."

"Eddy, he didn't sacrifice himself for you because he wanted to die, he saved you because he wanted you to live and you are not living. I know no one can replace him, but life doesn't stop for anyone, we have to keep moving with it or we would be left behind," Tyler said embracing me. I know what they are saying is right but saying we should move on is easier than actually doing it. But I can't keep on doing this, my pack needs me to be present at this moment not drowning in painful past.

"Okay. I will try my best at this time. I am sorry I made you worry again."

"It's okay. Eddy, I was meaning to ask you, how was your first time meeting his family?"

"They hate me," I said making both Tyler and Adrian turn to me.

"That's exaggerating, she didn't know you that's why she is wary of you," Adrian has repeated this so many times that I think that he might want to make himself believe those words.

"Your mom said that I am using my power and money to keep you in my grasp. I am using your vulnerabilities to keep you trapped here and that is why you couldn't go anywhere on your own free will. And this whole relationship thing is a sham to cover my evil intentions. If my intentions towards you were pure, I wouldn't have avoided meeting them for this long. How is it exaggerating that she hates my gut, she thinks that I am an evil queen who had trapped her son."

"Well...what she said did hold some truth, we might know the reason behind everything, but from her point of view it does looks that way. But what's more exciting is that this situation is like some kind of reverse fairytale where instead of a princess, the prince needs saving. So, Adrian how does it feels like to be the damsel in distress," Tyler joked. That boy can joke in any situation and I won't be surprised if he ever gets in a life-death situation because of his weird sense of humor. Like right now Adrian glaring at him like he is throwing daggers at him.

"She just needs some time to accept you," Adrian said looking defeated.

"I know she will, and I am not going to stop till that happens," I assured my mate.

"By the way, Adrian get some crazy power after you guys completed mating, and do you know that his healing power is way faster than ours."

"Don't tell me you test it to know who's is faster?" they both start looking sheepishly at each other. Goddess these kids.

"I can expect this type of behavior from this idiot but.." I remember the time when Adrian cut his hand to see if he got healing or not, "Nevermind, you both are the same, but since when did you become BFF."

"Since we had taken care of a whiny baby together, that type of shit brings people close."

"Tyler, you know I love you right," I said taking a step toward him.

"Adrian your mate is scaring me," he said taking a step back.

"You know I would never hurt you purposely and if I ever hurt you in the future, I should apologize for that in advance right? So, Tyler I am extremely sorry for killing you by mistake," I jumped on him as I said these words, only to be stopped by two hands holding me tightly from back. I turned my head back to see Adrian holding me, I tried freeing myself, but he only tightened his hold. I growled at him in frustration. He kissed my cheek ending my growling. I looked at him in a daze completely forgetting what was happening. The sound of footsteps brought me back to reality and I saw Tyler escaping using this moment as a distraction. I turned back to Adrian to complain but before I could even open my mouth, he kissed me again this time on lips. One of his finds its way to my hair and he grabbed them to tilt my head in the right angle. His tongue caressed my lips and I open my mouth to give him excess, but to my dismay, he stopped and his hands left my body completely, I whined at loss of contact.

He chuckled looking at my dazed expression, "How adorable. Be a good girl." He patted my head and left me standing there trying to understand what the hell just happened.

______

"Are you sure about this dress cause I am not that confident with this slit, it is showing my scars," I whined to Adrian as he was the one to pick this dress. He is more confident about it than me.

"Scars show how strong you are. Your scars make you more beautiful and it tells these alphas that you are not one to mess with."

"So, you are just happy that no one would approach me."

"Umm...Yeah, can you blame me. You look so beautiful that anyone would fall for you and I don't like competition."

Even though my wounds have healed and most of the scars have also healed completely but I had a large piece of flesh torn out of my both legs which had left some nasty scars on their way, which I don't think would go. I wasn't feeling too confident in showing skin due to the increased number of scars that are littered in my body, some were just shadow of their original shelf but some were more prominent. But this mate of mine had picked this dress that would show most of them. I won't deny that I like this dress, it is a simple black V neck dress with a slit on one leg. It is simple and elegant and I would have been more confident to wear it if there weren't so many scars.

Enough about me, my prince charming is looking delicious in his tux. How could one look so matured and dangerous with their boyish charm? I wish we had more time before the party, but when do we get what we want easily. Maybe later.

________

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I know we are a little late at this and you already knew this but I would pretend that you don't. I, proudly want to introduce the alpha of our pack, my daughter, Edena Crescent Black, and her mate Adrian Lucian Whittaker. They have been leading our pack for a while now and we can't be prouder," dad announced making everyone's focus turn to us. I hate this type of attention where they will judge you like its the most natural thing to do. But it couldn't be helped now, all I can do or had to do is smile and bear with it.

Adrian and I greeted some people who came to congratulate us and made our way to stand somewhere away from the majority of the crowd but still looked like being part of the crowd. I could hear all the whispers from here and I can bet that Adrian could too. Some were talking in a general judgemental tone, some were saying that we did wrong with blood moon pack, some even said that I don't know how to act like an alpha, that I don't have what it takes to be alpha of a pack, but few were supporting us too. I looked around to see what others were doing, I wanted to be surrounded by my people right now, only to found them trapped in their vicious circle of gossip mongers. I knew people came to me to demanding answers or satisfying their need for gossip or will try to take a bite from my flesh to make themselves feel like they are somehow better than me. Adrian tightened his hold on my hand to bring my attention to him and that helped me calm down a bit.

"Alpha Edena long time no see. Remember me?" and here it began.

"Sorry, no," please go away, I don't want to deal with you.

"I knew you wouldn't. Let me help you, we met at a party just like this not very long ago," he smirked at the end of his sentence, his behavior like he had some type of upper hand on me. I have definitely met this 'too good for this world' idiot somewhere.

"Oh, Clay right. We met at alpha Jonathan party right," oh goddess, someone please save me from this idiot.

"So, you do remember me. I know it's hard to forget me. Let me tell you how big of a surprise is to see that you are the alpha of your pack, I mean it is a quite big pack, it must be hard to handle it alone."

I don't know if he was trying to compliment me or insult me, and I could feel Adrian's irritation at this idiot through our bond.

"It is but thankfully I don't have to do it alone. I have a wonderful family to support me and I also have my mate to be there for me whenever I need him."

"Oh, yeah your mate. I heard you are mated with a human, I wonder why Goddess was being so unkind to you, you already had it bad with being forced to lead the pack because your brother didn't want to take his rightful duty. I think you should have been mated with a strong alpha who could lead your pack," he said completely ignoring the fact that my mate is standing right here.

Adrian snarled at him with his eyes glowing and take a threatening step toward him. I stopped him before this self-absorbed idiot could notice. I need to stop Adrian from killing him, especially in front of all these people.

"You don't have to feel sorry for me. I have a perfect mate for me and rest assured even Elders told me that he is a perfect match for me. Now if you excuse us," I smiled at him the best I could muster and pulled Adrian away from him. How long is this going to happen?

Its been what two hours, no it just feels like two hours it might be less, that I have to deal with a bunch of people talking to me about me being alpha, my human mate and some even sympathized that I had to deal with the bad side of being alpha so soon. Some questioned on my decision of not appointing anyone for beta and how could I let a rogue stay in the pack, and some even dared to say that I shouldn't have fought with blood moon pack for one person, I should have surrendered them to keep the peace between packs, that I don't have alpha's judgment.

I swear to goddess if I have to endure it any longer, I would kill someone. They are mocking me as a person and as alpha and they are mocking my family, even though some have come up in my defense but their number is less than those who want to prove me unworthy of the alpha title. Maybe I could leave without others noticing my absence.

The door of the party hall opened and in walked the messenger of Elders, their presence grabbing everyone's attention. I saw some alphas smiling thinking we are in trouble. People don't learn, we don't have anything to fear from Elders, cause if they wanted to punish us they could have done that when I was kept prisoned there.

"We are here on account of elders. They have sent us to tell everyone that there is going to be a big change in the power dynamic in the werewolf world. Elders wanted to tell you that they have decided to retire, so they would no longer be bothered with matters of the mortal. They understand that mortals need someone to guide them and make rules and enforce them, that's why they have selected one alpha, who they found worthy of the title to be the leader of the werewolf world, alpha of all alpha. The rest of you have to follow them, questioning your new leader would be questioning the Elders. Alphas meet your new leader, alpha Edena Crescent Black. Kneel in front of your new leader."

Every single eye turned to me as they all fell on their knees, exposing their neck in submission and I looked around still not believing what I just heard. The messenger came toward me and kneeled, "Alpha of all alpha please accept your duty as leader of our world."

He stood up and presented a set of wolf brooch and pinned it on my dress and another one in Adrian's tux.

"This is the sign of your royalty, your power, and your status. Elders expect you to lead us in a peaceful world."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 252 42
After encountering something of myths one day after work, Valentina begins questioning her once mundane world. Seeking answers to prove she's not cra...
29.1K 818 19
Lucy is just an average girl who lived an average life. At age 18, she has a job, lives in a house by herself, and has very few friends. She basicall...
69.8K 1.9K 44
All Nyla wanted was a mate of her own, now she got one, but only to find out it was not how she envisioned him. After just meeting, Derek, her mate a...
5.3K 440 22
If you were to ask any werewolf where their life really started to mean something most would tell you it was when they first laid eyes on their mate...