Sekai (One-Shots)

By Prisxnini

A collection of Sekai/Kaihun one-shots because I miss them. (Every chapter is written by myself) Requests are... More

📨❗️📬
Loving can hurt sometimes. (1)
Loving can hurt sometimes. (2)
Loving can hurt sometimes. (3)
Loving can hurt sometimes. (4)
Loving can hurt sometimes. (5)
Give me attention!
You deserve happiness
Prom Date
Wish you were here
True love will find a way back (pt.1)
MINE!
Confession
Ups and downs
Birthday Gift
Tension
Mistake or Miracle
My Beautiful Omega
Happy Family!
Pillow Talk
My Majesty (1)
My Majesty (2)
Hello Stranger
Christmas with you🎄
Merry Merry Christmas!
Apocalypse
Angel and Demon
Taeoh's Confusing Parents
Drunken Disaster
"Happy Birthday, Hunnie"
Bubble Tea Cravings
Movie Night
📬❤️
Behind the Flashes (1)
Behind the Flashes (2)
😇

"Us"

648 21 28
By Prisxnini

Since I miss both EXO and Sekai let's go back to, 2018 EXO ladder S2 where they all went to Taiwan but with my own imagination.

"Kyungsoo hyung please couple it with me" Jongin whines placing the train captain hat on Kyungsoo's hat but the elder refuses.

"Hyung please," Jongin tries again but Kyungsoo refuses again because he wants to escape the drama king who's going to arrive later.

Suho who is sitting behind Jongin looks at them knowingly because he knows Jongin is going to regret what he is doing now when he sees Sehun later.

Sure Sehun is cute, hot, loving, and all but he gets jealous over his boyfriend with another person who isn't him because he once lost Jongin to another person.

The last time he got jealous of Jongin making kiss noises to Kyungsoo he ignored Jongin for more than 15 days. Talk about ignoring the king himself is Oh Sehun.

The only reason why he stopped ignoring the elder was that Jongin joked but said it in a serious way that he's going to jump off the SM building if the ignoring is going to continue.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun who are sitting in the front are whispering to each other. "That bastard never learns huh?" Chanyeol whispers.

"Sehun for sure is going to flip let's hope he won't kill the boyfriend of his" Baekhyun whispers back.

Sehun who's watching his hyungs sees everything, he has to stay behind in Korea for a while because of his individual filming.

He is doing okay but when Jongin said about 'coupling with Kyungsoo' he gets mad. But this time he's not going to ignore Jongin completely but also let him taste his own medicine.

So he decides to call Chanyeol to let the elder know that he's going to board the plane. After about 3 rings the elder picks up.

"Hey, Sehun." Chanyeol greets. "Hi, Hyung, I'm gonna board the plane," Sehun says. "So when are you arriving?" the elder asks. "About 10 p.m they say" he replies.

Sehun could hear the other members' voices too especially Jongin's "D.O Hyung please just couple it with me."

"Arrive safely Hun-ah, we miss you," Chanyeol tells the younger, "Thank you Um- hyung can you pass the phone to Jongin?" Sehun requests

Chanyeol hesitated at first worrying that these two maknaes are going to cause a scene even over the phone but he gave it anyways turning the speakers off.

"Hi, Sehunnie" Jongin greets enthusiastically, "Hey Kai, you having fun?" Sehun asks but Jongin's smile turns into a frown because Sehun never calls him Kai unless he's mad.

"Yeah, I am. Is something wrong Hun?" the elder asks and Sehun scoffs over the phone, "I don't know babe let's say I left our matching pajamas because suddenly I don't want to couple it with you anymore."

Jongin immediately knows where all of this is coming from, "Is not what you-" before he could finish his reason Sehun hangs up.

Jongin sighs and hands the phone back to Chanyeol, instead of comforting him. Chanyeol and Baekhyun laughs at him

"Deserved it" Chanyeol teases while Baekhyun smiles at him sarcastically. Of course, these two take Sehun's side they even call the youngest their child.

After the mini train ride they all go have dinner by playing the Ladder game. Later on, they go-cart racing which by the way Baekhyun got the 1st place.

When they are going to play another Ladder game for the hotel room, The Drama King aka Oh Sehun arrives.

Usually, he would greet Jongin first but this time he goes and gives Suho a hug first. Then he talks with Chanyeol and Baekhyun about kart racing.

Even though he is sitting beside Jongin they barely talk, they exchange 3 or 4 words but that's only because they're filming.

Sehun being the lucky dude he is, wins a single bedroom for himself. Xiumin, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol also win a single bedroom.

Which leaves Jongin, Suho, Kyungsoo, and Chen to sleep in the living room. Sehun almost panics but he got himself an idea.

They arrive at the Luxury Pool Villa, they play games for a while, During the games, Jongin holds himself not to cause a scene.

When one of the staff jokes about "Raise your hands if you are single" they all laugh at it. Sehun looks at Jongin and smirks then he raises his hands. NOT ONLY ONE BUT BOTH!

Jongin looks at him with 'are you serious?' look. He sighs and raises his hands as well.

After the games, Sehun marches into the living room while the other 4 are getting ready for bed.

"Suho hyung I don't want to sleep alone," Sehun whines clinging on Suho's hands.

Jongin furrows his eyebrows at the scene in front of him, Sehun really is pushing all of his buttons.
He told the cameramen to stop filming and grabbed Sehun's wrist.

His grip on Sehun's wrist is harsh once they get to a place where they were alone he let go of Sehun's wrist.

"What the fuck were you doing?" Jongin asks his voice rough. "What? I don't want to sleep alone so I'm asking Suho hyung" Sehun replies.

"Why are you asking him when I'm your boyfriend?" Jongin points out. "You see Jongin, I only ask people who are grateful to have me in their life." Sehun looks away.

"Oh Sehun don't you fucking question my love for you, that's insulting me," he argues back his eyes burning with anger looking at Sehun intensely.

"You're being like this when I act the way you act when I wasn't around. Your own medicine does taste bitter huh?" Sehun scoffs.

"How are we going to continue this relationship when you're acting sensitive to everything?" Jongin runs his hand in his hair in frustration.

"Oh, now I'm sensitive? When have I ever say anything when you're out with Taemin or Moonkyu till midnight or when you act extra with others?"

"The only times I snapped back is when you go over the limits Jongin, I have my limits like you do. You're literally flirting with Kyungsoo hyung on camera" Sehun snaps.

"The fans love it Sehun," Jongin starts "The fans love it when I'm with Suho too" Sehun cuts off. "But I don't," the elder says.

"You know Kim Kai you're so selfish plus that's your problem." Sehun snorts. "Stop fighting you guys! We're here to have fun." Xiumin cuts in.

"Then blame the selfish one here hyung. I can't deal with this anymore" Sehun grumbles and walks away.

"You see that hyung? He always does that whenever we have an argument" Jongin groans. "Don't think I'm taking sides okay? I think you're the one wrong here." Xiumin says honestly.

"You know Jongin, Sehun always put you first ever since we were trainees, I have never seen someone love another person the way Sehun loves you." He pauses for a bit.

"When you got into a relationship with Krystal, Sehun broke down, You couldn't see it because he would always hide it from you but he would come crying to us in the middle of the night."

"Saying how much he loves you since you guys were in high school, then when you broke up with her he would always ask us about how you were doing because he was avoiding you that time."

"About a year later you guys started dating so he gets possessive over you because he once experienced the pain of you with another person,

That's why he can't take it when you are very close with someone other than him" Xiumin explains. Jongin nods maybe he is the one who should apologize.

Jongin runs back to the villa and asks the staff to bring him cardboard and a big bouquet of 100 red roses in the middle of the night but the staffs do what he asks.

Jongin knows Sehun's obsession with the 90s romantic type of shits. Later, the staff returns with the cardboard and the bouquet.

Jongin writes giant 'I'm so sorry :(" on the cardboard and took it to Sehun's room, when he enters the younger's room he heard the shower running which makes it easier for him.

He places the bouquet and the cardboard on the bed neatly and sits on bed waiting for Sehun. Soon Sehun comes out of the bedroom with his pajamas.

He sees the 3 objects, cardboard, a bouquet, and a Jongin on his bed. "God, Kim Jongin what's with you?" Sehun asks but his stomach is full of butterflies flying around.

"I'm sorry," Jongin says pulling Sehun closer. "You have to know that ever since we started this relationship it's always you, It was always you. No one else" Jongin says.

Now, Sehun is the one standing near the edge of the bed while Jongin is sitting on the bed so he snuggles his face on Sehun's stomach with his hands around the younger's waist.

Sehun's hands immediately go to Jongin's silky hair playing with it. "I know I'm not very sorry but it's always you for me too" the younger smiles.

Jongin has this habit of burying his head under the younger's shirt and kissing his stomach, Sehun is ticklish so he would always giggle and Jongin loves hearing it.

"Stop! It tickles." Sehun giggles but Jongin leaves more butterfly kisses on the print of Sehun's abs. Jongin stops and looks up at Sehun who is now beet red,

"I love you" Jongin pulls Sehun in a kiss and the younger smiles in their kiss. That's their favorite type of kisses when Sehun would giggle or smile in the kisses.

"I love you more" Sehun replies playing with Jongin's soft locks. "I feel like I'm disturbing something." Suho who's standing near the door says.

"They're disgusting, I get it dudes some of us are single" Kyungsoo glares and both Sehun and Jongin laugh.

Hii I hope you enjoyed it. Actually, that fanart was the inspiration but switch the places but To be honest, I don't really know what I wrote I'm half asleep haha. Anyways take care, stay safe and I love you <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 5.6K 200
ONE SHOTS JUST FOR YOU KPOPPERS! ♡♡And please keep reading! and make requests! ^^
22.1K 145 36
K-Pop One Shots! A complete book of requested one shot stories. (SMUT!!!)
12.4K 238 16
2min oneshots this story's status will never be completed cuz whenever I get oneshot ideas I'll post it here☺︎
14.9K 469 45
This is a one shot story compilation of a kpop pairing, ChanDara :)) Wrote this years ago. I'll be editing and re-writing everything.