Secret ✔️

By moxxie_box

Canada is always forgotten. America is always remembered. Both are unhappy. In order for them both to be hap... More

1. He's Acting Odd
2. Idea
3. Let's Pretend to be Each Other
4. Hopefully This Works
5. Part of the Awesome Trio
6. Pasta and Waffles
8. Russia's Sister is Scary
9. Nordics and Snow
10. Asian Market
11. Pianos and Guitars Don't Go Together
12. Who Are You?
13. Dinner Time, Right?
Thanks For Reading! [Author's Note]

7. Dinner?

1.2K 49 3
By moxxie_box

America's PoV

"Hey, Matt!" My brother didn't notice. I watched as Matthew walked away, probably to his. Somehow, for some reason, I felt a slight sting of hurt. Kuma looked at me.

My mind raced as I started to scratch the bear's head. Obviously Mattie was just tired. He probably doesn't want to eat dinner anyways. Fumbling with my hands, I walked back into the kitchen, eyeing the plate of food I left out for my brother.

Kumajiro suggested to throw it away. Instead, I put it in the fridge for later.

Unconsciously, I laid down on the couch, staring up at the ceiling. My mind raced, thinking if Matthew was just upset or something. When he walked in, I barely even saw him.

Sighing, I got up. "America?" the polar bear looked at me, cocking his head slightly to the right. He didn't have to say anything else as I already knew what he was going to ask.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll get 'cha some tuna. Just gimme a sec, little dude."

Basically jumping off the couch, I headed to the kitchen.

***

"Hey! Stop that!" I shouted towards Kumajiro who was attempting to take more fish to eat. "No more fish today, little dude."

"But-"

"No."

"Please-"

"No!"

"Why-"

"No!"

Mr. Kumajiro whined, "This is why I like Canada more." Dramatically, I made a shocked expression. That made the bear and myself giggle. "But," the bear started to talk again, "I want to be with Canada again. I miss being with him..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

155K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 38.5K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
2.3K 105 5
Ethan and Nathan have finally found a loving family, the Hamato family, thanks to Michelangelo's efforts. But how did our lovable twins come to be? W...
1.1M 18.9K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...