The Assassin Of The Modern Er...

By otaku_love_anime

In this story is about a modern world scariest assassin reader who had crossed time to an anime world. World... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Crossed time?
Chapter 2: My new life
Chapter 3: Yuan arrival
Chapter 4: Game
Chapter 5: Blood
Chapter 6: Marechi
Chapter 7: Reborn Of The Crimson Blood Rose
Chapter 8: The past to future
Chapter 9: Final Selection
Chapter 10: Survival
Chapter 11: Breath Techniques
Chapter 12: Mission
Chapter 13: Creature of the Dark
Chapter 14: Battle
Chapter 15: Battle II
Chapter 16: New encounter
Chapter 17: Part of the past
Chapter 18: The Kamaboko's
Chapter 19: A joined mission
Chapter 20: The Shinazugawa's
Chapter 21: A village for travellers pt.1
Chapter 23: The Upper moon 2
Chapter 24: New found Threat
Chapter 25: Demon Slayer Corp.
Chapter 26: New Pillar??
Chapter 27: Meeting the Mist pillar
Chapter 28: Fire & Stone pt.1
Chapter 29: Fire & Stone pt.2

Chapter 22: A Village For Travellers pt.2

9.4K 456 297
By otaku_love_anime

An: Hey, here's a new update💖 hope you guys don't mind all these author notes 😅

So basically, our modules happen to arrive earlier than expected, so "most" of my time is focused to my responsibility as a student to answer them, ⅓ of my time is spend on house chores. ¼ of my time is spend on thinking, writing stories, trying to make another YouTube vid. And another ¼ is on my personal time, which is actually not enough for me so i took ½ of my time of sleep to stay awake and play on my cellphone which basically leave me to only have 4 hours of sleep. I was caught by my parents multiple times.😓

  I don't mind as long as my stories/fanfics can cure your boredoms. Well, its better than discontinuing it right?

Also, this may be the last Author note in this book except If there's a reminder cause I feel like I'm consuming your time on reading the actual plot of the story because of my kinda off topic rant 😅

To the story~~

~~ = flashback
••••••••
3rd person POV

   Few hours had passed since you parted with Sanemi and Genya, you happen to be doing a little mission of your own.

   The reason was earlier the moment you three have stepped into this bustling lively village for travellers, a feeling of uneasiness settle at the pit of your stomach. Since that time, you've been secretly keeping an eye on your surroundings for anything kind of suspicious while casually talking with the two before entering a food shop.

     At first, you didn't find anything suspicious, yet the feeling of uneasiness didn't vanish even though you three were no longer on sight outside on the bustling street where eyes can be watching your every move.

    So when you three have settled inside to eat, you're already formulating a plan to find out what's making you feel unease or something. At the same time you're filling up your empty stomach on your fourth large bowls of ramen which leave Sanemi and Genya staring wide eye at you, completely dumbstruck, they couldn't believe on what they are seeing.

      You, with your petite body can have such tremendous appetite that you can even rival the appetite of Kanroji Mitsuri, the love pillar. And your already starting on your fifth. Sanemi and Genya didn't touch their own as they couldn't help but watch you devour your food in less than 2 minutes with you not minding their stares at all.

   By the time you guys finished eating, Sanemi was the first one who walk out of the shop and you happen to look out through the window, looking outside until your gaze fell on a person who's sitting by his window in one of the buildings outside watching Sanemi who's just by the door of the shop.

   Luckily, your presence were covered. You pulled Genya towards you before telling him  'you had something to do' before silently walking away, hiding your presence from the people around.

.......

   Half an hour passed, you finally showed yourself with a new appearance and successfully deceive everyone even Sanemi and Genya themselves. It may have took you awhile find a comfortable clothes that you can use as a disguise but, your plan seems working smoothly.

  You could only hope that those two won't argue once again or blow up your cover if you three happen to coincidentally crossed path between your own mission.

Meanwhile, near the outskirt of the village you three were in. A man wearing mismatch haori happened to be heading at the said place for a rest after his own journey or yet, to get something to eat on his way back.

Unbeknownst to him, he may unintentionally be involve with someone or  something he least expected to be.

*****

   Few minutes before midnight strike, the people walking on the streets and going in and out of every shop seemed to be lessen than earlier.

    So far, not a single demon showed up but you're getting these creepy kind of vibes from the person you saw by the window earlier. It felt like his gaze were following you.

    You tried to find a way to enter the particular building but you can't seem find any way.

    Walking through the streets while observing the place you who through, you felt someone following you.

   Pulling out a fan from your sleeve, you spread it open and covered your face before taking a turn into an isolated place.

    "Hey there~" You mentally cringed at the tone of that middle age voice. You have no time to deal with this situation as you sped up your pace, that until a hand grasp your arm.

  "Hey, come on it's rude to ignore people ~" Oh for the love of god. First, you're still finding a way to infiltrate the building where the mysterious man at. Then second a drunk middle age man came flirting up to you!? Oh how marvelous.

  "Sorry mister I don't know you. I'm in a hurry." You replied politely hiding the annoyance from your tone, with your fan covering your lower face as you tried to pull your arm back. But, the man don't look happy by your response as he yank you and push you to a nearby wall.

    "Don't be like that, we're just going to have fun~" He continued and you try your best not to gag from his bad breath.

    'Ok I have enough.' You thought as you started to pull out a knife you hid from your sleeve but you sense another presence.

  "Excuse me, but I think its better if you leave her alone." A voice that you were familiar with. You didn't continue to pull out the knife when a person is here to witness it. But, you were hundred percent sure you heard that voice somewhere.

"And who the hell are you?" The man in front of you replied back annoyingly  as he face the man who interrupted him.

   Looking to the side, you were right. You've seen that man before.

~~~
<chapter 8>

  After leaving the house and giving one last glance at your second family. You felt a presence of two people coming where you at, which you immediately run and hid behind one of the large tree.

  Looking over your shoulder, you saw two guys. One with a flame looking hair and one with wearing a mismatch haori.

  "What do you think happen here, Giyuu?" The flame looking hair one asked as the person beside him while they look at the four graves in front of them. "I don't know." The person I presume he's name was Giyuu replied with a stoic expression before inspecting around.

    I didn't dare to stay longer as I quickly flee from that place.

~~~
You remember clearly now. He was the guy from that day, the one with a mismatch haori wearing the same demon slayer corp. uniform. You heard his name is Giyuu.

  He didn't reply anymore as the man in front of you were already out cold in a second and Giyuu were already beside you.

  He look at you but didn't utter a single word so you two just stood there for like thirty second until you break the awkward silence.

  "Thank you G-sir. But I could actually take care of him." You said dusting the imaginary dirt off of your clothes. Its better to keep what you know from him for now.

  Giyuu on the other just stare at you for a good half a minute before speaking, "And how can you take care of him?" He asked with stoic face, obviously he's not a very social person.

  You sighed as you contemplated whether to reveal him your identity or just your weapon and you decide to do the latter.

   "I won't be carrying this if I can't protect myself right?" You said slightly pushing the lower part (an: I don't know what to call it) of your clothes aside, enough to reveal your two nichirin swords.

   Giyuu's eyes widen in surprise upon knowing you were also a member of the demon slayer corp.

   "But, maaan~ I suppose I'm glad that you showed up." You said snapping him out of his trance. He just stood there in his place staring at you tilting his head to the aide in confusion which you sighed. Looking up to his eyes, you turn around pulling out your fan spreading it and covered half of your face before looking at him over your shoulders.

  "I'm glad you showed, because maybe I may have accidentally killed him out of annoyance." Giyuu breath hitched upon hearing your response, your expression may look calm but your statement is seeping with venoms especially with the smirk you displayed while looking at the passed out man at the ground. He could practically tell, you're not an amateur when it comes to this kind of stuff.

   "Guess I owe you one? Oh by the way, can I request for you to stay in this village for any longer? I may need your help later. And by any chance you met the Shinazugawa's you can ask them question about me." You said as your scary demeanor instantly vanished and was replaced with a calm closed eye smile.

  Recovering from earlier, he just stood there quiet in his place staring at you. As if he's trying to figure you out, you sighed from this one sided conversation just bring you back memories of you traveling with Sanemi who kept attracting an awkward silence.

   "Anyways, see ya later Giyuu-san." You said waving your other hand that wasn't holding the fan as you walk out of the alleyway.

   Giyuu who was left dumbstruck at his place upon hearing you mention his name. 'Did he know you? How do you know his name? Surely he wasn't that talk of a town for you to just head it around' This were the question that kept swarming in his head while looking at you retreating figure. Until, he caught a glimpse of your hairpin.

  Then he remember the topic they talk about in their last meeting.

~~~

    "Her name is (y/n) Nasumi. I remember correctly her kasugai crow always came here every two days asking for missions. And (y/n)-san had completed 16 mission in just merely four weeks after a day becoming an official corp member. But, excluding the mission that was originally from the kamaboko's and having a little help from them, it will be 15 missions completed only by herself." Master Ubuyashiki said leaving us in surprise and shock. Even this news surprise me, I didn't know someone could practically accomplished that task and yet ask for more mission?

   "Master from the Kasugai crow description, does this person wear a beautiful phoenix hairpin?" Kyojiro asked and I look at him questionably. "You're completely right." Ubuyashiki replied.

~~~

    Giyuu's eyes were stuck looking at your retreating figure as it disappeared through the crowds. But, he wasn't sure if you're the (y/n) Nasumi they were talking about in the meeting unless someone can confirm it. Looks like he have to meet the least person he wanted to meet.

   You who kept walking can't help but smile at your quick encounter, he's sure is something. Unbeknownst to you, the corner of Giyuu's lips tug into a small smirk which is rare for him with his usual stoic face.

****

      Inside the fancy expensive room, Douma who's surrounded by bunch of womens with an hourglass figures seems getting bored as times pass by.

   The demons he send out there haven't come back yet to report, so he called the owner of the building.

"Dear guest, you called for my presence?" A minute longer the owner showed up.

"Hmm? Yes." Douma smiled, "Can you give me more women who can satisfy me??" Douma added spreading his fan as he stare at the man in front if him.

  "B-but sir. Where are the first batch I send here earlier!?" The owner asked as he tried to look around.

  "Its no use, they ran away." Douma replied, but of course its a lie. Unbeknownst to the owner of the building, Douma licked his lips, the taste of the fresh blood still lingered in his tongue yet it was gone unnoticed by the people around him.

  "Th-they ran away!?" The owner yelled in disbelief and before he could ask another question. He was cut off by Douma's threat.

  "Do you want me to destroy this place and kill you or you're going to get what I wanted." The owner shivered in fear at the sentence Douma had said and immediately complied.

  "I-if you want me to get what you need what type of women are you preferring to?" He asked and made Douma think until his eyes landed on a figure outside his window and he smiled wide.

"Her." Was all his reply.

••••••

A/n: I give up. I Really Want To Give Up😩

  I'm not sure if you like or understand on what I'm referring to on Douma's part.↑↑

  Module never ends 😵 It really hurts ang magmahal ng ganito haha.

I wanna BANG BANG my head to the wall. Hahaha I'm going insane.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 25.3K 38
โ My last words were 'yeet'. What a disgrace. โž - (Y/N) (L/N) while dying (again) on a riverbank. ~~~ After dying in a freak accident, you found your...
470K 10.2K 18
๐ž๐œ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ noun ecยทstaยทsy \หˆek-stษ™-sฤ“\ : ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด; ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต. [REQUESTS ARE CLOSED] "...
928K 31.4K 42
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค KNY x Gojo reader ๅƒๅ‚ไน‚ โ”€ โ๐“๐‡๐‘๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡ ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐‡๐„๐€๐•๐„๐ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐‡..๐ˆ ๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„ ๐ˆ'๐€๐Œ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐Ž๐๐Ž๐‘๐„๐ƒ ๐Ž๐๐„....โž โœง โ–ฌโ–ญโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ญโ–ฌ...
235K 9K 51
All her life, Y/N served the Geo Archon. After being rescued by him, she offers him her complete devotion as an adeptus. Fighting in the Archon war...