NEO CHATS. nct dream

By ROYALJAEM

โญ’ nct dream โ†ณ when you bring a bunch of chaotic people together in an app. ROYALJAEMใ€‚2020 โœ !! chapter cou... More

introduction
1 | start.
2 | a fellow lee.
3 | angry moomin.
4 | eyes and blush and stuff.
5 | please reply.
6 | the flirty friend.
7 | girlfriend or idiot?
8 | a baby's first.
9 | little cafe date.
10 | stalker.
11 | nana and neo fam.
12 | ryan plush
13 | carrots
14 | sushi and jaems and hyuck
15 | he talks
16 | you saved me
17 | y e s
18 | neo fam
19 | childhood friend
20 | crush??
21 | melons and coffee
22 | secrets.
23 | problems & sibling energy
24 | the hot guy has a name
25 | a special date.
26 | i dont know.
27 | team sea creatures just wanna have fun.
28 | drunk seyeon.
29 | hungover.
30 | a little bit of nana for smiles.
31 | small talk with babe.
32 | jwingle.
33 | we got that cheese
34 | a genius.
35 | red velvet, memes and jeno's ways.
36 | operation who likes seyeon.
37 | that thing.
38 | brotherzone allergic
39 | yangx2
40 | mabro sebro
41 | renhyuckyeon
42 | renhyuckyeon pt2.
44 | emoji limit
45 | subtle nohyuck.
46 | mean liar.
47 | love is in the air
48 | morning tea darling
49 | shrimps and simps
50 | instagram
51 | 5 year couple things
52 | redacted
53 | CHENLE BEST BOY
54 | neo fam forever
55 | good night
56 | chock , idots , cock
57 | self satisfaction.
58 | daegal protection squad
59 | new year's eve
60 | together
61 | mark is leaving ... leaving his braincells
๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
62 | strictly friendship
63 | heart's day with singles
64 | arachnids
65 | just gen z things
66 | i need sleep
67 | love songs
please read .
68 | im sorry
68 | confessions
69 | all over the place
70 | picnics are always special
71 | electric guitarist hmu
72 | notice me, love me
73 | breakfast at 7
74 | love isn't dead
75 | normal or ??
76 | the loving me underneath
77 | door closes, window opens
78 | she don't mind
79 | coffee girl
80 | the dreams i own
81 | shifts
82 | beautiful comments
83 | my first
84 | love for more than one
85 | there's distance, there's separation
86 | calm before the storm
87 | till debt do us part
88 | number one
89 | heather
90 | the truth is out
91 | space, time and neo selections
92 | Injunnie and Sephora
93 | we're back besties
94 | expose party
95 | simple is enough
96 | we'll protect you
97 | mark is leaving... but now its real
98 | expose party pt. 2
99 | nomin returns
100 | permission granted
101 | a trip down memory lane
102 | special things
103 | after jeno, is renjun
104 | destiny and plans
105 | lee gang gang is alive
106 | the kitten returns
107 | just neo fam things
108 | a break? no, just a skip
109 | our success
110 | forever and always
113 | dear readers

43 | surprise.

1.9K 107 105
By ROYALJAEM

" surprise "

not knowing where they were heading, seyeon blindly followed renjun and donghyuck, conversing, i mean bickering, about stupid things. 

"and what if you actually listen to my opinion?" donghyuck asked sarcastically.

"listen, math is red period," seyeon said.

"math is green!" renjun argued, completely disagreeing with seyeon.

donghyuck gave him a weird stare before replying, "no science is green. math is blue."

seyeon gasped, "english is green. math is red. science is blue. period!" she finished.

donghyuck rolled his eyes jokingly, "whatever yeon."

"why the heck is math blue and english green. no." renjun mumbled.

looking down the street, donghyuck realised they were near their destination. "oh look! shall we eat there?" he pointed down the road to the most famous restaurant in their town.

seyeon shook her head, "noooo that's is expensive. pray for renjun's wallet. and we look like people who eat regularly at mcdonald's." 

 renjun blinked at her before realising, he was supposed to pay. "oh no. it's okay. let's eat there," he said with a smile.

donghyuck laughed a little, remembering how they looked like children, "it's fine."

seyeon looked at him with an unsure expression. she felt bad as it was an expensive place to eat at and she didn't want renjun to spend too much. 

"see he said it's fine! let's go!" donghyuck skipped there, seyeon running after him while renjun briskly walked behind them with a big smile on his face.

upon arriving at the restaurant, delighted smiles were on renjun and donghyuck's face while seyeon still felt bad.

renjun noticed this and rubbed her back, "hey it's okay. don't worry about the money. let's just have a good time."

seyeon furrowed her eyebrows at his words, "have a good time? we're just eating."

with no response, donghyuck and renjun smiled at waitress before renjun said, "lee seyeon?" which confused seyeon a lot. 

before she could say anything the waitress led them inside and straight to a room at the back of the restaurant, further confusing the girl.

"what is going on? why did you say my name- is her name lee seyeon too?" seyeon asked with much confusion.

but the boys didn't give her any response and only smiled at her before opening the door to the room.

"surprise!" she heard as confetti flew in the air, scaring her a little. she smiled as she saw the faces of the rest of the neo fam. 

the confusion left her when she read the banner behind them, 'happy birthday lee seyeon!'

realisation hit her. it was her birthday today, and she forgot.

soon, tears filled her eyes as she covered her mouth with her hand.

"aww yeonie? why are you crying it's your birthday!" jaemin said rubbing her back.

the rest were also confused and a little worried. worried that she didn't like it.

"i forgot it was my birthday." she said as tears dropped from her eyes. "i never celebrated it after my parents died because there was nobody to celebrate it with." 

chenle ran and hugged her tightly, "well now you have us okay? stop crying and be happy! we're here to celebrate your birthday with you. stop crying okay?" he comforted her.

"group hug!" jaemin shouted as the rest crowded around her, hugging her tightly.

laughter erupted from seyeon as she wiped her eyes, "thank you so much. i totally didn't expect this." 

jeno ruffled her hair, "come on. let's eat! i'm sure you had a great time with renjun and donghyuck."

seyeon laughed as she recalled the fun time, "how did it end up being those two?"

mark groaned, remembering how they decided that renjun and donghyuck entertained her as the rest prepared for her small celebration. "they won uno earlier this morning."

"do you know how long we played uno for? 40 minutes! nobody was winning. we were only +4ing and +2ing each other and it took so long for someone to lose all their cards!" jisung whined.

seyeon smiled at her new friends, "thank you so much. you don't understand how grateful i am for all of you."

renjun smiled hearing that, "of course. anything for you." 

turning to donghyuck she glared at him, "i will never forgive you for making us go through that haunted house." donghyuck laughed sticking his tongue out.

"oh my god same! i didn't sign up for that!" renjun frowned at them.

the group laughed, pure joy coming from them. they sat down at the long table, getting ready to order their food.

"this is a really expensive place though. which one of you sold their soul so that all eight of us can eat here?" she jokingly asked.

chenle looked at her smiling shyly, "oh. i asked my grandpa if he could, you know, pay for us. and he said yes." 

seyeon nodded her head, "ah yes~ ceo chen." 

jeno laughed, "well, this our only present for you, i hope you don't mind."

seyeon shook her head, "oh no. you guys are enough for me. you guys are here with me and that's all i need." 

donghyuck cringed at her words, "ew cringe." seyeon reached out across her and smacked his arm, "shut up."

"happy birthday seyeon!" jisung said, hugging her from the side. seyeon messed up his hair, "thank you jwi. thank you to all you of you. you know, i would've forgotten my birthday if it weren't for you guys."

mark smiled at her, "never again. because now you have us. and you will have us for the rest of your life."

seyeon looked at her friends, scrunching up her face, "is it okay to say i love you guys? or is that cringe out loud?" 

jeno raised his eyebrows at him, "as long as you mean it." jisung eyed him, a smirk on his face.

"just say it! it'll probably be the only time i get to here it out loud!" donghyuck said making jisung snicker at him.

he knows the tea.

"you guys are my best friends and i don't want anything more than you guys." she said with a smile.

chenle pouted, "that's not i love you."

seyeon laughed, "well it is to me." 

jaemin sighed, "just say it." seyeon laughed again. "fine. i love you guys."

"ew." was the first thing she heard and she was very tempted to through a plate at whoever said it. "just kidding we love you too." donghyuck said putting up a piece sign with an apologetic smile on his face.

"let's just order and eat yeah?" mark said, hoping to prevent the death of someone.

"yes please i've been waiting for so long to eat!" renjun said.

"yeah we know renjun." 

"shut up hyuck."

"it's my birthday, you two shut up."

and a rather peaceful evening they had-

who am i kidding

it was loud and energetic but that's what seyeon loved about her friends. smiling throughout as she ate with her favourite people in the world as she celebrated her birthday for the first time in a long time. she couldn't ask for more.

and yes, they did blow out candles later that evening. however, cake did get onto their faces. but what do you expect from the neo fam. they're chaotic.

i almost completely forgot it was seyeon's birthday today 🤡

and also happy birthday to seungmin and jinyoung 🥰🥰🥰 my biases from their respective groups 🥰🥰🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 582 33
ยซ living in a place that things changes in just a swift is not hell, it IS hell. ยป โ ๊œฑแดœแด˜แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แดœส€แด€สŸ แด€แดœ โ โ€ผ๏ธ ๐˜๐˜„ // ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ , ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต...
74.8K 1.4K 29
๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ
1.1M 61.6K 83
"because water is the only thing that could tame his inferno." เผ„ where two distraught prodigies find sense in each other. COMPLETED โœ“ BOOK TWO OUT NO...
97.6K 4.2K 69
in which a group of teenagers try to navigate through the drama of high school while trying to find their true selves. โžณ a nct dream fanfiction by...