The Stolen Ship • Jim Hawkins...

By VioletMoon05

This is a Jim Hawkins x Reader and this is the sequel to, "Voyage". (Y/n) and Jim are attending the interste... More

• Chapter 1 •
• Chapter 2 •
• Chapter 3 •
• Chapter 4 •
• Chapter 5 •
• Chapter 6 •
• Chapter 7 •
• Chapter 8 •
• Chapter 9 •
• Chapter 10 •
• Chapter 11 •
• Chapter 12 •
• Chapter 13 •
• Chapter 14 •
• Chapter 15 •
• Chapter 16 •
• Chapter 17 •
• Chapter 19 •
• Chapter 20 •
• Chapter 21 •
• Chapter 22 •
• Chapter 23 •
• Chapter 24 •
• Chapter 25 •
• Chapter 26 •
• Chapter 27 •
• Chapter 28 •
• Chapter 29 •
• Chapter 30 •
• Chapter 31 •
• Chapter 32 •
• Chapter 33 •
• Chapter 34 •
• Chapter 35 •

• Chapter 18 •

925 34 33
By VioletMoon05

We had to sleep with the rest of the crew in a cabin that was shared. Don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with sleeping with the rest of the crew, I just wasn't used to it as last time we went on a voyage Jim and I had our own cabin.

Everybody had a hammock for themselves, which meant Jim and I couldn't sleep next to each other. I didn't say anything but I wasn't very happy about it.

When it was time to sleep, Silver had told us that he had half the crew on a nightshift so everything would be fine and we could go to sleep soundly. Jim followed behind me as I walked down to the shared cabin.

There was a lot of chatter coming from inside but as soon as we opened the door and everyone had saw who it was they went silent, paused for a moment and went back talking but they were mostly whispering this time.

The only two hammocks that seemed to be free were next to each other We both took one and laid down. I took my shoes off and left them down alongside me however I did keep my sword close because even though I didn't know how to use it I felt safer knowing it was there. After all I did not know this crew at all. Jim had done the exact same as me.

I was just getting comfortable when someone turned in the hammock that was at the other side of me. "Oh hey (Y/n)!" Said a familiar voice. "Jim" He nodded, just to acknowledge his presence.

"Hey Tom." I sighed, I did like Tom, he seemed to be quite a nice person but I was really hoping for just some time with Jim to talk.

"Hi" Jim replied dryly.

Tom rambled on for ages and ages but eventually it fell quiet. We had all silently agreed to try and go to sleep, or so we thought.

"This is nice. Just three of us." Tom said out of nowhere.

I opened my eyes just looking into the darkness. I was going to say something but Jim beat me to it.

"There'll only be two left if you don't shut up." Jim said, clearly just as irritated as me.

I didn't say anything, usually i'd scold Jim for being mean but I agreed this time. At this Tom did shut up, thank gods, so I fell asleep quite rapidly.

It was the next day and I woke up before anyone else had so I went the small galley that the ship had so hopefully get some food. I walked down the short set of stairs. I was walking quite slowly and quietly because of the fact that I was so tired.

I heard some people downstairs, I decided to just peek around the wall to see who it was. I didn't want to go in if it was people I didn't know. I was unfamiliar with most of Silvers crew so it was likely.

As I peeked into the galley I noticed Silver with a good few people from his crew.

"...smugglers route." Silver was finishing whatever he was talking about when I caught his eye. "(N/n)! Good morning, what're you up to." He smiled widely at me.

I was slightly caught off guard since I was sort of spying on him just then but I stepped out fully from behind the wall. "Morning!" I returned the smile. "I was just coming down for something to eat." 

"off with ye lads." Silver said to his crew mates and with that they all got up and began to walk up the stairs. "I can make you something if you'd like?" Silver offered.

"oh no, don't worry about it Silver. I'll just grab some fruit. Thanks for the offer though!" I said walking over to the small crates.

"Alright darling. I'll see you in a bit so." Silver gave a small wave before walking up the stairs to join the crew.

There was a good few crates with quite a bit of variety. Especially considering how small and old this ship is. I scanned through the fruits, the colours all equally as vibrant but the blue fruits and pink ones looked extremely tasty. I took a few extra that I said i'd give to Jim.

I walked up the stairs and back to the cabins. I took a bite of the pink fruit and it was really sweet, but not sickly.

"Hey I got you some-"

"Aw thanks (Y/n)!" Tom said taking some of the fruit from me.

I tried to explain that I got them for Jim. "Um actually Tom they're-"

"You're the best!" He continued interrupting me once again.

I was too tired for the awkwardness of explaining that I actually got the food for Jim plus he was bound to understand that I didn't mean to give them to Tom. 

Then to make a long unnecessary story short, he didn't understand. He was all jealous again and he wouldn't talk to me.  I don't expect this silent treatment to last too long though, well I hope....

It was halfway through the day and I was still following Jim around trying to get him to talk to me. He was being childish so I decided to give him a taste of his own medicine and be childish too.

"Jim. Jim. Jim. Jim." I said poking him. "Jim come on. Talk to me. I said I was sorry and that I didn't mean to. Your being so dramatic. Jim. Jim. Ji-"

I was stopped by Silver interjecting, "What's going on here now?" He looked at us really confused.

"Jim refuses to talk to me because of something I apparently did wrong." I said blatantly.

"Is that so?" He said looking between the two of us.

"Yup." I replied.  Jim just crossed his arms and glared at me.

"Isn't he being a bit dramatic?" Silver whispered to me.

"Tell me about it." I rolled my eyes.

"Well you'd better get your little boyfriend to start talking soon because i'm going to teach yous two how to use them swords of yours." Silver laughed. "Come to me when you're ready" He said walking off.

"Jim come on I want to learn to sword fight and we can't start until you get over your little hissy fit." I laughed.

He just continued to stand there, arms crossed glaring so I mirrored him and his expression. After about thirty seconds, I grew really impatient.

"James Pleiades Hawkins will you just-"

"Don't call me James!" He blurted out, out of habit. He immediately realised that he had spoken to me and clasped his hand over his mouth.

"Ha! You spoke to me." I laughed.

"Ugh whatever." He sighed. "I wasn't planning for it to go on that long the first place." He continued, making excuses.

"Yeah yeah sure. Whatever you say crazy cassanova." We both just laughed the whiled thing off which was a relief.

"Listen I'm sorry (Y/n). It's just because of how much I care about you, I get jealous." Jim said sincerely.

"Did Jim just admit that he's jealous?!" I fake gasped.

"Come on (Y/n), seriously." He looked at me apologetically.

"Jim." I said putting my hand in his arm. "There's no need to be jealous." I sent him a reassuring smile.

"I know, I know. I just worry. I mean you could easily get any guy you wanted." He continued.

"Seriously Jim, on a real note we both know that is the other way around." I laughed slightly.

"Definitely not." He chuckled lightly "Example, Tom." His expression dropped every so sightly.

"Tom?!" I let out on short laugh. "First off Tom does not like me. Second even if he did, what makes you think i'd like him back, i'll have you know I happen to my eye on someone else." I joked, because Jim was already my boyfriend so the fact I had my eye on him was sort of a given. Jim just smiled at me.

I started to walk and he took a few quick steps so he was beside me. "You were talking about me right?" He said, a little look of concern on his face.

I stopped in my tracks and turned to face him. "Jim you make me laugh sometimes." I chuckled, I put my hand on his face as had to go on my tippy toes slightly to me able to reach and give him a quick peck him on the lips.

I saw a very light pink colour appear on his cheeks as I pulled away to see a beaming Jim. "You are so beautiful (Y/n)." He sighed. It still gave me butterflies whenever he complimented me.

"That was somewhat random." I said taking his hand and beginning to walk to Silver.

"Can I not compliment my girlfriend?" Jim questioned.

At his use of the word 'girlfriend' I actually got a little flustered and didn't know what to say. We've been together for a long time now but after the period of him not talking to me, hearing him say it again just really made me happy inside.

Jim noticed that I was flustered and just chuckled, taking his hand from mine only to move it to my waist and pull me into a quick side hug. We walked and found Silver rapidly.

"Looks like the love birds kissed and made up." Silver laughed. "A bit dramatic there, weren't we Jimbo my boy?" He said to Jim only to turn and wink at me.

Jim just rolled his eyes at Silver's little comment. "Are you going to teach us to sword fight or not Silver?"

"(N/n), I don't know how you deal with the dramatics or the impatience." Silver said as he started to walk.

"Oh it's not so bad. Most of the time." I smirked.

"Very funny (Y/n)." Jim commented sarcastically, shouldering me lightly so as to not actually hurt me.

We followed Silver to the main deck where he stopped and spun around to face us. "Now let's get started."

(A/n) okay I'm going to say a few things here you don't have to read them if you don't want to.

I made this chapter a little longer than usual because I keep just like disappearing and not updating for a month and I feel kind of bad lol.

The only reason it's just because I'm back at school now and I have so much work but trust me I'm really trying and I'm not abandoning this book.

Lastly I know in the story Silver is supposed to teach them to sword fight  but I literally can't find out how anywhere online I would literally have to attend fencing classes and I'm not gonna do that lmaoooo so I am unfortunately going to have to just skip the part where he teaches them and go to like just after it. 

anyways have a nice day x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 516 16
(Y/n) (L/n) is a young 15 year old girl who is a cabin girl aboard the RLS Legacy. She has a role to play as the daughter of John Silver. Her and Joh...
64.9K 2.4K 52
When a mysterious stranger unexpectedly arrives at the Ben Bow inn, at first Jim wasn't so sure about her, but then when her life becomes threatened...
13.2K 211 26
A simple wish made on a young girl's 16th birthday sends her into the world of Treasure Planet. But she no longer remembers what takes place during t...
15.2K 715 22
[Name] is a person of many talents. They vary from cooking to his skill with a gun. Early on in his life he left his home planet and put his...