The Potion Incident

By annanna555

Y/n and Draco Malfoy are sworn enemies that always fight and push each other around. But one night you are fo... More

The Potion Incident pt.1
The Potion Incident pt.2
Girl's Bathroom
Snape's Potion Test
The Astronomy Tower pt.1
The Astronomy Tower pt.2
Dear Our Sweet Y/N,
Green and Silver
The Hufflepuff Prince
Hickey's & Hot Chocolate
New Roommate
Say Please for Me
Saturday Morning
Saturday Afternoon
Saturday Evening
Sweater Weather
Pancakes & Pumpkin Juice
Chamomile Princess
Draco's Journal
The Potion Incident pt.4 (Continued)
Gryffindor Safehouse
The Battle of the Astronomy Tower
Black Coffee & Bruises
Bloody Gryffindors
His Princess
Enemy to Enemies
Forbidden Forest
The Truth
The Potion Incident pt.5 (Final)
The Secret Courtyard
Conclusion of The Potion Incident

The Potion Incident pt.3 (Uncovered)

50.4K 1.1K 3.9K
By annanna555

I have never once in my life heard Draco Malfoy fess up to something he was involved in. He has always, and I repeat ALWAYS, gotten out of a situation he made with his "father's words" or by just being a rich asshole that he can be.

But today, Draco made one in the books, he confessed. He fully, truthfully, confidently confessed in front of the entire class with me to Professor Snape. He didn't stutter once. He did it perfectly.

You barely had to say one word. You just stood there. Trying so, so, so hard not. to. laugh.

10 min before:

You and Draco were standing in front of Snape's desk. Your body was trying so hard not to tremble as Snape looked at us up and down about to question why we presented ourselves at the front of his desk.

Draco spoke.

"Professor Snape? Y/n and I would like a word with you." Draco stood with his shoulders high up as if he was being presented a medal for the most-sticks-up-his-butt award.

Your shoulders were slugged down and your knees were bent a little to prevent you from fainting. You looked absolutely ridiculous standing beside Draco.

Snape still piecing through are eyes, somehow both of us at the same time, took off his reading glasses and put his quill down.

"If this conversation acquires nothing BUT the information leading to the potion incident that I suggest you SIT. DOWN."

Students started to walk in the classroom to take their seats.

You quickly glanced over to see the golden trio and Luna and Brooke by the front of the class. Well, shit. This isn't going to go down too well.

Then you took a glance at Malfoy-who was probably thinking the same thing as you.

"Snape Sir, this IS about the potion incident." Draco corrected Snape as the class started to stare with open ears.

Snape lifted up an eyebrow.

"Is that so Mr. Malfoy." Snape clenched his teeth and pulled his hands on the edge on his desk.

Draco quickly nodded his head as the class started whispering to each other.

"But Sir I think it would be best if we continued this conversation in private-

"Did you break all my potions in my closet Mr. Draco Malfoy!" Snape stood up furiously and stood right in front of Malfoy causing you to take a step back, cooling your nerves.

The rest of the class was now all seated listening on the edge of their seats to watch Professor Snape absolutely destroy his class pet, Draco Malfoy.

"Answer my question Mr. Malfoy." Snape crossed his arms impatiently waiting for a response he has been waiting for about 2 days.

Draco slightly moved his head to see that you have now backed away beside him.

You couldn't let him take the fall on his own.

"I did Sir." You said confidently stepping back forward in guilt.

The whole class dropped their jaws as you, Y/N/L, confessed into breaking Snape's potions.

Snape quickly removed his eyes from Draco's and onto yours. He looked a little like this.

No one believed you. You would barely harm a fly. That's probably because it wasn't entirely your fault. You had a lot of help from Draco.

Draco leaned in the conversations again.

"It was actually both of our fault's Sir. We both technically broke all your potions...accidentally ." Draco said trying to cover the stress over you.

Snape's eyes went back to Draco's. He scoffed.

"I'm going to need a FULL explanation of your 'accident" now." Snape looked like his head was going to blow off. You closed your eyes to wish that this would be over soon. You could feel the eyes of all your classmates staring at you and Malfoy.

Draco quickly looked at me, noticing that you closed your eyes for a quick second then looked back at Snape.

"Sir, I think the two of us would strongly agree to discuss this matter SOMEWHERE PRIVATE like not in a classroom full of students." Draco stared back into Snape's eyes as they were staring each other down.

"I said now Mr. Malfoy please explain to the class and I, how you and Miss Y/N apparently broke all my potions BY MISTAKE." Snape was now yelling and all you could think of was you laying on top of Draco Malfoy in the closet feet away from you a few nights ago.

You started to smirk very shyly. You tried so hard to keep a straight face but the tension between you, Malfoy and Snape was unbearable.

Draco quickly glanced at you and saw your head down, smirking. He started tapping his foot as a way to not let out any emotion from laughing at this awful moment.

Draco put his head down for a quick second and looked up.

"May I have a seat because bloody hell...this is going to be a quite of a stor-

"NO Mr. Malfoy YOU MAY NOT, now tell me this instance or you will be walked down to the Headmasters office immediately."

You as well started to tap your foot and clench your mouth shut. Dumbledore already found out about the incident so there is no harm in doing that.

You looked at Draco and nodded. He nodded back.

"I was in the Library with y/n serving our detention you assigned us...."

Draco went on.

"As y/n was trying to help me study for your test, I thought of an idea."

You closed your eyes again and took a look back at the class. They all had their mouths open in ahw. You looked at Harry and he was looking in the most confused you've ever seen him look. I mean-you would be too.

"I dragged y/n down to your classroom to look for a test key for the test." Draco looked at you for a quick second.

You couldn't tell what he was exactly trying to say to you. We probably both didn't want to tell the whole class that we hid on top of each other to avoid getting caught by Snape. But time was running out to think of ideas.

Snape walked up closer to Draco and leaned close to him.

You gulped loudly.

"Please go on Mr. Malfoy." he slowly slurred to Draco.

"Eh-ah-em, as I was saying, during our act to find your test key, y/n told me the odds of you having an actual test key were near to none. And then we heard your footsteps coming to your classroom."

Draco paused to look down.

He was smirking.

"Well, we needed to hide from you so we hide in your closet Sir." Draco painfully went on.

"I found a spot under the counters of potions Sir." Draco stopped talking. His face flushed red.

You looked down smirking. Your face turned bright red.

Snape nodded

"As for you Miss Y/L?"

You were still looking down. Smirking.

"Miss Y/L surely you can inform me on where you hid, when I opened the door to my potions closest you were nowhere to be seen?" Snape slurred curiously at me while leaning closer to my face, trying to pull my face up.

You lifted your face up in defeat while the whole class was waiting for your response.

You looked over to Draco.

His head was still down, he was smirking, but trying so hard not to laugh at the moment.

You looked back up and directly into Snape's eyes. You took a deep breath in and exhaled. Well, fuck.

"I was on top of him while hiding from you, Sir." You painfully let out.

You could hear Brooke Gisby gasp by her desk. You closed your eyes to try to escape this moment.

The classroom was now more silent than ever, everyone just stared at the three of us in front of the classroom. You opened your eyes and stared down at your feet. Trying now more than ever not to let out a squeak of laughter. You looked over at Draco who was doing the exact same thing.

Snape's eyebrows lifted up.

"Can I sit down Sir?" You quietly asked Snape but the whole class could hear me.

"NO MISS Y/L WE ARE NOT DONE YET."

You looked back down at the floor. Some of the students were giggling in the back of the class.

You glanced over to Harry's direction. You saw Granger with her mouth wide open...Ron as well, but Harry had his head down looking at his desk. He wasn't looking at you. Your heart dropped and you felt even more guilt as you stood by Draco in the front of the class with Snape.

You hoped Harry isn't too upset about this. I think he wants me to stay away from Malfoy and this didn't help much.

"Now when did it occur that my potions were scattered ALL over my FLOOR" Snape slammed his hands on the desk causing both you and Draco's head to jump up from looking at the ground.

"As Y/l went to get up from me, Sir." Draco gasped out so we could be seated quickly.

More students started to quietly laugh at us. There were whispers going around now.

This right here, this is your worst nightmare.

Snape looked back at you again.

"I knocked my head on the bottom of the cabinet shelves, Sir, it was an accident." You quickly said so you and Draco could sit down and this integration could be over with.

Snape was silent.

The class started to become silent.

But you and Draco were both looking at our feet trying not to look at each other because if we even GLANCED at one another EVEN JUST the OUTLINE of one another, we would both uncontrollably start to laugh.

Snape took a seat at his desk.

He put his head at the center of his face, between his eyebrows....thinking.

"Sit down both of you."

You and Draco immediately turned around to our direction of our seats and sat down.

The classroom was silent, everyone was staring at us. Well,...besides Harry.

Draco leaned back in his chair, to where the two front chair legs were slightly in the air, with his arms crossed to stare at the ceiling controlling his settled smirk and tapping his foot.

As for you, you were hunched back, slowly sliding downward into your seat looking at the midline of your desk trying not to catch a glance of Draco smirking.

You two were like time-ticking bombs...one wrong move and you would blow up in laughter. The image of Professor Snape yelling at Draco replayed over and over again in your mind. You curled your lips up and put your head down. You couldn't laugh, but you had too.

Draco must've been reading your mind because he lightly tapped the top of your shoe with his expensive dress shoe to get your attention but you only glanced back up and looked at his shoe. You couldn't look at his face. You knew you would start laughing.

He was tapping your ankle now, harder trying to get your attention but you looked straight up at the front of the classroom, smirking and just shaking your head.

Guess some people saw you smirking and whispers went along the classroom.

You looked at Brooke. She was looking back at you. Disappointed.

You mouthed something to her.

"I'll talk to you about it after class." You smiled and put up an ok sign.

She nodded and forced a warm smile on you. You knew she was mad. But Brooke Gisby mad? Very rare. Must've fucked up pretty bad to have Gisby mad at you.

"Mr. Malfoy and Miss Y/L I have no further plans to tell you your punishment's today but I will inform you now, since I can't expel both of you, that you will be serving detention EVERYDAY after dinner for the REST of the SEMESTER AND full zeros on your potion test for attempted to cheat."

Draco was more surprised than you, well I mean he's never ACTUALLY had to pay a consequence to his actions before so guess you let him act over dramatic about the whole thing for a second.
Draco's gave an expression like this->

"Sir that's bloody rubbish, a whole semester? You have to be-

"DO YOU WANT TO MAKE IT 2 SEMESTERS DRACO MALFOY" Snape was shouting across the room and Draco squeaked his voice shut.

You couldn't take it anymore.

You looked down and started quietly laughing.

"As of tonight you will report to detention, if you EVER miss one-you will be suspended from Hogwarts the rest of the semester, is that understo- MISS/YL WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING."

You quickly dropped your face and stopped giggling.

My face turned bright red.

Snape looked back at you in his most nastiest stare, making you want to curl up in a ball and cry.

Snape then looked away shaking his head and went back down to write something on his desk.

"I am EXTREMELY disappointed in you both, especially you Miss Y/N, I expected nothing but the best from you. Wait until your parents hear about this."

You put your head down. Yeah I bet they'll kick me out of the house AGAIN since they're already kicking me if I chose to leave Ravenclaw. You didn't care anymore.

You smirked loudly and rolled your eyes. Snape looked up in confusion. Then he looked back down shaking his head. The whole class was in confusion.

They only knew Miss y/n as the goody girl who always followed the directions to make her parents proud.

Draco looked at you with widened eyes wondering who this new Y/N was and smirked while shaking his head smiling,

"You're unbelievable y/n" Draco jokingly scoffed while rolling his eyes.

He leaned close to you.

"You need to learn how to keep your mouth shut before you make Snape more pissed at us." He looked at you up and down more closely. He leaned closer to you so no one would hear us.

"Luckily I have the rest of the semester to teach you how." He leaned back away and winked as he went back to looking in front of the class like nothing happened.

You gasped, frowning at him and punched his shoulder. Why would Malfoy say something like that? Such a prick.

Harry leaned in front of his desk to say something to you. You turned around and sweetly smiled at him as we opened his mouth to say something to you.

You wanted to hug Harry again. You wanted to explain how this whole thing was Malfoy's fault and you technically didn't cause any trouble. You hoped that Harry wouldn't say anything that would tell you he was mad at you. You hoped he wasn't mad.

As Harry barely let out a word. Draco swung behind his desk staring at Harry.

"Stay out of this POTTER." Draco spit ,staring down at Harry before Harry backed away from you, back to his seat.

Draco smirked at himself and turned around.

"I'm sorry" You mouthed to Harry and he just barely nodded his head as you went to turn around back to the front of the class. "I'll talk to you later."

You looked at Draco. Who was barely paying attention to Snape anymore. He must be blanked out in his own world. Wonder what he was thinking about?

You looked up at the ceiling waiting for class to finally end.

This was truly the worst day of your life.

You spent the rest of the class time thinking about your decision with your parents.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! This one was by far one of my fav chapters to write. Even though my computer decided to shut down during my writing and I lost half of my progress, I think it turned out in the end lolol. I had to split this chapter up into two parts because it was getting to long again. BUT anyway I hope you guys like the story so far :))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 1.4K 14
You've been working at the Pizza Plex since it opened 3 years ago, doing various things like waitressing, managing, and even things like sound and li...
439K 14.6K 200
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞
632K 14.2K 20
{Sequel to Malfoy's Maid} After spending the holidays with Draco as his maid, you're going back to Hogwarts for your 5th year. But everything is chan...
246K 9.5K 74
"There's nothing to risk." "To 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 is to 𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓴." Draco Malfoy x Reader FanFiction (6 + 7 year, Lightening Era) All characters belong to: J.K...